A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Kendall
Lena Lou
Jordan
Evimero
8 posters

Evimero's Characters

Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Evimero's Characters Empty Evimero's Characters

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:01 pm

Name: Evimero (Greek for speed/fast)
    Eyes:Red
    Hair:Black, short
    Height:6 foot, 6 inches
    Body Type:Very skinny, except for his legs, which have large muscles that he needs for his extra fast maneuvers.
    Skin Color: Caucasian, medium tanned
    God Parent:Nike (Goddess of Speed)
    Mortal Parent:Unknown
    Country of Origin:Mostly likely US (he was found at a US orphanage, and raised in the US, but COULD have been born somewhere else)
    Pets:A loyal swift that stays by his side always
    Talents/Skills:Extraordinary Knife play, very fast
    Weapons:Two assassin style knives, one bigger then the other. He also has a pair of speed-enhancing sandals
    Life Before CHB: Grew up in an orphanage as a non claimed baby, who had been found at the middle of the night with a piece of paper with "Evimero" written on it tied to his wrist. He grew to the age of 14 before a satyr noticed his smell and took him to CHB. He year-rounded there as undetermined for about a year and a half, when the head counselors decided who they thought his parent was. Still, no one had known his mother, so Evimero still doesn't know his last name or mother.
    RP Example:Iran through the forest, weaving through the trees with ease. the flag through me off from time to time, but i quickly learned to how to adjust. I was not worried about being chased and caught, but the other team knew to set up people to jump any Nike campers who might get the flag. I had my knives out, ready for an ambush. I was about 100 yards from the creek when it finally happened. An Apollo kid shot an arrow at me, and i quickly dogged it with my knife. i stopped, stuck the flag into the ground, and charged the camper, holding my blades at the ready. I was about to make my first move when an Ares camper jumped out of the bushes and swung his sword at me. I quickly parried it with one knife, and stabbed him in the armor with the other, being careful not to maim him. I spun around and knocked the Apollo kid in the head with the butt of my knife. I ran back and got the, flag, and ran straight to the creek, jumped over, and was met with cheering from my teammates.
    Any notes about your character:Tends to keep to himself, seeing as he never trusted anyone while he was in the orphanage. He can sometimes mischievous, and it was debated whether or not he was a son of Hermes.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Evimero's Characters Empty Re: Evimero's Characters

Post by Jordan 10/3/2009, 10:07 pm

nike is the goddess of victory, not speed
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:09 pm

I read that she was the goddess os victory and speed :scratch:
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:09 pm

typo; goddess OF
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1231

Post by Lena Lou 10/3/2009, 10:10 pm

I'm pretty sure she's the goddess of victory...
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:13 pm

i am certain she is the goddess of victory, but i read that she is also the goddess of speed.
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 10/3/2009, 10:15 pm

Ah, I'm gonna have to check that... I read goddess of Victory... From a Book!
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:18 pm

:( I'm sorry, i probably shouldn't listen to Wikipedia, that is where i got that information. I searched goddess of speed and Nike popped up
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 10/3/2009, 10:20 pm

Hasn't anyone told you that Wikipedia is crap?
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/3/2009, 10:21 pm

Embarassed yes they have . . but i decided to trust it on this account . . probably a big mistake. . I do apologize.
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 10/3/2009, 10:27 pm

No problem, you don't need to apologize
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 10/3/2009, 10:33 pm

Approved.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Evimero's Characters Empty My new Son of Athena, Pensif "pen" D'oreille

Post by Evimero 10/6/2009, 2:18 am

Name: Pensif "Pen" D'oreille
    Eyes:Gray
    Hair:Red
    Height:6'0"
    Body Type: Built for athletics, but slender
    Skin Color:Caucasian, not tan but not pale
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:Professor Jacques D'oreille
    Country of Origin:France, where he lived until he was 8
    Pets:An owl that keeps its distance most of the time, but is always there when Pen calls for it
    Talents/Skills:He can read and speak any language he sees even a character or word of, and remembers everything he reads.
    Weapon:Mainly his mind, but he also has a long, skinny knife that he keeps Hidden in his shoe.
    Life Before CHB:Pen grew up with his braniac dad always of doing some work for some person, and Pen would spend most of his days at the local library, reading all the children's books, then deciding they were too bland and he moved to the non fiction section, where he started with mythology, which happened to be his favorite subject, and worked his way to animals and then on to biographies. When he was 8 years old his dad got a job in New york, doing some sort of research. Pen wasn't all too thrilled, but already knew English better then his dad. They stayed in peace in new york for three years, when someone befriended Pen while he was in a library reading. That person was a satyr, and he took Pen to CHB during the day, Pen not even mentioning his father.
    RP Example:Pen walked into the library, looking intently for a book he hadn't yet read. It had only been a few days Since his friend had brought him here to this strange camp full of dumb people running around with swords and parading around on horses. The only parts that caught pen's attention were the other Athena campers notes, and the library, even though he'd already read all the books. He thought about what he had read; he could remember it all, his mind was like a big database, all he had to do was know when he read something and the info would be pulled up. He had read about the Greeks, from the beginning to Kronos to the Olympians, and had read the different stories of the heroes. He had scanned the whole library only to discover he had read all the books in it, so he trudged out gloomily.
    Any notes about your characters: Where's glasses, has no sense of style. Only likes to talk to thosewho have something intelligent to say, or to someone he can show how inferior their mind is to his.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 10/6/2009, 2:25 am

typo on the height, he should be 5'0". If i saw a 6 foot 11 year old, I'd think they had a growth defect or some thing. so anyway,

