A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Brastus
Break
Gotenks
Green
The Elven Hunter
Kwacken
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] - Page 2 Empty Re: Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 6:30 pm

Arcas saw the punc coming but let her hit him anyway. Not that I don't love being hit but you should probably just go to bed. He said as Maddy rushed to his aid. It wasn't unlike his half sister to help others and just try to organize things in general. Just another drunkin lady at the prom. I'm fine Maddy. He said standing next to his sister.

Synyster heard his name and smiled when he saw Gimehilde in her awesome outfit. You look beautiful m'lady. he said giving her a quick kiss on the lips. He noticed she looked nervous but chuckled dispute himself. [b]You seem nervous. Is something bothering you?[\b]
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] - Page 2 Empty Re: Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 7:17 pm

Grimhilde kissed him back slightly before moving closer to him some. "I- No, I'm fine." She stated, crossing her arms over her just. "And you look ugly. I hate you in..Crimson."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/14/2015, 7:50 pm

Evander Ajax Jr. was not a man of high fashion, in fact, no one would ever accuse him of having a fashion sense. Today, though, he felt spiffy. Downright spiffy. He had contacted his sister, who had helped him put together his outfit. A blue tuxedo with a red and white cummerbund, a white bow-tie and silver star buttons and cufflinks. It was what his sister had imagined Captain America would look like with a dress uniform type formal thing.

Evander was running a little late, because, frankly, cummerbunds confused him. And cufflinks. He had also stopped by the minor gods cabin to ask Alice to come, but she wasn't there. Someone had said she had already gone to the prom with the son of Dionysus, Arcas. So while Evander was looking rather spiffing, he was also looking dangerously angry.

He strode into the dance hall, looking around quickly until he saw the son of Dionysus he was looking for. He walked up to the other teen, towering over him. "You! Arcas! What in Zeus's thunderbolts do you think you're doing bringing MY girl to the Prom?!"
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 6/14/2015, 8:15 pm

Darren was ecstatic, sure he wasn’t the greatest fan of comics out there but that didn’t mean he didn’t absolutely love super heroes. Okay and so he also wasn’t the biggest fan of Dances but that really didn’t matter because he got to dress up as Batman! Or, really his own tuxedo version of the Dark Knight. It was quite a simple one in his opinion, all one needed was a black tux. Or rather slick black tuxedo pants, fancy black dress shoes, a white button down shirt, bat symbol cufflinks, a black tuxedo jacket of course, a yellow tie, and the last two items were of course the most important. They were his black batman t-shirt underneath the white dress shirt and a full cowl. Obviously the Batman Cowl was the tip of the iceberg and it made Darren look like a boss. At least he thought so.  

It was also way cooler than his Deadpool Tuxedo that he wasn’t able to get. He was being honest, he really wasn’t disappointed that he couldn’t sit around long enough for someone to finish stitching together a red and black tuxedo for him to wear and had to settle for his Batman Tuxedo. After finishing putting the suit on he put the cowl on, making sure it was on nice and good. Checking himself out in the mirror he grinned, scowled, and then laughed knowing this was going to be awesome. He was totally the perfect Richard Grayson Batman and he was going to-Be Late!? Checking the time on the clock once more he turned and raced out of the Nike Cabin and made his way to the Mess Hall where the Dance was taking place.

Sliding into the Mess Hall, fashionably late of course and looking fly as hell in his opinion, Darren Cross The Gods Damn Batman had arrived. He made his way around talking to a person here or there, complementing someone on their costume. Realizing he totally could have worn a normal costume and beating himself up mentally for it and then of course not caring because he still looked amazing. Like absolutely no one there looked better than he did except woa who is that? Darren blinked and stopped dead in his tracks where he was. She was breathtaking, she looked absolutely stunning, and cheesus he was going to die because that was Tiberia and she probably could totally tell he was just standing there gawking, well if she could see him that was. Turning quickly and grabbing some punch he had to hope she didn’t. Was the Roman kid right? No, no way.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 8:31 pm

Geb: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22457-dancing-in-the-moonlight

Morgan&Perca: if one of you wanna start the private topic that would be great

Manda: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22456-misunderstandings-private
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/15/2015, 12:40 am

OOC: Since we're changing into private topic, could you make one for J&J please, Morgan?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2015, 12:47 pm

Oh great, it's escalating, Maddy thought as Evander came along with a real threatening look on her face. Maddy didn't particularly like Arcas since he was very full of himself and acted dismissive towards others, but that didn't mean she'd let him get punched to pudding by an Ares kid. "Guys, stop it now," she scowled. "Instead of fighting like two guard dogs maybe you should get that girl you're talking about and ask her who she really wants to go to prom with?"

