A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Well let's go

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Well let's go Empty Well let's go

Post by calvin 6/9/2015, 3:25 pm

Hey soul sister
    I rolled onto my side and groaned, irritated that I had woken up so early. Dillon and I were supposed to be heading out soon. I hopped down off of my bunk and grabbed the clothes I had set out; a hoodie, a t-shirt, a pair of Converse, and skinny jeans. I went to my drawer and grabbed everything else I needed; socks, boxers, my phone, earbuds, and my dagger.  I walked over to Dillon's bunk  and shook her awake. "Time to head out." I told her. I jogged to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, sticking the dagger in its sheathe. I grabbed my phone and opened Spotify, plugging the earbuds in and listening to music. I walked out of the bathroom and snuck outside of the camp's borders, waiting for Dillon behind a tree.
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2015-05-28

Well let's go Empty Re: Well let's go

Post by CareFree 6/9/2015, 8:11 pm

Dillon groaned as she was shaken awake. She got up and changed into a white tank that said "Love is Life", black pair of skinny jeans, a red, black and white plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off, and black combat boots. She brushed her hair and put her black beanie on. She also grabbed her phone and her ear buds, walking out of the cabin and towards the border. Once she had successfully slipped out of the camp, she went looking for Carson and found him behind a tree. She then threw a pinecone at him to get his attention.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/9/2015, 8:36 pm

Hey soul sister
    Carson heard the crunching of leaves as Dillon approached, and immediately prepared for whatever he had coming. He didn't expect a pinecone. Carson reached out to grab the pinecone, but he forgot one crucial detail; pinecones were pointy. He gripped the pinecone hard and cringed as the needle-like points dug into his skin. He threw it on the ground and picked the needles out of his hand. "Ouch." he said. "Alright, where are we headed?" I asked her.
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female

Post by CareFree 6/9/2015, 11:14 pm

"New York, remember?" she sassed with a cheeky grin. She liked teasing Carson. She started towards the road. "Unless you got a car, we're going to have to take the bus." She shoved her hands in her pockets and looked back at Carson. Her green eyes landed on him and she sent him a bright smile.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/10/2015, 8:01 pm

Hey soul sister
    Or... We could take the Chariot of Damnation. I've got a couple of drachmas, and it could take us to wherever we're going much faster. It'll be fun, trust me. I told her. Unless you're... Afraid? I asked, taking a coin out of my pocket and flipping it repeatedly.
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female

Post by CareFree 6/11/2015, 6:50 pm

Dillon rolled her eyes. "I'm never afraid." she said confidently. She grabbed the coin from him in midair. "Call the chariot, oh powerful one." she joked, tossing him the coin.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/11/2015, 7:21 pm

Hey soul sister
    I reached into the air and caught the coin, smirking. I tossed the coin up into the air and uttered the words, Στηθι, ὁ ἁρμα διαβολης! Seconds later, the coin hit the pavement and the cab began forming out of smokey gray clay-esque mist. All three Fates sat in their usual places, looking at us. Ladies first. I said, pointing to the cab.
    CareFree
    CareFree

Female

Post by CareFree 6/11/2015, 9:55 pm

Dillon grinned at the Three Fates and climbed into the back, making sure the door was open for Carson to climb in beside her. "Hello ladies. We need to get to the city." she said to them and looked to Carson for confirmation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 6:14 am