A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
beanie
Green
The Elven Hunter
Kwacken
HaleyTheRandom
Perca
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Prom 2015 Committee meeting

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Prom 2015 Committee meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Prom 2015 Committee meeting

Post by Perca 5/17/2015, 11:18 am

"I-I'd like to be on f-food then"I informed the girl who seemed to be the leader of this gathering and turned my head back on the floor, drawing on the papers I was given
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 5/17/2015, 1:25 pm

I paused thinking the key thing was it would have to have some decent entertainment after all people can't get banned.
    I knew that some marvel movie music would be decent if we could get a DJ.
    I Spoke up "I was thinking with the superhero theme there's a few decent tracks which come out of them like Eiffel sixty five Blue ecetera ."

OOC: Sorry I ain't posted much as I've been outdoor camping with a bag that weighs me and walking over 30 miles and no electronic devices aka Dofe
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2015, 5:33 pm

"Yeah, that sounds cool," Maddy said. "There's also the whole favors thing, what should we do? Frames? Gift bags? Maybe with some small superhero masks?"

She checked her watch again, two minutes left for Caspar and Juliana. Then she passed her arm around Narcissus' neck as he put his head on her shoulder, "Sure thing bruv. We do need some kinda security though I wanna see you on the dance floor at least once."
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 5/18/2015, 6:37 pm

"I'm pretty sure that the only thing I'd be good at would be decor so stick me there." Jia Li joked as everyone chimed in with their ideas. The Hephaestus girl was actually thinking of the possibilities she could do for Superheroes. Lets see...defiantly with the Iron Man suit recreation, and perhaps she and her cabin could try to build a Batmobile, if they could. Perhaps even Thor's hammer. The possibilities were endless.
    "I'm already thinking up some ideas. Thats if, my cabin mates are up to it." She explained.

The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Post by The Elven Hunter 5/18/2015, 7:18 pm

"I could make a sculpture of the Avengers if you wanted. I heard the theme was super heroes. I need to get on it right away though if you want it though." He smiled looking at Maddy.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/19/2015, 12:36 pm

"We could probably get some Ares kids to do security. So, Narcy, what were you thinking by way of lights? I know this Roman demigod who puts on a great light show. I could give him a ring." Kane said, actually being kind of friendky, except for the Narcy part.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/20/2015, 7:56 am

I spoke up "Another thing that should be considered is proms meant to be celebration and romantic so somehow we have to include romance in a super hero way."
    I paused thinking for a minute "I'm stumped any ideas anyone?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 5:43 pm

"Lights? I haven't thought about that. Probably some settle lights. Unless you have a better idea...Kandy Kane." He countered back at the son of Dionysus. "And sure, give him a ringy ring."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/20/2015, 5:50 pm

"Disco lights, Narcy?" Kane asked, raising an eyebrow. "Or we could do something that look like Batlights!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/20/2015, 6:01 pm

"Well we don't want the prom to look hella tacky." He stated, playing with his thumb thing.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2015, 7:30 pm

"A city skyline would look nice. Very superhero-y, and quite romantic, too. Not New York, though. That's incredibly dull," Demetrius said.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/21/2015, 3:05 am

"What about London after all Thor did fight there." I replied to the suggestion
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2015, 9:27 am

"You don't need to get started right away, Billy, we still got time. Right now we're just discussing. Jia Li, you're sure as heck in deco. And Bella, I think for the 'romance' all we really need is a nice soft lighting and pretty backdrops. We're not going to stick flowers everywhere, this ain't Valentine's dance." Maddy thought a bit, listening to Bella and Dem, then shrugged. "To be honest we don't have to do a specific city. We can just do the whole cityscape thing and maybe add some famous superhero-y monuments like the Avengers tower or Wayne manor or something."

She checked her watch and took her feet off the table. "Riiightyo. We'll have to do without Caspar and Juliana for now." She stood up. "Okay everyone, in case you don't know me, my name is Maddy and I'm this year's prom chairman. What I suggest now is that we get into the groups. I'll check up on each group in an hour to see how you guys are advancing. The groups are: for deco, we have Billy, Jia Li, Demetrius and Juliana whenever she comes along. For entertainment we got Kane, Narcissus, Bella and Caspar, whenever he comes too. And for food we have Rhy, Layla, Sable and myself. Deco people, you can stay here, the food guys we're going to the basement where all the supplies are, and the entertainment people, you can settle down in one of the guest rooms."
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/21/2015, 11:18 pm

ooc: sorry, had to rest for a few days, take it easy. i had a major tick bite. sorry again.

bic:
    caspar didn't realize that today was the committee meeting. he ran through the door in his normal outfit. hoodie and skinny jeans. just a normal day at camp. he'd thought the meeting was next week, so he'd been staying with leon as much as possible. he didn't realize until he looked at the tiny calendar that he kept in his jeans that he had been maybe 20 minutes late?

he ran through the door and found the nearest empty chair he saw. he took off his hoodie and sat it on his chair before sitting down. "i'm really sorry, i thought this was next week. i swear, it won't happen ever again." he tried to look everyone in the eyes but he was becoming shy again. no, he couldn't become his shy-self. he listened to a girl who just said her name was maddy. "alright." he said, standing up and wiping sweat from his forehead. he looked at the group he was going to be working with. "hello, i'm caspar." he held his hand out to them, really not aiming for anyone to shake his hand.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/22/2015, 4:24 pm

"Alrighty, then!" Narcissus clapped his hands together as he stood up and straightened out his shorts. He scanned his eyes over the group of teen demigods and demigoddess. "Let's hit the guestroom, people!" He walked toward the exit, ruffing up Casper's hair while he walked past. "You'll a little later aren't yall?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/24/2015, 6:03 pm

I turned to the exit heading out getting ready to help my department.

OOC : sorry for short post just really ill and tired
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/25/2015, 1:28 pm

Maddy took her notebook and pen in her hand, grabbed some crackers and gestured for her group to come with her.

"Follow me, guys! Off to the basement, there's candy!" She stopped. "Whoa that totally didn't sound creepy. In any case, this way."

She left the room, her layered necklaces giving some tinkling sounds as she walked, her shades on her eyes.

OOC:

Entertainment committee!

Food committee!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 9:45 pm