A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!]

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!] Empty Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 9/7/2014, 8:10 pm

Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!] Tumblr_lnh9frwq8P1qm4z9po1_500_large

Emilie Autumn
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Name:

Are you asking my full name? Are you going to report me or something? Well... I'm Emilie Autumn Clairmont, and I go by Emilie, but I'd rather Emilie Autumn, with all the letters. Why would you abbreviate such a beautiful, pompous and classy name? Emilie is the French for "Emily". It sounds the same, but the writing is more elegant. Autumn is my father's favorite station. He calls it: "the time when everything begins to change." I'm not sure of the origins of my last name, as I never bothered to ask, but it sounds French, maybe British.

Some people say that I dress like a drag queen, you know? But I think I'm clearly a girl... A cissexual, kind of vain girl. I only enjoy dressinp up. Any problem with that?

Mortal Parent:

I hate talking about my father. But I can talk about the man that he used to be before my existance messed up his life and his mind. His name is Jasper Clairmont and he was a decent and politically correct man, with no diagnosed mental illnesses. By the time a goddess crossed his life, he had just graduated in Law and was already a sucessful and talented lawyer. See, he was the kind of person who think you can buy happiness. He didn't want a family, or to be loved, all he wanted was a good career. He was becoming wealthy really quickly. He preferred to waste his money in parties and lots of drink.

In one of these parties, he met a stunning young lady who introduced herself as Angela, but her name was actually Aphrodite. After a few minutes of chatting, they were deeply in love, but it only lasted for a moment. Yeah, I was the result of an one-night-stand. After that night, Aphrodite slowly lost touch with my dad - she wanted to vanish. That was when she realized that she was pregnant. With no ceremony, she told him that she couldn't stay and raise that child. He just nodded, but never actually accepted that. Suddenly, he had a baby girl in his arms, and no time or will to be a loving father. His career wouldn't be the same, he knew that. For the rest of his life, he would curse the day when he met that beautiful and cruel woman. And the poor little girl who came from that.

God Parent:

Spoiler:

The only thing that I'm proud about myself is to be a child of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and female beauty. Could it be possibly better? Ok, ok, she's not the best warrior and her powers may not be the most useful in battle, but who needs war when you are the daughter of the personification of love?

As a child, I always wondered how my mother looked like. Whenever I asked about her, my dad would just stared at me, all frigid. In fact, he did that whenever I asked him something, so I don't think it's personal. Once I was digging into my father's stuff without him knowing, and I found a picture of her by his side. For some reason, he cut himself from the picture, as if he wanted to frame my mother's face and hang it on the wall. She appearead to him as a gorgeous redhead with shiny green eyes. And she was so similar to me...

Date of Birth:

I was born in August 16th, 1994, which makes me currently 18. I'm aware that I won't be allowed to stay much longer in CHB, and that bothers me, not because I love this place, but because it's way better than the nasty sanatory where I used to be stuck in.

Place of Birth:

I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. A very boring and plain city, if you ask me.

Hometown/Last Residence:

My father's tiny appartment in Portland, as I already mentioned. Not exactly the ideal place to call a home. It was just the place where I spent my darkest nights, before I was kicked out.

Race/ethnicity:

Never had a DNA test, but I seem to be mostly Caucasian, probably with European ascendents.

Accent:

I don't think I have any, but some people say that you can guess where I come from just by the way how I pronounce a few words. Sometimes I force a British accent. I think it's so charming. The heritage behind it would be surely from England.

Skin Tone:

I would describe my skin tone as ivory. I know it's weird, but I wish I was paler. So I use a lot of powder-rice on my face and shoulders. That phthisis tone of paleness is so romantic! Am I really the only one who thinks that?

Eye Color:

My eyes are perfect hazel brown, without traces of any other color. I like them because they're opaque. You can never guess what it's in my mind just by looking into my eyes. But I can tell exactly what you're thinking when you stare at me like that.

Hair Color:

My natural hair color is plain mousy, but that's a secret! I like to dye it on various shades between baby pink and blood red. The colors of love fit me so well.

Hair Length:

My unruly hair covers my whole bust. I gave up on combing it a long time ago, and it doesn't makes me less hot. In fact, it's wildness kind of matches my personality.

