A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Walmart XD

Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Walmart XD Empty Walmart XD

Post by Leo 12/14/2014, 6:19 am

Leo browsed at some blouses and skinny jeans.

You're probably wondering, Leo, you Gay? No he ain't! Leo browsed at some more isles, he wanted, Calypso to look more... Modern.

He looked around the store, the lights made him confused. Why is he outside camp? Just a little shopping for her girlfriend. He looks around, surely being aware of any Bat-winged, shopping assistants. None, good. Coz if any of them came close to him, get ready become Monster powder foundation.

Last edited by Jamsen on 12/14/2014, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Walmart XD Empty Re: Walmart XD

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/14/2014, 6:26 am

Valerie moved quickly and quietly through the Walmart crowds, weaving through the crowds. It was quite difficult to see any monsters hidden amongst the crowds, what with her severely lacking in height. She made her way to the clothes where she paused for the moment to catch her breath and check that there were no monsters around.
    She moved onwards, heading up an isle. When she reached the end she collided into someone. Val jumped backwards, fearing it might be a monster. If it was she wondered if she had the time to draw her bow, notch an arrow, draw the string back and release it.

He seemed quite human however, no claws, large teeth, scales, fangs, wings etc. "Sorry... Didn't see you there."
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/14/2014, 6:38 am

Leo got bumped so hard he squeaked.

"Nah, I'm fine," he said. Leo looked at the girl that bumped her. She has this shoulder length Hazel brown hair, blue eyes, and she's a little bit shorter than him. She has this different aura, that Leo's feeling. He's pretty sure, she's not a monster. Monsters has a different smell, he knew this from his experiences. Demigods also has a smell(that sounded wrong).

"Tell me if I'm wrong," Leo said. "Are you a demigod?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/14/2014, 7:42 am

"Wait what? What's it to you?" She asked warily taking a couple of steps backwards. He might be a monster, it paid to be cautious. She glanced around seeing where the escape routes were and checking for any more possible threats. Having never met Leo before she did not know what or who he was.

(OOC: sorry my post sucks)
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/15/2014, 4:32 am

"Wait, whoa! Chill," he said. "I wouldn't ask if I'm a monster, coz I already know it if I turned out to be one." Leo observed her body language, trying not to make a wrong move, if he did, he might turn into Valdez shish kebabs, ugh. "So... You are one?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/15/2014, 7:41 am

"That depends are you one?" She asked warily her eyes not leaving his. Valerie was always wary outside of the safety of Camp. Anyone or anything could turn out to be a danger, even the friendliest of strangers might be dangerous.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/15/2014, 5:39 pm

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Nice to meet yah," Leo was about to shake her hand. "Swear to the river Styx."

Oh gods, our cover's been blown! He hoped no nearby monsters heard him. Though, there was this guy he's seeing again and again, since he entered from the entrance. Coincidence maybe?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/15/2014, 5:57 pm

Valerie seemed to relax once he had introduced himself to her. "Valerie daughter of Apollo." She introduced herself in turn. She wasn't surprised that she failed to recognise him, Val did not spend much time with the Hephaestus children, nor had she been at the camp for very long.
    Well... She had been there for three years then there was the whole extended stay in the Lotus Hotel. Which incidentally was where most of the Campers knew her as, the girl who had been trapped there for many years.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/16/2014, 4:06 am

"Ooh, Apollo," Leo mused. "I've met him." It's true, he already did met the god, well... the dude. The God has the face of a surfer guy, and he's kinda like 18. Leo remembered making a deal with him, with a Valdezinator for a dandelion(long story). Valerie(the girl he's talking to duh) is kinda feeling just a little bit relaxed at the moment, which is good.

"What are you doing here? I mean, Walmart?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/16/2014, 4:19 am

Valerie could not prevent herself from feeling a surge of envy towards Leo. He had met her father where as she had yet to meet him. As far as she knew, he might not even know that she still existed, there was nothing to say that he even cared about the fate of his daughter.

"Seeing what new stuff there is." She answered simply, after all Valerie was still adjusting to a certain level of culture shock as before she ended up in the Lotus Hotel, few of the devices she saw today existed.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/16/2014, 4:37 am

"Christmas shopping, I guess?" he said. "Coz that's what I'm doing? Or bumping people for some unnecessary fun?" he grinned. "Jus' kidding. You gotta be careful here though, you know, some one-eyed shopping assistants might pop up."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/16/2014, 4:41 am

She rolled her eyes at him. "I know to be careful I've been alive longer than you." Well technically, though she did not age whilst she spent all that time in the Lotus Hotel.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/16/2014, 5:07 am

Leo looked at her puzzlingly, she did look younger than him.