"Come back soon babe!" Laure told Richard as he went to get some drinks. She didn't really want to break up with him but her affair with Damian was too thrilling to cut it off. The risk, the whole secret and forbidden aspect made her feel all giggly.
    She looked at the tall guy with the black and orange mask and bit her lip, squinting. Who could it be? Let's see, tall, muscular, deep voice.. Hey, that voice!

"Damian! Where did your hot Spanish accent go?" she smirked, then looked left and right before putting her own mask on and grabbing his hand. "Come on!" Laure said and pulled him away from the party area, behind a navy backdrop where she pushed his mask up and pressed her lips to his quickly. She didn't have much time, Richard would be searching for her in a minute, but she loved this feeling of secrecy.

Leaning back against the bar, Tiberia kept her eyes on Leandra's small form. She crossed her legs, spotted Decimus with his girlfriend Leah on the floor and let her gaze sweep past them, trying to see if she could see Colten somewhere. Nope.
    Little cockroach better not stand Leandra up, or she'll make sure to accidentally toss him into the Little Tiber in a bag full of snakes.
    But no, Colten wasn't in her view field, neither were Wade, Günther, Romulus, or anyone she was friends with from the Legion. Oh, wait, Tanzy was there, but she seemed to have a date and Tiberia was tactful enough not to go over and say hi to her. Instead, she took a vivid green cocktail which the Greek kids had nicknamed "Hulk Punch" and took a careful sip. Mm, lime sherbet, lemon soda and mint, topped off by crushed ice, two wedges of green lime and a sprinkle of brown sugar. Very refreshing.

Suddenly, her eye caught movement and she tilted her head to the side. Ohhhh yes, she knew that demigod over there. She briefly debated staying where she was then shrugged it off. She wasn't gonna stay here all evening, was she?

"Ave, Bruce Wayne," she said, the green hem of her dress flying around her ankles as she walked over to him. "I mean, Batman. Sorry. Your secret is safe with me."

OOC: Uh sure @Perca: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22459-hulk-smash-private-for-perca-and-myself#1220329
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 6/15/2015, 3:29 pm

Alex just nodded to what Tanzania said, being awesome like that. Or maybe just a liiiittle bit too distracted by her. And by the thought of terror that he would just be stepping on her constantly and mess things up and ruin everuthing and oh my freaking Gods he'd fusge up so bad! He exhaled before replying. "Yeah, it's nice. Way less organised"but nice nonetheless. I liked the lava wall a lot. What about you?" he asked. The song was a tune he didn't catch and it wasn't slow so he'd have to improvise. Great. Just great.

--------------------------------------------

Phil walked in, for once full of himself. Even though he was at a place full of strangers and potentially enemies, he didn't care. He wore his super amazing -sort of- self made Deadpool costume -because making a tuxedo based off the costume was too mainstream. He even had the trademark double swords seathed on his back-plastic ones so as not to start a conflict with the Greeks- and the super amazing teleportation belt. Sadly, no one at camp could give it actual teleportation powers to make it extra cool, so it was just a really fancy belt. He wore the classic mask and moved around as swaggy as possible looking for Spencer his sort of, not really, date for the prom.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2015, 5:46 pm

Spencer had been to a bunch of parties, but never one like this. In her school, homecoming and such had always been over-glitterified with simple backdrops, strobes and the like. Here it was sleek and classy like the parties in superhero movies -- they could've been in Stark Tower.
    Looking left to right to spot her "date" (more like, her best friend), Spencer tried not to trip over her own feet. She was wearing a canari-yellow dress cut above the knee and deep blue pumps, her hair for once out of their cornrows and falling down her back in tight curls. She had some stripes like claw marks at the sides of the dress's bust, like on Wolverine's costume, and a glistening red belt. It was rather simple for such a formal event but Spencer didn't want to make herself look old. It was bad enough the Aphrodite guy had painted her nails a glittering blue and smudged her eyelids golden-brown. The daughter of Fortuna actually fancied the make-up though even if she knew she would never wear some on a day-to-day basis. It took time and didn't work well with sweat. Two golden earrings and one golden ring, all three shaped like claws, competed her get-up, but that part she liked most; she liked golden stuff. It made her feel rich and important.

