A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Narcissus' Bunk

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Narcissus' Bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Narcissus' Bunk

Post by muse 6/29/2015, 7:33 pm

Franklin pushed the door on the Aphrodite cabin, hoping to find the boy he'd met on the beach. He'd heard something about a breakup at camp, and for some reason he got the feeling "pretty boy" was involved. Generally, a relationship in which one person constantly flirts with every moving thing doesn't end well. "Hey, uh, pretty boy?" Franklin called into the cabin, instantly regretting it. He was in the Aphrodite cabin. They would probably all respond to "pretty boy". He grimaced, waiting for a response.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 7:40 pm

While Narcissus was beating himself up, he heard a voice that only could come from one person. That guy he met at the beach. The son of Aphrodite looked up and saw him standing there. "Please, just go away." He whimpered, burying his face in his plush feather pillow. "I'm not in the mood right now, okay?"
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/29/2015, 7:50 pm

The sad voice confirmed Franklin's suspicions. It had been the boy from the beach involved in the breakup. "What if I tell you I brought chocolate and tea?" He wasn't going away, not just yet. He knew how breakups could be, and he knew suffering alone is never the best for it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 7:57 pm

The son of Aphrodite sat up completely, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. His hair was a mess and the collar of his shirt was damp with the salty tears. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...I-I never meant to hurt anyone." His eyes acted as a window to his broken heart. He folded his legs and propped his back up against his head board.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/29/2015, 8:04 pm

As Franklin approached, he could tell the boy had taken a rough hit. He looked worse than most of the girls Franklin had known before Camp, and considering they were all preppy private school girls, that was saying something. His concern showed on his face as he sat on the end of the boy's bed. "You can't always help hurting some people. But there's a bright side, mate. There always is. You just have to find it." Yeah, it was cheesy, and yeah, it would probably only make the kid feel worse, but what could Franklin do now? The words had left his mouth.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 8:17 pm

He scratched the sides of his arm. There were marks there of him digging into his skin and moving up and down. Dried blood was caked underneath his fingernails. Narcissus looked over at Franklin and glanced down at the bed. "How am I suppose to find something without my Sunshine?" He asked, referencing his ex-boyfriend, Demetrius. By now camp would know that he was a cheater and no one would want to date him. Guy or girl. "I just need to forget about him."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/29/2015, 8:44 pm

Franklin could see what appeared to be blood on the boy's fingernails. He was definitely taking it roughly. "If you need to forget him, talk about something else. And eat chocolate, chocolate helps everything." He pulled a bar of Cadbury's from his jacket pocket. "Freshly imported from the city by the Hermes kids." He held it out to the other and muttered, "I still don't know your name."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 9:17 pm

The Aphrodite scoffed, magically changing his clothes to a simple v necked black sweater and black gym shorts. "How can I talk about anything else? Fashion? Tan lines? I mean come on. Demetrius was wrong. I am a shallow son of Aphrodite." He stated before takin the chocolate and eating it. "I'm Narcissus."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/30/2015, 3:42 pm

"How about music?" Franklin offers. "Who's your favourite artist?" Franklin asks as the boy eats. "Interesting name, Narcissus. I'm Franklin. I guess now isn't really the time for an air of mystery." He shrugs, breaking a square off a second bar of chocolate he pulled from his jacket.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/30/2015, 4:01 pm

Narcissus took another bite out of the chocolate and looked up Franklin. "I like Nicki.." He answered, scoffing. "I used to dance to her when I was home. Taught me how to wall tw--" Cleared his throat and took another bite of the sweet food. "Wheres the tea?" He asked in a coy voice.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 6/30/2015, 5:14 pm

Franklin raised an eyebrow at the "wall tw-", but says nothing. From yet another pocket of his jacket - honestly, this thing had like ten pockets - he pulled two teabags, individually packaged. "A Brit never leaves home without tea. Got a kettle?" He tossed one of the teabags at the boy - Narcissus, he had a name now - and kept the other for himself. "I suppose we have quite different music tastes, then. I'm more of a folk guy, indie and all. It comes with the ukulele playing."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/1/2015, 4:45 pm

Narcissus looked at him and smirked a bit. He got up from his bunk, taking out a wedgy and went to one of the tables where the makeup and things were on. Searching, he finally found a two teacups and a kettle. All three were white with a golden rim. The son of Aphrodite grabbed the tray that it was on and came back to the bed, placing it between the two. "Tell me again why you're being so nice to me?"
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 7/3/2015, 11:02 am

"Have you considered, perhaps, that I'm a nice person?" Franklin says as he takes the kettle to fill & heat. He then realises he doesn't actually know where he can do that, so he stops and brings it back. "I may have to abort the tea mission."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2015, 12:11 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "It has crossed my mind a few times." Narcissus looked around the cabin and sighed. "Just take one of the curling irons out of the wall and fill the thing up." He instructed before taking another bite of the chocolate bar and resting his back on the headboard.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 7/4/2015, 1:42 pm

Franklin does as Narcissus says, moving a curling iron to make room for the kettle and filling it with water he found nearby. He turned it on, then went back to the bed while waiting. "Since I am a nice guy, I like to help people feel better. Is that such a strange concept?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 12:11 am

Narcissus rolled her eyes mockingly and scooted over to Franklin, now a good foot away from him. "Yes, it is a strange concept. I flirted with you. I don't understand why you're here." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Don't get me wrong, Franklin. I appreciate you being here, it's just...-- usually when a girl or guy want something, they stick around."
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 7/7/2015, 3:52 pm

Franklin sighed. "If you don't want me here, then fine. Call me naive, but I figured you might want a friend right now." He leaned back of the other boy's bed, kind of bummed out and a bit annoyed. He was only trying to help, and now it seemed as if Narcissus was almost mad at him for being nice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 4:06 pm

"No, no! I'm not trying to kick you out or anything like that! It's just.." He sighed ad paused, thinking about what to say. After a while, he shook his head and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. "I-I'm sorry. I appreciate everything that you're trying to do for me, Franklin. He opened his eyes again and looked up at him. "Thank you. Honestly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:22 pm