A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'm throwing stuff -- at night [private]

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i'm throwing stuff -- at night [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: i'm throwing stuff -- at night [private]

Post by Kendall 2/8/2015, 12:40 am

Well, this one was a heavy sleeper. Lots of Ares kids were. That was a good thing sometimes, because then Ken could stay up and work out a bit while everyone was snoring away -- instead of having dubstep or heavy metal blaring as she lifted weights.

But falling asleep on the beach was a whole 'nother ball park, especially with the harpies about to come out in full force like some sort of winged guardians of summer camp. Absently, Kendall patted Ana's arm as she kept glancing around, waiting to see or hear the harpies' wings beat as they came towards them, probably drawn by their smell.

"Ana?" she whispered to her, the patting becoming slightly more urgent now.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

i'm throwing stuff -- at night [private] - Page 3 Empty Re: i'm throwing stuff -- at night [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 12:13 pm

Ana stirred again, this time waking up but still jack asleep. Giving a yawn she sat up lazily and looked towards Kendall.I'm sorry. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently. Are we going back to bed now?The little girl asked in her soft, kind voice.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/9/2015, 3:36 pm

Ken nodded to her as she stood up slowly, stretching up her arms and feeling her back crack. How long had she been lying down? Was she just getting old? She didn't think so, but it may have been because of training the last few days. Stressful stuff. "Yeah, the bird ladies'll roast us alive if we don't get a move on. Let's go, kiddo."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 3:52 pm

Ana stood and rubbed her eyes, walking aimlessly towards the Ares cabin with her things and her feet leaving marks in the sand. She was exhausted but felt like she could finally sleep.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/12/2015, 8:34 pm

[ooc: End scene then?]

Ken got up slowly, wiping the sand off herself as Ana left the beach, probably going back to the cabin. After kicking a broken shell piece into the water, she joined her sister along the path.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/13/2015, 8:02 am

[ooc:yup]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:46 pm