A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

So How Do We Do? (Private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

So How Do We Do? (Private) Empty So How Do We Do? (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:44 am

So How Do We Do? (Private) Tumblr_inline_ny0t7tXlzK1tcmg0k_500

Jackson skidded to a halt once they reached the mess hall. The place was surprisingly empty. Jackson pondered for a moment on where everyone was, but couldn't focus on it. All he could focus on was how it felt to hold Malcolm's hand. Malcolm hadn't tried to let go, so there was no way that Jackson was going to. Jackson made his way to a table and sat down, smiling widely.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

So How Do We Do? (Private) Empty Re: So How Do We Do? (Private)

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 2:05 am

So How Do We Do? (Private) Tumblr_inline_n8vegbmGJC1ssoiqt

Malcolm's face still had a red when they came into the Mess Hall. He followed Jackson and sat down next to him on the bench. "Thanks for inviting me here, Jackson. I really appreciate it." He said with a warm smile, fiddling with the scrap pieces of celestial bronze in his pockets. "So, tell me about the fair! I would love to attend one with you maybe?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 2:12 am

]

Jackson watched Malcolm's hands move energetically as he talked. "I would love to take you. I think my Dad's fair is coming to upstate New York in, like, a week. I was planning on going up there for a bit, maybe do a few shows since I miss it a lot. I'd love to take you up there. I had this friend, Lukas. He's a blacksmith for the fair. I think you'd be cool friends." Jackson said. Hopefully not too cool, though. Jackson thought, but pushed the thought from his head. "The cool thing with the shows I did, was they were a lot less staged than some others. We, like, actually got hurt sometimes. It was very real. That's how I got so good as swordsmanship." Jackson said, confidently. "And then I took pictures with a lot of people." he added with a laugh.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 2:29 am

The 6'3" African American demigod smiled as he started to talk more about what he loved doing. "That sounds amazing, Jackson. You aren't like most Ares kids that I know." He said, glancing down at their hands and smiled more. "I know I probably shouldn't say that, but it's very true, Jackson." Malcolm was really enjoying himself and didn't want this to end with the son of Ares. He moved a bit closer to him and bit the corner of his lip.

"Can I ask you something, Jackson? I know this isn't really...platonic, what we're doing and all." He chuckled lightly.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 2:46 am

Jackson felt simultaneously more relaxed and more anxious with what Malcolm had said to him. He was anxious to find out what came next, but mostly relaxed to know that he wasn't totally misreading the situation. Jackson smiled at Malcolm, relieved. "Oh, thank the gods that you didn't think it was. Jackson said with a small laugh. "You can ask me anything."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 3:09 am

"May...May I court you, Jackson?" Malcolm said softly. He left go off of the bench and walked to the front to grab him something to eat. He stood there for a while and slowly came back to the table and started to eat in silence. "This is good."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 9:43 am

Jackson's stomach did somersaults and his heart skipped a beat when Malcolm spoke. He hadn't felt anything like this since, well, Lukas. Jackson looked up and smiled, surprised to see that Malcolm was already gone. Jackson watched him as he returned nervously back to the table, where Jackson greeted him with a warm smile. "You may do whatever you like."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 11:47 am

Malcolm stopped eating when Jackson said those words. He wondered to himself whether or not he was moving a bit to fast with Jackson. They had just met a few hours ago and now he was asking to court him. Had the son of Ares' personality turn him on that much? "I-I mean, we should hang out some more, right? Just to get a better feel for each other and..." He gulped nervously.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:03 pm

Jackson could feel the nerves radiating off of Malcolm, and for some reason, it was oddly calming for him. He was used to people being nervous around him. He was a son of Ares, after all. Not only that, he was a son of Ares with extensive weaponry training before camp, and now almost 2 years of camp training. Jackson had dealt with nerves before. It was what he was used to. "There is no reason to be nervous. We can handle this however you like." Jackson said, his accent thick.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:16 pm

Malcolm slowly looked up from his plate and over at Jackson. "Thank you for understanding." He glanced down at his lips, then back up at his eyes. "It means a lot." With that, he turned his attention to his plate and continued eating. He grabbed a large bowl of Irish lamb stew with pita bread. The son of Hephaestus was a large person so it took a lot of food to feed him. Knitting his eyebrows together, he slowly took a medieval jouster out of his pocket and sat it in the space between them.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 4:50 pm

Jackson got up and went to get his food. He let out a deep breath when his back was to Malcolm, trying to regain his calm and confident composure. He piled up some pizza and breadsticks on his plate, and grabbed a fizzy drink. Jackson collected himself and returned to Malcolm. He sat down and inhaled a breadstick. Jackson looked at the spot on the table where Malcolm had set down a medieval jouster on the table. He looked up at Malcolm and raised his eyebrow.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 5:19 pm

Malcolm glanced over at him once he came back with a cute, small smile on his face. "...I build things subconsciously sometimes. It usually is something related to what I'm thinking about..." He said in a soft voice. Malcolm nudged the celestial bronze figurine over with his thick index finger to Jackson. "And what I've been thinking about is you." It was barely audible, that sentence. "This, this is new to me."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 11:38 pm

Jackson looked down. "I like that you're thinking of me. I love it." Jackson said, picking up the little jouster. He looked at it in his hands as Malcolm talked. He set it down and looked into Malcolm's eyes. He set his hand on Malcolm's arm. "I'm not going to say that I have wild amounts of experience, but it's not new to me. It.... It will all be okay." Jackson said with a warm smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 12:05 am

