A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--  - Page 2 Empty Re: What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Post by Green 2/18/2015, 5:56 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully, looking over at my bestie, Morgan. "How is she? Like does she smile?" I asked with my mouth open with a grin. "I mean as the goddess slash titaness of witches you would think she's pretty stern." I added. She couldn't be that bad right? I mean she did help my mother find Persephone when Hades had abducted her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--  - Page 2 Empty Re: What no, not the giant Venus flytrap again, Aaaah--

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2015, 7:56 pm

"Um... It depends. She actually really scares me. I know she cares, that's not the issue just... Jesus, she's scary in this impressive-immortal-goddess kind of way. You know what I mean. It's weird calling her Mom." I angled up one leg, putting my foot on the bench and passing one arm around my knee. "Actually scratch that, calling both my biological parents Mom and Dad is weird."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/19/2015, 9:09 am

I nodded slowly, listening to her. I can totally imagine seeing Hecate staring down at Morgan with her errie green eyes, her black hair pulled back behind her shoulders. Shivering, i shook the image from my mind and looked back at Morgan, smiling softly. "Yeah, I can see way..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/22/2015, 5:45 am

Looking straight ahead, I let the moment pass before cocking an eyebrow at Derek. "Sooooo. You never told me. Did you ask Wonderboy out?"

Yeah, I had started calling Justin Wonderboy in my head ever since Derek had told me he had a crush on him. It was my way to tease him without being mean.
    I myself hadn't attended the Valentine's Dance -- last time I had attended one, I had ended up trick or treating a nearby town with Benjamin, the son of Hades. Gods, did we wreck havoc.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/22/2015, 4:26 pm

Oh no, she done brought up Justin. Sighing, I looked over at the green area of the arena. "We went on our first date, but I haven't heard from him since." I answered, shrugging my shoulders. "I guess my options are still open? I don't wanna be a ho*." Chuckling, I bit my lip, stretching and looked over at you.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/23/2015, 3:46 pm

"Awwww," I said, nudging him. "What are you waiting for to invite him on the next date? He's probably been waiting for Zeus knows how long! Come on, get off that fat butt and ask him to dinner." Itching closer, I wriggled my eyebrows. "A romantic dinner in New York, I'm sure he's gonna love that. You know, New York, Big Apple, Apple fruit of Aphrodite, Aphrodite goddess of love.... Alright, that's enough overinterpretation," I chuckled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/24/2015, 11:44 am

I chuckled and bit the inside of my cheek. "I don't know, Morgan...maybe I should just leave it alone." I stated raising an eyebrow. I stood up once more, turning to face her. I paced in front of Morgan, raising my hands to the sky, then back down at the earth. "Anywho, so how are you and that someone special?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2015, 1:50 pm

Argh, he was firing back. I started moving my shins back and forth in an embarrassed way, focusing on the ground.

"Haven't seen him for a while. He wasn't there either for the Valentine's dance so I couldn't ask him...." I did a shrug, as if it didn't bother me that much but fact was, it did bother me. I didn't like starting to have a crush, then said crush disappeared for a bit, leaving me with a bunch of questions on my hands. "But anyway!" I stood back up and dropped my arm across Derek's shoulders, my other hand clapping his chest. "Ready to get your butt handed to you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/26/2015, 11:21 am

I bit the inside of my cheek, listening to Morgan tell me about her love life. It was surprisingly interesting since I knew little about it. "Hm, I don't think so. Are you ready to awaken the sleeping oak tree?" I asked touching her forehead with mine before moving away from her grasps and to the other side of the arena.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2015, 6:10 am

"Awaken the oaken tree? Um, you mean Hyperion?"

Giving him a grin, I drew back and faced him from a distance of three or four yards then extended my arms in a come at me bro fashion. I wasn't yet drawing on the Mist but I felt that tickling sensation in my stomach, meaning it was about to show up.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/27/2015, 5:27 pm

I smirked and placed my hands on my hips, sticking my neck out some. "It's just a Demeter expression, Morganzola, jeez." I rolled my eyes playfully before relaxing my neck. "So, do you have allergies?" I asked, putting my heads in pockets were I kept some pollen in.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/27/2015, 6:04 pm

I looked at him. "You wouldn't dare..."

Fact was, I had an allergy, I just didn't know to what. When I was five I had this huge allergic reaction which made big red slabs grow on my legs and had me feel really exhausted and worn out, but the tests we made later on were inconclusive. So back to square one.

"Man if you can figure out my allergy I will give you all my drachmas, I swear."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/1/2015, 11:42 am

I gave her a smirk before pulling out a handful of pollen and blowing it in her direction. The yellow 'seed' flew toward Morgan like an hungry swarm of bees, creating a cloud with one purpose. "Well, let's see if you're allergic to this!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 12:04 pm

The things surrounded me like a swarm of flies and I waved my arms around my face, coughing, my eyes tearing up. The stuff got into my nose, into my mouth, and I couldn't get rid of it.

