A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Cause Chaos[me and green]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Let's Cause Chaos[me and green] Empty Let's Cause Chaos[me and green]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2016, 3:49 am

Stupid. Stupid. STUPID! Those were the only words Kili could use to describe camp as well as her annoying twin brother Killian. He was annoyingly kind and caring and bleh. It made Kili sick to her stomach sometimes when he would be so nice even to people who would push him around a little, or course she stepped in and showed them what's what. Sitting on top of her cabin she could hear Fang below pacing back ad forth in the house, probably annoyed with her because she didn't want to do anything with anyone but he would have to get over it. The daughter of Nemesis fiddled with her daggers, Revenge and Retribution, as she sat atop the cabin. Her green lipstick was the only thing that held any real color other than the small printed picture on her top but it was all worth it seeing the look on her brothers face of disapproval.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=186431547
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Let's Cause Chaos[me and green] Empty Re: Let's Cause Chaos[me and green]

Post by Green 1/2/2016, 1:41 am

Salem Bishop was minding her own business, well not really, when she looked up at the Nemesis cabin. She saw a girl wearing green lipstick which she found very distasteful. The daughter of Hecate shook her head and shoved her hands in her black jean's pockets.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 1:50 am

I saw that @sshole. Kili said looking down from her perch on the Nemesis cabin roof. Did she care, not really but it was worth it to piss off other demigods. Not only that but let's be real, what else was she supposed to do when her brother was inside and she refused to see him. Standing on the roof the demigoddess stood at the very front of the roof and looked down at the girl from her perch, her hands in her own jean pockets now.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/3/2016, 12:17 am

Salem scoffed shaking her head. "I know she's not talking to me." She said out loud. Salem didn't have time for this. Well, actually, she did, but she didn't want to waste her time on some punk demigod who wanted to pick a bone with her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/3/2016, 4:58 am

So what might you be up to my darling Hecate? She asked. Of course she had seen her around the Hecate cabin and Andy mentioned a sister that fit her description perfectly. Sitting on the edge of the of the roof and kicking her feet, her heels sometimes hitting the building. As of late she had been curious about dating a girl and the one in front of her was actually kind of pretty actually.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/3/2016, 9:12 pm

What? Did she just call her "Darling Hecate"? No, no, no. Salem whipped her head around and pushed her, or tried to, off the roof with her telekinetic energy. "There. That should shut you up."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2016, 3:35 am

Kili gripped the roof slightly and smirked as she felt a tug but stayed put. What nerve did I hit? She laughed a little to herself. Kili, daughter of Nemesis. And your name is? She asked fiddling with her necklace.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/6/2016, 3:48 am

Salem rolled her eyes. "Don't call me Darling ever again. You don't even know me." He said, looking up at the girl on the top of the Nemesis cabin roof. "Salem, daughter of Hecate."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2016, 6:34 am

Yeah I picked up on your godparent. She said annoyed as she climbed off the roof and stood in leaned against her cabin. So what's up? She said.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2016, 1:25 pm

Salem sighed, rolling her eyes again. "Okay, and?" She asked, motioning for her to keep talking if she had something else to say. "Nothing's up. I'm going to my cabin to get a book and study. Bye now." With that, the daughter of Hecate waved good bye and started to walk away.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 7:21 pm

Oh come on Salem. Humor me. Kili said rolling her eyes in annoyance. She knew she was Andy's half sister but damn was she annoying at times, she wondered how Salem and her weren't best friends.I personally want to find someone to tear up the camp with. Little bit of fighting, lotta bit of chaos.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2016, 11:08 pm

She sighed and stared at her with a hand on her hip. "Humor you? Fine. I'll do exactly that." Salem opened her hand and summoned a fireball out of the mist and threw it at the girl. "And I guess you better go find someone, then."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2016, 12:15 pm

Kili dodged the fire and smirked as she saw it hit the side of her cabin. Not bad. Kinda cool actually. She said giving the fire a closer inspection. It was interesting to see the Hecate demigods work magic and with Kili only having one ability it made her sort of wish she could learn more, her mom was all about balance anyways. giving a mental shrug to herself the daughter of Nemesis turned back to Salem and smiled evilly. I have a proposition for you daughter of Hecate. What about we go hide in a tree or something and make other people's lives a living breathing hell? She said as her arms crossed themselves in front of her chest out of habit. When Kili knew she was going to get herself in deep sh!t she always got cocky and her adrenalin would start going any second now if Salem said sure.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2016, 1:25 pm

Let's Cause Chaos[me and green] Latest?cb=20120911194442

"Thanks, I know." Salem glared at the girl and summoned another one. "Do you wanna see me do it again?" The daughter of Hecate asked. She listened to what the other girl, apparently named Kili, had to say before answering. "Why in the hell would I hide? What's the point in hiding? Then they can't see who's doing it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2016, 7:05 pm

No perpetrator means more fear. And i was just throwing out ideas damn. She said climbing back up her cabin within seconds. She really didn't care what they did she just wanted to cause bad luck and misfortune to others, Salem just had that extra power to make things interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:26 am