A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE) Empty I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/8/2015, 11:10 pm

Lena was feeling wild to say the least. She had heard about a dance club that was having a girls get in for free night and she planned on using this to her advantage. Getting ready for the past two hours prior she finally felt like herself from when she was in New Zealand with Syn.I still can’t believe you talked me into this again. It’s been years since we went out for a club night. Synyster complained as he finished getting ready. He wore his classic attire for clubs but Lena tried something new for her look and was so far in love with the look. Bright colors always made her hair and eyes pop so a light blue cropped top was her weapon of choice so to speak.

Why are we even going again? Last I checked you have a boyfriend. Syn asked for the hundredth time that evening as he changed out his gauges.Maybe I’m sick of you following me and Damien around and want to find you a girl of your own. ever think of that? The petite girl said as she fluttered around the room to finish her look for the night. Shrugging, Synyster finished his look and sat on the bed waiting for his sister to finish.Can we at least ask some other people to go too? We have three open seats in the Convertible so why not? I’d prefer asking someone to go with us. Why not Arian, she's cute and full of energy, a dance club is perfect for her. Syn offered. Fine, lets go. Lena said smiling as she grabbed her phone and knocked on the door to the Apollo Cabin at 10:30 at night.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE) Empty Re: I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2015, 5:26 am

Arian had skipped the usual singing and marshmallow roasting to finish an art piece she absolutely wanted to upload to Tumblr, Pinterest and DeviantArt before tomorrow. Okay, probably Instagram too. It was a seascape she had started in the dunes today, showing a beach at the peak of noon with a radiant hot sun and clear cyan water patched with dark posidonia , framed by a coastal cliffs covered in lush vegetation.. Just like the Amalfi coast. She was brushing the chalks across the canvas with enthusiastic focus, delicately smudging the blue into the turquoise with a piece of cotton wool when someone knocked outside of her cabin. Arian looked up, wiped her hands in a piece of cloth and walked over to open the golden door -- who knocked at such a godless hour? Maybe it was Lysander..? But when she opened, she saw a petite girl with black hair in aqua top and high heels standing next to a tall tan guy in black clothes sporting a white tie. Ah, she smiled. The Thanatos siblings.

"Lena, Syn! Why aren't you at the sing-alongs like everyone else?" she asked. "Are you going somewhere?" Their outfits were much too prepared for a normal evening.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE) Empty Re: I Wanna Dance, and Love, and Dance, Again(PRIVATE)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2015, 1:54 pm

Lena grinned at Arian as Synyster leaned against the door frame to the Apollo cabin. He always looked cool and chill when he did this.Syn and I are going to a dance club in New York City. Dad bought it out a few years ago and we can get in for free tonight. You in? The mischievous daughter of Thantos said as she placed her hands on her hips which Syn just chuckled at his sister. The Thantos siblings were two polar opposites in some ways. Lena was super energetic about things and loved causing mischief where as Synyster was mischievous too but calmer than his younger sister.And I'm getting dragged along so I'm dragging you along too so I have someone to talk to while Lena leads on every boy she can and ends up breaking herself on the dance floor. Syn explained as Lena scowled at him before punching his chest and doing no damage at all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2015, 3:38 pm

Arian knew who Lena meant when she said Dad: not Thanatos, but Jonathan Holmes, their super rich stepfather. She grinned at them; an impromptu party?

"I'm in. Give me ten minutes, I'll meet you guys on Half-Blood Hill."

Wiping her hands on the same cloth again, she carefully put the canvas in a safe place, scooped up her chalks, brushes and blending blocks before vanishing into the Apollo cabin bathroom with a couple of outfits and jewelry. Getting ready in only ten minutes was sporty -- but not impossible.
    Arian stripped and stepped into the shower, drawing the shimmering golden curtain shut and letting hot water flow over her body. It felt great to relax, her back and fingers were sore from having sat there for two full hours. The blue colors of the canvas still swam in front of her eyes when she closed her lids.
    After having spread a sweet-smelling purple soap on her skin and washed her hair, she activated the multi-directional streams of the shower to rinse herself and went back out, wrapping a fresh towel around herself. The Apollos' bathroom felt like a miniature spa: fluffy rugs and ceiling fan, marble floor and gleaming round bathtub, colorful soaps and fragrant bath beads set in glass jars, the aroma of vanilla drifting slowly in the light of the chandelier...
    Arian grabbed the first outfit, took her hairdryer from one of the shelves' drawers and went to work.

---------

About fifteen minutes later, undergrowth cracked softly and Arian stepped out of the darkness into the light of the two torches flanking Camp Half-Blood's gate. Peleus was snoring on one of the branches, sending puffs of smoke up every now and then, showing his long fangs whenever he grunted in his sleep.

"Hey fellas, sorry for the wait," she said in an apologetic but still cheerful tone as she caught sight of the two siblings. She was dressed in a cherry tank top, its plunging cowl neck showing a good part of her tan cleavage, and red pumps with golden heels, a short white skirt zipped up her hip. Holding a small clutch purse in her hand, she walked over to them, her chocolate brown hair falling in swirling curls over one of her shoulders. Arian had made her blue-green eyes pop out with smudgy smokey make-up, the line of her upper lids glittering with gold eyeliner, though had brushed her lips only with some matte burgundy lip stain. "Do you guys have a car somewhere or shall we call the Chariot of Damnation?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2015, 3:59 pm

Lena laid in the grass on the hill as Arian talked while Syn sat and leaned back on his elbows. Check it. the son of Thantos said as he showed Arian the keys and pointed to a red Alfa Romeo Duetto that sat parked just outside the entrance to camp.Syn took it when John was about to sell it. Lena giggled as she stood up and fixed herself, Synyster doing the same thing. As the siblings got up Lena started heading towards the car, but not before grabbing the key's from Syn's hand and singing the lyrics to Novocane by Fall Out Boy.

Synyster stayed behind to wait for Arian and smiled after giving her a once over.You look nice today. He complimented in his lower voice. He had always found Arian to be one of the girls you could look at and not feel bad for doing so. She was kind towards the other campers even if he didn't know her that well.You ever been to The Escape before? He asked as he slowly made his way to the car that his sister was now starting. revving the lion-like engine.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2015, 6:38 pm

"Thanks!" Arian smiled, "you both look dashing."

She stepped into the car with Syn, careful not to crease her skirt and glanced at her reflection in the window. Full curls, burgundy lips, shimmering eyelids and a golden necklace on her bust... Yes, she liked it.

"No, I've never been to The Escape," she told Syn, "though I've been to a couple of clubs in Naples -- I doubt those in New York could be any more dangerous."

She barely lasted a night in one of those clubs, monsters just flocked to it like flies to a jar of honey and she usually came out with bleeding gashes in her skin. New York clubs might be more chill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:41 pm