A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Metilinos
mady.b7301
The Cheshire Cat
Belle
Rick Sanchez
Morgan Landry
Lockkuun
Kwacken
Doug The Turtle
Green
Kendall
15 posters

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Lunar
    Lunar

Female
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Lunar 11/3/2015, 10:35 pm

'Oohing' and 'ahhing' accordingly as Maverick replied, Roslyn was definitely genuinely interested in his parentage. Even though she had been exposed to this whole Greek-God-Is-My-Literal-Dad shindig for a whole two years, it still struck an excited chord in her heart whenever she heard of someone else also sharing the whole supernatural family lineage as her. Noticing his sudden change in expression and tone of his voice, a smile of empathy suddenly appeared on her face as she took a small sip of her decorative punch.
    "Don't worry, we're all a little different here." Dimples appearing on the sides of her cheeks, Roslyn let her hand snake up to tap her index and middle finger against her cheek in a small, two-tone beat. "I figure I'm a bit different from my siblings, I'm definitely not one of the golden children that the Apollo cabin has an abundance of." Not meaning to sound in any way pretentious, the smile filled to the brim with empathy slowly brightened up into a more cheerful one.
    "So how long have you been here for?" She asked, gently steering the conversation along with an air of a carefree amiableness, apparent in the way her shoulders relaxed when she shifted her weight in her seat. Moving a hand up to toy with the antlers perched on her head, the daughter of Apollo blew a stray flower out of the way that had fallen loose and had slowly drifting in front of her face.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male
    Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2015-10-27

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Lockkuun 11/3/2015, 11:07 pm

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

I guess you're right. Maverick let out a smile of ease and comfort. Maverick leaned back as to avoid the flower, he then looked at Roslyn and giggled a little. Well this was supposedly my second summer vacation here at camp, but as attacks grew frequent when I got back to school, my mom decided to let me camp for a whole year, well until she finds a new home safe from monsters. Yamachan adjusted his shoulder pad as he was talking with Roslyn. How about you? You said you're not a golden child of Apollo, what did you mean by that? he worked on straitening up his wig as he finished his question.
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-10-28

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/4/2015, 12:48 am

Luana walked inside the room, it took her much courage to decide and join the dance that's why she arrived late. Better late than never she thought. She wore a Princess Jasmine Coronation Attire costume, she loved it so much as she always admired Disney princesses when she was young. Lulu, not knowing anyone, scanned the room to see it's entirety, she marveled over the fantastic Halloween decorations and a surge of Demigods breaking loose on the dancefloor. With a giggle, she strutted her way to the refreshment table to maybe grab a drink or some snacks.

Luana Aloha - Daughter of Hestia

Last edited by HoshiiTsuki on 11/4/2015, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/4/2015, 1:02 am

Russ quickly hurried away from the bleachers, leaving Lee's phone behind while the soundtrack changes to the song version of Shia Lebeouf's motivation song "JUST DO IT, NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE. JUST DO IT, YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT!! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!" He quickly threw away his Slenderman mask and took off his vest to change appearance. He looked weird: a guy wearing business suit pants but a t-shirt on top. He quickly got out of the door and ran back to the Hermes Cabin. Oh dayum, he was in so much trouble. Better lay low. But he knew that his sister would report him to Chiron (maybe, if she's righteous in a way). He was sooo dead. He needed to get his iPad for a change.
    Lunar
    Lunar

