A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS!

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS! Empty A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS!

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 4:19 pm

Warning: this topic contains minor/medium (depending on how picky you are) Blood of Olympus spoilers.

Jason was eating an apple, leaning against a shop window, on a warm and sunny Thursday afternoon in New Rome. His next class for college was not until 5 PM, giving him four hours or so to go explore; he had only been at camp around a week, and he hadn't really explored much yet. Camp Jupiter was much more interesting than Camp Half-Blood. Regardless, Jason was a Greek at heart, and it would always be that way. He took another bite of his apple, examining the people walking by. He brushed his bangs a bit.

Cody and Nemo were in New Rome on this fine Thursday morning.

Cody was showing Char different houses and such of where they might live when they eventually got married. Nemo was being the little investor and writing stuff down, such as prices, area, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.

Nemo stopped at a tan house, across the road from Jason. "This one's nice. A little too urban for my liking, but you guys might like it. Should we check it out?" she asked, looking at them.

"What do you think, Char?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS! Empty Re: A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS!

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 6:12 pm

Spending the day thinking of the future with her boyfriend and sister felt so mature for her. Maybe a little too mature. But she went along with it. She wore white skinny jeans with a black crop top with a few necklaces to top it off. She wore her converse and had that small amount of makeup she wore everyday. Her honey blonde strands were left out to tumble out around her shoulders. Today was a chill day. A chill day with her two favorite people.
    Cody showed different houses that he had in mind for the future. It felt like they were going so fast but of course she loved Cody and she loved the idea. So she went with it.
    Nemo tagged along taking down notes. So far she had liked a few houses though she wondered if they could even pay for it. She shrugged it off though as they stopped outside a tan colored house. It had that normal urban look. She didn't actually know what she wanted in a house. Something big and fancy, something that was more suburban...
    "This one's nice. A little too urban for my liking, but you guys might like it. Should we check it out?"
    "What do you think Char?"
    Charlotte looked at it. She shrugged. "We could see inside if you want." she suggested. She looked around and saw a guy. Now, this guy was the kind of guy that Charlotte would've usually drooled over. Though she had Cody so she quickly turned back around.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS! Empty Re: A Meeting (PRIVATE) WARNING: BoO SPOILERS!

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 6:29 pm

Cody nodded. "Alright, I'm going to go inside. You can stay out here, if you want, Char," he said. From what he could tell, her mind wasn't really into this, so he promised himself to lighten the mood by buying them all icecream after looking at this house. "C'mon, Nemo, I need you to list some things." He motioned for her to come along with him.

"But-"

"No buts."

Nemo giggled a bit.

"Buts as in one 't,' Em," he said, sighing. He went in. Nemo followed, still giggling.

Jason was looking at them from the distance. From what he could tell over the large crowd of people, some teens were planning to buy a house with a pipsqeauk helping them. Geez, they looked younger than him. At nineteen, he didn't even have a permanent partner yet, and yet these teens seemed like they had life figured out. He didn't have anything better to do, so he threw his apple away and approached the teenage girl.

"It's a nice house, for sure," Jason said, "but don't you think you'd want it away from here? I don't think your future children would appreciate such a small living space, don't you think? You need something more rural-ish, without it being like, a farm. Nothing against farming, but judging since you are checking out this house, neither of you deal with agriculture." He smiled at her, and put his hand out to shake.

"Jason Sungo, age nineteen. I'm from Camp Half-Blood, but I'm attending college here. I'm a son of Hestia, or as you know her as, Trivia."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 9:11 pm

Charlotte smiled as the two went in. She leaned against the wall of the house and ran a hand through her hair. It felt good to be chilling outside in the beautiful morning light. She looked at the sky. It was a clear blue with no clouds in sight. She wished she was at the beach or something. I guess you could say she was quite bored. She had a sudden vision of her being mature while her friends would be out having fun. She quickly erased the thought out of her mind.
    Charlotte was only a bit shocked that the guy had come over and introduced himself. She wasn't actually listening to what he had said but she knew that he was a son of trivia and his name was Jason.
    "I'm Charlotte. Daughter of Venus, sixteen and you're from that other camp?" she said a bit bitterly. She lifted up her chin slightly and crossed her arms.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 9:25 pm

"Yes, I'm from that other camp. Nice to meet ya, Charlotte. Daughter of Venus? That's Aphrodite, right? I find that a bit funny because back at Camp Half-Blood most Venus/Aphrodite girls drooled over me. I called them 'Jason fan girls.' Anyway-"

Nemo walked out. She looked at Jason, then Char. "Char, who is this?"

"Hi, I'm Jason."

"And why are you talking to my best friend when she's clearly taken? You're an obvious pretty boy. I might just have to feel your abs just to test that theory."

"Uhm, I was just introducing myself. Your friend seems to like me. And, no offense, but I'm like ten years older than you."

"You're twenty-two?"

"Nineteen."

"Only seven!" she said, "and what do you mean, 'she likes you?'"

"I didn't mean-"

"CODY!!!!!"

Cody immediately came out. "Who's injured?"

"No one. This guy is trying to take your bae! Beat him up!"

