A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

we save rock and roll

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

we save rock and roll Empty we save rock and roll

Post by beanie 11/10/2014, 4:43 pm

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered, Run it up the flagpole, We will teach you how to make boys next door, Out of assholes. Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now before it has begun, We've already won. We are wild, we are like young volcanoes. We are wild, Americana, exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby? Yeah!

There was barely any people in the music room, lucky Andi. It gave her room to practice her guitar, which she hasn't done in a while, though that was also bad because she had forgotten she was supposed to be meeting a certain blonde boy soon. It'll come to her soon enough.
    With her instrument in hand, the girl plopped down in the chair closest to the window, starting the turning process that always took forever. Honestly she loves her guitar. She had gotten a smaller version of it when she was 6 for Christmas, which made the girl extremely happy when some lessons were included. When it started to get too big for her she had gotten a bigger version. There were some scratches on the neck and the base from Ally that haven't cleared up yet but she can live with that.

OOC: this is how i picture her guitar
    BIC: There were little hums coming from the girl's mouth as she finally finished turning, her hands flying over the neck as she played some chords just to make sure. A chill ran down her spine at the sudden air from a stupid open window. All she had on was her Union Jack shirt, black jeans, converse and that beanie she always wears. No jacket and it was slightly cold but whatever. She was far more interested in playing her chords.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

we save rock and roll Empty Re: we save rock and roll

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 5:10 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    Dian was walking through the common area with a black leather jacket, a white t-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and some Nike shoes on as he headed to the music room to meet with Andi. He still wasn’t sure how he felt about her, and it made him super frustrated. He hated being confused. He wanted a direct answer -- like math.

He arrived at the door of the music room and put his hand on the doorknob. Before twisting the doorknob, opening the door and entering, he listened. He heard a sound from the door. It sounded great, whatever it was. He wasn’t music savvy. He looked into the window and saw Andi sitting there, playing her guitar.

The blonde haired boy finally opened the door and leaned his shoulder against the wall. ”You sound great.”
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/10/2014, 6:00 pm

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered, Run it up the flagpole, We will teach you how to make boys next door, Out of assholes. Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds. It's all over now before it has begun, We've already won. We are wild, we are like young volcanoes. We are wild, Americana, exotica. Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby? Yeah!

There were a couple creaks and next thing you know Andi heard a certain blonde's voice echoed through the room. He was here, wow. She had actually thought he was't coming for a second but he was here. And he was rocking that leather jacket she had to admit but that wasn't important.

"Thanks." She said with a slight blush, it was very small!, on her face. She managed to slide her guitar strap on, her guitar now resting nicely on her back as she stood up, meeting him halfway in the middle. There isn't many times where she'd get a compliment about her music though she knows how good it is.
    "So uh, hey." Andi shrugged.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 7:25 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”Hey,” he greeted. “You don’t have to thank me. Ask anyone. It was great,” Dian smiled brightly at her.

“So, uh, I see why you like going here,” he said, trying to make smalltalk. His hands were behind his back, his thumbs fiddling with each other, and his brain was racing with frustration, embarrassment and nervousness. He was thinking of things to say while having to keep the conversation moving so that there wouldn’t be awkwardness, so he really was saying the first things that came to his mind.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/11/2014, 5:06 pm

"Thanks." Honestly she couldn't think of anything else since her mind as kind of blank. What should she say next? Continue the small talk? It'd honestly be really boring and she didn't want this to be boring for however long they were going to be here. My hands were stuffed in her pockets as she turned around.

"Yeah, I like to clear my mind here." Andi plopped herself by the window again, patting the seat next to her for Dian. "Do you play any instruments? Or at least into any music?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/11/2014, 8:24 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    "I don't, unfortunately, but I would love to hear you play something," Dian grinned. "Have you written any songs?" he asked her. Really, this attempt at small talk was sad. Dian was never really good at making conversations with others.

“I’m into pop-rock music,” he answered to the second part of her question. Dian, admittedly, had a small guilty pleasure -- 5SOS. He had only gotten into them a few days ago, but he felt like he could relate...kind of.

