A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Narcissus' Bunk

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Narcissus' Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Narcissus' Bunk

Post by Green 3/23/2015, 11:04 pm

Narcissus was laying on his bunk, reading up on the latest People's Magazine, flipping through the pages and humming the song Style by Taylor Swift. The song was pretty catchy and seemed to be always in his head. The demigod wore a white tank top, khaki shorts, and flip-flops. He was laying on his stomach with his pillow wedged between his chest and the bunk's mattress.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/23/2015, 11:07 pm

Demetrius gave a soft tap on the door to his boyfriends cabin but walked in before anyone answered. He noticed some girls and they scurried up to him and began talking at light years a minute. He scanned the room for Narcissus and mouthed 'help me' from the onslaught of teens. Sure he was used to this from football but he just wanted to see his boyfriend.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/23/2015, 11:17 pm

The son of Aphrodite rolled his eyes and got up from his bunk and went over to his boyfriend. "Hey, hey! back off he's mine!" Narcissus snapped at his half-sisters playfully, grabbing his wrist and tugging him through the horde of females. When they got to his bunk, the demigod crawled back on his spot and moved over some for his boyfriend. "Here, lay down."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/23/2015, 11:19 pm

Dem smiled as he was dragged from the girls and laid next to his boyfriend. His throat was sore from rehearsing a song for his friends back home but he still wanted to see his boy. Giving his a quick kiss on the cheek, Dem pulled Narcissus closer and cuddled him as he pretended to fall asleep.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/23/2015, 11:26 pm

Narcissus purred a bit before slapping his chest playfully. "You're not taking a nap on me! I haven't seen my baby in so long. How was home?" He asked messing with his hair and gently rubbing his thumb against his neck. "Bring me back anything?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/23/2015, 11:29 pm

Dem pretended to think then shook his head no. He was of course kidding and produced a golden dove statue from his back pocket. The dove had been his mother's idea but he gladly agreed. They managed to bring pricing down and even had Narcissus's name engraved on the bottom of it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/23/2015, 11:43 pm

Narcissus gasped and took the statue in his hands and began to squeal a bit. "¡Gracias, padre!" He exclaimed in Spanish, leaning down to kiss his lips. "I'll keep it somewhere safe." He whispered in his ear before putting the dove figurine on the shelf and turning on his side, staring at his boyfriend.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2015, 10:41 am

"Narcissus!" Cleopatra called as she entered the cabin, walking straight to the boys' section and pushing the curtain aside. She was wearing a short red dress, high-heeled sandals set with small golden chains, and white sunglasses. Her hands glittered with golden jewels and her mouth was red and glossy like pomegranate seeds. "Narcissus, you have to help me like, right now."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/17/2015, 11:14 am

Narcissus had just finished Iris messaging Demeterius in London when he heard his sisters, Esmeralda, calling out his name. "Yes?"He responded, looking up at his dark skinned half-sisters. She reminded him of the models that were on the Jet and Ebony magazines. He wore a simple black Polo shirt, pink shorts, and light colored Sperries. For accessories, Narcissus had a gold Michael Kors  watch on his right wrist and the necklace around his neck. "What's wrong, cher?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2015, 5:58 am

"Prom!" Cleopatra said and sat down next to him. "Alright I've thought about the theme already and I can't decide! I'm torn between coming as Elektra, in a long halter dress with a double leg split, all red silk, no glitter, orrr, coming as Mystique. Sheath dress, half-blue, half-white, with little scales so it looks as if I'm just transforming." She sighed, unable to match a decision. "You're one of the only people here who knows how to rightfully appreciate fashion. Tell me, what do you think?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/18/2015, 4:26 pm

Ah yes, a prom question. Narcissus sat up straight in his bunk, listening to his sister compare the two dresses. "Hm...well personally I like the Elektra dress more." He stated and tapped his chin. He hadn't yet seen the dress, but he knew for curtain that Cleo looked good in red. "Yeah go with that one."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2015, 5:53 pm

Cleopatra nodded. She'd ask Niamh too so she had a second opinion but the more she thought about it, the better she liked the Elektra costume.