Height:5'0"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/6/2009, 4:33 pm

There is something called the 'Edit' button, Ev. Approved.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Evimero's Characters Empty Ira Raij, Son of Lyssa

Post by Evimero 10/10/2009, 4:11 am

Name:Ira Raij
    Eyes:black
    Hair:Red
    Height:6'0"
    Body Type: Average build for muscles, but slightly skinny
    Skin Color:Caucasian, slightly tan
    God Parent:Lyssa (Goddess of Fury, Raging Madness, Anger[like female form of ares, kinda])
    Mortal Parent:Tempest Raij
    Country of Origin:Olympia, Washington, United States
    Pets:None; he once had a dog, but got mad at it and threw it. Lets just say, the neighbors liked their windows.
    Talents/Skills:Anger. Once he starts going, he gets harder and harder to stop.
    Weapon:despite his typical rash and brute manor, he uses small, needle like projectiles.
    Life Before CHB:Ira constantly got in trouble with his teachers, always having temper issues and ruining desks, and people's faces. He would get mad at the simplest of things, then go on a tirade around the classroom, and the school police man (if there was one) would have to be called in to stop him by force and on one occasion, after he had pinned the teacher in her chair behind her desk, and had all his other class mates huddling behind a barricade of tables and chairs, the police were called to the school, and found him throwing desks in the classroom, and had to use the taser to stop him. He was going to yet another new school, this time a satyr notices his out bursts, and found him to be a half blood.
    RP Example:The Giant who had taken my doughnut was holding my arms behind my back, chewing loudly and contently in my ear. It had taken the only food i had been able to get in days and thrown it in its ugly mouth. I had always been one to think with my anger and use thinking later. I did a move not easily describable; I tucked me knees back, pushed out from the giant, wrenching my hands free. I turn to face him, and punch him full in the face. He disappeared into black dust, and right then my satyr friend came out of the store, mouth wide from shock.
    Any notes about your character: Loves being around people . . as long as they don't tick him off.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2009, 12:36 pm

Approved.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Evimero's Characters Empty New charrie ^_^ Synnefo

Post by Evimero 11/2/2009, 12:02 am

Name:Synnefo (Greek for cloud) Delair
    Eyes:Very bright blue
    Hair:Blond, almost white
    Height:6'8"
    Body Type:not too big, not too small
    Skin Color:Caucasian, normal ish
    God Parent:Nephele (Goddess of Clouds and Mother of centaurs)
    Mortal Parent: Meteorologist Nico Delair
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:A little centaur shaped cloud
    Talents/Skills:Not too bad of a swordsman. Typically a funny person, good at making friends.
    Weapons:2 foot bladed sword "Nerolipida"- Water blade. that he forms a cloud and makes it into the sword.
    Flaws:Attaches himself too closely to people
    Powers:Forming various things from clouds. Can change into a cloud. Can make clouds.
    Life Before CHB:Synnefo Had a life full of happiness and joy, living with his semi- wealthy anchor man/ meteorologist dad and his step mom. He made lots of friends, and one of them ended up being a satyr, who led him, without his consent or his parents knowing, all the way to camp half blood, from his house in Florida.
    RP Example:I walked, no, walk isn't the right word; I trudged up the hill and rested against a pine tree, looking down on to a big barn and a bunch of Greek-looking buildings. I had ridden bikes, trains, cars, and planes, to GET TO A FARM?!? I looked over at my friend, who was smiling like this place was heaven or something. I'm usually a happy person, but this, this just pissed me off. I shot my friend an evil glare, and started trudging down towards the farm house.
    Any notes about your characters:Extreme people-person
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/2/2009, 2:46 pm

Approved.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Evimero's Characters Empty Rafael, Hades Son Application

Post by Evimero 11/4/2009, 7:07 pm

Name:Rafael Reek
    Eyes:Gray
    Hair:Black
    Height:6'2"
    Body Type:Skinny, Really skinny
    Skin Color:Very pale, Caucasian
    God Parent:Hades
    Mortal Parent:Kelsey Reek
    Country of Origin:America
    Pets:Dead people, Maybe a Hades hound
    Talents/Skills:Pretty good marksman with bow and arrow. Not too bad at shadow-traveling.
    Weapon:Bow and arrows, arrows tips made with Stygian black metal. Hunting knife, half celestial bronze, half Stygian
    Flaws:In a way his flaw is his over happiness
    Powers:Raising the dead, Shadow travel
    Life Before CHB:Rafael was a very un-normal, crazy, random person (Note: Irony) who laughed and played like a normal kid, but his mom was a morgue head, and was always smelling of dead people, which made him sick until he was 13, when suddenly he relished the smell (Puberty=Powers awakening). He made a lot of friends and constantly was happy, and one day, his 14th birthday, his mom told him all about CHB, and said his present was going there. She knew that he might not be very welcomed there, but she took him there anyways. He loved his dear 'lil mummy, and although never openly admitting it, hated leaving her.
    RP Example:I laughed and ran up to my cabin, which was, like the clothes i always wear, black as night. The grass was dead around it, and made a sick smell that i knew and loved. I saw something gleam under it, and reached forward to find out it was a skull ring, and when i hit the skull, it turned into a half bronze, half black, cold metal. Then i saw another thing, and saw it was a necklace with a hammer and sickle, like the kick-butt USSR, and it turned into a bow and quiver full of black metal tipped arrows.
    Any notes about your characters:He is happy but dark, so its like a weird kid turned Hades. XD

Last edited by Evimero on 11/4/2009, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2009, 7:08 pm

Life Before CHB needs to be a sentence longer.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 11/4/2009, 7:09 pm

Okidoki
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend