A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wild Dog Chase

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Wild Dog Chase - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Dog Chase

Post by Brastus 1/17/2015, 12:51 am

Damien put his hand on her cheek and got closer to her. Inch by inch his face closed in on her's. He was excited, weird, awkward, explosive and confused. He couldn't just explain what was going on, however he didn't hesitate. He closed his eyes and took Lena by surprise. Instead of kissing her cheek, he kissed her lips.

It was the kiss that never happened. As quickly as his lips pressed against her's, he retracted. He felt delicate, cold and misunderstood lips that reminded him of himself. He then shook his head and looked to the top of the trees as if nothing had happened. He tried to make everything seem normal, yet he knew something would happen, for better or worse. He was hoping for better.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 8:26 pm

I smiled as Damien went to kiss my cheek but was surprised when it was my lips tat he kissed instead. It wasn't the sort of surprise you regretted in fact I had wanted another as soon as the quick little peck was over. I looked over at Damien and noticed he was staring at the tops of the trees, he seemed embarrassed by it almost. Seeing as he was slightly embarrassed, I sat up and placed a hand on either side of his face and placed my face a foot or so above his.Are you really embarrassed right now? The mighty son of Ares is embarrassed in front of a daughter of Thantos. I teased with a small laugh.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/18/2015, 8:40 pm

Damien smiled to her as she tried to scoot taller than him. He liked this girl and her attitude. It was fun! He allowed himself the pleasure of feeling her hands on his cheeks and then, after hearing her talk, slammed his lips to her's in a long, hot-blooded, passionate kiss. Unlike the other one, this one had real emotions and even had an underlining sense of urgency to it. He didn;t retreat however. In fact he deepened the kiss and moved his hands to her side so he could hold her. Howerver, aright after placing his hands on her, he removed himself and turned his head around. He wasn't used to kissing so his emotions were all a mess.

"I'm sorry. I've never really had a love interest or actually kissed someone. I apologize if I overstepped with the whole grabbing." He sounded vulnerable and even weak. He knew he didn't look like his rawdy, tough form, but it wasn't his fault! It was this girl who was driving him crazy!

"Do...do you wanna go to New York with me? I don't have anything else to do tomorrow, aside from working out, and I really would like your company, Lena." Said Damien with a bit more confidence in his voice. He gave her one of his cocky, slightly arrogant smirks, yet hoped he wasn't perceived as a jerk. He had been brave enough to say her name, but failed to notice that his hand still lingered around her side.

"Sorry!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 9:00 pm

I let myself get lost into the kiss and felt my heart racing as it deepened. When in broke I felt myself giggle as he first spoke about not having kissed anyone before.I haven't kissed anyone before either and I'll tell you when you need to stop or overstep. Damien spoke of New York and how he wanted me to go with him. I had to admit it was rather interesting to go to some place new for once in my life. I had originally planned on going to the forge but I guess that could wait.I would love to go to New York with you. I've actually never been before. When would we leave and for how long? I asked with a smile as he apologized again for holding me which made me giggle a little.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/18/2015, 9:25 pm

Damien held her hand and smiled at her. Yet he looked at his watch and groaned. It was past his usual lunch moment. Yet he didn't care he would not leave for something so stupid as lunch. He got up and organized his things into his bag. He also helped Lena get up from the ground.

"Tommorrow in the morning, at six! Two days. You and me. I need to get to know ya a bit more I think. I think two days away from everyone should let me get to know ya better. I know little about you, but what I do know, I really like." Brightly smiled the much taller male to her. He slug his bag to his shoulder and grabbed her hand as he began to walk away from the forest.

"Tell me if I'm being too hard on your hand." said Damien as he walked down the dark forest. His dog came back and began to strut beside him.

"Anyways, let's continue, favorite activity, including things that are forbidden here in camp. I don't care, just tell me what you like to do the most. I don't care if it's singing in the shower or watching penguins!" Smiled Damien to Lena. He was jumpy, excited and looked happy. His olive skin had blushed so much it now seemed as if he had tanned even further, yet he didn't care. He liked it. He felt warm and cared for with her around.

"I like unexpected events. Surprises are always the best, unless it's something bad. I also love hanging out with my friends and just walking around without a course, it let's me relax a bit. I guess you can say I like many things." Confirmed the Spaniard with s look on his blue eyes that seemed warm and attentive.

"Hey, wanna go have lunch with me? I don't wanna go back to my a$shole friends."

OOC: Damien's relaxd theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uLPjiITqqY
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2015, 9:40 pm

I giggled and got up with some help from Damien and walked along side him as Thor continued to try and play with Rex. When he asked about my hand I shook my head and smiled up at him. As far as favorite activity I had to think hard.I would say playing my guitar in a tree and writing the music for anything I feel like. I smiled as I saw Thor run ahead slightly to try and get Rex to follow. At the mention of lunch my stomach gave a slight growl of hunger which made me giggle again.I think lunch would be nice, I don't really have anyone to eat with anyway being an only child. In my head I began planning the things I would need to bring and what we may do in New York.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:33 am