Female

Post by Lunar 11/4/2015, 2:17 am

Roslyn nodded silently as he spoke his reply. A home safe from the monsters? Even with the pounding music not aiding in her ability to think quite thoughtfully at the moment, it was still hard to wrap her mind around that thought. The daughter of Apollo surely did not know of any location that was safe from even the smallest of foes. Tilting her head a few degrees to the side, she hummed a soft note as she thought up of a reply. "I'm a year-rounder. It's a bit of a half-and-half safety concern and just the effort of having to move from Virginia to here every summer. So, I guess this was easier." Shrugging, Roslyn was never really mopey about her whole 'away from family' situation, it never really bothered her in the first place. Sure, she missed her family from time to time, but this was a whole lot funner in her mind.
    A stray giggle parting from her lips as she heard Mavericks inquiry, Roslyn moved her drink up to take one more sip, before setting it on a small fold-up table a foot away from her side. "Not literally 'golden', if that's what you thought I meant. Like, the golden blonde, beautiful tan, amazingly loud voices. Like, the human embodiment of the sun!" Swaying as she spoke each adjective, she grinned as she ended with an amused look to her eyes, before gesturing to herself with her thin hands of a light pale color that looked almost green under the spooky strobe lights of the dance. "Then you get me, a literal human embodiment of a mouse." Another chortle escaping her as she poked fun at herself in a good natured way, she suddenly slapped her knee in a sudden joyful way. "But gosh darn it, it doesn't get in the way of my beautiful ukulele playing!" Ending her statement with a broad grin, she waited for Mavericks reply as her eyes glanced around at the rowdiness of the dance.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/4/2015, 10:06 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Oh so you play the- JUST DO IT! DO IT! Maverick was cut off by that sudden loud noise the speakers blew, it was Shia Lebeouf's inspirational speech in song form. Maverick looked at Roslyn and let out a short laugh. Russ Maverick uttered while turning his head to the DJ's station searching for the boy whom he had known as a friend, well a sneaky, lawbreaking, mischievous friend.
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/4/2015, 11:12 am

As she arrived at the refreshment table, Luana saw two girls who looked foreign from the camp. She decided to approach them. Hello, it would be rude for me to say this, but you two look like you're not from around here? she said while holding the most modest and hearth-warming smile she could whip up. or maybe I just didn't notice you at camp, there's alot of us here really. Lulu bubbled a slight giggle as she extended her hand My name is Luana

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/4/2015, 12:00 pm

After Leandra agreed to going to the refreshments table so long as she had poured her own drink, Nika started to make her way over there. Weaving in and out of people as best as she could, she made sure Leandra was behind her every time. It was a bit odd to not all full rotation exactly of her prosthetic leg. Sometimes she just wanted to take it off but that'd be exhausting to keep the balance the whole night and have people look at her even more weird like.

As they hit the refreshments, Nika was about to pour some punch into a cup when a younger girl began to speak to them. "We aren't from here, we're from camp Jupiter." Nika said, not even with a smile, but that was as friendly as Nika got with strangers. The younger girl introduced herself as Luana. Nodding to the girl saying her name, Nika responded, "I'm Dominika but I prefer to be called Nika." With that, Nika poured her drink into her cup and held it.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 11/4/2015, 12:12 pm

Leandra looked the girl who had approached them up and down, as if gauging tactical ability in a fight. Even being smaller and having a leg issue, Leandra was fairly certain she could take Luana. She forced a smile after Nika introduced herself. "Leandra. And as Nika said, we're from the Roman camp. Hi. How are you doing tonight?" It occurred to Leandra that she wasn't used to meeting and interacting with new people and didn't really know what to do. Also, Greeks. They still made her nervous.
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/4/2015, 12:43 pm

Oh, from Camp Jupiter, I've heard of that place before, but I've never been there myself Lulu spoke as if she was oblivious to the aura the other girl's give off. It is maybe because one of Lulu's abilities as a daughter of Hestia is that she gives off a warm aura like a hearth in a living room.

Nevertheless, Luana kept her friendly advance So, how's the party doing for you two? It feels as though you're still anxious from being at others' camp Luana steadily poured a pink lemonade punch into her glass, drink for herself and turned to the two Roman Girls Don't worry, you're practically safe here she said as she raised her glass as if for assurance.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/4/2015, 5:06 pm

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 3 Tumblr_mt32clz9gQ1sg2bsmo1_500
    "Are You Scared Yet?

