A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The attic (private for Kendall and myself)

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The attic (private for Kendall and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: The attic (private for Kendall and myself)

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 12:34 pm

Stella ran a finger along the surface of a table and held it up to the dim light: clearly dusty. She blew on it. "Maybe, since it did precede the Gaea crap. But the tension was still tangible, especially with Zeus lurking nearby."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The attic (private for Kendall and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: The attic (private for Kendall and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 12:57 pm

"How is Olympus?" Shay asked. "I've only seen Mount Othrys -- well I wasn't inside but I've seen it from afar."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 1:07 pm

"Big, grand, very clean...." Stella frowned, considering some more. 'Lots of blooming gardens and fountains, very brightly lit, full of life. Like an old Athens, maybe, but feels much more regal. I'd say it's beautiful overall; I'm no architecture lover but even I know when something's brilliant. Better than Othyrs by miles."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 1:13 pm

"Othrys was cool in the big evil holiday cottage kind of way," Shay said, remembering the fortress. "It was grand and big and clean too -- well what I saw of it anyway. But it looked very scary. Are demititans accepted on Mount Olympus?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 1:22 pm

"By the gods or their kids? I think they dislike us either way, but they wouldn't throw us out. They're tolerant enough for solstice visits, at least -- no open insults or fighting, which is better for everyone. We have rather... fearsome reputations."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 1:41 pm

"Oh really? What did you get a fearsome reputation for?" Shay asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 1:53 pm

"Murder and just generally being violent," she replied simply with a shrug. "Wouldn't call them fights because they're pretty damned one-sided, even if it's one against three or whatever."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 2:11 pm

"Murder?" Shay asked, frowning and starting to map out escape routes in her mind.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 2:19 pm

"Oh yeah. You don't know how many little demigods think that by fighting us they'll get the respect of the camp or they'll stop us in our 'reign of terror.' Wouldn't have started if they'd just respected our existence at first, anyway. S'funny 'cause nobody's ever gotten close to beating me except my boyfriend -- and he's a son of Gaea."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 2:55 pm

"You killed the demigods who challenged you? Are you psycho?" Shay asked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 3:01 pm

Stella grinned widely at her, leaning against a rickety table with an old shield on it. "Saves me time fighting if I just kill them instead of let them come back for more. What'd you rather do?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 3:07 pm

"Uh, knock them out?" Shay had started out liking this girl but she turned out to be a murderous psychopath. Maybe now she understood why everyone here hated on demititans. Well most of them anyway.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/23/2015, 3:13 pm

"I started out doing that, but then they just got annoying -- like little flies on a hot summer day. Demigods here don't seem to let go of grudges easily, even if they started the problem. Have to give them reasons to stay away." No regrets on Stella's end; this method had saved her many a headache over the years.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2015, 3:56 pm

"That's.. messed up," Shay said.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/24/2015, 10:38 am

"I won't deny that." Jesus, the girl sounded just like Aidan.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/24/2015, 12:02 pm

"Have a nice day," Shay said and turned on her heels. Queen Hylla didn't tell me about that part of camp.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/24/2015, 2:53 pm

"Goodbye to you too." And with that, Stella disappeared in a gust of wind.

[/endscenebcidkwhatelsetodo]
    wolfkillerjr
    wolfkillerjr

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2015-11-14

Post by wolfkillerjr 11/15/2015, 7:19 am

hi how are y'all doing today can you try to put it up. i have sheald and a sword did y'all ever try to put it up with your sword?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 11/15/2015, 7:55 am

Please do not post in the RP area without an approved character. Also, it is considered rude to invade private threads.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:55 am