A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The arena (original title I know) [privato]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The arena (original title I know) [privato] Empty The arena (original title I know) [privato]

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2015, 5:05 pm

"I know two of your brothers, Dylan and Thaddeus," Arian said as they entered the arena, joining the already present Apollo cabin. "Thaddeus went on a Quest earlier this month but he's back out in the mortal world again as of now. Maybe you'll meet him sometime soon." She gave him a smile then spun around on her heels. "You wanna train with me?"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2015-03-19

The arena (original title I know) [privato] Empty Re: The arena (original title I know) [privato]

Post by THGVictor 3/30/2015, 5:18 pm

"Sure" Vern said enthusiastically. "what about Dylan?" Vern asked as he pulled out his sword from his belt
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

The arena (original title I know) [privato] Empty Re: The arena (original title I know) [privato]

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2015, 6:14 pm

"I haven't seen him in a while either," Arian said, pulling her sword out of its sheath too. "He's probably at his mother's."

The daughter of Apollo let the sun shine off the gleaming hooked blade, the pommel decorated with a solar motive. Then she advanced, aiming a hit at his arm; it was quick, but purposefully easy to block.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 3/30/2015, 7:31 pm

Vern raised his sword up to block the opponents blade then swung easily at her chest so that the worst that could happen is that she get cut
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2015, 4:07 pm

Arian hopped back and slapped his blade away with the crook of her own. He was a new guy so she'd go slow, not going directly to her hooking and slashing tactics.

"Where are you from?" she asked while aiming a direct stab at his stomach.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/1/2015, 8:25 am

" New.york state"vern grunted as he swung his sword blocking the strike. He swung the sword at arians knees
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 8:35 am

"That sounds great!" She said as his blade hit her knees, fortunately protected by her leg greaves. She used the moment to aim a slow slash at his neck, her curls dancing across her shoulder blades. "What city?"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/1/2015, 10:40 am

"Fresh meadows" Vern said as he parried the strike. "easy tiger." he joked as he jabbed his sword at his opponents stomach.

ooc: WTH is with the ponies?!

Last edited by THGVictor on 4/1/2015, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 11:11 am

OOC: I doubt a beginner in sword-fighting could lean back matrix-style. Or any demigod for that matter.

Also, it's April Fools :p http://bit.ly/1F2yseQ
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/1/2015, 11:19 am

ooc: yeah a bit over the top but im half asleep and couldn't think of a way for him not to have his throat cut

:l
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 11:24 am

OOC: I believe he can simply parry? I said it was a slow slash plus my character wouldn't cut your character's throat.
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/1/2015, 11:32 am

OOC: oh yeah, im a retard sometimes :P
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 11:45 am

OOC: Please don't use the word "retard"

BIC: Arian slid one of her knives from her belt and used it to push his blade away before it could reach her armor and side-stepped his next blow.

"You're not too far away from home, lucky you," she grinned. "I'm from Italy, Naples to be exact."
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/1/2015, 12:41 pm

" Is there a lot of pizza there?" vern asked jokingly as he threw a knife at her gand
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/1/2015, 1:41 pm

"Stereotypes much?" Arian laughed, twisting her hand so his blade would scrape against her sword. Then she grinned and aimed a knee-kick at his stomach while thrusting her blade at his arm. "But yes, we have a lot of pizzas -- the best in the world. And don't get me started on the ice cream!"
    THGVictor
    THGVictor

Male

Post by THGVictor 4/2/2015, 11:13 am

her knee hit Vern right in his stomach knocking him back and onto the ground. luckily he was able to avoid being stabbed through the arm. "good one" he grunted out as he got back to his feet. "what about the spaghetti?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:09 pm