A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Convenient character development (open to any cabinmate)

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Convenient character development (open to any cabinmate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Convenient character development (open to any cabinmate)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 9:50 am

Aria's eye's widened ever so slightly. "Oh.. nothing really. Just working on a program and what not." Aria put on her best fake smile. Gods, don't let him be curious. Don't let him be curious. She kept chanting this over and over in her mind.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Convenient character development (open to any cabinmate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Convenient character development (open to any cabinmate)

Post by Gotenks 3/16/2015, 10:04 am

George raised an eyebrow. He wasn't that good with people, but it wasn't hard to tell that Aria was lying to him. Immediately, he... overreacted. He started thinking that she was writing bad things for him. Luckily, he calmed himself down.

He chuckled. "You are a worse liar than me, you know."

He got off his bunk and started going towards hers.

OOC: Thought you might wanna react and stopped it there, if you want I can edit.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 10:08 am

OOC: Thanks for the consideration xD I jumped the gun earlier.

Aria quickly look up, seeing George come towards her she finished the last sentence with lightning speed, saving the document and shutting her computer. Aria shoved it under her pillow, looking back up at him and then biting her lip. "That er... is really not necessary..."

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/16/2015, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections and what not.)
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/16/2015, 10:19 am

OOC: Don't bother xD.

OK, that was weird behaviour. That was something he didn't expect. What was so important to her that she needed to hide and be so anxious about?

He wanted to grab the computer and see for himself but that would be unacceptable.

"Too personal?" he guessed. "Well, as long as it isn't about me I don't mind. Sorry for not being subtle there." he said half-joking half-serious to see her reaction.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 11:26 am

Aria smirked, shaking her head. "Of course it isn't about you, George."

Duh, of course it was. Maybe he wouldn't ask anymore questions. And if he did.. Aria would play it cool.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/16/2015, 1:16 pm

OK, now he was sure. Her reaction was nervous enough to confirm his suspicions. She was hiding something from him.

"Whatever you were writing about me, I want to see it."

Of course he wasn't sure of it, but her reaction would eventually give her intentions away. In other words, a well-played bluff.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 1:20 pm

Aria pulled out her computer, pretending to type in a password. Instead she opened up a program full of numbers, a thing that seemed just like something a Athena child would do. The other file of the evaluations was safely kept in a folder on her desktop. She turned around the laptop, holding out to the boy.

"See? Programming. Absolutely nothing to do with you."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/16/2015, 2:08 pm

George looked at the programm, studying it a little.

He sighed and started talking to Aria in a slow tone, as if he was teaching her something.

"I didn't tell you to show me this. I told you what I wanted you to show me, and if it is what I suspect, I have the right to know."

He was surprisingly calm, but he was ready to burst any moment.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/16/2015, 2:26 pm

Aria snatched the laptop back out of his hands. "For your information nothing that I do has anything to do with you and quite damn frankly you are not my father so quit talking to me like that!" Aria couldn't stand to be treated as if she was stupid. And what in Zeus's name did her mean what he suspected?
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/16/2015, 3:08 pm

First thing on George's mind: Deja vu. It was like the roles were reversed and he had got Aria's place, which made him feel bad.

"S-sorry." he muttered while averting his look. "Feel free to carry on typing random numbers."

He went to his bunk and opened one of his books.

He knew what she was doing, at least he was sure but with no evidence. But he didn't want to make her sad even if she was writing bad things about him. Everyone has their opinion after all.

OK, he was really angry.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 3/17/2015, 1:31 am

Galena watched the two with a strange amusement, she almost felt like bugging Lee for popcorn. They were both much more awkward than she was, and that was a relief. "So what kind of program are you writing, Aria? And what languages do you code in? George, do you like computers? Actually, I really don't know what you like at all."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/17/2015, 8:38 am

George turned towards Galena. 'What are his interests?' Ironically enough that's the question that had been bugging him since day 1 here. He sighed and searched a little between his few belongings. He found his two CDs a Black Sabbath greatest hits album and Sex Pistols' 'Never mind the bollocks' (awesome album titles shouldn't be censored xD) and handed them to her.

"Kind of my only interests..." he said. "As for computers, they had in the first school I got kicked from."

He gave a look towards Aria. He was still puzzled about her behaviour, and ready to get the computer from her to see. He then turned back to Galena and grinned a bit awkwardly.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/17/2015, 9:45 am

Aria sat back down on her bed, actually working on the program. "Oh the program is supposed to be a new type of game that I'm working on for one of my friends, Lilliana. She's supposed to give it to her new boyfriend or something like that. Nico loves video games. As for languages I would have to say Pearl."

Aria didn't dare to look up. Her siblings were most likely looking at her like she belong in a asylum, and then again maybe not. After all, they were children on of Athena as well.