But then some guy came close to them. He was wearing a grey hoodie, tattered jeans, his face didn't look very visible under that hood. He grabbed Leo's arm with his cold hands and tugged.

"Jeez man, what's it too you!?" Leo snatched his arm off of his vice grip. "The heck's wrong with you?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/16/2014, 5:09 am

Valerie jumped startled by the figure. She could not help herself however, Demigods had to stick together. "Leave him alone!" She protested, supporting Leo. Okay it probably wasn't the best thing for her to say, yet it probably was better than just watching in awkward silence.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/16/2014, 5:43 am

Too late, they were being surrounded by more hoodie guys(hoorah for their matching attire), maybe about four, or five, or ten, he's loosing count. "Got a plan?" Leo asked. They stood back to back, Leo's hand ready to burst into flames.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/16/2014, 7:22 am

Valerie drew her short bow, notching an arrow to the string and drawing the string back. She didn't have a plan more a concept of one. "Yeah... Just one kill everything that wants to kill us." She said to him, trying to watch all of the hooded people at once. Which one would she take down? Who would attack first?
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/16/2014, 9:05 am

"My pleasure," Leo said.

He willed his hands to burst out some flames covering his fingers, palms, everything. The hoodie guys looked surprised, 'cause they kinda backed off a bit. Leo stared at the smallest one, which is about his height. The smallest hoodie guy ran forward towards him, just when it was about to lash its hands at him, Leo threw a fiery fireball at it, instantly disintegrating it, leaving some gray ashes right where it was struct.

"Anyone more, who wanna turn to some monster powder makeup?" Leo teased them. Oops, wrong move, because some other more hoodies came surging towards them. They didn't really liked the sound of Monster Makeups.

Last edited by Leo on 12/17/2014, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/16/2014, 9:15 am

Valerie at the same time he turned one into ash, released her arrow, striking one of the larger guys' in the chest, right where the heart would be if he was human. It flinched from the impact before disappearing in a spray of dust. With speed from years of practice she selected another arrow, notched it, before drawing and releasing it swiftly. Even if she hadn't been a good shot at this close a range it would impossible to miss. The arrow struck another hooded guy in the throat, however now they where far too close to use a bow effectively.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/17/2014, 3:41 am

The hoodie guys were closing in at an alarming speed. There were too many of them, it now looked like a hoodie zombie hoard of maybe about 30. "Dang there's too many!" Leo screamed. He was loosing stamina, even the girl she just met's having a hard time notching those arrows. "I'll cover you for a sec! Got any other weapons?" Leo screamed throughout the chaos.
    OOC: sorry for the lateness, I was at school.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/17/2014, 4:53 am

OOC: It's okay.

Valerie ducked avoiding a strike from one of the guys, striking out with her foot to drive him back. "No." She responded breathlessly. She held one of her arrows and plunged the head of it into one of the guys' to push them back. "We need to run. We can't fight them here."
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/17/2014, 5:47 am

Leo slapped one of the guys in the face with the flaming hand of fury. "We gotta hold on for a while, wait for my signal!" he shouts out. Leaving at the moment could be deadly. They could be attacked at the rear end while fleeing. He burned more of them zombie guys, gods he's feeling so wasted already. He doesn't know if he still got the energy to run for his life.

He slammed his fist with the last of his left energy, toppling one of the hoodie guys one over another, a domino chain reaction. "Now!" Leo barked.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/17/2014, 6:12 am

Valerie did not need to be told twice, she sprinted for the gap he had made, notching an arrow to her bow as they ran. "Is it usually like this here?" She asked breathless whilst she ran.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/17/2014, 7:36 am

Leo ran after her.

"I dunno!" he said as he sprinted. "Christmas carol gone wrong?" Leo threw some fireballs at the pursuiting monsters behind him. "Last time I came here... well it's my first time!"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/17/2014, 7:59 am

A trio of monsters blocked the main entrance to the store. "Fire escape?" She suggested turning sharply and diving down an isle, with several hooded guys in hot pursuit.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/17/2014, 8:16 am

Leo raced after her, dodging isles and shoppers on their path. Mortals could be thinking, what the heck's wrong with these kids, shooting guns in Walmart? Leo could see the fire exit far off from here, 100 meters more? "We're close keep running!" Leo tried to keep up with her. The adrenalin rush from his body's starting wear off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:49 am