Height:

The last time I checked it, my height was about 1 m and 68 cm. I think it's just proportional to my body type, not too short or too tall.

Weight:

I weight 55 kg, which is well distributed around my body, so must people think it's just the ideal.

Body Type:

My body type is just elegant. Not very common, though. Maybe because of the way how I dress up, I look like one of these Victorian ladies. I'm average tall, with sharp curves that I enjoy valorizing. I have a small bust, with visible collarbones. My waistline is naturally this thin, even if my bodice seems too tight. But, before you accuse me of being skinny, I can tell that I have wide hips, and shapely legs which I usually cover with stockings.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

I may describe myself with many details and with great excitement, but the truth is that I don't think I'm prettier than any of my sisters. I'm just plain - for a daughter of Aphrodite, of course. But one confirmed fact about me is that I like like to wear extravagant clothes just to attract some looks. My face is composed of delicate features, however rather dull, and so I like to emphasize them with a basic amount of makeup. I have large and almond-shaped eyes with short eyelashes, that I really prefer to leave unnoticed by using enough eyeliner. My nose is slender, slightly sheer, which gaves me an arrogant expression that I don't like. My lips are perfectly shaped and plump, but they are so pale that usually get overshadowed, and that's why I like to wear the reddest listick I can find. My chin is small, with a somewhat oval shape. My hair, even though it's quite rough, frame my face well.

I've just realized, I said a thousand words about my face. You really shouldn't ask a narcissist little creature as me to describe herself. I'm sorry to bother you. Well, I may have mentioned this before, but I'm kinda obssessed about my clothing style. The name is Dark Cabaret, and you probably have never heard of it unless you know some things about gothic culture. Most people look at me with judging eyes and wonder if I'm just trying to call attention with my provocative looks. It's definately not the case - I'm in love with this style and nothing will change that. In short, it's old-fashioned, but really charming and full of personality. I wear bodices, laces, voluminous skirts and stockings with buckles, usually in pastel shades. Not mentioning the fact that I usually dress as a porcelain doll from the 19th century. It looks uncomfortable, doesn't it? Well, I feel awkward in a CHB T-shirt and jeans, just like all these demigods wear. You'll never force me to give up on my style.

Weapon:

Huge picture:

An indepedent lady must know how to defend herself. You probably think that children of Aphrodite don't like fighting. Well, that's kind of true. I avoid unnecessary violence, but I'm not afraid of battling if someone challenges me. That's why I chose an excellent weapon and sometimes I use it. It's a long CB sword, with no special details, but efficiency is what matters. I named it αυταπάτη. It means "desillusion".

Armor:

Is there anything more uncomfortable than an armor? So heavy, so hot. Not to mention the fact that it slows my movements. It was surely projected to be used by men. But apparently I needed to have one, so I got it, although I rarely use it. It's an average CB one, with pink and red details, just to symbolize the Aphrodite cabin.

Pet(s):

Nope. Pets are adorable, but I don't got the patience to take care of them. It's not my thing.

Skills/Talents:

I will try to be humble with my skills. But people will probably understimate them anyway, because I'm too pretty. Well. I compose poetry, and I seem to have an unique talent for that. Sometimes I add some rhythm to them and make them songs. I can also play the violin pretty well. Not surprisingly, as I started taking lessons at the age of 6. I have an unmatched sagacity at chess, although I rarely have the opportuniy to show it. If I have any skills that can be useful in battle, it's probably my abitliy of persuasion. It's different from the charmspeak that plenty of my half-siblings have. I can convice the opposite to do the wrong movements.

Flaws:

Perfection is so boring, don't you agree? I'm aware of my flaws, and I'm not afraid to list them. Most of them are psychological, buried deep in my mind, that are only revealed in my way of acting.

Judging: I tend to stick with first impressions. I mean, it's not like I judge people, but... I usually can tell exactly what kind of person you are just by looking at your face, and I'm rarely mistaken. Sometimes that's bad for me. That's the main reason why I don't have many friends. I don't like to be judged, so I shouldn't do that to other people. It's not like I could control it.

