A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It must be home!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

It must be home!  Empty It must be home!

Post by Brastus 2/4/2015, 11:13 pm

"Attention passangers, we will be landing in Madrid in approximately fifteen minutes! Please prepare yourself. The temperature is approximately sixty-seven degrees Fahrenheit so expect nice weather. We would like to take the time to..."Said the pilot of the plane to everybody in the airship.

For nearly five years he had not been to his native homeland, Spain, and Damien, the hot-blooded Spaniard, was unable to contain his excitement. He had already made all the arrangements with his mother back in Barcelona. However, while he would go to Barcelona...eventually, he told his mother to pick him and his traveling partner, Lena his girlfriend, from the airport so they could stay a few days on the capital from their apartment in Madrid. He would not really admit it yet, but Damien had both wealth and influence in Spain since his mother had married a rich guy,  and  he ( Damien) was the son of an already famous celebrity in terms of her profession. He did not know how he would react to his mother, given their rivalry, but he was at the very least anxious to see her.

Right next to him, sitting beside the tall, blue-eyed Son of War, was Lena. He had decided that they both needed some time off from Camp and opted to show Lena his native country. She had fallen asleep during the nearly fourteen hour flight, yet Damien himself failed to close his eyes for a single second. Instead he stayed up all those hours watching those sh!tty movies on the screen in front of his comfortable chair. Most of all he was worried about two things, his rowdy, monster of a mother and her antics, and his equally chaotic familia. TO sum it up Damien had one sister, three uncles, seven cousins, two half-brothers, and one half-sister, and one half-niece since one of his half-brothers became a father at the age of seventeen, the fool. In fact, he wanted to warn Lena about his family, but when he turned to gently( if possible) wake her up, he immediately changed his mind.

"We are arriving, amor mio." Whispered Damien with a soft voice in his attempt to be polite to her. He kissed her hand caressingly as he whispered to her and smiled sheepishly to her. He was clearly disturbed by something, but he would not say what it was.

"Captain told us to prepare for landing. Also, I've already called Stella and she's going to pick us up soon. ....Prepare yourself love...my mother can be a bit...overwhelming...Also, my sister's coming" Said Damien as he became increasingly agitated at the mentioning of his mother. It was clear something was off.

OOC: Here is the list of Damien's family for now:

Mother Mariana Villanueva Leon:

Sister Gabriela Leon:
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

It must be home!  Empty Re: It must be home!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 11:36 pm

Lena, who was not one for flying, fell asleep within the first twenty minutes of the flight. It was less of a flight than her one from New Zealand but it was a flight non the less. As her dreamless sleep continued she found herself more and more nervous about meeting Damien's family. She was an only child but if the Spanish cleche was true then this was going to be one hell of a trip.

A soft voice pierced the veil of her dream and Lena woke to Damien explaining the captain and his family, a little. His mother was her biggest concern. She could tell from the way he spoke that he wasn't thrilled about his mom but his voiced softened a little at the mention of his sister.I'm nervous about this. I've never been anywhere except my home and camp. I don't even speak Spanish.She said, looking Damien in the eyes.

The petite girl fixed her shorts and one shoulder shirt out of nerves before playing with an Onyx heart necklace her mother bought for her on Christmas last year. The good thing about all this was she could summon her Scythe if she needed to relax or a demon showed. The bad thing was she had no social skills what so ever. Damien was easy to warm up to for some reason, probably their love of weapons, but his family was going to be a challenge.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/5/2015, 5:03 pm

Damien leaned down to lena and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He knew she could be a bit reserved some time, but he had hoped his family would behave a bit for him. He also prayed that Lena would at least make na effort to be brave before his mother, or she would get chowed down like a dog treat by a hound.

"Don't worry mi amor. ( OOC: my love in Spanish) If you don't understand something remember I'm here. I can translate anything they say. Also, everybody in my family speaks English, though my sisters speaks French, Russian and German too, so don't be surprised if she suddenly breaks out her other languages. As for my mother, two things, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let her sniff out a whiff of hesitation or reservedness, or she will throw out an endless string of questions that will range from annoying to humiliating. Thing two, while in Spain, when you are around my mother I suggest you adopt her fashion sense, she'll be a lot more accepting if you do so." Suggested Damien after kissing her on the lips and sneaking his arms under her armpits to give her a scooping hug.

He really wanted his girlfriend and his family to get along. After he gave her the hug, Damien grabbed her hand and walked towards the pick-up area where they would pick their stuff. He had packed lightly, just a ten pound bag with underwear and a suit. He would use his money to buy clothes in Spain since he did enjoy his home's clothes more than the ones he had in America. In fact he was wearing something a bit more formal than his usual outfit since he was wearing a white buttoned-down dress shirt with a casual, black blazer and dark, almost black yet still bluish, jeans with black leather shoes. The last thing he needed was being called underdressed around his mother. As the bags went around the couple, Damien used his powerful hands to take hold of their other bags and proceeded to slug them either of this broad shoulders or dragging them by their extendable handles. As he walked towards the exit of the airport terminal with Lena outside, Damien noticed the weather outside and smiled, it was a lovely day.

