A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hi so this is my Dad (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 5:02 pm

"Oh dangit, is it really that obvious," she chuckled, tilting her head back slightly as Lindsey kissed her neck. "I can also speak with an accent, if you want," she added before talking quickly with a heavy Italian accent, laughing into Lindsey's hair. Then she softly put her thumb on her chin and her index on her cheekbone and pressed her soft lips against her, tilting her head to the side whilst passing her arms around her neck, stroking her shoulders, Lindsey's tee and combat jacket creasing under her manicured fingers.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/2/2015, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Hi so this is my Dad (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi so this is my Dad (private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/30/2015, 5:10 pm

Lindsey squirmed beneath her, she kissed Falko for what seemed like an eternity. That would not be a bad way to spend entirety with your lips pressed against those of who you loved. With their arms wrapped around you and your's around them. The idea appealed to her perfectly, she hoped that Falko's mind not to mention her heart would be in the same camp.
    If Falko suggested spending the rest of the day like this, she could not have objected even if by some crazy idea that she wanted to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 9:01 am

How they had ended up in Lindsey's bedroom, Falko couldn't tell. She barely remembered getting up with her, kissing through the corridor before sitting on her desk. Now they had migrated across the room to her bed. It seemed seconds only had passed when Falko looked back up and caught sight of a clock. 7pm already! They had been here for almost two hours.

"Would you like something to eat?" she whispered into Lindsey's ear, some of her read hair tickling her nose. "Chinese, Italian...?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 9:07 am

Lindsey couldn't have told anyone either, but the room was a bit of a mess. Propping herself up on one arm as she lay on the bed, her eyes meeting Falko's warmly. Her fiery hair had escaped from it's braid hanging freely but messily down her face and neck, draping her shoulders partially. "You can order whatever you want just as long I don't have any mushrooms."

She winked at Falko playfully, her eyes partially hidden behind a ginger waterfall.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 9:39 am

"Hmm... Let's play it Japanese. You up for some sushi?"

Reluctantly rolling out of the bed unto her feet, she drew her phone from her pocket and dialed this really good sushi shop she knew in New York, giving them the address once they had picked up.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 9:42 am

"Do you want to watch a movie? Or..." She left off leaving it free for Falko to suggest anything. She shuffled onto her back, to look up at the familiar ceiling. "I'm glad you came with me Falko." She whispered.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 10:00 am

"Why should I look at a screen when I can look at you?" she asked, tossing her phone back into her handbag.

Falko got back on the bed and gently stroked her beautiful ginger hair out of her face before suddenly kissing her again, tilting her head to the side.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/5/2015, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/2/2015, 10:08 am

Lindsey let out a little giggle at her comment, before shivering with delight when Falko kissed her. She cupped Falko's face with her right hand whilst her left brush her hair gently. Her eyes fluttered shut, the world was perfect right now, just her and Falko on a double feather bed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:15 am