A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Metilinos
mady.b7301
The Cheshire Cat
Belle
Rick Sanchez
Morgan Landry
Lockkuun
Kwacken
Doug The Turtle
Green
Kendall
15 posters

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] Empty Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Kendall 10/31/2015, 3:16 pm

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] D1goZXH

Happy Halloween everyone! This dance will last for two weeks. Feel free to post here or make your own private topics! The theme is classic Halloween -- wear your costumes and dance your hearts out!* Thanks to the Demeter and Hecate cabins, the dance floor is laid out like a spooky forest clearing; dead gnarled trees with strange face-like formations in their trunks against the walls, magically-made moonlight streaming down onto the dance floor from the ceiling, a light fog spreading out across the floor and an ominous hooting in the background between songs. Enjoy!

* not literally

3spoopy5me
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Green 10/31/2015, 8:55 pm

When Killian walked into the dance, he was surprised by the wonderful decorations that filled the room. "This is so cool!" He exclaimed as he gave one last look around the dance floor before going over to the refreshment table. For Halloween, he was dressed in a white vest, white slacks, and white dress shoes with a pair of large white wings strapped to his back. Yep, you guessed it. The son of Nemesis went as an angel. He had styled his hair to do a swooping thing in the front. "Oi! black punch." He grabbed the ladle and poured himself a drink.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/31/2015, 9:53 pm

caspar had no idea why he was going to the dance. a bunch of people sitting around and probably kissing. meanwhile, caspar had no one to kiss or hug or even talk to because he wasn't as popular as he used to be. he just wanted to go to the dance for a while, maybe find someone he could kiss. all he could do is stand there in his knight costume, his face clearly covered with the helmet. he had his eye on one guy in particular.. an angel. no.. a literal angel. he was caspar's definition of perfect, and he was going to go for it. he walked up to the boy confidently, holding his hand out. "caspar.. caspar lynn. would you like to dance?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 10/31/2015, 9:58 pm

By now Killian had already downed three cups of punch and was working on his forth when a guy, about an inch or so taller than him came up and introduced himself. "Uh, Hi! I'm Killian Barathor." Then he asked him to dance which took him by surprise. "D-dance? You mean...like on the dance floor?" Gods, my poor Killian.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/31/2015, 10:02 pm

caspar smiled, obviously trying to flirt. "y-yeah. i think you're really cute and i want to get to.. know you better. it'd probably be better if i took off the helmet though.." he took off the helmet, his blue eyes gleaming with excitement. "it's nice to meet you killian." caspar set the helmet down on the floor and grabbed a water from the nearby cooler. he didn't want to rush into a relationship, but this guy was literally.. perfect.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 10/31/2015, 10:07 pm

The son of Nemesis could feel his face heat up when Caspar complimented him on his attractiveness. "Uhm..." For the better part of his life, Killian had been a closeted homosexual and wasn't yet comfortable in camp. "I-I'm s-straight." He honestly didn't know what to say or do at this point so he tried to excuse himself from the situation. This was one thing he hated about himself: Not being who he wanted to because of what others might think. "I should, uh..-- do you want any punch?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/31/2015, 10:13 pm

caspar's eyes immediately went straight to sadness. "oh- i mean.. me too. i just.. you know, guys can be cute.. um. no homo?" caspar rubbed the back of his neck. "uh.. no, i'm good.. i think i should.. just.. go." caspar couldn't force himself to walk away, but instead felt multiple tears start running down his face and he went straight (coughgaycough) to the floor, his knees to his face, and he started sobbing. he was so close to coming out, and he couldn't do it because the one person he thought was attractive at camp was straight. caspar couldn't hold back the sobbing any longer, so he just let it all out at once. he hadn't done this in years, and had no idea why this was happening over one guy.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 10/31/2015, 10:19 pm

Killian's eyes grew wide when the sobbing started to take place. "Oh gods, no! Don't cry!" He said in a shouting whisper. He looked around the dance, hoping that is wouldn't attract any unwanted attraction to the two of them. "...Okay, okay!" He squatted down and looked at Caspar. "Don't cry. Please? We can go to a table and talk? Would that be better?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 11/1/2015, 1:05 am

Pierre felt ridiculous in his consume, a full set of American football pads and a jersey. He didn't have time to prepare for what he had wanted, so it was this, easy. Unfortunately, it made him look even larger and more intimidating wearing the orange jersey. He wasn't sure what had possessed him to come to the dance, but he wanted to try to interact with people. Maybe he would see Olivia. At least he wasn't in swim trunks this time.

