A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

So How Do We Do? (Private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: So How Do We Do? (Private)

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 4:18 pm

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n8vegbmGJC1ssoiqt

Malcolm nodded his head. "Sor-- right." An adorable smile came across his face when he realized that he almost said the new "S word". His mind was once again stuck on Jackson and going at the Renaissance fair that weekend. It would give them ample time for them to be alone whether it was the drive there and back or stuffing his face with a turkey leg and mutton. A cute smile turned into a dreamy one as he thought about Jackson.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/15/2016, 12:45 pm

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_o25fj6R6sY1uupqxmo4_250

A smile stretched across Jacks'fsce as he watched Malcolm's face change in front of him. "Whatchya thinking about?" Jackson asked. It was weird to him that he was the more experienced one between him and Malcolm. Lukas was way more experienced than Jackson was.

[
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2016, 1:25 pm

The son of Hephaestus quickly snapped out of his trance and looked over at Jackson. "Hm? Oh, nothing, just the forge."He lied. Malcolm couldn't tell him that he was thinking about the two of them officially being together. To him, it sounded a bit creepy and the last thing he wanted to do was creep Jackson out. "And I'm just very excited about going to the fair with you. That's all."His muscles flexed nervously undernreath his dark skin complexion.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/17/2016, 3:37 pm

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_o25fj6R6sY1uupqxmo4_250

Jackson placed his hand lightly on top of Malcolm's. "Okay, you big nerve ball, I can tell you're lying, but I'm not going to push." Jackson said, laughing. Jackson picked up a breadstick and shoved it in to his mouth. He hoped that Malcolm was thinking of him like Jackson was thinking of him. Jackson was really surprised that he was falling for Malcolm so quickly. He was usually afraid of this kind of thing

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/17/2016, 4:21 pm

Malcolm gave him a warm smile and moved closer to him so that now their thighs were touching. He felt a tingling sensation vibrate through his body when he did this. The son of Hephaestus almost slipped back into thinking of Jackson, but soon brought himself out of it, shaking his head. "Um...So, uh, so you need anything else made? Im very crafty." He asked playfully with a chuckle, looking down at their hands. He slowly moved his index finger in between Jackson's index and middle finger and curled it around the index. That feeling came back again and he wanted to do it again with the other ones, but decided against it.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 12:24 am

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_nua4mrilyj1sw1ji9o1_250

Jackson blinked a couple of times before responding. "I can't think of anything." Jackson said, taking a sip of his drink. "Granted, that may be because I can't stop thinking about dressed up for the fair." Jackson said innocently. Jackson looked around the mess hall at the few other people who were sitting around.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 12:38 am

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwuzjjFsKZ1rydra4o3_r1_250
    "I can't stop seeing you dressed up for the fair either. Especially in tights, watching it fle--." And before he knew it, Malcolm had said that last part. It was meant to be a thought, but it came loud and clear. His cheeks became red and hot like the forges he worked with and the room seemed to spin around while he stayed stationary. Malcolm's eyes looked straight ahead, afraid to see the possibly disgusted look on Jackson's face. "I am so, so sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It was...premature, superficial, and...and..." Gods, someone shoot me now.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 11:10 am

Jackson's cheeks pinkened, but he laughed. He placed his hand available hand on Malcolm's running it lightly. "It's fine, mate. It wouldn't be the first time that I've heard it. Shoot, I've heard it from strangers. I would much rather hear it from you than from a stranger." Jackson chuckled. The comment barely even fazed Jacks at this point.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 12:29 pm

So How Do We Do? (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwuzjjFsKZ1rydra4o3_r1_250

Malcolm was still blushing even when Jackson reassured it that everything was okay. "I don't usually say those types of things out loud, Jackson, I swear. It sort of just...slipped out." He scratched underneath his chin before standing up. "Uh, I'll see you, hopefully throughout the week, then on Friday? Where do you want to meet?" The son of Hephaestus asked, stuffing his hands back into his front pockets.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 6:29 pm

Jackson was a little caught off guard with how suddenly Malcolm's mood changed, but he caught himself and responded, "Oh... um... yeah. Do you wanna meet at the tree? We can take the subway and the train upstate. We can stay at my family's cabin so we can go the whole weekend." Jackson's mom really likes upstate New York, so that's where she lived when she didn't feel like travelling with the fair. Jackson got up and turned around to leave, before turning around, grabbing Malcolm's hand. "Please don't be too worried about what you said. I really really like you." Jackson said quickly, kissing his hand lightly, before turning around and jogging out of the mess hall.

ooc: wanna start the topic for the weekend?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 6:58 pm

OOC: Yep! I'll pm it once I'm done

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:17 am