Once he swung the crystal doors open his blue eyes bulged out of his sockets and the tall Spaniard dropped everything. He rushed towards a towering woman, clearly over six feet tall, who was not afraid of using high-heels. The woman was middle-aged, evident by her graceful yet noticeable wrinkles, had long, curling brown hair, lipstick and make-up. She was wearing a stunning ruffled white dress with several golden rings on her fingers and other pieces of jewelry around her made out of either gold or silver.  It was obvious that the statuesque woman was Damien's mother since she had the same blue eyes as he had and had the exact same skin tone.

"My hijote, amor mio! Ay cuanto te he extrañado!  ( OOC: My big son! Oh who I've missed you!) " Said the woman who immediately embraced Damien and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Damien responded by doing the exact same thing and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Afterwards, Damien saw his little sister who rushed to him and gave him a squeeze that nearly crushed him. He was almost sure she had some Ares blood running down her. His sister was nearly the same as his mother, but around thirty years younger. She had the same bleu eyes as her brother and mother yet had a lighter skin tone.

"I've missed ya, assh0le!" Said the girl with the tight hair in a bun. She was wearing a less formal outfit than Damien's mother since her outfit was just a magnificent ruffled violet dress and high heels, yet no jewelry. Damien wasted no time and proceeded to hug his also tall sibling. Afterwards, he whispered something in her ear in Spanish ( OOC: i'm too lazy to put what he said, let's just say it's a sibling inside joke) and continued to greet his family with a huge smile on his face. Afterwards, he motioned for Lena to come closer to his family so they had a closer look at her. At the mention of a girlfriend, Momma Leon placed her hands on her hips, rolled her r's in excitement at his son's relationship status and smiled up. She then saw Lena walk to her.

"Hello! I am Mariana Villanueva de Leon, mother of Carlos and Violeta  at your service." Said Damien's mother in a rather formal yet inviting tone of voice. She had a heavy Spanish accent with her English yet expressed herself perfectly by pronounciating every sound in a slowed and purred way. After saying her sentence she extended her ringed hand at Lena, like if she was some sort of duchess. Damien and his sister however exchanged views and laughed at her mother's delusions of grandeur. She gave them a death glare however and both became as stiff as sticks afterwards.

"Don't be afraid of little, miss Regal here. I'm Violeta, this big lump's cuter, younger and nicer female version. Please to meet you!" Smiled Damien's sister as she lowered her mother's hand before Lena could kiss the ring, literally.

"Ahem! I am not regal! I am elegant! Anyways, belleza ( OOC: beautiful, as in she is referring to Lena) what is your lovely name?" Asked Mariana with a smile that showcased her big teeth.

OOC: what a mouthful!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 11:43 pm

Lena got off the plane and was swarmed with Damien's family. Cousins, siblings, aunts, uncles, parents, they all seemed to be there for the arrival of the two. Feeling super stressed Lena tried her hardest to keep it all together and not summon her scythe. At the motion of the woman offering her jeweled hand she looked at it awkwardly before a younger teen stepped between the two of them. When asked her name the black haired girl gave a friendly smile and nod.My name is Leanna Duchannes but feel free to call me Lena. It is a pleasure to meet you all.She said trying to be as friendly as possible.

The daughter of Thantos was out of her element in the largest of ways. Going from a decent town in New Zealand to a small camp to a swarm of family was not going to be an easy adjustment, buy she wanted to manage for Damien. Noticing how formal everyone was dressed Lena blushed and looked at her normal attire.I feel so out of place. Had I known to wear something nicer I would have conpletely changed my outfit before takeoff. She said with a soft laugh, hoping she wasn't making a fool of herself.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/7/2015, 10:44 pm

OOC: Neri, only Damien's sister and mom visited the airport, the rest of the family is in the house they'll be staying in.

"What a most charming name, Belleza! Oh do not worry about such f#cking things, come I'm sure Gabriella will be more than willing to share one of her dresses with your, if you would prefer to. " Smiled Marianna as she placed a familiar arm over her shoulders and literally began to walk alongside her to the luxurious Rolls-Royce that she had driven to get the pair. She also snapped her fingers for a person, probably a bodyguard she had brought over, took the couple's stuff and shove it down the car's trunk.

Damien, being the guy he was, rushed to Lena and Mariana before they could sit in the car so he could open their doors like a gentleman. He had to use his best manners while around his family or else his mother would give him another death glare like the one she had given him before, the same glare that sent shivers down his spine. He might have been a son of war, but his only fear was his angered mother.