With that, Malcolm felt a lot better about talking with Jackson. He looked at their hands and smiled more. "...Have you dated a male before?" Malcolm asked with a small smile. He was curious as to how much experience Jackson had. "Sorry, that's none of my business." He shook his head and looked down at his plate.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 5:18 pm

Jackson chuckled. "I mean, it kind of is your business." Jackson said, running his hand through his hair, exposing the tattoo on his under arm. "We didn't put a label on it ever, but I would say that I dated Lukas back at the faire." Jackson didn't know how Malcolm was going to react to that. Jackson definitely had dated Lukas, but it was never formal. Since they never formally started dating, they never really ended it. Jackson told him he was leaving the faire the night before he left. Jackson had compared Malcolm to Lukas.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 5:39 pm

Malcolm exhaled softly, but with release. "That's good to know. At least one of us know what we are doing." He turned to look at Jackson now. "I...I never tried to date anyone back home that wasn't female. If my mom found out about Naveen..." The son of Hephaestus shook his head. His mom wasn't here to tell him that it "wasn't right" to feel the way he did with someone. "I'm demisexual, I don't know if you knew that, but I am. I need to like the personality of a person first before I feel anything for them. Does that make since? Like, um, do you mind if I use you as an example?" Malcolm asked timidly, shifting some in his seat."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 5:52 pm

Jackson smiled lightly, looking down. "Yeah... I know what it is. I'd still like to hear your example." Jackson didn't want to say it allowed, but so was Lukas. He wanted the Lukas comparisons to end. Luckily, Malcolm looked nothing like the blond California boy that had been Jackson's closest mate. Jackson took a huge bite out of a slice of pizza, trying to draw himself out of his thoughts. It worked a bit, and Jackson looked back up at Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 6:20 pm

Alright, he couldn't mess up this explanation. "So, when you first came into the forge and addressed me, I though that you were really attractive by my standards of beauty, but that didn't mean I wanted to ask you out or anything," Malcolm shoveled a spoonful of stew into his mouth before he continued talking. "But when you started talking to me instead of at me, telling me about yourself with the Renaissance fair and how good of a swordsmen you are..." He trailed off like Jackson did earlier and dropped his gaze to the son of Are's pizza. "I'm really starting to like you, but I need a little bit more time with you before I know for sure that I want to...to..." He closed his eyes and whispered, "Date you."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 8:25 pm

So How Do We Do? (Private) Tumblr_o25fj6R6sY1uupqxmo4_250

Jackson looked at him sympathetically. "And you know that that's okay with me, right?" Jackson asked, . He understood what Malcolm was saying, and, honestly it meant a lot that Malcolm was sharing this with him. Jackson could feel a very strong bond forming between him and the son of Hephaestus, and that made him really happy. "So, will you go to the faire with me over the weekend? You can meet my step-dad!" Jackson said, excitedly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 9:06 pm

A smile came back over his face as he lifted his head. Malcolm felt happy again when Jackson told him that he was okay with him being demisexual and needing more time with him before actually dating him. That happiness increased when the son of Ares invited him to come to the fair with him and meet his step-father. "That sounds like a good plan to me. What should I wear? I think I can quickly forge," He stood up a bit and took out a folded piece of paper from his back pocket and grabbed a pencil from the other one. Malcolm sat back down and started to scribble down some armor. "A blacksmith suite o-or maybe knight armor."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 1:30 am

Jackson perked up when Malcolm said that he would go to the faire with him. He started talking quickly and loudly, "You can do whatever you want. I'm sure you'll look great. I have to dress a certain way when I perform, but if we go on another day, I think I might dress up as an elf or something. I have a lot of different outfits and costumes that I've accumulated over the years. We have to eat giant turkey legs and you have to meet all my friends. Oh! And Triter. He's my horse. We have to go see the joust and the Ded Bob show. And... I'm rambling. I'm sorry." Jackson said, looking down.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 1:47 am

Malcolm let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. "No, no. You're fine. I think you will look spectacular in anything you put on, Jackson."He said, sincerely. He thought about something and took the pizza from Jackson's plate and shoved it in his mouth with a playful smirk on his face. He usually wasn't like this with everyone else, but Jackson wasn't everybody else. "Wow, this pizza is a good." He mused after swallowing, looking down at his bowl, then back at Jackson.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 11:24 am

Jackson rolled his eyes dramatically. "Okay woooow." He said jokingly. Jackson looked in front of Malcolm. He picked up his drink and chugged it quickly, slamming down the cup in front of him with a wink.

Jackson couldn't wait to see Malcolm at the faire, and for him to meet his step dad. Mr. Kingston was one of the kindest and most accepting people ever, and was Jackson's biggest influence.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 12:08 pm

Malcolm laughed and poked the side of Jackson's cheek, trying to hide the blush that was the result of the wink. He knew one thing was for sure: He was definitely physically attracted to Jackson. "Great, now I'm going to die of dehydration." As he said this, he passed his bowl of lamb stew and bread over to Jackson so he could eat his food. "Sorry if I was over stepping. I just-- never mind." Malcolm chuckled and turned away.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 12:53 pm

Jackson laughed and shook his head. "I'm the British one, and yet you are the one who won't stop apologizing." Jackson picked up a piece of bread and dipped in Malcolm's soup. "You need to stop apologizing. I like you. Nothing is gonna change that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content