The last time Emma was at the Halloween Dance was when she met Rephaim. And that was quite some time ago. She wasn't planning on making an appearance this year but something compelled her to come, costume or not. Staying in her cabin watching scary movies didn't sound very entertaining at all.
    It was too late to get a costume so Emma thought of making her own. Her wardrobe consisted of mostly all black clothing but she managed to whip out a black skeleton rib tee, some black and white striped pants, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves with skeleton fingers draw on. She didn't know how to do any makeup so she had to ask an Aphrodite chick to make her look tough and cool, which hurt her pride by a long shot.
    Let's just say that her experience at the last dance helped shape her costume.
    The music was audible as she exited her cabin that night and made her way to the party. As she walked, she noticed that the courtyard was noticeably empty, meaning that most campers were at the party. Emma groaned, that means that there will be more people to aggravate her. She, against her better judgement, didn't even turn back, just kept walking. Her regret caught up with her when she stepped through the door of the party, the whiff of alcohol and sweaty bodies hitting her like a whirlpool.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/4/2015, 9:48 pm

Killian stood there awkwardly before his friend, thank the gods, Andrew came over. "Uh, nothing much." He looked down at Caspar, then back at the son of Apollo. "Oh! Thank you! Thank you so much. I, uh, worked kind of hard on it. Killian gave him a once over. "And I love yours! I love the Legend of Zelda." The son of Nemesis grinned, lightly nervous about the event that taken place moments after.

He laughed at the awful puns that Andrew was spewing out. "Okay, okay. We can go get some punch." Killian allowed himself to be tugged along to the black punch.
    --------
    After a while, Alex came back to where Salem and Jana Kay were sitting. "So, JK, how's camp life been treatin' you?" The son of Demeter asked, taking a gulp from his cup of black punch.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 11/4/2015, 10:26 pm

Kyle walked into the dance hall as happy as could be. The dance was the few parts of the year when everyone could dress like complete morons and not get judged for since it's Halloween. Kyle came as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. He had bunny ears on his head,a big cotton ball for a tail, an entirely to big watch and pink contacts so he didn't have to wear his glasses. Kyle looked around and noticed Netha staring everyone down and a ways away from her his friend Andrew mingling with another half blood and decided that he had better go say hello before Netha gets the wrong idea and eats him.

"Andrew!"Kyle called out as he walked over."How are you?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/5/2015, 1:46 am

The girl in front of them mentioned the words 'practically safe' here. Nika knew all too well just because someone said it was safe didn't mean that they meant it. It didn't seem like this girl had any ulterior motives, but you could never be certain if someone did. Nika took a glance over to Leandra, and was wondering her thoughts at this moment.

Dominika went to take a sip of the punch. Right away she could taste the bite to the punch and knew then it was not just a nice fruity drink. She set her cup down. She would not have a repeat of last year, although she was certain if something like that were to happen again, Leandra could kick some serious Greek butt. "The party is decent."
    Lunar
    Lunar

Female

Post by Lunar 11/5/2015, 2:39 am

Flinching at the sudden change in music, Roslyn tilted her head at the confusing beat and lyrics that followed the intro of the odd song. Noticing Maverick's reaction to it, she scooted her butt forward so she perched on the edge of her seat.
    "Is Russ the name of the song?" She asked with a confused lilt to her soft voice. Though Roslyn wasn't the most naive girl in the world it had been at least two years since she had been on the internet. Her eyebrows knitted together as she attempted to decipher the words the speakers spewed. Just do it? Make your dreams a reality? Yesterday you said tomorrow? The strange lyrics were an enigma to the daughter of Apollo, even she could come up with better lyrics than this! Moving a hand up to her cheek, Roslyn rubbed her finger across her cheek absentmindedly, smearing one of the many small fawn-like white dot she had drawn on her face with a white makeup pencil. Looking at the smudge of white on her index finger while biting the inside of her cheek, Roslyn then moved her index finger back up. Kneading it on her face gently, she attempted to rub it back into place. Wait, what was she thinking about again? Oh right, the song.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/5/2015, 2:53 am

Russ returned to his bunk, but couldn't stop to thinking that he was missing all the fun. Well, maybe hacking a speaker so that it startle everyone isn't a crime? Still, he didn't like this Slenderman costume.