She had been satisfied her look but then she had seen the other girls here: one in a crimson golden dress, her eyes rimmed with dark red and yellow, another one all tall in a sweeping black gown with a silver smokey eye and dark lipstick, outfits glittering everywhere and rhinestones reflecting the lights of the strobes... Maybe I'm a bit under dressed.

Then she spotted Phil. "Oi, Deadpool!" She grinned, happy to spot a really familiar face around here. All these older, fancier looking demigods intimidated her a bit.
    ExtremelyCasual
    ExtremelyCasual

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2015-05-22

Post by ExtremelyCasual 6/16/2015, 1:25 pm

The Norse Cabin...was empty. In fact, every cabin she checked, was empty. Niall had arrived weeks after the posters had been put up for this little soireé, and hadn't really paid much attention to the chatter of her fellow Nordic demigods...or anybody, to be honest. She was still quite getting used to all of this. Not being alone as a child of the gods...being one of many of her kind, and in a protected camp with walls no less. It was more than she'd ever thought she'd see in her lifetime. Hel knew, she hadn't even thought she'd live this long.
    Ten years in the wilderness, alone, had made Brianna a very independent young woman. She relied on nobody, and cared little for trifle things such as parties. She would have rather been sleeping, or training, or eating, or doing literally anything other than this. But, after being exposed to people after so long...loneliness was loneliness. Somewhere, deep down, being by herself made her slightly uncomfortable.

And so, with a great deal of reluctance, that Brianna appeared here at the dance. Two daughters of Freya had insisted they do something with 'that mess of a thing you call hair', pinning the right half up to the side and unbraiding the rest so that it fell down her left shoulder. While the daughter of Tyr very openly complained about it being impractical in combat, it was nothing compared to what she was going to be wearing. The other girls had informed her that there was some sort of comic book theme nonsense that was the theme for tonight. For whatever reason, parties were important enough to warrant their own theme.
    So it was that Brianna was forced into a little black dress, with a pair of matching boots, fishnet stockings, and a jet black jacket, in what one of the sons of Frigg (who was apparently knowledgeable on these sorts of things,) called a "Black Canary meets Formal" motif. One of the other girls complained she could have just as easily gone as Thor, but the prospect of dressing up as an Odinson made Niall a little sick to her stomach. She was not a huge fan of her more popular uncle...after all, if he were so brave and wonderful, why hadn't he cast his hand into Fenrir's maw to save lives? The idea made her scoff.

It went without saying that, having gone out into the wilderness at the tender age of nine years old, Brianna had never been to a party before. She was socially inept to begin with, let alone at some formal place with specific code. Needless to say, Brianna had not acquired anybody to go to this event with. Then again, she'd done next to no bonding with anybody save getting a sudden reputation for throwing troublemakers and bothersome campers out of cabin windows, and being a quarter short of a whole mess of attitude. So, no friends to speak of, and she didn't count on making any in such a strange setting.

Walking within the boundaries of the party in a silence that could have made Nyx a little envious, the daughter of Tyr observed the area with a slight twinge of disdain already written on her face. This is what her cabinmates, her cousins in ams, had made such a big deal over? This was ludicrous. Pretty lights, bowls of snacks, and music? This was not a party, this was a formality. Parties had beer. Parties had loud, chanting shanty songs. Parties were celebrations one had after defeating one's enemies in glorious combat. ...This was just stupid.

"Brianna, if you don't get that frown off your face, you're never going to find anybody who's gonna want to dance with you," Eliza, a daughter of Freya, insisted. "Lighten up a little."
    Niall rolled her eyes. "Who says I came here for the bloody dancin? You're the ones who told me this were some kind of party....I weren't expecting this floppy disaster."
    "We're not in the woods, and we're not in Valhalla," Eliza sighed, shaking her head behind her Catwoman mask. "This is just...a regular kid party, you know?"
    Brianna stared at her blankly.
    "Right...I forgot," the other muttered quietly, shrugging her shoulders in defeat. "Look, just...I don't know, go talk to someone and try to not throw them out a window, okay? Promise me you won't get into trouble?"
    The daughter of Tyr opened her mouth to argue, but she caught a glimpse of Eliza's pleading eyes, and her temper dropped down into her stomach. Sighing, the blond nodded.
    "Aye, fine...You'll not here a peep o' anything about me, Tyr's honor."

