A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Misunderstandings [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Misunderstandings [private] Empty Misunderstandings [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 7:56 pm

Arcas wasn't even phased my Evander. Alice had told him all about her boyfriend and took the opportunity to drink more of his ungodly hard beer.Well you see captain.He started, taking another swig. Our little Alice has been gracious enough to accompany me to the prom tonight because I am new and have not been to the Mess Hall without her. Think of it as a friendly date if you will. She brought me in case you didn't show and I brought the alcohol for anyone willing to pay. Arcas explained nonchalantly. He wasn't one for brutes and Evander clearly was one, he didn't know how Alice liked him so much.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Misunderstandings [private] Empty Re: Misunderstandings [private]

Post by Kwacken 6/14/2015, 8:48 pm

Evander was not liking Arcas's attitude, and impulsively went to grab him by his shirt to pull him up off his feet. "And just why would I not show?! Do you not think I've talked to her about the prom?" He asked, his voice low. He wanted to just slam the guy through the bar table and be done with it. Of course he had talked to Alice about the prom. Hadn't he? He was sure he had. Yes. Maybe? Yes. He hadnt just imagined the entire conversation where he asked her? Had he? Even though he did spend like two weeks rehearsing asking, and thinking of the myriad of insane responses he would get.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 8:58 pm

Arcas wasn't phased by the grabbing of the shirt and being lifted off the floor, he was actually going to have been disappointed if he wasn't. He chuckled and continued talking. Alice told me she wasn't asked by you and I asked her as a friendly gesture. Besides,Arcas paused. She was the one who asked me for some drinks in the first place for prom. I'm simply following her instructions.Arcas finished and chuckled, his boredom now partially gone and replaced with amusement.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/16/2015, 12:04 am

Evander heard the other Dionysus kid, the girl, talking, but ignored her as he glared at Arcas in his hands. The little prick's amusement was flaring up his anger, but not as much as the possibility that he was correct. He growled at the kid, then slammed him into the table. "You keep your grubby paws off her, or I'll break you in half. And she shouldn't be drinking."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 12:13 am

At as let out an 'oof' sound but chuckled at the violence and the boys stupidity.You honestly think our Alice would drink? At a dance? The only thing she drinks is tea mixed with tumtum berries and thyme leaves. You should know that Evander, if you paid any attention to her at all. The poor dear brought the drinks for friends and for me to have something to drink. I'm tons more fun when I'm drinking, even if I can't get drunk in any state I'm more relaxed with a fruity wine in my hand.He smirked as he took a swig from the flask in his pocket. It was the oldest of the bunch he had and he so loved his wine's.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/17/2015, 7:53 pm

Evander didn't even listen to half of what Arcas said before he lost his temper and slammed a meaty fist into the ribs of the smaller demigod. It wasn't his strongest hit, but he didn't exactly pull the punch either. He knew he shouldn't have before he even finished hitting, but he hadn't been thinking. He stepped back, breathing heavily. "Sorry." He said, feeling bad about having lost his temper like that. He wasn't just a brute of Ares cabin.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/18/2015, 9:19 am

Arcas let out a groan of pain when Evander hit him. He didn't even hear him apologize because Alice had seen and ran to Arcas' aid. She looked her arm around his waist and pulled his arm over her shoulders. What in the name of Mim do you think your doing, Evander?!The blonde asked with hidden flames in her eyes. When she got angry she tended to get violent and Arcas put a hand between her shoulder blades in a friendly attempt to calm her. It wasn't working.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/19/2015, 4:06 pm

Evander stood there breathing heavily as he looked at Alice and Arcas. "I..." His voice caught in his throat, he didn't know what to say. Sorry? He had lost his temper? He hadn't meant to cause this kind of trouble? "He was... you... I... You were suppose to come to the prom with me! Not with this smarmy jerk! And he kept, he kept being all smug." His words sounded hollow in his ears. He knew why he had hit the other kid. He just couldn't explain it. Frustrated, he flipped one of the smaller side tables over in annoyance.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 4:18 pm

Alice frowned.[color=#ff0000]You never asked me to prom, that's why I went with Arcas. I've known him for a while and he didn't know where to go. You don't have to beat up on all my friends.[/b]She said helping Arcas into a chair as he clenched where he was hit.I'm always smug. Everything you people do bores me and I make it known. I'm the most realistic seeing person here, I can't help it you don't see that.Arcas said as Alice stood to his side with her hand on his shoulder.Alice is like my younger sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 6:54 am