Skeptcism: I'm the daughter of the goddess of love... And I don't believe in love. That's too strange even for me. Well, I see no point in believing in things that I can not see, or that are not comproved to exist.

Radical feminism: Do you know why I like the Huntress of Artemis? It's because they see man as how they really are. They're a bunch of irrational animals, who can't valorize women, and made our society so sicken. Great part of the suffering I faced in my life was caused by men. Do you expect me to be nice to them if they aren't not even a bit kind to me? If a guy dares to tell me to go back to the kitchen, I may even kill him, with my own bare hands. There may be exceptions, I know, but I won't waste my time on searching for them.

Dress to impress: I don't have the best self-esteem. And I do valorize appearence. Not matter how rotten you are inside, if you look good, you can achieve anything. That's how society works, that's how I think. So, I'm always wearing this mask of beauty, designed exactly to impress other people. And I really care about what they think of me. I may even feel bad because of it. It's so simple to tell me to love myself and that the other people's opinions don't matter, but the fact is that it do matters, if you want to be sucessful socially.

Lying even to myself: I believe that positive thoughts can make things better. That's why I always tell myself that everything is ok, even if the apocalipse is near. That can be really bad, I know. I wish I could change this, but I follow the principles of Pollyanna since always. An exaggerated optimism. Sometimes it seems like this is the only thing that stops me from losing my mind.

I found my friends. They're in my head: I'm a diagnosed schizophrenic and I'm not ashamed of it. The doctors say that I may freak out and murder everyone, but I disagree. I think I can control myself very well. I constantly hear voices in my head. They're so annoying, but I manage to control them. They don't whisper creepy stuff, they just discuss with me about everything I do, just like stupid people do. Sometimes you can hear me whispering, "shut up", or turning my headphones on maximum volume. That's my way to deal with it. And no, I don't hallucinate very often. I talk to the voices and they answer me.

Sweet memory from childhood: My only physical flaw, that I always manage to hide. Once my dad got really pissed out, because I broke one of his favorite watches. I just bumped on it and it crashed on the floor. How could him blame a little girl? I guess he had drank too much that day. He just grabbed a glass cup, the first harmful object that he found, and threw it straight on my face. I'd like to save you from the gross details, so I'll just say that I had to go in an ambulance to the hospital, and the doctors pulled out every single tiny shard from inside my skin, using tweezers. Oh, sorry. Just try no to imagine it. Luckily I was unconscious because of the pain, so I don't remember it very well. But the small remaining scar on the height of my cheekbone, with a kind of linear format, will never let me forget it. I usually try to hide it by drawing a makeup heart over it, but I know it's visible anyway. You can only see it if you're seeking for the smallest flaw in my appearence.

Strengths:

Having attitude always helped me to face difficulties. I don't shiver before danger. I just step forward and face it, because I don't really mind the consequences. I wonder if social scaling counts as a strenght. It's a dishonest thing, but who cares? If I'm good at it, I'm going to use it. I could become the president, just by using the adequate words. Don't confuse it with charmspeak. Not all people get fooled so easily. Oh, and I have this ability to solve other people's problems, giving advices, etc. Which is pretty useful when you have many drama queen half-sisters, and can make people be more affectionate for you.

Weaknesses:

I never leave anyone behind. No matter if I secretly don't like the person, if he is on my team, I won't leave him to death. That can be pretty bad, because it usually means that I'm as condemned as him. I tend to have an agressive reaction when people disagree with me. Mainly if the person is a stupid sexist. In this case, he's lucky if I don't appeal to physical violence. I have an enormous pride and a tiny ego. So, if you insult me, I will try to handle it using my mask of pride. I always let people know exactly what I think of them. I don't mince my words. Though, I can be speechless in situations of shock or panic, for example. Luckily, that doesn't stop me from acting.

I like dressing up, as I probably have mentioned before. I enjoy classical books with colloquial language, that's why I tend to be a grammar nazi sometimes. I like listening to people's personal subjects, more than I like confessing about my own life. I consider memorizing musical lyrics as a hobbie. I'm a fan of mixed genres of music and drama movies.