But her eyes had already latched onto whatever problem was escalating over to the far corner. The other demigod must have noticed, because she began forming a sentence just as Brianna's muscles tensed to move.
    "Don't you do--"

"Too late, doing it anyway," Niall replied, beginning to stroll over.
    Frantically, Eliza looked around in an attempt to try and prevent a major disaster, before finally coming to and shouting: "You can't cause trouble because it's against the rules!"
    Turning on her heel, Brianna cocked an eyebrow, crossing her arms as she absorbed this information. "You said wha now?"
    "That's right, you can't break rules," Eliza said, with more confidence. "That means no kicking people's butts if you don't like them, no tossing them out of doors or windows, no being rude, and most importantly, NO FIGHTING."
    Niall groaned, her arms dropping to her side as she wilted. "Aw. If it weren't as bad enough as Helheim before you threw down all these bloody rules...I don't see nothin o' the sort written down anywhere."
    "They're unspoken rules. They're rules that people should already know, so nobody has to write them down," the daughter of Freya responded. "Now go talk to someone, and I am so serious, I will kick you out of here myself if you don't follow those rules."
    The other demigod grumbled a few curses under her breath as she stormed off. "As if I could disobey a damn rule anyway...Y'know I can't....and you couldn't take me on alone even if I were tied t'the ground."

She skulked over to the punch table, eyeing the lime green concoction with a disdainful glare. What kind of rubbish were they giving these Greeko's anyway? Is this what they pass off for mead over here? What a bore. She'd have a better time climbing trees and scraping away honey for her own damn drinks... She didn't know anybody here. She didn't even want to be here. But being here, was better than sitting alone in the Norse Cabin... Could've been worse though; they could have invited those damn dirty Romans...
    Brianna scooped herself a drink, sloshing it around in her hand with a great deal of disinterest, eyes glazed over with boredom as she watched the other campers enjoying themselves. She leaned her body along the wall, doing her best to keep herself awake...for Eliza's sake. The daughter of Freya was the closest thing she could consider a friend around these parts, and it wouldn't be well to displease her. Besides, she wasn't sure what was okay and what wasn't at a...party.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/16/2015, 3:16 pm

Leandra rubbed her arms feeling chilled and more than a little insecure about the fact that Colten was no where to be seen. Where was he? Had she done something wrong? Did she frighten him off? He had seemed so anxious to go with her. He asked her! She hadn't even planned on going. She had planned on staying at Camp Jupiter and fantasizing about dancing with Romulus.

Maybe that was the issue. Maybe it was because her mind still went to Romulus at times. Maybe it was because Colten, like Wade, could sense when people were in love, and he didn't feel it from her when he was around. He was nice and all, sweet, complementary and that endearing kind of awkward, but her heart didn't stop in her chest the same way it did for the least obtainable person in the universe.

Maybe he was just late. Leandra sighed and looked around. She spotted Tiberia, and knew she didn't have a date tonight. So why was she here? Probably to see her favorite least favorite Greek. The daughter of Angerona did not go over to bug Tib as the legacy of Neptune walked towards Batman. Instead, she went towards the punch bowl. Maybe she should find alcohol to steady her nerves. Then she thought about the only time she had alcohol, and waking up on the floor with Diego using her as a pillow, and the hangover. Oh the hangover.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 6:51 pm

Richard went over to the refreshment table and grabbed two cups to pour punch in for himself and Laure. The son of Letus knew that Damien was here and that Laure was most likely talking to him.
    ---
    Tanzania smiled slightly at Alexander and placed her hands around his neck when the slow song came on. "The demigods here are okay, I guess. The Ares' kids are too brutish and the Aphrodite's are too..flamboyant. I'm just glad I have the best of both worlds." She stated before leaning in and whispering in his ear saying, "And now you do as well." The daughter of Bellona kissed his cheek before continuing to slow dance with her date and future boyfriend.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/17/2015, 6:11 pm

To be fair, Kane hadn't really paid any attention to the comics. He had done about 30 minutes worth of internet googling for his costume. He didn't know what Wakakanda was, or Vibranium. "Wakakanda, huh? That's like a little island in Hawaii, isn't it?" He asked playfully, "Sorry, Alex, I never paid attention to comic books. Should have gone with something more theater-y?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2015, 6:24 pm

