A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Waderia (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Waderia (private) Empty Waderia (private)

Post by Mason 3/20/2015, 7:14 pm

ooc: This'll be the current day topic.

bic: Wade was on Temple Hill, for many different reasons. One, he just liked the temples in general. They were so big and built amazingly. Two, his grandfather's temple was here- Mars Ultor. And, three, because he thought the Neptune temple was really cool. He didn't have any weapons with him, and simply wore a sleevelees white shirt and green and black shorts. Wade was heading to the practice after this. It was a sunny, warm Saturday morning, 10 AM to be exact. His hair was very messy today- he hadn't even attempted to brush it. He went into the Mars temple, looking around. There were only a few other campers here right now, since it was the weekend, it seemed a lot went to New Rome. He didn't blame them, the food there was delicious- but practice over recreational activities. He exited the temple after a few minutes, going to Neptune's temple.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Waderia (private) Empty Re: Waderia (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 7:45 am

Tiberia came to Temple Hill about once a week, to bring offerings to the different gods. First she went to Jupiter's temple, then to Mars' and Bellona's, and finally to Neptune's. Which was where she was at right now, putting a tray of fruits on the altar and kneeling down in a short silent prayer, before getting back up and turning around --

"Wade? What are you doing here?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

It wasn't usual for the son of Cupid to enter the cobweb-filled shed that people liked to call temple to Neptune. Granted, Jason was working on it. He had ordered renovations and building of shrines to every god, something Tiberia could only applaud. She missed the days where he and Reyna were praetors, even though she also valued Frank as a leader of the Legion.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 8:08 am

Wade looked and saw the legacy of Neptune, Tiberia, right in front of him. Of course, he knew her way better than a legacy of Neptune. Wade had known her for a loooong time. He studied her for a moment, then simply answered, "worshipping the gods and goddesses, specifically Neptune right now." He wondered why Tiberia was here- shouldn't she be out with the rest, in Ne Rome? He walked closer to her.

"Where's Decimus and Kaeso? Romulus and that little annoying Greek friend you carry around?" he raised an eyebrow. Wade folded his arms across his chest.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 8:52 am

"They're at home with my parents, I'm joining them once I'm done here. As for Romulus, he's probably in New Rome too. And don't talk to me about Darren, I dislike him as much as you dislike Greeks," she flatly replied. Wade's dislike of the Greeks was well-known and certainly nothing strange to Tiberia. She too had started out loathing the Greeks though had ended up accepting them and had made a couple of friends at Camp Half-Blood.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 12:09 pm

Wade nodded at everything, and laughed when she said the comment about Derick- err, Darren. He really did hate Greeks. "So, Tibia, since everyone else is in New Rome, I say we catch up a bit, there's not much to do- well, except for you returning to your family when your done." Wade smiled politely. He was actually kind of happy to see Tibia. "You know, unless your sarcastic arse has other plans for the day," he said, meaning it in a joking way, although he wasn't completely joking. Tiberia was the sarcastic queen, and he would believe it that Tibia would have something else to do. It must be nice, having a family to do things with he thought, a bit bitterly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 2:45 pm

"Catch up? Why?" she asked, raising both eyebrows and crossing her arms. "My sarcastic ass has always plans."

She was dressed in a white shirt with navy horizontal stripes, a pair of white shorts and red sneakers, her black curls brushed into a braid over her shoulder. She had some bracelets with nautical charms on her right wrist and had her gladius sheathed at her side as usual, pugio on her hip.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 2:58 pm

"Because it's a weekend, and we can't talk any other time during the week." She was in the third cohort, and he was in the second. "What else do you have to do? Ignore me?" he put on a rather stern and serious face. Wade realized a few people were looking at them, but it wasn't worst than the time in New Rome, a year ago, with Laure- that was truly attention central. His seriousness turned into a grin, thinking about it. Wade laughed a little.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 3:16 pm

"Ignoring you is always part of my schedule, no surprises there," she said, leaving the temple of Neptune. The sun was hot on her skin and she breathed in the scent of eucalyptus and honeysuckle that always floated in the air here. "What is there to talk about anyway? The number of girls who crushed on you in the past hour? Please."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 3:47 pm

"Haha, funny." Wade followed her out of the temple, feeling the warm weather. He then heard her remark. "No, just the fact that you have to be a sarcastic acehole no matter what I say, even though I just want to have a friendly convo with you. Aqualady," he said the last part with confidence; he heard that nickname going around.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 3:59 pm

Tiberia's punched him in the face, not too hard though, just the way she'd punch Decimus. "Don't call me that name," she said, her callused knuckles ringing a bit with the hit. "I thought you hated Greeks, why are you starting to talk like one?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 4:05 pm

""Owwww. I was messing, Tib. Don't be a crybaby." He rubbed his nose a little. "I'm not a Greek. I was...nevermind..." he became a bit agrivated; hardly ever did he mess around, and this was why.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 4:20 pm

"You don't be a crybaby. Don't tell me that little bump hurt you. Or have you grown soft?"

They walked past the temple to Bellona, the little road snaking between shrines in construction. Several Vulcan kids were working on it, discussing plans and architecture.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 4:22 pm

"I'll kick your butt anyday, Tib," he said, a bit competiveness coming in. Wade glanced at the Vulcan kids. "Should we grab something to eat?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 4:33 pm

"You wish," she scoffed. Then he suggested grabbing something to eat and she gave a shrug. "Why not. Amulius'?"

Amulius' was one of the food places they usually went to, near Diana's gardens; they had tasty pizzas and delicious seafood.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 4:35 pm

Wade ignored her 'you wish.' "I guess. Although it'll take a bit of walking, so we better not fight the entire time," he said. Wade put his hands in his pockets, something he didn't do often.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 4:44 pm

"Then you better not piss me off the entire time," she replied, walking down Temple Hill. It took them a couple of minutes to reach the Pomerian Line; there, Terminus took their weapons and Tiberia's water bottle in custody before allowing them in.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 5:06 pm

"Right, it's totally not vise versa." Wade looked around, after Terminus took their stuff. He went towards the restaraunt. "Alright, how much money do you have on you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:43 pm