Once everybody sat down on the high-quality leather seats of the car, Mariana herself took to the wheel behind the car and began to drive outside of the airport. Unknown to Lena, since she wasn't part of the family, they were being followed by Mariana's personal garrison of bodyguards who promptly drive in heavy trucks behind the Rolls-Royce.

Gabrielle sat on the co-driver seat since she figured Damien and Lena wanted to have their own limited privacy on the back seat. The car however had no windows between the rows of seats so it was pointless to really get romantic without having her ( Gabrielle) begin to ask questions about them. Nevertheless, she could not resist.

"So, where did you two lovebirds meet? Online dating? Blind date? Kidnapping!" Suggested Gabrielle as she noticed Damien's glow when he was around Lena. he was holding her hand and had his eyes set on her with a stupid, silly, hopelessly-in-love smile on his face. He was clearly, and quite annoyingly so ( according to his sister) infatuated with Lena, who seemed to reciprocate the big guy's own.

"Um, we met in New York City. I was in one of my fights and she was one of my rivals. She was one tough cookie to break, since she kept telling me no overtime I asked her out, but eventually, she gave over" Lied Damien as he playfully elbowed Lena so she could pick up the signal that she had to go with it. His family could not know that they were demigods, even though Mariana literally slept with Ares himself.

"Ah, so she's a fighter. Well brilliant! You know, I was once an MMA champion myself dearie. That is until I retired. If you want tomorrow after desayuno ( breakfast) we can have a match you and I belleza. Any girl that can whoop my son's ass deserves praise!" Laughed Mariana as she continued driving through the streets of Madrid. Damien clarified what Mariana said in Spanish so Lena could understand what desayuno meant.

To the sides of the roads were colorful, grand buildings of the beautiful capital city of Madrid, many of which had trees and gardens around them, giving the city a green feeling to it, even though it was a rather extravagant city. The people around the city dressed rather elegantly as well, most men were in suits, while the women wore fashionable outfits that represented the highest levels of Spanish Couture. Although their clothes was normal in what things they wore, since they didn't wear any nobility clothes, they all walked with certain class and elegance, very much like Damien's mother and sister. However, before Damien could get to see his homeland's city, his mom turned the car down a left avenue and continued to a road that led to a rather lavish entrance way with trees to it's sides and a large, impressive mansion at the end that belonged to the Leon family.

"I think it's best if you go to one of the servant's quarters and change into one of Gabrielle's gowns before you make your big debut in front of my family. They are...rather judging if you know what I mean...aside from my mother and sister that is." Suggested Damien to Lena after caressing her face.

Mariana's House:

Madrid Skyline:

OOC: I have a challenge for you, write up 600 words or more.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 12:11 am

Lena let out a soft laugh as Damien's mother talked about her name and then her clothes.Oh gosh I couldn't. I don't want to take any of your family's things. I'm sure I can just find something that will work. I packed a few of my formal dresses in case I needed them. I'm glad I did.The daughter of Thantos said with a slight blush as she was walked out of the airport and into the expensive car.

Lena was a car junkie so this was heaven for her No f#cking way. You own this car?! I've loved this car since I was like four!She said happily getting in the car that smelled of genuine leather and just new car, even if it wasn't new at all. This make was a little older than the newest ones but still, it was awesome for her.

As the family drove through Madrid, Lena couldn't help but haze out the window with wide eyes. As Damien hammered on about how the to 'met' Lena had fun looking at the buildings that they passed. When Damien's mother talked about a fight in the morning she shrugged.I haven't fought in a while. Fighting Damien was me just being stupid and really lucky. I tend to stick to gymnastics more than anything. I was pretty well known back home in New Zealand before I moved to New York. The girl explained as Madrid was torn from view and a mansion replaced it.

Now keep in mind Lena was from a wealthy family herself, but this was nothing like her home in New Zealand.Holy shasta covich.The girl said cursing in russian. You live here?! This is even bigger than the castle I lived in back home!She said before Damien said she should change by the servants quarters. If you think I should wear one of your sisters dresses you have another thing coming to you Damien. Just get me my bag when we get out. I have a formal dress in there. If you don't like that then ill wear your sister's dress, but that's a last resort. Got it?Lena said sternly as she crossed her arms in front of her and placed one leg over the other, being very sassy.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/10/2015, 10:26 pm

OOC: sorry for not posting.

Click this an listen to it while reading! :

While Lena certainly acted tough, he was really trying to give his girlfriend a good tip. He knew how unforgiving his family could be and just wanted to keep her from becoming overwhelmed. She said she had it covered so he got out of the car in his semi-suit and brought her large bag to her without much effort. Since he was rather strong he could lift it easily, but the thing probably weighted around some seventy pounds. He however did not do anything to make an effort at being rude and thus brought it to her after opening the door to her.

Immediately, after Marianna exited the car, she kissed a very well-groomed middle-aged man who was closer to his sixties than his fifties, yet looked surprisingly fit and strong for his age. He had white hair styled sideways in a backwards manner, piercing blue eyes, olive skin and a well-kept white cropped beard. For his outfit he wore a three piece suit consisting of a white dress shirt with a black and white tie and a cream wool vest and jacket that followed it's coloration to the trousers of the outfit. He had a powerfully scented rose on his lapel and a handerchift on his breast pocket, while his fingers played around with a large Cuban cigar he had thrown away the minute his wife approached him. This man was Rafael Villanueva, Damien's step-father and owner of the estate. He smiled brightly to his wife as she approached him, yet gave an even brighter smile to his step-son once he saw him. He was not at all cold or standoffish and in fact gave Damien a tight hug after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Como esta mi hijo!" ( How's my boy!) Exclaimed Rafael as he nearly crushed Damien, who stood several inches taller than him, in a bear hug. It almost made Damien think that Rafael himself was a demigod for that strength was inhuman.

"Ay, tu sabes como estoy tio! Dime, como eta la familia?" ( Ah you know how it is step-dad! How is the family doing) Said Damien after returning the crushing hug to the elderly man who looked as if he had broken his back after Damien hugged him back. Yet it was all a joke that Rafael played on Damien since he always complained about how he was an old man.

"Aguanta ese pensamiento. Quien es esta rosa perfumada aquí? Sera, por medios, una compañera romántica de nester Carlos?" ( Hold that thought. Who is this perfumed rose? Could she be, perchance, a lover of our Carlos?) Said Rafael as he bowed down to Lena in a grossly exaggerated manner, similar to how a nobleman would do so to a lady before asking her to dance on a ball. He kissed her hand with his wrinkled lips and gave Lena a smile. His deep blue eyes stared deeply into Lena for the better half of a minute before he took his eyes from her. Afterwards, he turned his back on her and returned to Damien's side.

"She looks...magnificently and splendidly quaint!"Commented Rafael after burying his blue eyes into Lena's own. Damien had grown uncomfortable by that point and literally grabbed his step-father by his ear and dragged him away from Lena.

"Don't scare her you Don Juan. She's just a person, not some trophy you have to look at in detail. Let her breath old man!" Chastised Damien as Rafael and him began to argue in a slightly playful way.

Meanwhile.

Garbrielle approahced Lena after Rafael finished examining her, once both men ( Damien and Rafael) separated from the girls so they could discuss things away from everybody. She crossed her arms and gave Lena a friendly smirk.

"Don't worry bout my Step-Dad. He literally does the same examination-ritual to every new person he meets, even guys. I can't even begin o tell you who creepy it was the first time I met him. He just squeezed my hand for like two minutes and glared at my eyes with those powerful spheres. DOn't worry, he's a bit awkward but is a nice guy. Though, be careful not to get overly-comfortable around him, he tends to say the first thing that comes to mind." Said Gabrielle as she laughed a bit at her comment and tried to make Lena feel more at ease. Afterwards she squeezed her hand and rushed Lena to one of the backdoors of the mansion.

She headed straight to her room so Lena could change her outfit in peace. Her room was rather lavish in design since the room had stone, marbled walls, beautiful tile patterns and plush, expensive looking furniture made out of either ebony wood or concrete. Her room held neutral colors, which gave off a more relaxed atmosphere compared to some other rooms in the room that were just ostentatious. Gabrielle sat down on her bed and show Lena to her walk in closer where she could change into her gown without any worries since the closer had a lockable door that connected to the room to the closet.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in girls. I'm not gonna peak, but maybe my brother might!" Joked Gabrielle as she threw herself to her bed and began to read a magazine.

Rafael Villanueva :

Last edited by Draco on 2/10/2015, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 10:47 pm

Lena, who was so overwhelmed by the Spanish culture as is, couldn't stop herself from gazing at the ornate place Damien called home. It was ungodsly lavish yet just as intimidating. As she let Damien pull her bag from the car she took a few steps towards the building to examine the architecture more closely.

As soon as a man walked out the door however, Lena snapped back into her tourist mode and shuddering away from the people. She didn't stand too far away but did in fact let the family have their space, she was only a girl after all and not one of them. What interested her most was how fast everyone spoke. Be it the language or just some jet lag,Lena couldn't keep up with the movement of everyone's lips.

She was approached by a very well put together man and smiled kindly as he kissed her knuckles, at least someone had class. Then he stared deep into her eyes and she felt heat rise in her cheeks. The girl was used to gazes and flares but this felt more like inspecting. As Damien dragged the man away Lena was glad to talk with his you get sister.who seemed to be more like her in a way.I enjoy your father, he seems nice enough. My own step father wasn't around much. He was more of a business man than a father figure.

Lena was then quickly rushed to a room in the castle and told to change into her gown. It was a simple gown really, but if accented her figure perfectly. The low back of the dress reached the small of her back and the black fabric laid at the perfect curves of her body. The end of the fabric barley skimmed the surface of the floor as the daughter of Thantos slipped on her crimson heels which only showed when she walked. The sweetheart top of the dress made part of her scythe visible but she used makeup concealer to hide it as best she could along with her "Death To All" quote on her inner forearm, there was nothing she could do about her ankle tattoo.

Stepping out of the closet Lena stood before Gabriella and showed her the outfit, fixing her hair in a loose bun on the back of her head but let some of the curls hang loose to give it an elegant yet simple look.Is this alright to show your family? I don't want to make a bad first impression.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2015, 12:09 pm

"Well it's not bad, it's actually a very good dress, but you've seen my mother and step-father. Just imagine what they have in plan for the arrival of my brother and his girlfriend. My old hag of a mother must be calling all my aunts and cousins, such an air-filled, jelly-brained nonsense of a crowd. While my father is probably having his sons brough back from Barcelona and Valencia. This is THE first impression on a big family and look, I like ya a lot, you seem real and not made out of plastic so I would like to keep you around the family if possible. So if you want to make everybody lose their sh!t, think nobility rich, not normal rich. I think I may be able to give you an idea if I show you what I have planned for this evening." Speeched Gabrielle as she gave Lena a pat in the back, proceeded by a grasp of her hands and a smile at the end. it was obvious that she had some beef with her extended family since she scowled at the mention of her cousins and step-brothers. Though it didn't seem important since she returned to her more down-to-earth state.

Meanwhile in Damien's room:

"So...are they all really coming Raf?" asked Damien to his step-father who was crossing his arms and leaning against a wall with a smile on his face.

"Well you know them. They all want to be here when you arrive. You do know how they all ADORE their step-brother." Laughed Rafael in a sarcastic manner. It was true that he had children, but they were all money-grabbers who had never lived off him. He would much rather spend time with Damien since he was real.

"Look, I know they are you're kids but could they please not come here today? Lena just came over from a long trip and I really don't want to overwhelm her any further. Can't it be just you, me, mom Lena and Gabrielle?" asked Damien as he struggled to put on his white dress shirt for his suit. Rafael chuckled a bit to see his step=son struggle with his clothing. He stepped over his son and helped him out by brushing his shoulders and straighten out the creases that formed on his shirt.

"You really like this girl, don't you. You've only glowed since arriving here." Noticed Rafael as he finished his service and gave Damien a wink.

"She's just so easy to talk to. She is also so kind and nice.  A bit distant to some but someone I would always stand up for. I really do care about here a lot and I want her to have a special time while here in Spain. I mean you understand right? Mom was from the streets and you were rich." Acnoledged Damien as he felt his heart beat faster at the thought of Lena.

"Your mother, as much as I love her, was one very difficult cookie to bake. I had to be patient and standofish to my family. I didn't exactly get received well by my mother when I presented her to your mother. However, unlike your mother, this girl seems to have class to her side...don't tell your mother I said that." Said Rafael as he turned red as a tomato at his blunt exclamation. Surprisingly, instead of getting angry, Damien laughed hard and patted Rafael in the shoulder.

After a while both men finished their discussions and proceeded to walk down to the main hall where Damien's mother waited for them. She was wearing an elegant white dress with high heels, studded earnings and platinum jewelry. She had her brown hair styled in cascading curls and was wearing deep rouge lipstick. She then smiled at her two men and gave both a hug.

Rafael himself was wearing black, three-piece pinstripe suit with a white dress shirt, a black and white hanker shift and his signature white rose on his lapel. His ring was on his finger and his hair was styled backwards again. His shoes were black, shiny, and made out of leather. He walked with a sense of high importance and had a smirk on his face.

Damien walked beside's his stepfather and was wearing a suit of his own. He was wearing a black three suit comprised of a black vest, a white shirt and a black suit coat with a grey tie, black trousers, and shiny black leather shoes. He was a bit uncomfortable wearing his suit since he was not used to wearing one, but tried to look as collective as he could. It wasn't really working. He huffed as he walked down the stairs.

Around them several other members of Damien's family had arrived and were looking at the two men as they walked down the main hall. They were all wearing expensive layers of clothes and had jewels. Damien was not really fond of his family because he was born without anything and ha dot stand up to this level of sh!t eaters. Still, he had to admit he liked the attention a bit.

Meanwhile in Gabrielle's room:

Gabrielle came out of her closet with a black, stylish gown with silver jewelry around her neck and a large skirt. Her gown was luxurious and highly formal. It looked quite nice on her.