About a while later, he came back to the Halloween Dance, wearing a black shirt and black pants, with the symbol of Starfleet on it. (If you know what this one is). Better. He hurried to the back of the bleachers and picked up Lee's phone, screen off but active. He decided to keep it running while putting the phone back in his pocket and scooted next to Maverick.

"JUST DO IT!" he roared behind Maverick. "How do you like the trick I did? All thanks to my sis. Should thank her later for the phone though." Russ giggled. "And hi, the name's Russ." he turned to Rosalyn. Making new friends was a good strategy. In...something, honestly Russ didn't know the strategy for doing what.
    Lockkuun
    Lockkuun

Male

Post by Lockkuun 11/5/2015, 7:16 am

Maverick Yamamoto
    Son of Hephaestus

Uh.... No.... Russ is..... Maverick was cut off when a wild Starfleet-shirted Russ appeared behind him  "JUST DO IT"  Ack~! shocked by the sudden shout, Maverick inhaled deeply and tried to finish his sentence to Roslyn. Russ is this guy right here he said with an annoyed expression in his face. Russ this is Roslyn from the Apollo Cabin Maverick introduced his friend while gesturing from him to her.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/5/2015, 9:56 am

"Anxious? Why would we have any reason to be anxious?" Leandra asked, not going into a diatribe about being in enemy territory. She was one of the people that had supported the idea of wiping Camp Half-Blood off the map entirely. Of course, she had been wrong, but that only made the unease worse.

For some reason, it felt hotter where Leandra was than it had been. Was that just her? She was thankful she was only in a tank top and not the full Battlestar uniform. The girl went over to the punch, not having noticed Nika set her punch down, and poured herself a glass.

"So, um, who is your godparent?" Leandra asked awkwardly in an attempt to keep conversation going. She took a sip of the punch, then looked down at it. Was this why the Greeks threw dances all the time? It was fantastic. It it even had a strange bite to it that just made the flavors blend together. Leandra drained her glass, hoping it would cool her down a little, then poured another glass.
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/5/2015, 10:31 am

Just as Luana is starting to put a kind of disappointed face when Nika still wouldn't lower her walls down, her face brightened up at the sudden unexpected advance by Leandra. Oh, I'm the child of Hestia *giggles* the God of the Hearth and Home, she is called Vesta there at your place if I may remember correctly... Then Lulu started to look worried as she focused on Leandra's glass being refilled again. She noticed how her eyes grew droopy and her face reddening.
    Uhm.... you are not a child of Dionysus....err Bacchus... right?

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/5/2015, 11:10 am

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 3 Tumblr_mdg2psImBg1qipyy2o1_500
    "Are You Scared Yet?

Emma managed to find a secluded corner to observe the party from afar, a drink in her hand. She didn't even bother to see what they had given her to drink. The decorations were obviously well-crafted and were meant to be scary but Emma actually found them cute and pathetic. The fake fog swirled around her ankles and if it went any higher she would have coughed her lungs out. Campers in dopey costumes danced in front of her and she rolled her eyes at how cliche this all was.
    A boy passed her, a little too close for her liking. She sneaked closer to corner as the boy sat down with an evil minion and.....a hanged witch. Someone who Emma knows and doesn't like.
    "Is that you Salem?" Emma smirked that devilish smirk as she walked closer to the witch that actually is a witch. "Nice costume. I see that you decided to go as yourself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/5/2015, 12:57 pm

While Salem was talking with her friend, she heard someone say her name. This caused the daughter of Hecate to look into the direction of...her. "Oh look. It's an Emma." She stood up and walked toward her. "Thank you. Would you like to try the rope out?" She asked, taking the noose from around her throat and handing it to the girl.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/5/2015, 1:21 pm

Dominka had watched as Leandra sucked back the drink and she could see it had been something Leandra liked. "Leandra you might want to be a bit slower with that" she said softy to the short girl beside her. That was when she hear Luanna ask if Leandra was a child of Bacchus. She decided it'd be better for Leandra to answer that.

"Isn't Vesta-er Hestia a virgin goddess if I remember correctly." Nika asked curiously. While waiting for an answer Nika looked around to see if she could spot Dimitri anywhere but he wasn't seeing him. Wasn't that bad she was fairly sure she had seen Alex around somewhere and she kind of knew him.

(Can't colour on my phone)
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/5/2015, 6:27 pm

Leandra took another sip of the punch, looking between Nika and Luana. "Do I look like a child of Bacchus? No. Does my tattoo look like it belongs to a child of Bacchus? No. I am a child of Angerona. And I'm not going to do like Dakota from the fifth does with punch, okay?" She said defensively. Dakota made everyone look bad with the kool-aid addiction. The small dark Roman was also judging the child of Hestia. A maiden goddess should not have children. Vestal virgins who betrayed their vows were put to death to avoid the wrath of Vesta, and here, a child of Vesta. Hestia. Whatever.
    Lunar
    Lunar

Female

Post by Lunar 11/5/2015, 7:31 pm

Jumping with a small squeak echoing from her vocal chords, Roslyn clutched the edge of her seat as if holding on for dear life as the boy suddenly startled Maverick and evidently her as well. Regaining her compose quickly after she had just been startled out of her whits end, the daughter of Apollo quickly adjusted the jostled flowered antlers on her head so they weren't hanging on for dear life on her cranium. Looking to the guy as he introduced his name, she started to open her mouth to spout her reply before Maverick introduced her name to him. A blinding white smile on her face, she replied immediately afterwards.
    "That's me. A pleasure to meet you." She said with a chipper tone to her unusually soft voice, her tone barely carrying to him over the loud speakers blasting dance music. Russ? Huh, like..rust? Tilting her head as she scanned him from head to toe, she probably looked quite silly with her wide eyes and current deer-appearance as her Halloween costume. "So I suppose you changed the music?" Roslyn imposed the question with a quirk of her brow, glancing at Russ, to Maverick, and then around at the party once more before circling back around again.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 11/5/2015, 10:24 pm

"See? This is fun already. Sorry for stepping in on the date, by the way. I'd like to think you'd do the same for me." Andrew jested. "Hm." Andrew said audibly. His head tilted in his own thoughts. "Now that I think about it, I think I sorta-technically have a kind-of date? Bah, I'll figure it out later." Andrew said, yanking Killian over to the punch with him.

"Man, who does black punch? I know it's Halloween and all, but seriously? Isn't red punch the color of blood? I mean, is black even a spooky color? Yeah, it's the color of darkness, but... blah. Nobody understands the way of things." Andrew complained to his friends. "It looks like flat frickin' cola."

It was just then that Andrew heard Kyle's voice calling to him. He didn't know the kid well, but he was one of the good kids. The kind that didn't snicker at everything as though there was some silent laughing contest. "Kyle. You're so lucky it's not rabbit season yet." Andrew called out to him while he approached him and Killian. "I can already tell Netha doesn't approve." Andrew joked about his costume. "How am I? Well, I guess that depends on how this punch tastes." Andrew said, finally pouring himself a cup. A party was only as good as its own punch, that was a rule to live by.

"Oh, Kyle, this is Killian. Heck of a guy. I'd go as far as to call him an angel. Killian, this is Kyle. He's a pretty good kid. He has a dog that's to die for." Andrew noted. He took a sip of his punch, and his eyes narrowed. He shot Killian a weird look. Then he looked at Kyle. "Whatever you do, don't drink any of this. But, just in case..." Andrew reminiced. He whistled for Netha, just in case things went bad, and she shortly joined his side.

"Hey girl. I know you love biting people, so, you might get your chance if anyone is dumb enough to mess with you." Andrew said, leaning down to Netha.

Who of course didn't react.

Andrew downed the rest of the cup, gargling it down into his throat before spitting it bluntly back into the bowl of punch. "Check, please!" He declared as though he was at the end of an awkward meal. He turned back to the people around him as though nothing had happened.

"Ah. Hey, you look familiar." He said to the blonde girl dressed as a dancer in the group of three. He didn't mention the leg; he had his limits when it came to sensitivity. "You don't." He said to the shorter girl of the group, though he really couldn't identify the costume. "You do. But, I'm thinking that's just because I could go for Aladin any day."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:08 am