OOC: Short :(
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/16/2014, 11:04 pm

"Teally?" She chuckled, her fingers drumming on her knees. "I sorta picked you as a little music guy. Guess I was wrong." Honesty she thought of him as a surfer dude more than a rocker with her blonde hair and tan skin. He had the attitude for it though. Andi actually chuvkled again at the thought of this, trying to avoid any awkwardness she might create.
    But the Pop music threw her off a little. Andi wasn't into pop music like 5SOS or Becky G because she finds it a little too perky for her taste. Sure, she'll listen to people like Usher but that's probably it. Only rock or heavy metal in her opinion.

"I guess pops cool!" She shrugged as she created awkwardness. Wow Andi.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 11/23/2014, 10:59 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”Yeah...I’m not that music savvy. I would try to play, though. Maybe you could teach me or something. Apparently, I pick up things fast,” Dian grinned.

He walked with her back to the spot where she was playing her guitar and sat down. “So, uh, how long have you been playing?” he asked. She was really good. She had to have been playing for years.

When replying to him liking pop-rock music, Dian felt a little awkwardness in her answer. “And, um, what kind of music do you like?”

OOC: This feels really short. I haven’t posted in a week :(
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/25/2014, 7:27 pm

It was official; the two are in the "awkward silence" mode. Dian hadn't noticed until after he made the little comments about the music, which made Andi smile a little. "Well, I'm interested in rock like Fall Out Boy, and sometimes heavy metal." After maybe a minute that smile of hers vanished and she was left with an uncomfortable face. She hates awkward silences because she ends of saying a weird thing to break the ice that embarrasses her.

"Well, maybe I could show you how to play now." No Andi! What are you thinking! That was stupid! "At least, if you want. After all I've been playing since I was little so I could teach you w thing or two."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/13/2014, 2:22 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”I’d actually really like that,” Dian replied after a small awkward silence and grinned sheepishly. “So, um, what do I do first?” Dian asked, grabbing a random guitar off the wall, fumbling with it to position himself in the right position to play.

OOC: Sorry this is so short! Haven’t posted in like 10k years :(
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/19/2014, 6:50 am

young volcanoes
    tonight, foxes hunt the hounds

Dian seemed interested. That was a surprise, at least to Andi. No, she shouldn't be caring, he's just Dian. Instead she just watched as he positioned it with a smile. No, she wasnt smiling because of that people. She was smiling because he had fumbled with it in a weird manner. It was cu- no Aandi don't use that word. That word leads to wrong feelings.

"So, um..." And found herself lost for words a little. She wasn't a good teacher so how should she explain this to Dian? "You know the frets right? Or any chords?" No, he doesn't know how to play so he wouldn't know any chords. "Um, there's the strings, E, B, G, D, A, and E. Once you get used to positioning your fingers on the frets of the strings, it'll come naturally." She placed her finger on the second fret of the A string and her index finger on the second feet of the D string. "This an E minor chord."

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/20/2014, 6:45 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    Dian, truthfully, barely got any of it. Andi was sort of teaching a bit too fast for him to process. Dyslexia and all. Still, he kept a playful smile on his face and rid any sign of confusion from it. He followed her fingers and put his fingers first on E, strummed the guitar awkwardly, then A, D, G, B, and finally E.

Andi quickly moved on to the chords after telling him the strings and what letters they were -- Dian didn’t know what the letters meant. He never really...studied music. She pointed to the strings for the minor E chord and he put his fingers where she put them.

Being the attached weirdo he was, he felt a sensation, as if he had made contact with her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/23/2014, 5:43 pm

young volcanoes
    tonight, foxes hunt the hounds

Was she going too fast? Dian didn't look like he minded, he actually seemed to get it. Maybe she wasn't that bad of a teacher. Andi smiled a little as he followed her directions, though it was an awkward smile. She's not good with smiles.

"That's good!" She smiled, strumming the E minor chord. It kinda clicked in her head and she was strumming the beginning of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Her mind was lost in the music and it took her a couple of minutes to realize her surroundings. She's teaching Dian guitar.

"Oops sorry."

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 12/25/2014, 2:29 pm

Dian Rhye
    son of Circe
    ”It’s alright. I don’t mind. That was really good,” Dian smiled. He liked how she got so into playing her guitar. Maybe some day he could match the passion Andi had for her guitar. It didn’t have to be the guitar, exactly. It could’ve been something he liked…

“So, uh, what’s the next chord?” he asked her. It really didn’t seem like he was interested, but he was. He wanted to learn an instrument, truly. And he liked his teacher. Not in the wrong way though. He liked having her teach him. . Yep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 5:52 pm