"Enough!" I shouted in a hoarse voice, only to double over coughing. The pollen shot backwards under my spell and gravitated around a sphere of two meters diameter like tiny twitching bees. Still on my knees, I wiped my eyes and coughed out some pollen. "Duuuuuude, that thing's nasty."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/1/2015, 12:59 pm

I watched as the pollen surrounded my dear friend, Morgan. I felt kind of bad about doing that to her, but I knew she could do much worse than that. Taking a step foreword, I wanted to go get rid of the pollen for her, but she had already did. A small grin grew across my face. " Well that's what you get when you mess with the champion of Demeter." I mused, placing my hands on my hips. Obviously I wasn't a champion until I do something amazingly awesome that made my fair mother happy.

"Now, it's your turn." I said with a smirk on my face. This was kind of fun.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 3:24 pm

I spat out some last pollen on the ground and looked up at Derek, really irritated. My eyes were red from this stuff and I was still wheezing, though it was gradually coming down. Quickly, some spells shot through my mind but I discarded them all one after the other: I didn't want to hurt Derek. Though when he said it was my turn, I only gave him a crooked grin and spread my arms. The air started shivering, as if magnetized. I held it, held it...... and let it go. The blast shot over to Derek in less than a second, powerful enough to knock a normal person off their feet.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/2/2015, 8:08 pm

I was about to say something else, but I felt a sudden shock to my system which caught me off guard. "Oh sh*t!" I fell backwards on my butt, looking up at the powerful daughter of Hecate. "Damn gurl!" I said with a slight grunt. Yeah, I probably deserve that since I flooded her immune system with pollen.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/3/2015, 5:35 am

Still grinning, I walked over to him and held out my hand for him to grab and stand up.

"We're even now," I told him, heaving him back on to his feet. The spell had weakened me a bit but not too much.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/3/2015, 7:41 am

With her help I stood up, brushing my khakis off. "Yeah, we are." I chuckled lightly and nudged her, walking over to a hay stuffed dummy. "I what else shall we do?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/3/2015, 8:15 am

"Watch and learn, champion of Demeter," I said and looked at the dummy.

It was made out of straw and wood with a leather armor, a bronze shield and a Greek helmet. I focused on it, hot pins and needles tickling my fingertips. Then I rose a hand and felt my palm burn as large droplets of fire rained down onto the dummy, engulfing him in flames in a matter of seconds. The fire roared up, the edges orange and yellow, the inner white and blue. Vivid orange sparks flashed. Several moments later, all that was left was a bit of coal and black burned wood. The helmet and shield dropped to the sand with heavy sounds.

My breathing a bit short, I turned to Derek, my hands still feeling like I had just put them into an oven.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/9/2015, 8:44 pm

I gasped as I watched her as she caused it to rain fire. Her magic was truly great which made me love her even more. "Morgan I swear, you must be the Supreme or something." I chuckled lightly at my American Horror Story reference. "What else can you do?" I asked her, resting my chin on her shoulder, observing the burning dummy. "Can you, like, animate it?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 5:37 am

Passing an arm around his waist as he put his chin on my shoulder, I looked at the still smoking remains of the dummy.

"Animate it? Like a puppet?" I asked. Sadly I hadn't yet reached that chapter in Circe's book of spells. Animating objects were a tricky business, I knew that, but I couldn't wait to get into it. Imagine all the things I could do! Nose-biting teacups, pinching chairs or tickling scarves...
    Tickling scarves. Now that was something I'd probably give Derek for his birthday. (Mwahhaha.)

OOC: Wait is his name Derek or Alex now? :p
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/10/2015, 4:47 pm

OOC: Alex :3

BIC: I sighed and watched as the fires burned bright. "Let's set some other things on fire!" I exclaimed eagerly, breaking away from her and growing a small fern.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2015, 5:12 pm

Grinning, I crouched down in front of the fern and ran a finger up one of the long leaves. A trail of tiny fire followed my nail and soon the fern was on fire too, sending around spark and smoke and the acrid smell of burning material.

"Poor plant. Makes me sad to destroy it."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/11/2015, 4:19 pm

I watched as Morgan set the beautiful fern on fire. It was like I could here the cries of the plant. I made a face at it and quickly swiped my hand over it, causing the fern to quickly die; putting it out of it's misery. " Evil witch." I mumbled in a playful tone before turning to face her. "So! What else can you do with the mist? Drop a house on someone?" Wow that would be all kinds of irony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:50 am