"You know what, listen here-" he looked in the direction of Jason. He was a staggering 6'1" and looked ten times stronger than himself. "Uhm, I think I'll leave him off easy, but-but just please don't do it again-"

"Guys, hush up. I have my own crush."

"Who is this crush?"

"Stalker much?"

"Cheater much?"

"OHHHH, COUNTEREXAMPLE!" Nemo yelled, highfiving Cody.

Jason just rolled his eyes. "Fine, goodbye. Oh by the way, the streets called, they want their clothes back."

"THAT'S IT." Cody ran over to Jason, putting up his fists. Jason was like six inches or something taller. This wasn't a joke; Cody was really going to fight him.

"Go Cody! Go!"

Cody threw a punch, but Jason caught it and twisted his arm, pushing him back over to his original spot. "I don't think you want to fight me."

Cody growled, leaping at Jason.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 10:00 pm

"Wow, you must really love yourself." she muttered, loud enough for him to hear. Then Nemo came out and it was then where everything went from what a nice day to I want to die. She watched as Nemo and Cody teamed up to sass the guy out. Then watched as Cody and Jason got a bit... angry.
    "Okay! Stop!" she yelled at the two. "Please. Like gosh..." she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/24/2014, 10:23 pm

Cody stopped, glaring at Jason.

"So?" he asked, brushing himself off. "Errr, Jason, I've never seen you 'round. Do you go to college here or...?"

"Actually, I'm from Camp Half-Blood, son of Hecate. I just started going to college here."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 11:53 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow very slightly. "Guessing that means your camp doesn't have things like a college?" she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 9:30 am

"Correct."

"Wait, you're- you're from Camp Half-Blood?" Cody asked, a bit amazed.

"Yeah."

"Can you take us there?" Nemo asked, with excitement.

"Well, I do visit on weekends; I leave Friday night or Saturday morning and come back Sunday night. However, you guys can stay there as long as you'd like. The camp director, Chiron, said he encouraged me taking Romans with me to Camp Half-Blood, basically. Maybe you guys could stay from Saturday to the next Sunday, then you come back here with me."

"An eight day trip? I'm done for that!" Nemo said, pumping a fist in the air.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/25/2014, 3:33 pm

Charlotte bit her lip. One minute they were all i-hate-you to omg-i-love-you-so-much. Okay maybe not quite that but Charlotte still didn't like the idea of going to the other camp. But of course it will be like a get out of jail free card for her. Sort of.
    "Mmkay, an eight day trip it is!" she said with a slight gleam of mischief in her sapphire blue eyes. She still had her arms crossed and her chin tilted up. She relaxed her body a bit and lowered her chin and let her shoulders drop a bit.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 4:25 pm

"Alright. Meet me here Friday around 7 PM, with your stuff ready."

"Alright," Cody said, and Nemo nodded.

ooc: time skip?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/26/2014, 12:28 am

ooc: Tii-iime skkipp :p
    bic:
    Charlotte had packed eight particular outfits, remembering to keep the weather check in mind. Of course she packed all her makeup and all the necessities she needed. Of course she also wore the outfit for today; a black polkadotted skirt with a rolling stones shirt tucked in and maroon chucks with a San Francisco snapback and a few bracelets on her right wrist.
    She stood where she was told to by Jason. She wasn't sure about him, he was from that other camp. But it was going to be a holiday for her for eight days, no matter how horrible it may be.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/26/2014, 5:40 pm

Cody and Nemo arrived. Cody wore his newest white shirt with a tennis Nike symbol on it, and he wore dark blue jeans. Nemo walked in with a pretty little purple dress. They both brought luggage; Nemo had especially enough. She looked around, then saw Charlotte. She approached her. "Hey, there," Nemo said, smiling and hugging Char. Cody went over to them.

"I don't trust this guy."

"Then you can stay," Jason arrived wearing a new body spray (not nearly as expensive at his other ones, though; only $75. You know, Jason problems.) He wore a sleeveless Reebok shirt and jeans. He had some of his stuff, but he only packed the necessities; clothes, toothbrush, snacks, hair products, and body spray/shower stuff.

"I'm going with them," he grunted.

"Fine, then we better get going-"

"What are you wearing?" Nemo asked, a bit dreamily.

"...Body spray?"

"Wow! Cody never wears that stuff!"

"I do too!" Cody huffed. "Just not the...expensive ones."

"I feel ya. I feel so dirty wearing body spray that costs so little."

"Actually, five dollar ones don't bother me."

"Five dollar? I'm talking seventy-five."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 4:02 am

Charlotte sort of watched over the three and rolled her eyes. "Gosh, just because you're rich..." she muttered, picking up her bag. She couldn't really speak... well, actually she could because she didn't have any family - alive - that was wealthy. Unless she went to connect with her step mom but that was never going to happen. ever.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 6:51 am

Jason ignored her, and made his way to the cab, outside of CJ, to the plane, etc. Cody and Nemo followed. They left for CHB.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 7:53 am

Charlotte followed the rest. She knew this was going to be a long trip. She didn't like long trips much, even if it was only for an hour or so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:56 am