---------------------------------

Ever since the automaton attacks, Leandra had needed to get away from Camp Jupiter, but given that the last time she had gone home had ended up with an uncomfortable time in the Athens police station, she hadn't tried going home. Nika, the daughter of Jupiter, had been through a lot and wanted to go out too. So she had suggested Camp Half-Blood for the Halloween dance. Leandra still wasn't sure if she was comfortable around Greeks, but if was better than her barracks, and she at least knew Nika.

The small Roman limped into the dance hall, wearing her standard black polish combat boots, a pair of dark cargo pants, and a double tank top. She had Battlestar Galactica insignia pinned to the tank top, and if anyone asked, she would tell them she was Starbuck. Just shorter, and a little less blonde.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2015-10-27

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 4:34 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Oh boy! A costume party! Maverick thought with glee. When he was in his home country, Japan, wearing costumes was one of the trend kids there would really get and worked up at, they call it Costume Play or Cosplay. Maverick really loved cosplaying because for one, no one would judge what you are wearing, instead some with common interest in animated "anime" shows would praise you even if the costume is not that 100% accurate.

But since this isn't Japan, Maverick kind of felt embarrassed when he walked inside found everyone wearing western-style Halloween costumes. He felt that he did not belong, again. He wore a disheveled blond wig with spiky layer,  yellow and black shoes, a gauntlet on his left hand and a black glove on the other, a yellow jacket with a white hood, and a blue pauldron and armor over his left arm. The dark dungaree-type outfit he wears over his other clothes is fastened with a black belt that has a metal chain. Basically he Cosplayed he's favorite character from the video game Final Fantasy X named Tidus.

I knew I should've gone with a  Freddy Kreuger costume he thought. With a sigh and a deep breath he entered the room, searching for a place to sit and watch other people dance. Dancing really wasn't his passion so he ought to just observe and wait for the snacks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 9:11 am

"Hey! Final Fantasy!" some voice called several meters behind him. A second later, a girl appeared in front of Maverick, as if out of thin air - she wasn't even out of breath. "Love your costume."

She herself was dressed in an old Flash sweater and yellow pants, the top of her short hair spray-painted red and yellow. It was more of an everyday outfit than an actual costume but... Lee isn't exactly the richest girl in town. And even with her kleptomania and hacking skills, good luck getting Amazon delivery packages to Camp Half-Blood.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/1/2015, 9:55 am

Russ hurried into the dance floor. Somewhere deep in his thoughts he knew he should have stick to the iPad in his cabin. But dayum…a bunch of Hermes kids were throwing a private party but it seemed more open. And they were singing Bart Baker's.
    He decided to steal a vest and a mask, then cleansed off the textures. Wa-la! Slenderuss. Look or he'll steal your wallet.

"Hey sis!" he patted on Lee's back as he approached the two of them. "Look or I will take your stuff. By the way, Lee, I don't suppose this phone is yours?" he gave her a devilish smile as he raised a cellphone that he somehow cracked the password.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 10:13 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Final Fantasy, How I love playing that game Maverick thought to himself. Wait! She was calling to me! Maverick realized while automatically looked back to see where'd the voice came from. Seeing nothing but the doors slowly closing, he just shrugged and continued forward.

Whoa! Maverick gasped as a figure appeared out of nowhere in front of him. Blinking several times so that the contact lenses settled in, the figure quickly shows itself to be a girl with an indescribable costume. Hi... er... I'm Tidus..... He uneasily uttered. He wasn't really that good with people, especially girls. I mean my characters name is Tidus from Final Fantasy hehe he managed to laugh quite sheepishly while rubbing his nape. My uh...name is Maverick....