I chuckled lightly and brought his body closer to mind by his belt. "Well, Wakanda is a fictional kingdom in Africa where Black Panther rules over. Vibranium is a rare and precious metal." I tried to explain to Kane, but I realized he really didn't care. "No need to apologize, Mr. Klaw." I smiled warmly at him, studying his body. What I wouldn't give for a piece of that a- Oh look, a slow song. "Shall we dance?" I asked although we were already one the dance floor.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/17/2015, 6:40 pm

"Yes, let's dance, pussy cat." Kane said, pushing Alex further into the dance floor. He put a hand on Alex's shoulder, not sure if Alex could dance backwards. At least he wasn't in high heels. That was difficult. Kane smiled some, getting into the groove of the dance. Step into the music. Yes. This was nice. "I think this has turned out very nicely so far, what about you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2015, 6:45 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully and started to dance with Kane, leading him in the slow dance. "Yes, I agree. I think I want to make us official." For some reason I blushed when I said that. I have no idea way I did, but it happened. I continued to dance with Kane, holding his body close to mine before moving away slightly. "How do yo feel about it?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/17/2015, 6:48 pm

Kane almost stepped on Alex's foot when he said it. He lost concentration on dancing. "You mean us? Boyfriend and boyfriend?" He asked, cocking his head. "Yeah. Yes. Sure. I'd love to. I mean, if you're cool with it. Like, we need a drink to celebrate."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2015, 6:56 pm

"Yes, us. Boyfriends. I'll be your sweet honey suckle and you'll be my Kane sugar." I laughed some when he stated then placed a kiss on Kane's lips. "We'll celebrate later when we're alone. Okay? Okay." I chuckled, continuing our dance.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/18/2015, 10:45 pm

The moment Laure found out who I was I groaned slightly and found myself a bit disappointed. I was a bit sad that my whole big disguise thing didn't work out as much as I wanted. Although on the plus side, I had a bombshell blonde in front of me leading me to some random place. I rather liked this whole adventurous side of her. To be perfectly honest, I kind of preferred it more than Lena's more reserved approach. I mean I still had feelings for her, but it was exhausting to always be the one who initiated things. Laure just did things on the flash, without much thinking. It was much less taxing on my part. And if I do say so myself, it felt rather good to be pulled out of a place without any warning.

The biggest surprise for now however was initiated by her. Without any prior warning she ripped of my mask with this urgent need that held some underlining sense of priority and gave me a short yet passionate kiss. Although I enjoyed the feeling of her lips on mine, she soon retracted from me, to which I responded by grinning closely at her, with literally no distance between us, and then placed an arm in front of her way, blocking any route for her to leave me before I was done with her.

"Nah-uh, I ain't done yet." I whispered as I placed my lips into hers once more and now delved further by placing my hands around her skin. My god she felt amazing. I loved it all! Especially when you consider that I would be the 'home-wrecker' in this situation. Anyways, I continued kissing her with as much hot-bloodedness as I could muster up. Afterwards, I removed pressed my forehead to hers and smiled.

"Leave that idiot you call boyfriend. I still need you Laure." I whispered as I gazed on her beautiful form with my steel-blue eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 11:06 am

Richard headed back over to where Laure was supposed to be standing, but she wasn't there. He scanned the room until he found her with him . Now, Richard was a calm and collected person and didn't usually cause a scene, but today was prom. Prom that he was suppose to be with his girl friend, Laure. Clearing his throat, Richard walked over to the both of them with a smile, handing one of the drinks to his about-to-be-ex girlfriend.

