A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private) Empty He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/10/2015, 3:43 am

Lizzie was the first to arrive at the Pomerian Line. She didn't usually come here on her days at Camp Jupiter, nor did she come here often for dates. Well was it a date? Her cohort seemed to believe so, from the rather awkward conversation which she shared with some of her female comrades in arms, they believed that he happened to be quite interested in her.
    She wore a similar attire to yesterday but it was all clean of course. She wouldn't have turned up to her first data muddy, filthy or messy. Lizzie narrowly avoided being attacked by her friends with make up. Which was fortunate in her opinion as she disliked the stuff. Her friends all believed that this was a date so naturally gave her tonnes of tips on what to say and do. Lizzie doubted that she would be able to say any of them to him.

So far their conversations had been a little one sided. But that could hardly be helped what with Lizzie's nature (which she still largely blamed on her father) and her lack of encounters with boys till pretty much Camp Jupiter. Her friends didn't seem to mind that he was in fact Greek, some thought her rather talented or skilled to attract his attention.
    How she could do that when she happened to barely be able to talk to him she had not even the faintest idea. Lizzie found that simply being herself appeared to be doing the right job, it was weird how much she liked him considering they had only met the day before. She still wasn't quite sure what to make of it, for Lizzie the whole situation was well and truly foreign to her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private) Empty Re: He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private)

Post by Mason 6/11/2015, 9:30 am

Greg walked nearby the Pomerian Line, seeing Lizzie, the girl he had met at the lake. He wore a button-up shirt with red stripes on it, it was white, and khaki shorts. He wore tennis shoes, because he hated the feeling of dress shoes. He approached her, smiling. "Well, how are you?" he asked. "Are you ready for a night of fun?" He held out his hand for her to hold, if she wanted. He wondered what his friends would think f him going out on a date with a Roman girl- not that his friends would probably care, but if they ended up seriously dating, which hopefully that was, how would he feel about not seeing his girlfriend everyday at CHB? He sighed a little, pushing the thought away.

ooc: sorry its a bit short
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private) Empty Re: He's Not My Boyfriend! Then why are you blushing (Private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/12/2015, 9:23 am

Lizzie offered Grey a nervous but warm smile. She was understandably tense, some might view this as a date... Lizzie had never before in her life gone on a date. Sure she knew of other peoples' experiences with them but she had no personal experience of them to draw on.
    She struggled to voice a reply when he inquired as to how she was. The first things that came to her mind, terrified, nervous, stressed and on the verge of panic. Of course, she couldn't tell him such things. They would hurt his feelings and that would never be good.

"Okay." Lizzie finally answered, her voice quiet and she looked away from him shyly. "Y.. Y... You?" She stammered out the question, frustrated by her inability to talk to him. She nodded the once when he asked if she was ready for a night of fun. After a moment's hesitation, Lizzie decided to take his hand. She hoped that her palms were less sweaty than last time. Gods, that had been embarrassing.
    Lizzie didn't know if they would start dating, it might be difficult for them to maintain a relationship over such a distance. But, at the same time thought it would suck not being able to see her boyfriend all of the time, they would make it work somehow.

Assuming of course, they went out.

OOC: that is fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:01 am