Great, quite an atmosphere you left there, people are surely gonna love talking to you if you keep this awkwardness around he sarcastically scolded himself.

Russ suddenly arrives. Maverick then let out a huge sigh of relief as a familiar friend approaches. Wait, he's your sister?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 11:12 am

"That piece of crap? Haven't used it since 1895, you can keep it," she smirked at Russ, fishing a different, newer phone out of her other pocket. The small Native American girl wriggled her eyebrows and turned back to the Final Fantasy guy, who was stuttering an introduction. "Unfortunately, yeah, we're related," she dramatically sighed. "I'm Lee from cabin 11, by the way, nice to meet you Tidus. I mean Maverick. So!" she said, rubbing her hands together, "Who's getting sh!t tonight?"
    After all Halloween was also a holiday for tricks and pranks, and Lee had a couple of ideas in her head. And a couple of targets.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 12:23 pm

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

By Sh!t you mean? Maverick said quite confused. But then judging from the girls little but mischievous face, he got the answer . *Gulps* Uhm.. ah.. Good Luck with that... Maverick said with a sound of fright in his voice. Backing away slowly his eyes scanned the room for some way of escape. Then he found the refreshment table, his face glowed bright with an "Aha!" expression as if he had struck a pile of gold. Hey uh, do you guys want punch? I'm gonna get punch, be back in a sec "or maybe an hour or two" he thought to himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 12:42 pm

"Don't worry, no-one's gonna die," Lee grinned, as if she had something worse in mind. "Popular girls at 2 o'clock, how do you think they'd like getting a spider in their dress?" With everything the Hecate cabin had set up, getting a creepy crawly out of one of those gnarled trees should be no problem at all. "Yeah, I'd love some punch," she told Maverick, "hold up, I'm coming." She ran her fingers around a branch until a fat worm fell into her cupped hands, then she followed Maverick to the bar.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 1:07 pm

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

As Maverick had reached the bar, he rested his hands on the table with his head hanging between his shoulders. He let out a deep breath as if he had inhaled fresh oxygen after being deprived of it. "Okay, I'll...I'll just stay here for awhile, maybe they'd get preoccupied and forget I was even gone he thought. But as he turned around, his lower back leaning on the table with his hands grasping the edge, he saw Lee rushing again towards him. His eyes widened of surprise and guilt, as if he had done something like breaking the law. Oh hey Lee Maverick noticed her hands cuffing up like holding something inside. Wh....Wha..What'd'ya got the..there? he stuttered as he watched her hands as if his eyes were expecting something creepy would suddenly squirm itself free from her grasp.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 1:23 pm

In reply, Lee just made her eyebrows shoot up twice and turned to a beautiful girl dressed in a revealing Poison Ivy get-up. The daughter of Hermes leaned over to grab a random mocktail while her other hand discretely dropped the worm in the back of the girl's crop top. A blur of movement later, she was back next to Maverick, leaning against the bar. "Yeah, I totally agree with you. Mad Max's a fantastic movie," she said sipping her mocktail through a straw -- just seconds before the girl started screaming.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 1:38 pm

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Startled by a distant scream, Maverick rubbed his eyes for he wasn't used to not having his glasses on. Blinking several times until he saw the screaming girl wriggling like she was busting a crazy move at the dance floor. He then turned to Lee and whispered You....you did that? while pointing his left hand at the direction of the chaos with his right hand covering the former.

Last edited by Lockkuun on 11/1/2015, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/1/2015, 1:47 pm

The daughter of Hecate looked around the dance floor before going to one of the chairs close by. She, Salem, decided to go as a hanged witch for Halloween. She was debating whether or not to go as the Evil Queen this year, but realized that she went as her for the prom in June. Her costume looked amazing, dressed in black dress with a tightened corset with a robe hanging from her neck. Salem thought this was very clever all on it's own. Along with most of the Hecate kids, Salem had been there early to work with the Demeter's to make this night horrid wonderful. "I hope this night goes well. The last thing we need is another fight breaking out."