"Well, Damien. It's nice to see you here with my Laure." With is smile still on his face, he continued his sentence. "I know what you two have been doing behind my back. Behind Lena's back and I can honestly say, I'm not surprised. Not Surprised at you, Laure because of the curse Venus put on your mother and I understood that. However, Damien. You have no excuse whatsoever. You had a girlfriend. Here. And yet you chose to date someone who is already in a relationship." He took a sip of his drink before he continued. "Oh, and about the curse, I'm going to let this beautiful lady tell you what it is. It isn't my place to tell you anything." He turned to leave, pausing. "Oh, and answer me this: What makes you think that Laure wont cheat again. And Laure, what makes you think Damien won't cheat again on the next pretty thing he sees?" With that, he walked away. "Oh, one more thing, Laure you're still as beautiful as a sunset and I will always love you. I love you enough to let you go." Then he left, feeling better than before.
    ExtremelyCasual
    ExtremelyCasual

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2015-05-22

Post by ExtremelyCasual 6/19/2015, 10:33 pm

Brianna watched all of the lover's squabbles unfold with a bemused smirk on her face. These kids were mildly hilarious. What a dramatic lot! All this, over jealousy, miscommunication, and an inability to control their own silly little teenage impulses. Ha. It was adorable, in a sad sort of way. Then again, Niall had never had much of a romantic fling herself, being the introvert she was. Still...mistakes like that were so ridiculously easy to avoid, that it was a wonder to her how these sorts of situations came up in places like this.
    Wasn't this a party? Well...what the Greeko's excused as a party? Even for the Greek's standards, this was a little tame, in her opinion. You weren't supposed to bring up all this dramatic nonsense in a place where one was supposed to have fun. That was just...well...a mood-killer.

"Baldr's teeth, could ye all make this thing more o' a funeral than it already is? I've got an itch to light a pyre 'r something! No drink, no food, no music, no brawls, and now this soapy-opera nonsense. Aye, that's a good way to make a shindig."

The daughter of Tyr rolled her eyes. The older of the teens crossed her arms, shaking her head while Richard stormed past. Sure, he looked better...but even she, with all her ineptitude of social norms, could tell there was pain in that parting. There was always a little bit of pain, even if it was the right thing to do. Brianna saw the relief...but she saw the bitterness, too. Whatever had happened (she hadn't been paying much attention to the dialogue, honestly,) it had put at least a little wound in him.
    "Oi, oi, oi," she called out, making her voice clear through all the chatter and music. "Where're you off to lad?"

When it became clear that he wasn't going to stick around, Brianna sighed, trudging through the ocean of bodies after him. Having finally caught up with the boy, she cleared her throat, not really sure how to approach someone in this situation.
    "Oi!" She grunted, sounding a little agitated that she had to repeat herself. "It aren't any o' my business n' all, but that there's a Hel o' a dull party, n' you look a bit muddled." With a shrug, the blonde tugged at the hair over her shoulder. "Seein' as I'm not one for these sorts o' flimmy-flammy little Greeko flings, what say you to some company, aye? It aren't good f'the soul to go off without his peace."

To herself, she had to admit, Brianna had a bit of a soft spot for some of these Greek kids. Aside from the massive cultural shift, and the way she'd grown up, they weren't so entirely different. Mostly. Kind of.
    "Y'got a tongue in your mouth there lad? S'warm out here n'all. I ain't got all day," she added, gruffly.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 6/20/2015, 7:27 am

The slow song came on at the perfect time to save Alex. He should really make proper sacrifices at the Feast of Fortuna, he thought. "Uh... some Ares kids ain't that bad, but you definitely got the better end of it." he said at Tanzania. When she kissed his cheek he did the same immediately. Now... 'So... do you want to make an official relationship?'No... too cold. 'Are you gonna be my girl?No, no, too possesive. Crap. Now that was a problem. He probably lost the steps of the dance thinking of how to ask her to become his girlfriend too. "Uh... Tanzania... do you want to, like, actually be a couple?"he managed. Probably better than the other two, right? He hoped at least.

-----------------------------------

Phil tried to smile at Spencer when he spotted her, but suddenly he had realised he was one of the very few people that were wearing an actual costume of the superhero they had chosen. That was bad. He would stand out in a bad way. Which was contrary to Spencer, who he thought looked great. She was dressed in an actual prom dress with some extra accesories hinting she had gone as Wolverine and... he couldn't think clearly enough to describe her. She was pretty, if thst's enough for you. "Oi, genderswapped Wolverine." he replied, approaching his friend.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 9:40 am

A wide smile grew across her face when Alexander asked if they could be a couple. Tanzania had finally tamed the beast. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Alexander." She whispered and kissed him on the lips. The world faded away from view when her lips was connected with his. Slowly breaking away, she chuckled lightly saying, "So, my Captain, you want something to drink?" She asked seductively, placing her hands on his well developed chest.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/21/2015, 3:33 am

I had to admit, I was a caught way off-guard by Richard's revelation. Honestly I thought the dude didn't know a clue about Laure and I. Once he approached Laure and I, I stopped making-out with the lovely blonde that i had just held tenderly in my arms. A part of me wanted to come up front about it and beat him up right here and now, but once he said Lena, I froze up and held myself back. I mean I held no sort of pity for the guy. I couldn't help but get a random mental image about that daughter of Thanatos that once held me in a close, intimate embrace.

