A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. Empty Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/12/2015, 11:33 pm

Alice walked through the camp and along a path, her red spiked heels tapping on the pavement. A crown of rubies sat atop her folded head and she had a smirk plastered on her face. She was feeling regal, like she did when she sat on her red throne of wonderland. As she entered the Lake area she relaxed and sat on top of a table, kicking her heeled feet. Dispute having partially gloved hands she still felt as if people could see her arms, which she felt bad about. A queen should always wear gloves, as Mim had once taught her. At the though of Mim her hand went to the key around her neck and she began playing with her lip piercing from Hatter. She missed wonderland entirely too much now. She did not cry though. A queen never cries. A queen is as strong as her Queendom, and my wonderland is unstoppable. She spoke into the wind.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/modern_queen_red/set?id=146067049
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 12:29 am

Alice jumped slightly and let out a shriek. Not very queen like but it scared her and brought her from her day dream of wonderland. When she saw the boy she had to set her jaw so it didn't drop. He was drop dead gorgeous and reminded him of how sexy Mim was in Wonderland. I am Alice Little, queen of the red court of Wonderland and sister to Queen Ivory. It is a pleasure to meet you Alucard.The British girl said, standing on her heels and giving a slight bow, making sure her crown did not fall off her head. A queen was nothing without her crown of rubies after all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 12:43 am

Alice felt her heart drum louder and louder. This was exactly like Mim. Wonderland needed a new queen at the front for a while so I was claimed and sent here. A shame really, I'm powerless and have no wings like my netherlings do.She frowned as she fixed her ruby crown. This man really knew how to make a queen feel at home, everyone else made her feel like an outsider and a loner.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 12:54 am

Alice, now overjoyed by her new companion, sat atop the table again and began explaining the blacklight landscape and her beautiful sister's glass palace. The magic that used to pulse through her veins was taken the moment she was brought out of the Rabbit Hole. From the talk of Herman Hattington's crazy tea parties to the feasts of beasts Mim used to host, Alice began feeling whole again. When she talked about herself though, things took a grim turn.I used to be horrible. My great aunt red took my body as a host and made me do terrible things as queen. When Mim managed to help me trick her into leaving me and we destroyed her I got to rule Wonderland like I wanted to. It's in chaos though now. Everyone dying and everyone fighting. Poor Chessie can't even smile anymore, and Herman won't make tea for me when I visit.A single diamond like tear roles out of Alice's eye and down her porcelene cheek. If only she was powerful enough to save her Wonderland. If only she could use more of her netherling side. If only.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 1:09 am

Alice smiled at his kindness then gasped as she saw the blood.Alucard, your bleeding!The petite girl explained as she used her gentle touch to wipe away the small drizzle of blood from his face.You do not deserve bleed, not whilst you have someone who wishes to care for you. She said softly as she pulled out a hankie and wet the cloth before wiping away the smeer on his cheek. He truely did remind her of Mim and for that she planned on treating him as Mim would have wanted to be treated.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 1:24 am

A hankie is meant to get soiled, and if soiled it is then soiled it beThe blonde girl said, as a childlike giggle escaped her mouth and she smiled at the tall man. Alice was only about 5'5" and Alucard seemed to be over 6' tall! Dispite the height though, she felt right being at the lake with him in the day. She had no siblings and yet she didn't feel she needed any. Alice's mind began to wander and she looked out over the lake water as it glistned and reflected off her bright eyes. The one thing that set her apart from her netherlings was her eyes and her childhood, none of them had a childhood after all.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 1:38 am

With eyes now closed, Alice swayed to the song slightly as she sat. Alucard had a lovely voice and she liked being sung to, Mim used to sing her lulabys to get her to sleep after a nightmare. She hummed along, knowing the tune but not the words, and leaned back to lay on the table and let her hair make a pool of blonde around her head. It almost seemed like a Halo because of the sunlight that was cast on it. No words were said from the small girl but she didn't have to speak to love the moment. The song spoke of love and death, making her heart race. Two things she lived and feared, two things she couldn't live without.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 1:56 am

Alice lay on the table and fully enjoyed having Alucard sing, she even stopped humming. As the song finished a smile played across her lips buy her eyes remained closed. She couldn't spoil the moment with words, not just yet. She just wanted to bath in the lyrics and find her happy medium between insanity and sanity. So all she did way lay there, smiling like chessie, and breath.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 2:08 am

As the shufgle of clothing ensued Alice opened her eyes and sat atop the table once more.You have a lovely voice, Alucard. You would be well liked in Wonderland.She said as she adjusted her crown though it still sat at an odd angle she couldn't fix. The sun began to dip low in the sky and Alice perked up emensly, standing and running to the edge of the lake,.motioning for Alucard to follow her over.Come. The sun is about to bid its farewell and the moon with begin shinning above in the black lovely sky. The changing of the times, between night and day, was always something that made Alice feel at peace. Be it the feasts she shared during the day in her castle or the flying she did at night, there was something peaceful about watching the sun set and the moon rise.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 2:21 am

Alice closed her eyes as a gentle final breeze of day started to give way to the night. When she looked at Alucard she couldn't help but beam at him.Your eyes, they look as though they're glowing from a fire within you that burns even brighter than that of the sun. She said with a smile. There was no doubt in her mind that she loved spending time with Alucard at the lake, or it could have been anywhere for that matter. He looked kingly yet humble, soft yet strong, kind yet angry. All the balances Alice wish she had but didn't, all in one man she seemed to be growing fond of.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 2:35 am

Alice giggled and thought of something clever.You missed. She said as he kissed the back of her gloved hand. There was no real reason for her wanting to be kissed other than childish curiosity. The Queen of Wonderland was curious to see if her mortal knight would be brave enough to take the risk or falter and bow out of a request such as this. Even though the girl was short her heels mad shed stand at a 5'7" height, two extra inches taller. But in reality, she was two inches closer to Alucard's height.

Ooc: its alright. I really just get into Alice.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 2:44 am

Alice felt herself shudder under each of Alucard's kisses. It was as though someone began lighting a spark inside her. The gentleman and the seductionist. He was the best of both worlds and seemed to care about Alice even though she was mad as the Hatter. When he asked her a question and his breath danced across her skin she looked him in the eye, her blue ones almost glowing.Only if you wish to my mortal knight.the girl said, her voice faltering slightly as her heart began to beat faster.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 3:02 am

Alice quickly wrapped her arms around Alucard's neck and let herself melt into the kiss. This was better than anything Wonderland could give her. Netherlings were emotionless. This was powerful. This was Passion and love and everything amazing in the world. As Alucard pulled Alice closer to him her heels slipped off and she was standing on her bare toes by barley standing tall enough. Trying not to break the kiss, Alice tried to pull her lite self up closer to Alucard but had no luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:50 pm