"I agree." Alex said after taking a sip of his punch. His costume wasn't really special, just a V-neck black sweater, black jeans, and black shoes. His face was painted voodoo style.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 3:30 pm

Lee smirked. "Maybe." She glanced at the girl, who was now arguing in loud voices with her friends, accusing each of them in turn of having put the worm in her shirt. "Really funny pun, Jackson, hilarious! Go suck ..." the rest of the sentence was lost in the beat. Lee cracked another grin and turned to Maverick, still sipping her drink. It was vivid green, tasting of sour apple and lemon, with a big gelatin leech hanging over the rim.

"Alex!" Jana Kay enthusiastically grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. She was dressed as one of the evil minions from Despicable Me 2, in a purple shirt and black short overalls. She had big goggles on her eyes and a messy wild indigo wig from a discount costume store, and she was grinning like mad. She loved Halloween.
    Her hands still smelling of pumpkin from the jack'o lantern carving, she plopped down on a chair next to them and extended a hand at Salem. "Hi, you look fantastic."
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/1/2015, 8:35 pm

Dominika had heard Leandra saying she wanted to get out for a few days, so she suggested going to the dance over in the Greek camp. Nika had told her all Greeks weren't that bad. Finally walking up to the camp with Leandra who was dressed up as something from a tv show, the blonde had never watched. Nika on the other hand had pulled out a ballerina outfit she had from a couple years ago. Made for a good costume. This one was one of her far more girly ones, and it was pink. Having the matching ballet shoes Nika had also put her hair up in a bun to look the part more.

"You just need an open mind tonight, Leandra, just think of these demigods as the character they're dressed up as, and not as Greeks?" The daughter of Jupiter suggested to the shorter girl with a smile on her face and soon they entered the dance where a bunch of people already were.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/1/2015, 10:10 pm

Salem was about to say something when Jana Kay came over and embraced Alex.

"Oh, hey, JK!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm in love with your costume, sis! Very nice." The son of Demeter complimented before letting go and sitting on the edge of his seat.

She smiled. "Oh, thank you. I thought it was comical." Salem said with a light laugh before shaking her hand. "I'm Salem by the way. It's nice to meet you. I like yours as well."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 11/1/2015, 10:55 pm

Alice skipped into the dance hall all dolled up and looking both cute and sexy but in a slightly respectable manor. She was dressed like Alice Liddle from Wonderland and grinned like Chessie would. Rabbid was hopping alongside her with a waistcoat on and small chain looking like a pocket watch chain. The two looked like they really belonged in the mad world of Wonderland and it was very entertaining. Come now Rabbid, we have people we need to dance with. The mad girl beamed before walking to the dancefloor and dancing like she would if she were at a club, seeing as EDM music was blasting over the speakers.

Lena walked through the doors of the dance hall with Stark and Thor by her side and her scythe in her hand. There was no way in all the world she was missing a Halloween party, especially when she could dress like she was. As far as the Grim Reaper went she was making death look so sexy. There was nobody she was really looking for at the dance so she sent Thor away but watched as Stark stayed glued to her side as she sat at a table towards the edge of the dance. She wasn't in the socializing mood but there was no way she was going to be a no show.

Andy was feeling, well, like her usual self and that was deadly as ever now a days. The daughter of Hecate decided to go as a Succubus and prayed to gods that Prince was here to see her so the inside joke could make her laugh. Ever since they met in the woods she found herself thinking about him a little more often than most campers. Yes she was starting to really like him and this was probably a side effect of it in all honesty. The black of the spider-like lace only made her figure look even more sexy when she made her way into the crowd and swayed her hips to the EDM music as well as the other songs that came on after it. Halloween was a blast, and a free excuse to be a total slt as far as outfits went.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/1/2015, 11:19 pm

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Laughing at one of Lee's pranks, Maverick somehow felt a little comfortable at the party. "Hey I'm in a costume, might as well try and socialize more" he thought to himself.

Hey Lee.... uh let's go ahm dance? I kind of like this DJ, he's quite a genius with his mixes.

Last edited by Lockkuun on 11/5/2015, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:30 am