"So you may wanna aim for something like this. See, it's formal and nice cut, but you're reserving. You want to use the really really expensive clothes for Grandma in Barcelona. She can be...a handful."Said Gabrielle as she gave Lena a friendly smile.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 1:41 pm

Lena, who was already feeling overwhelmed by Damien and his family, felt herself curling back into her shell of a mind that she had. This was just too much for her to take in in one day, not even a whole day. The daughter of Thantos started backing towards the door and, with the blink of an eye, she bolted out of the room and ran out of the castle the way she came in. The perk of living in a castle herself was it was easy to pick up on the pathways in any home. As she ran for the side entrance she entered in she threw off her heels and ran towards the gardens, aiming for the giant trees. There was always something peaceful about the trees that Lena loved.

As she reached the trees she wished that Thor was here for her to cry to. He was always with her and she hated not knowing what he was up to or how he was doing. The raven haired girl crumpled to the ground of the garden in a pool of black fabric and held her head in her hands as she began to cry. It was weak of her to cry, especially with who her god parent was, but she cried anyway.

There wasn’t a doubt in her mind that Gabrielle was going to tell Damien about her just storming out of the house so she needed to hide. Gathering herself slightly, Lena climbed the tree until she was in the middle of its covering branches. Only then did she summon her scythe, the onyx feeling cool against her palm and the rubies shining slightly in the pale light of Madrid. She knew her eyeliner was running down her cheeks and it probably made her look demonic and almost Reaperish but she didn’t care. She would rather look like the Grim Reaper than look like some fake girl who comes from a lot of money. Having realized this, she used her blade and cut the dress so it slung from her left thigh to her right ankle with a jagged edge. She rubbed off her concealer and let her tattoos show without a care in the world.

The daughter of Thatos stood on the branch and smirked to herself, feeling powerful and deadly like she loved. With a final breath she lept from branch to branch and landed without a sound on the ground, walking to a nearby lake. manmade or not she used the tip of her scythe and watched the water ripple under the metal’s touch. This was who she was and she wasn’t going to change that for anyone, not even Damien’s family.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2015, 2:37 pm

It was just too suffocating! Damien couldn't handle his family with a straight face. He could handle his cousins tracing the outline of his muscles, but he drew the line when they started to get touchie-feeling with him. He started to panic and even shoved one of his snobby cousins down to the floor. He undid his tie from his neck, took off his vest and threw it against a flower vase and saw it shatter the fine decoration into a million pieces and then grabbed his belt and used it as a belt so he could open the main door of the mansion. He was not used to living like a rich guy and was not comfortable at all. His mother and step-fathers actually looked relieved as they saw Damien storm out of the mansion. They knew he was not into fancy crap. They decided to distract their guest with wine and food as they mentally approved of Damien's berserker moment.

He walked down into the gardens of his mansion, not caring about the way the flowers and grass was arranged, and even materialized his sword. His black, two-handed zweihander blade was made out of celestial bronze yet was colored black and had steel on the tip, hence he could use it against people and mystical creatures at the same time. He didn't care about his family's rich lifestyle and began hacking at the hedges and flowers around the gardens. He sliced off the arm of a tear-like flower arrangement, cleaved though a stone statue and even began to thrash around. He did not care much about his suit, well what remained of his suit ( which was just a regular suit now with a white shirt, a black jacket and a pair of trousers.)

Surprisingly Damien had complelty forgotten about Lena. He was covered in sweat and decided to slang his jacket over his shoulder. He then returned his sword back into his necklace and began to search for his girlfriend. He was now afraid that he had embraced her by turning into a beast around everybody. He knew his family wouldn't care about a ruined garden since they could just buy a new one, hence Damien did not put too much thought to that. However, he was now worried for his mate. He decided to behave like an assassin and sneaked outside of the mansion until he managed to break into his sister's room from the outside by smashing her window. Much to his surprise, she wasn't their. At the sight of this, Damien groaned and snarled to himself. He blew it! He had overwhelmed her to her breaking point! He knew he would not be able to live with himself if she was sad or God forbid, crying.

With no place left to search, and he had searched all possible places he knew she could had ran off too, he turned to the pool near the southern garden of his family, the one that had not been ruined by him. Much to his delight, after staring at the lake around his garden, he ran towards the girl with the scythe and ruined dress with his own tarnished set of clothes and scooped her up with his powerful, muscular arms. He then gave her a hug and smiled to her with a giant grin.

"Don't ya ever leave me with those freaks! Got it!" playfully scolded Damien as he composed himself and returned to a more casual form, yet not even close to his uptight family.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 4:12 pm

Lena, who was too enthralled with the water to notice Damien, shrieked slightly when he scooped her into his arms which caused her to drop her scythe and make it vanish. She buried her eyeliner stained face in his shoulder and felt a few more tears roll down her cheeks as she breathed in the familiar scent of her much loved boyfriend. She wouldn’t admit it to him unless he asked her bit she hated this place more than her own home back in New Zealand. At least there she could be in peace and not get judged as openly.