It was quite difficult I had to admit. Although Lena offered herself up, she was sometimes cold and distant, becoming no better than her ghosts. In contrast, Laure was warm and thrilling, but I knew the underlying truth about her. Yes, I was very well aware that just as easily as I had ended up with her, I could just as easily be replaced. I wasn't sure about how to feel about it. My head screamed that I had to run to my daughter of Thanatos once again and beg her to forgive me for breaking my promise to her. Yet my skin and eyes halted me in my feelings for Laure.

It wasn't a simple thing. I had not seen Lena for months. I tried to visit her on different times, but alas, everytime I approached the exit, I just felt those judging eyes crush me down on me like coffee against a French press. Then, their was that feeling of belonging. I was a Roman. I could get along with Greeks, heck I still considered Chiara and the others I used to hang out with as friends, but then again I couldn't be with them every single day. It was a reality. The distance was great. The heart just ached too much. The pain grew to hard to ignore. I tried to delude myself from falling for another. Alas I was not perfect. Therein lied Laure. The charming, beautiful and lovely daughter of Aurora that made me feel alive and free for the first time in quite some time. I held Lena close to my heart, but gradually, as the days with Laure turned to weeks, I began to realize that while she was dear, maybe I no longer held her as a lover. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just had to run back to Lena, see her and once again gain confidence that amor vincit omnia.

Meanwhile, while I held my complex inner debate with me, myself and I, a small chuckle formed around my lips as I continued hearing that squeamish worm b!tch to me. Please he sounded just like those billions of other guys in Chick Flicks that sprouted bullsh!t about forever loving someone. I felt the urge to smack sense into empty head several times. However, once more I behaved. Only smirking at the guy as he continued pontificating. Sheesh! Talk about cliched! Yet, as he began to leave, I turned around and began to walk towards him. Laure and anybody who knew me would predict that now was the time when my fist would land in his foliaged face. I even pressed my fingers against my palms. But once I managed to catch up with him, and decided to be a total ass to him.

"Hey man, hold up! You dropped these." I said as I handed him a coin that I really just took out of my pocket and told belonged to him. I knew that such a small gesture would make him burn with anger. In fact, if I didn't sense a bit of anger from him before, I would soon. After handing him my pocket change I patted him in the back and smiled mockingly to him. Afterwards I hovered back to Laure and grabbed her hand. Leading her to another place where Richard would not know where we were. Anywhere that wasn't here would do.

OOC: Morgan wanna do a Private between Laure and Damian, or do you wanna continued doing it here.?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2015, 7:37 pm

Laure was just about to say something when Damian pulled her into another steaming embrace, pressing her body to his and she just... lost herself in the delicious kiss, draping her arms across his large shoulders. Then an all too familiar voice made her jerk away.. and gasp. Stercus!

There stood Richard, gentleman as always as he handed her her drink but then he magnificently ignored her to take down Damian. Laure felt awful, mainly because she didn't know what to do. She really liked Richard, but Damian was so -- Damian. He was the new thing, the thrill of a fresh attraction, and their affair was just so... enticing. Damian and Richard were so different from one another... Richard was mysterious and kind and sweet but Damian had this underlying note of strength and gloomy anger that just made her want to pull him into a corner and -- she snapped out of it, Richard was talking to her.
    She looked at him as he took his leave, not quite sure how to react. She wanted to say things, but there again a part of her just shook her head, telling her not to. Just let him be. She wasn't good at mending relationships anyway, plus, she wasn't even sure she wanted to. Richard and her had had a great time, but now she wanted something else, something fresh, something new.

She didn't protest when Damian took her hand and led her away, though she looked back one last time at Richard. A girl had tapped him on the shoulder and was talking to him. Well maybe he won't need long to replace me after all, she thought, disappearing from the party with Damian.

OOC: Private topic sounds better, that way we won't clutter this one. And George, I'm adding Spencer in later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:21 pm