"Thanks Narcy," she said and put a kiss on his cheek. "You're the best. What are you coming as?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/18/2015, 8:52 pm

"No problem, sister. As for me? I don't really know. I hadn't really thought of it sense Demetrius isn't coming back for the event. Eh, maybe I'll be Angel or something." To be honest, Narcissus was really excited about going to prom this year.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/19/2015, 9:08 am

"You'd look gorgeous as Angel," Cleopatra assured him. She imagined how he'd look, picturing him in a dark blue suit and a white tie.. Maybe even white pants? Hmmm... And of course, the wings. "And Demetrius isn't coming? Awww that's a real shame, you're by far one of the cutest love stories I know!" Cleopatra added with a pout.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/19/2015, 8:10 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind me barging in

"Mon Cher!" bellowed Juliana as she allowed herself into the cabin without any sense of discrepancy or covertness. She just swung open the door and entered with her usual, well, unusual, level of energy close in pursuit. She didn't really bother today to actually make for a nice outfit or a particular look. Just a loose red dress and flats that made her walk feel comfortable. Her blonde hairs were left out in light curls, which were their natural way, and her green eyes were held in loving wides. She quickly made her way into her favorite sibling's way and proceeded to squeeze the life out of him with one of her death-lock bear hugs.

"I was looking for you all day! Where were you silly?" asked Juliana after releasing Narcissus from her bear-hug. She, in her excitement, had failed to see her other sibling Cleo. She immediately gasped before turning around and gaining a respectable smile.

"It is a wondrous pleasure to make your acquaintance dearest sister." said Juliana in a completely different voice. She was now reserved and polite, the complete opposite of loud and bombastic. She smiled brightly at her sister, yet did not want to make a fool of herself so she tried to resist the urge to act like the explosive battery she was.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/19/2015, 8:30 pm

"Thanks, Queen C." Narcissus exhaled and reached across his bunk for his celestial bronze mirror. He picked it up and checked his hair, making sure it was still on point. "Yeah, his step-dad is very sick so he wants to spend all his time possible with him." With that, he exhaled, his heart hurting a bit more. The son of Aphrodite looked up at his other half-sister, busting into the cabin. "Oh, he-" Before he could finish greeting him, Juliana had given him a bear hug. "-yyy. I was in here, talking with my boyfriend."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2015, 3:31 am

"Oh hi there, Juliana," Cleopatra said with a sweet smile, her eyes sparkling. She stood up and gave her half-sister a light kiss on each cheek. Then the Spanish model sat back down and put a hand on Narcissus' arm: "I hope his stepdad gets alright soon... Can Dem heal him? Also," she added, "your hair is perfect hermano, as usual."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/21/2015, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 4:50 pm

"I don't think he's the powerful to be honest, Cleo." He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking about the time they spent together. "Thanks, sis. I'll just..help work the prom. " he added the last part, feeling a bit more upset.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2015, 8:52 am

Cleopatra took her shades off to look at him with her large green eyes. She wished she could do something.... Narcissus was her absolute favorite half-brother, she even considered him her full brother, and she didn't enjoy seeing him like this at all. I'm going to find something, she thought to herself.

"If you need me, you know I'm there, right?" she told him in a soft voice, gently taking his hand. Then she gave him another one of her glittering smiles. "And if you need to really take your mind off things, you know you're always welcome in Barcelona. My dad adores you and we could do plenty of stuff!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/21/2015, 4:40 pm

Narcissus looked up at Esmeralda. "Yeah, I do. Thanks." He gave her a slight smile to try to show her that he wasn't hurting. She was the only person that he felt that he could be vulnerable with. Well her and...

"Barcelona? I do miss Papa Rafeal." He admitted, glancing down at the black and white checkerboard flooring. "Maybe after prom."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2015, 5:16 pm

"It's gonna be great! We can go to that ice cream shop we went to last time, hang out in the parks and go to the sea! But not at the beach, that's for tourists," she chuckled. She remembered how the pair of them had managed to turn heads last time. When her friends had seen him, one of them had said, Damn, hotness runs strong in the family -- which was true after all. Cleopatra smiled again at Narcissus. "I'm going back to the lake now. You wanna tag along or do you still have unfinished business in the cabin?" she asked, giving him a cheerful wink at the 'unfinished business' part.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 4:38 pm

Narcissus scratched the top of his head, thinking about the beautiful city of Barcelona. "Yeah that would be a good break from all that craziness of camp and stuff." He exhaled and looked back up at Cleo. "Uh, I think I'll just stay here and mop around for a while. Maybe we can meet up at the stables in a little while?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 7:23 am

"Sure thing! I'll meet you there in an hour." She smooched his cheek, put her shades back on her eyes and walked back to the girls' part of the room. She selected a swimsuit as well as a towel and a skin lotion before fixing a microproblem in her makeup with her golden eyeliner and stalking out of the pink cabin.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/24/2015, 8:34 pm

"Alrighty. see you then." Narcissus Bastion gave his half-sister a friendly smile before finally getting up from his bunk and going over the mirror to make sure he was able to go outside without looking anything less than perf.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 2:34 am

Narcissus crawled into bed once he left the Apollo cabin. He laid there for a good five minutes before bursting into tears. He had lost the best thing that would've ever happened to him. He had no one to blame, but himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:31 pm