Lena stepped out of his arms and stood facing him as her eyeliner made her look demonic yet seductive in the vampiric way.Don’t make me go back there Damien. please. She begged as her dark blue eyes seemed almost black.I can't go back in there without punching someone and breaking someone's nose. I know you think I can be calm but i can't. not now. I'll summon my ghosts if i get too angry and loose focus on being calm. Her eyes began returning to normal slowly but they remained with a hint of darkness which they did sometimes, when she got so angry or began channeling the power of her father they started to turn black right before she summoned ghosts, and she almost did if not for Damien’s disturbing her concentration.

The daughter of Thantos took a few steps back before summoning her scythe and watching the black of the stygian iron give a gleam in the light. She looked menacing and she knew it but she loved looking that way, it was one of the reasons she loved her father so much.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2015, 2:34 pm

"Look at me. Look at me closely. Do I look like I wanna turn back to that excuse of a party?" Smiled Damien to Lena as he kissed her on the cheek and pressed his forehead to hers. he was wearing his ruined suit and rugged features closely.

"Wanna go down to the streets? That's where all the real parties are. I also called some of my old friends and they agreed to give you a REAL Spanish party, if you want." Blushed Damien as he hugged Lena again. He really wanted to make it up to her and not ruin everything. He was sure the streets would make everything back to normal since they were always a fun place for him to go to.

However, before he heard her answer, he grabbed his girlfriend's hand and dragged her to her mom's garage where he opened his mom's Rolce Royce.

"Let's use this to trash the gardens and mansion and stuff. I'll take care of everything else afterwards. Oh, you're driving!" Said Damien as he danged the car's keys in front of Lena's face.

OOC Short but meaningful.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/17/2015, 5:00 pm

If not for earlier Lena would have let herself spill a few more tears but enough weeping had been done for her liking. At the mention of the streets she perked up but looked at her clothes.If that’s the case then let me change. I know something that will knock anyone’s socks off in an instant. She grinned evilly.

When Damien dragged her to the fancy car Lena beamed and looked at the car she had ridden in moments before. As he explained the plan of action her grin grew more and more maniacal. She swiped the keys from him and slid over the hood of the car, getting in the driver seat without so much as a second though. As she turned the ignition and revved the engine she let out a slow whistled and then waited for Damien to get in the car. This was going to scare him all the way to Tartarus and back.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/21/2015, 11:44 am

The minute Damien her Lena whistle at him, he jumped right at the car and relaxed...which turned out to be a mistake. The car revved much faster than he had expected and completely ruined the gardens and flowers that Damien's family had commissioned. However as Lena drive the car in circles around the coourtyard of his family, the Son of Ares bellowed out at the sky like a crazy beast in his excitement. However, things turned a turn for the worse when Damien decided to pull a slight prank on his family. Unknown to Lena, Damien had used his own necromantic powers to summon one dead soldier from the old Spanish Royal Army and had him scare everybody inside of the mansion, well everybody that wasn't his family since they all knew Damien had magical powers himself.

The sound of rich people screaming in sheer despair and horror at the sight of the decaying corpse was so loud that it was heard by even Damien and Lena at the car. Damien smirked to himself and laughed hard again.

"Man do I love crashing my dad's parties! You won't believe what I did!" Laughed Damien as he threw his arms up like if he was in a roller coaster.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/23/2015, 6:54 pm

Lena rolled her eyes and stopped the car before rushing to Gabriella’s room and changing into something that would make everyone’s eyes pop right out of their head. If it was street shopping and fashion that Damien’s mother wanted then she was gonna deliver, even if the crazy woman wasn’t going to really see her the rest of the day.

Throwing on some bright red skinny jeans and a black , low cut, cropped top the daughter of Thanots started to feel more and more like herself from when she would go party with her friends in New Zealand. Zipping up her knee high boots and adorning herself with some jewelry she grabbed her bag, phone, and camera to set out on the expedition in the streets of Madrid. The girl was desperate to get some good pictures and slid on her blue aviators before climbing out the busted window and returning to Damien, a slight sway in her hips.

I’m glad I brought this.She said with a smirk. The girl had style sometimes and flirting was always a fun game to play, even if it was with her boyfriend. She turned on her heel and started heading towards the garage again to pick a new car for the drive into the city.Shall we? She said with a wink as her belly ring gave a faint shine in the light.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/1/2015, 9:44 pm

"Um, ah...ah jeez...you look hot!" blurted out Damien as he immediately grabbed his mate's hand and moved to get another one of his family's cars, a sleek black aston martin with black windshields and comfortable leather seats. The son of ares also managed to change into something more comfortable since he changed into plan burgundy t-shirt underneath his trademark leather jacket and a pair of dark blue almost black jeans with construction boots that looked like they had been used far-too-many times and his dagger-like necklace. Of course, Damien allowed Lena to drive the car, but not before giving her directions to the spots and places he wanted her to go through.

