A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Cause Chaos

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Let's Cause Chaos Empty Let's Cause Chaos

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 12:02 pm

Andy walked into the Hecate cabin with Necro at her side, a scowl on her face and her brand new crop top that said “Bitches These Days” on the front of it. She quickly lit a cigarette and took puff upon puff of the cancer stick but she didn't care.I have about had it with this stupid freaking camp. If one more idiotic newb asks me where something is I will personally send him on a oneway trip to the Underworld. She half whispered half yelled as she sat on the arm of the couch that was nearby. There is no way in the whole bloody work that I know where everything is all the time. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THINGS ARE MYSELF! She ranted to whomever bothered to listen and those who cared to actually rant with her. Necro jumped up onto the empty part of the couch and laid his head in his hands,he hated the camp too but he couldn’t rant to anyone except the Hecate kids if they possessed the telepathy with dogs.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Let's Cause Chaos Empty Re: Let's Cause Chaos

Post by Morgan Landry 4/8/2015, 12:59 pm

OOC: Please use the censor when saying stuff like b!tches ^^

BIC: The shouts made me look up, startled. There she was, Andromeda, one of my sisters, with her pet hellhound and her provocative slogan tops. She yelled about how "idiotic noobs" asked her stuff and I couldn't help but sigh -- helpfulness wasn't really in her personality checklist.

"Hey Andy," I said, putting my laptop aside, "I'm really sorry people ask you questions, but could you please not smoke in here?"

I was dressed in a comfortable orange camp tee with black denim shorts and flip flops, a wallet chain at my waist and my hair brushed over my shoulder. I had just been checking out some videos YouTube, using our free hour between canoeing in the lake and running with the nymphs.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/8/2015, 2:16 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and flicked her dead cigarette away, watching Necro eat it. Hellhounds really liked the bad stuff, cigarettes included. She groaned and slumped into an open chair, leg swung over the arm. She was so bored at camp these days. Morgan, can we cause chaos? Go out of the camp for a week or so? Bust some skulls? Something! I'm about to make like a daughter of Mania and loose my mind! She shouted earning a few shushes from her siblings and more groans from herself.

I seriously have no reason to be here other than to live. I hate training. The newbies are annoying as Hell. And I'm still freaking single! She complained, the last part sounding like a daughter of Aphrodite but she wanted to have someone there for her besides her siblings and Necro. Salem mentioned someone named Malcolm so she decided on bringing it up.Hey Morgy. Do you know a guy named Malcolm. Salem says I may like him. I honestly just need friends. She said moving in the chair so both her legs were hanging off one arm and her head was hanging off the other, her long dark hair almost touching the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/9/2015, 2:42 pm

I watched the Underworld dog nip at the cig butt and swallow it whole -- ew. My eyes flicked back up at Andy's face and I gave a grin. "You know I'm always up for some unrest, my dear." Andy sometimes seemed to have above-average ADHD, she just couldn't stay still and even the thrilling demigod lessons hadn't gotten the better of her. You'd think climbing a wall where you could get incinerated or training to fight mythological monsters would excite and fascinate her, but apparently not.
    Normally when I wanted to go out of Camp Half-Blood with a friend, I'd either ask Alex, Benjamin or Salem, but going with Andy was a new one.

I frowned at her question, "Malcolm, the Hephaestus guy?" A big, brawny kid whose height made me wonder if the temperature at his head wasn't colder than at his feet. "I think so, yeah. Wanna go over and say hi?" I asked with a smirk.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/9/2015, 3:40 pm

Andy shrugged and kicked her feet higher as they hung over the chair. Necro wagged his tail and asked if he could go as well. The gurl shrugged and sat up in one quick motion. Might as well. I need more friends as is. With a quick stand Necro jumped up as did Andy and they both headed towards the door, waiting for Morgan.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2015, 5:14 pm

I closed my laptop and stuffed it into my trunk before sealing it shut with my fingertip and following Andy out. It was much warmer outside, birds were singing somewhere, wind rustled and some cicadas chirped. I could hear the shouts and dribbles from the basketball court, where a couple of Nike's and Apollo's were having a game. We walked across the courtyard towards the "male gods" part of the cabins and went to knock at the Hephaestus guys'.

OOC: Does Alex jump in here?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2015, 1:25 am

Andy walked out of her cabin and stretched, showing more stomach than should have been legal and causing her naval piercing to glisten slightly in the sun. She didn't usually like showing off her body mods but today was a "give zero f@#+s" kinda day. As the three of them walked through the cabin courtyard Andy started to get cold feet. She wasn't really one for new people and instead she sat along the edge of the fire pit.Changed my mind. I wanna leave camp for a while. She said quickly as Necro sat on the ground in front of her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2015, 7:00 am

I frowned, my fist still hovering at the large circular metal door. A tube let out a plume of smoke. "But I thought you wanted.... Alright. Well, never mind."

Turning my back to the metallic cabin which I nicknamed Iron Man cabin in my mind, I went back to Andy and walked towards the path leading up to Half-Blood Hill. I hoped it wouldn't be longer than an hour or so, after all I had a cabin to take care of.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/14/2015, 8:42 am

Andy stood up and walked after Morgan. She wasn't one for confrontation when she knew nothing about the other person so Malcolm was off limits. Necro walked alongside Andy and didn't say a thing, knowing she was confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:44 am