A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Find Something Fun!

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Let's Find Something Fun! Empty Let's Find Something Fun!

Post by Jordan 8/5/2013, 11:21 pm

Dora strolled happily out of the store with a plastic bag tossed over her shoulder. She smiled down at her new purchase a pair of shiny new boots, the crimson color stood out greatly from the plain gray sidewalks. The girl almost began to skip, she saw these in the window a month or two ago. It took six weeks of cleaning the horse stables to earn the money for these, and it was almost worth it... but she was still unnerved by horses. Dora adjusted the floppy sunhat that rested on her ebony hair and turned to look down the street before crossing. Normally she'd shadow travel to where she wanted to go, but it was such a nice day, why not enjoy the weather?

"Watch your step!" Homer yelped as Dora leaped over a puddle from the recent rain. The finicky ghost nibbled on his wispy finger nails as Dora easily cleared the puddle. "Oh wah, stop your whining." Dora growled, a phone pressed to her ear. The phone had no battery, as it was dangerous to carry phones as a half-blood, but it was easier for her to respond to the spirits who questioned her. Mortals passing by would assume she was on the phone, and not a deranged psycho, talking to herself. "Homer, you worry too much, you should take a vacation to Elysium." Dora smiled and stumbled as a taller man bumped her with his shoulder. "Sorry." She mumbled continuing on her way.

She stepped up onto the curb and rolled her eyes as Homer began to shriek about an approaching car. The poor old poet had no clue about today's technology. She wondered where Alexander and Perriander had run off to. Perriander was probably looking in on the women's fitting rooms at Macy's. She wasn't sure where Alexander was, but admittedly, missed his company. "Okay, so I've got my boots, my favorite dress, let's find something fun to do." Dora beamed and and merely sighed as Homer began to stress about monsters that were present in the city. Oh you dumb ghost.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Let's Find Something Fun! Empty Re: Let's Find Something Fun!

Post by nix 8/6/2013, 10:17 pm

Kathrianne was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. Of course, she got a lot of glares thrown by the passing people, but no one had the courage to tell the black-haired girl to stop sitting. After all, it was a public area. Kathrianne sat with her legs crossed, and her hands clasped in her lap, her topaz eyes closed in concentration. She was oft too lazy to travel all the way to the city, but today she just felt like going. Perhaps because this might be the last time that it won't be too humid nor cold to be in the city. Sure, Kathrianne can withstand the cold, but it felt absolutely perfect today. It was cloudy but there was a tangible warmth felt in the air.

The tanned girl breathed in before exhaling out. She wondered if the monsters would attack out in public, but she guessed, yes. Oh well, she'll just think of it as bad luck if any monster manages to snag her scent. Her raven hair was slightly tangled since she was lazy to brush it. Additionally, she had to rush to morning practice with Jared. Jared the counselor hated it when his students came late to a class they signed up for. Unfortunately for Jared, he only had three students that attended each class regularly. He had a rather tough class that was meant to whip campers into shape by the end of summer. Of course, Kat was toned well and she spent half her time training, but Kat thought it would be a great challenge to see how this class would go.

A child tripped on Kathrianne, who irritably opened her eyes, revealing her glittery orbs. "Watch it, punk," she hissed out. The mother of the child hastily pulled her child away, not even bothering to snap at Kat for her terrible manners toward the kid.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 8/6/2013, 10:58 pm

Dora walked forward moving against the flow of people. She was thin, so she managed to slide in between the tight shoulders of the passing people. Dora grew up in Washington. The flow of this large city still confused her. The daughter of Thanatos gripped the front of her white dress nervously as she almost began to feel swallowed up by the sea of people. Curse her small stature. Dora became annoyed rather quickly and began to push through the crowd. "Dora, calm yourself. It's difficult to think rationally when flustered so. Do I-- EEK! Watch out!" Homer shrieked as Dora's foot was stopped as she moved forward. Something was in her way... something sent her stumbling and crashing into the ground. The rough cement pulled at her porcelain skin as she fell, skinning her bony elbows and knees.

Dora sat up after a moment and gathered her bag and her sun hat which had fallen off after her crash. Dora rolled over on her back, and groaned watching the blood that pooled from her knees stain her favorite white dress. She looked up rather annoyed to find a girl sitting on the ground... in the middle of the sidewalk. Had she fallen too? Dora inched forward an managed to move to a crouching position, she swept her dark bangs out of her face and grimaced. "Oh my gods! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, are you hurt?" Dora asked quickly. Homer gawked. "Are you alright, Dora?! You're bleeding! Your life force is flowing from you like the winds off a brutal storm!" That damned poet never learned to shut up, Dora thought angrily. Where was Alexander when she needed him?

Dora ignored the prying eyes the the passersby and winced when her skinned joints began to burn. Maybe she had some ambrosia somewhere in her bag. She wondered what items she could use to stop the bleeding. Her spilled blood would surely attract monsters to her sooner or later. She would need to escape somewhere safe, but first she needed to see if the girl in her company was okay. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, had you fallen?" She asked a tad frantically. What was it Homer had said about thinking rationally? Eh, probably wasn't that important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:23 am