((er.. The whole Lilliana thing. Lil is my character, Nico and her are dating I guess you could say. He's prophets Character..... The video game thing is just a floozy xD))

Last edited by Aria Herondale on 3/17/2015, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity.)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 3/17/2015, 10:33 am

Galena looked at the CDs, smiling. She might just get along with George if this was his taste in music. "Do you play any, or just like to listen to it? I'm a fan of punk myself, but lean more towards Alternative and Pop-Punk. Bowling for Soup, alt-J, Modest Mouse. But metal and punk are solid stuff."

Then she thought about Aria's response and chuckled. "You don't have to be so tense, Aria. We don't bite. Or since we were talking computers, maybe we do byte. I was just curious. Programming is rather cathartic. Except semicolon errors."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/17/2015, 1:35 pm

Aria shook her head and chuckled ever so slightly at the girls Cheesy joke. "I know... it's just I'm so used to having people look at me like I'm a dictionary or a blob of worthless information."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/17/2015, 1:37 pm

He got the CDs back from her. He didn't know any of the bands Galena had mentioned so he was just staring at her blankly. In the end he forced a smile.

"Only listen to it. These were my dad's and I got them when leaving the house. It's the only thing I've been listening to since then."

That was untill he had a crisis and broke his CD player, but no need to mention... insignificant details.

He then turned to Aria.

"Well, technically isn't that the case with most people here?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/17/2015, 1:45 pm

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you could most likely say that. Though it may taken into great offense." Aria laid back on her pillow, pulling her knees up towards her chest so she could put her laptop on top of them. Now that things had cooled down, Aria opened the document of camper profiles and started to add a few more things.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/17/2015, 3:40 pm

Cool, the atmosphere had become less tense.

He started walking towards Aria's bunk.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot." he said with a smile. He extended his hands for a handshake. "George Wilson, son of Athena. Pleased to meet you."

He leaned towards Aria and waiting for her to accept the handshake gave a look -out of mere curiosity- to the computer. His dyslexia was making it tough for him to process the whole text -even if some was ancient greek- but he recognised his name written.

His face reddened. He started gritting his teeth. He was on the verge of a crisis. He had to prevent it. He clenched his fists.

"Whst's that?" he demanded.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 7:49 am

Aria looked up at her half sibling, fully willing to accept his hand shake. Maybe there was a friendship on the breach? When he leaned over to look at the computer, it took Aria buy surprise, giving her no time to hide the document. She looked up at him once more, seeing how red in the face he was. The boy was starting to look like he was going to burst at any second. Finally Aria took a deep breath, answering his question.

"It's a list, George. A list of people at camp that I have associated with. In this document I write there personality traits and other such things that I find out about them." She turned the computer towards him. "Feel free to have a look. I have almost everyone, even Cleo."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/18/2015, 8:37 am

OOC: Well... the thing that matters here is what has Aria written about George. And you decide on that.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 9:21 am

OOC: I'll type something about it in this post.

BIC: With no response from George, just a red face, Aria continued to explain. "I- i wrote some things about you,
    I'll admit to that. Some good some bad. So far for your personality I have down that you can change your mood at a moments notice, you like music, and you like to know things. Simple."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/18/2015, 10:12 am

George felt really weird about it. He exhaled some times to relax. He couldn't afford to get a crisis and look like a freak. A huge freak. Which he was. But anyway. He calmed himself down yet again. He forced a smile.

"A-add that I am dangerously unstable. At least that's how it seems.."

He extended his hand once again.

"You could have told me, but I guess it's my fault. I created all this situation anyway."

After a bad first and second impression he wasn't sure what she now thought of him. But he hoped she wouldn't have freaked out by his behaviour.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 3/18/2015, 10:16 am

Aria nodded, then reached to shake his hand. "I'll add that as well," she said with a small laugh. "And it's really no big deal. Stuff happens and we have to find a way to react. Sometimes it just isn't that pretty."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/18/2015, 10:34 am

Did George deserve the girl to be so kind and understanding? He didn't know, but he smiled again to show how grateful he was. He then got his hand back because the handshake had been awkwardly long and got back at his bunk. He fell face first on the pillow and started thinking of the incident. He was so happy that the girls kind of understood him and coped with him. It was a huge relief. He had tears of joy that he wiped off his cheek.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2015, 9:28 am

OOC: George didn't have a bunk so here I am.

BIC: Hermes flew into the gray cabin and skidded to a halt next to George's bunk. Third delivery of the night, now to a son of Athena. He rummaged around in his bag and drew out a small square package which he put on the kid's night table along with the user's guide. Then he backflipped up the chimney.

To: George Wilson
    Gift: A Rubik's cube that bites his fingers if he doesn't solve it fast enough. It also turns into a tablet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:39 am