Dislikes:

I have a permanent disgust for men, specially the sexist and rude ones. None of them has ever proved me their worth. By the rare times when I get romantically involved with one of them, it's just for fun. I don't think I would be able to actually befriend a male. I don't like disrespectful people. If you hate me, just keep this for yourself, or say it behind my back and make sure I won't hear it. I don't like when people press me to say more than what I'm willing to say. My secrets aren't something pleasing to hear, I guarantee. For the same reason, I hate it when people make fun of mental illnesses.  I loathe it when someone criticizes me for being who I am, as if I could change it. I can't stand people who speak with ignorance, as much as I despise pseudo-cults. If you have an interesting intellect, I can tell, there's no need for showing off. I don't like comedy - it's usually apellative and silly, I can laugh at better things. I don't appreciate the color beige. Why would anyone wear such a plain color? And I don't like things that are superestimated. I may stop listening to a band if it starts to be superestimated. It's so much easier to list my dislikes. Have I mentioned how I hate everything? Call me Wednesday Addams.

Fears:

I try to ridicule the idea, but deep inside I'm afraid that someday my schizophrenia will take control over me. It's like if I had a demon inside my mind, constantly threatening me. I have this phobia of snakes, ophidiophobia, even though I've never seen one in real life. Just looking at pictures in a biology book gives me shivers. And I'm afraid of being sexually abused, which is quite common for pretty young ladies as myself living in a world like this.

Personality:

That's a complicated question. Which one of them? I'm a good actress, I can pretend to be whoever I want when it's convenient to me.  But actually, each one of my masks have features of my actual personality. I'm not your typical daughter of Aphrodite. I mean, I may be vain because I know I'm beautiful. But I never brag or criticize other people's appearence, that's the most awful thing ever. I don't break hearts for fun - it usually involves something more serious, as revenge through seduction. Maybe if someday I find this mythical thing people call love, I will become an entirely different person. But I'm not hopeful. I'm not a dreamer, you know? I try to enjoy the reality outside my disturbed mind.

My favorite quality is too be a cold-blooded person, as much in love as in war. That helps me to overcome difficulties. Having a butter heart is sweet and adorable, but it doesn't help when you need to kill someone. I achieved this after much suffering. I'm in the between of being an introvert or an extrovert - I've got traces of both. I always keep my troubles for myself, which can be terrible because eventually I need to spill it out, and I have interesting ways to do it. I don't hesitate to act when it's necessary. I don't tolerate intolerant people. I mean, if I see a prejudiced, homophobic or sexist person, I will probably attack him - not only with smart arguments. I get offended very easily, I must admit. Specially because of idiots who find it funny to provoke a blood-thirsty beast. Sometimes I keep a grudge but I rarely demonstrate it. After all, that's how they say: Be kind to your friends and be even kinder to your enemies.

Powers:

Don't you think I'm pretty? It's like instant passion. The person looks at me and I make his eyes shine. He will experience the illusion of having seen the girl of his dreams. use that to "calm" people down during an argument and occasionaly conquer somebody's heart for a short period of time. It only lasts for 15 minutes at most. It depends on the person's resistance. I can use it only 7 times per day, with a cool-down period of half an hour, and it only affects one person per time, the one I choose. It doesn't affect Aphrodite kids.

I know you like him. I renewed the concept of "playing Cupid". I can make two people temporarily fall in love and break the spell whenever I want. It's so fun to match couples. I don't use this for evil, though. Sometimes people need a shot of love, even if they will barely remember it later. It doesn't work if the couple really hate each other of if one of them is already in love with someone else. I can only use it 4 times per day, with a cool-down period of half an hour, and it lasts for 30 minutes at most.

C'mon, give me a smile. I can cure a heartbreak or any kind of trouble originated from love, even aggressive instincts or paranoia. It may be full or partial, it depends on the proportions. I can't  do extremely manipulative stuff like destroying someone's feeling. And I can only do it if the person wants it, or askes me to. It may last for 12 hours, although it's fragile and it can be broken easily by some destiny's trick. I can do it 3 times per day, with a cool-down period of half an hour, it's really exhaustive.

Love is literally in the air. When your feelings intensify, it creates a colorful energy around you, and only mediuns and children of Aphrodite can see it. That's how it seems to work for me, at least. I can see "love auras" around people when they're crushing someone. It variates between pink and red, depending on intensity. When people have reciprocal feelings and stand close to each other, their auras shine harder and kind of mix. It's so lovely. (Just like in the novel "Juliet Immortal", in case you know it.) As it comes naturally to me, I don't have a limit to "use" it. But when I'm too tired or disturbed, I can't see anything. Sometimes, people are too closed about their feelings, and so they resist to this.

Social Status:

I select my true friends, but as I am the perfect should for people to cry on, I'm usually surrounded by people. I get frequently invited to parties but I don't really like them. I oscillate between friendly and extremely cold. It depends on my mood or what I want. Sometimes I freak people out, so there always some douchebags who avoid me. I don't want to talk to them neither.

Summer or Year Rounder:

Year rounder, of course. The simple thought of returning to where I came from gives me shivers.

Years at Camp:

2 whole years that passed too quickly.

Life Before Camp:

It isn't a story worth telling, but if you're curious, I can summarize it for you. Aphrodite just left the baby me in my father's arms and was never seen again. I guess she used to pay pension, but even that was meaningless for us. I never knew how it was like to have a mother and my inexperienced father wasn't exactly as attentive as he should. That was somehow good for me, because since I was very little, I learnt how to be independent, and understood that we are all alone in the end and we must learn how to live for ourselves.

My dad was a workaholic and was always in a bad mood. He saw no point in life but to work and collect money, which he could spend on having fun with his only daughter, but instead he would just accumulate it like a maniac. He never had a good relationship with anyone, not even with me. It seemed like he tried to ignore my existance. And when he couldn't, he was aggressive to me.

He was rich enough to afford a maid, but instead he preferred to order me to do all the housework, even though I was very little and clumsy. Whenever I broke a plate, he would cuss me. It started verbally, but soon he would hit me for no reason at all. I'm not sure if it was because of the quantity of booze he used to drink during his short free time, or if it only aggravated his violent tendencies. The fact was that I refused to to be treated like that and I realized that it was better to escape home when things got harsh. As I didn't have any close friends or oher relatives who could help me, I would just wander around and frequently get in trouble.

I have always been an undisciplined child and I saw no point in wasting my precious time in sudying, when I could be doing nothing. But the teachers adored me because I was lovely and well behaved, so I never had problems with grades. I was also nice to everyone else around me, at first, but all my friends are school were fake. People always seemed to want to take advantage over me in some way, so I learned how to avoid bad company. Once again, it was only me and myself against the unfair world.

I was 15 years old when I started hearing the voices. At first they would just whisper my name, and I thought that someone was calling me, but when I turned back, no one was here. I was scared but soon I realized that what seemed to be spirits where actally just bodiless voices coming from inside my mind, and I couldn't shut them up or turn down the volume. After a while they began to really talk to me and ask me to do awful things. It's hard to ignore a voice in your head, you know? So I made the worst mistake ever: I told my dad. He seemed to be almost happy about it, as he realized that sending me to an asylum was a good way to get rid of me.

Remember that movie starring Wynona Ryder and Angelina Jolie, "Girl. Interrupted"? They make an asylum look cute. In real life, it's way worse. Actually, I don't know how the health ministry can let an institution like that work. I never go actually medicated in there, unless when they doped me so I would be quiet. I met some people there who were actually crazy, but some of them were just abandoned and problematic children just like me, who could have had a better life if they weren't just throw in that human dump. I've never heard of anyone who left that place alive but I suppose they didn't get any better. The voices even helped me - they told me that I could run away from there. We came up with the perfect plan.

No one bothered to watch the wall. It was easy to escape through a hole on the barbed wire. I ran aimlessly for a long time, with a paranoid fear that someone could be behind me. No one was, because no one cared. Finally, I reached a dark alley and sat there, exhausted. I closed my eyes and slept for many hours, even though I was in the less comfortable place possible. Then a cop on a wheelchair (I had never seen one) woke me up. He had a sincere smile and seemed to be good-intentioned. He wondered why such a pretty girl as me was sleeping like a homeless, wearing an asylum uniform. I told him that I ran away from home because I was being abused by my dad and if I was brought back, he would kill me. That was partially true.

The cop gave me a blanket and brought me to a safer place. Then he told me all the unbeliaveble story about gods and demigods. I only believed it when he showed me that he had goat legs under his baggy pants and a pair of horns under his police hat. He offered himself to drive me to Camp Half Blood, and I accepted, because I had nowhere else to go anyway. That's how I got to where I am now. I have no past and no future.

Role-playing Example:

Emilie Autumn walked into the Aphrodite cabin for the first time. The place that was suposed to be her new home was impregnated by the intoxicating smell of expensive perfume, which hit her like a punch when she carefully opened the door. That was a bad first impression. She never liked Dolce & Gabanna fragance. Her half-siblings had an awful sense for this. She would manage to change it as soon as possible.

She was genuinely excited and full of  expectations. It was like a first day in a new school, just way more absurd. Well, Emilie was astonished when she got claimed by Aphrodite. She expected to meet many demigods who would be similar to her, and to fit in very easily. It couldn't be worse than the asylum. Right? No one would mistreat her or abuse her in the place where she belonged.

Don't be stupid, Emilie. A high-pitched voice suddenly broke into her mind, on it's usual mocking tone. You might not like the asylum, but you know this is where you should be. You're as insane as anyone in there. You should get some treatment before you KILL SOMEONE. The voice yelled those two last words, provoking an earthquake inside her brain. She closed her eyes tightly, and when she reopened them, she could only hear an echo of the voice's laughter.

Emilie sighed and forced herself to take a few more steps forward, determined to ignore the voices and to face her new life, acting as normal as possible. She sat on an empty bunk and took a fast look around. Wow. So many arrogant and disturblingly beautiful faces, all staring at the awkward newbie. And most of them were girls. Maybe her expectations were too high. She could only hope that these people wouldn't judge her too much. The fake redhead had to admit: she was already terrified by that situation. Anyway, she forced a confident smile which quickly faded away, put her huge headphones on and began to register her last experiences on her personal diary.

Notes:

None.

Last edited by Edgar Allan Poe on 12/26/2014, 6:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!] Empty Re: Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!]

Post by Kendall 12/9/2014, 4:58 pm

Specify her accent and heritage (ie: Part English, German).

Does she have any facial flaws that mar her overall appearance?

Powers:
    - Reduce how long the first power and the "cupid" powers last.
    - Any other ways to resist the first and second powers? (The first almost sounds like charmspeak... Hm.)
    - Add in cool-down periods between power usages.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!] Empty Re: Emilie Autumn, daughter of Aphrodite [DONE! This the most wordy detailed form ever and I'm so proud of it!]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/9/2014, 5:32 pm

Her accent is just American, from Oregon. What do you mean by "heritage"? Should it be in the "ethnicy" topic?

Not really. I thought that the scars all over her back counted as physical flaw.

About the "cupid" power: Can it be for only 1 hour?

Yeah, I realized that, but that's not the original point. It should be like instant, temporary crush. I could reduce the parts that sound like charmspeak if it would be better. Maybe if the victim is too smart, too focused, or refuses sorely.

What about half an hour between an use? Does the last power needs a cool-down period?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/12/2014, 11:53 am

Heritage is simply where her ancestors come from (ie: England and Germany). Ethnicity would probably be American, so this would fall under her Race.

Yeah, but it's not totally visible. We need something that will make her not look perfect all the time, because everyone has some facial flaw.

Powers:
    - 1 hour works.
    - Yeah, you should emphasize the crush thing rather than the making-him-do-things part.
    - Half an hour cool-down between power usages also works. (You don't need it for the last power.)
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/12/2014, 4:39 pm

Ok. I will replace the scars on her back with a scar on her cheek, with the same story. About the powers: Ok, I will edit everything in.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/24/2014, 3:32 pm

Mhm. On second thought, reduce the first and second power's time limits a bit more, and then your form will be approvable.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/26/2014, 11:36 pm

Done, I guess. I reduced the time of the lasting of the effect.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/27/2014, 2:49 pm

Approved. You will be awarded 1800 drachmas for your form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 9:45 pm