A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

boyfriend, telling him, "find me 'cause i'll never find you!"

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

boyfriend, telling him, "find me 'cause i'll never find you!" Empty boyfriend, telling him, "find me 'cause i'll never find you!"

Post by mabel pines 12/24/2014, 8:41 pm

ooc: virgo's bunk. just for secret santa. nothing 2 see here unless i decide 2 do rps here doo doo doo move along now wee pumpkins
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

boyfriend, telling him, "find me 'cause i'll never find you!" Empty Re: boyfriend, telling him, "find me 'cause i'll never find you!"

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2014, 11:33 am

Hermes popped his head into the cabin. Everybody asleep? Good.
    Tiptoeing in his red furboots, the wings flapping discretely, he looked at the name on the package. Virgo Lovelace. Didn't she use to be one of Artemis's darlings? His cousin may not be the chattiest among the gods, but she could never shut up about how amazing her Hunters were. (Well at least it was Artemis and not Apollo. If Apollo came up with his own gang of superhot uber-awesome boys ([background voice] you misspelled One Direction) then Hermes would commit a murder. He'd rather squat at Hades's for the rest of the century rather than listen to the pair bickering forever. Mine are better! -- Your boys can't even shoot straight -- EXCUSE YOU)

Back to topic though, what was even in the box? A lollipop?
    Okay Hermes didn't exactly hang out with Bia that much but he was pretty sure a lollipop wasn't the thing he'd expect her to be giving to her kids. I mean, last time he saw her, she was smashing marble blocks with her head in some competition against Ares. Ohhh but what did it say? Turns into two kinds of battle axes. Oh, and tastes of watermelon!
    Alright, it did kind of fit. Hermes put the gift at the foot of Virgo's bed with a small receipt note she had to sign -- attesting she received the package, blah blah blah, messenger god stuff -- then flew out, the wings either side of his little Santa hat buzzing quietly.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:40 am