The city was filled with life! Entire squares filled with people dancing in massive groups. Some were dressed like Damien's family, but most were dressed in night club-lik clothes. Their were acrobats, singers, street performers, dance tropes and even circus animals such as elephants running amok the brightly illuminated, carnavalesque city of Madrid. After going through the deep layers of the city, Damien had Lena park the car and afterwards dragged her to the famous Plaza del Sol, the beating heart of the party city.

It was a jungle of happily motivated people who were cheering, screaming and applauding at the performers on the central stage of the place. While Damien was already happy as it was since he had a massive smile on his face, which was incredibly odd, the minute a group of about twenty guys all dressed in loose suits walked through the crowds. Some were shaking off impressive moves, while other used instruments like drums and guitars to accompany the already festive atmosphere,he lost it. The group of twenty boys joined the stage, which had held another group of about ten girls all singing and dancing. However, while it was a party at the moment, once two of the boys in suits took to the center of the stage, one with a trumpet and another with a piano, the entire sea of Spanish people began to roar loudly like if Michael Jackson himself had been resuciated from the dead. This performance lasted for about ten more minutes, afterwards, it ended and the crowd, including Damien, cheered one last time before the hulking male rushed through the stacks of people. He was headed towards the spot where the group of guys that performed was located and immediately fist-bumped with the guy that played the trumpet.

"Where in f%cks's name ya been Carlos!" Bellowed the guy who used his trumpet to woe the entire crowd of people into going crazy as he then embraced Damien in an oddly familiar, almost brotherly hug. He had big amber eyes, black short hair and a body that was nearly identical in shape and size to Damien's. The guy also had a scar running down the length of his right eye, yet looked as if he had not taken any damage near his eye. He had taken off his suit and now wore shirt with a grey hoodie and jeans.

"In America as$hole! I see you've been keeping the gang in place." Responded Damien as he bro-hugged the other guy.

"No thanks to you idiota. Hey, whose the the hot babe?" smirked the guy as he placed one of his tattoed arms over Damien's shoulders, after turning around so Lena did not hear him.

"That's my mate dumbas$. Her name's Lena Duchannes and she is a very special girl I met over in america." Proudly declared Damien as the other guy looked dumbfounded and delighted at the same time. The handsome guy turned his face to Lena and proceeded to give her a kiss on her hand.

"Well what a pleasant surprise. My name is Diego Barcarcel, and I'm this big idiot's best friend here in Spain at least." Smiled the other guy as he finished being nice and proceeded to punch Damien's chest playfully, which lead to Damien returning the light punch with one of his own. The two guys looked like they had not seen each other in ages yet obviously were close.

OOC: for an image of him, just look up Gladiolus Amicitia.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/2/2015, 11:17 pm

Lena smirked as Damien stared at her attire. Her black cropped top was nothing compared to what she could have worn to Madrid, she had plenty of clothes that could barely pass as clothing. Adjusting her fedora on her raven hair she smiled as she thaw dragged into an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster,her personal favorite of all the Aston Martin cars, and didn't waste a moment zipping out of the castle and nearly fishtailing in doing so as the pebbles blew up under the tires.

Lena was in awe, there was no other way to put it. Madrid was so full of life, unlike her father, and she beamed as she saw the street performers and clubs on the side of the road.Now THIS, i can get into. She smiled as she heard some of the music and felt right at home, like when she would sneak out to go to the clubs with her friends back home. As the daughter of Thantos drove through the streets of Madrid she slowed and parked where Damien told her. With a pull from her boyfriend she walked along and snapped as many pictures as she deemed necessary, which was a lot, so she could always see the beautiful city that she had never been to before.

Lena, wide eyed and smiling,clapped and swayed her hips to the awesome music that the group of guys and girls were playing. It felt good to let loose and soon she began to scream along with everyone else in the crowed. As the group finished, Lena pushed through the crowed after Damien and smiled as he talked with some of his old friends. Lena snapped a few pictures of the two and the group as a whole before wandering a little ways away but staying within earshot of her Spaniard.

As Damien and his old friend caught up the raven haired girl looked at a few stalls from afar and wondered if Damien would buy her an onyx tooth from a nearby stand. The touch of onyx made her relax and it would be great to get a gift from him to remember her first day in Madrid. As Lena went back to the boys she was surprised when the friend kissed her hand and introduced himself. With a slight frown she drew her hand away and gave a slight glare. Lena said something in Greek and placed both her hands on her hips, clearly showing her 'death to all' tattoo on her inner bicep.

As Diego looked confused she smirked and repeated herself.ήθη θα σας οδηγήσει πουθενά μαζί μου ηλίθιος She smirked, hoping that Damien understood after living at camp for so long. Greek was fun to say and sounded romantic, even if you were calling someone an idiot or just insulting them in general.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:25 am