A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Finally Home

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Finally Home Empty Finally Home

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 1:13 am

It had been a total of maybe an hour since Dem had returned to camp from seeing his stepfather. Unlike a lot of kids here he and his step parent got along amazingly well. Unpacking his new clothes and mixing them in with his old ones the son of Apollo did what any of his siblings would when bored, he picked up his guitar and sat on his top bunk to play. It was nice to play for others again and he sure as hades didn't miss his lonely house in England. The only real change to him was how much his accent had come back after being there for a few months. The blonde chuckled as he started playing some All Time Low and singing alone, glad when his sisters and a few of his brothers joined in. He had decided on kaki cargo shorts with a camp shirt and just a grey pair of vans and in all honesty he could have passed for a normal teen with his guitar in hand and vans on his feet. It felt good to be home.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Finally Home Empty Re: Finally Home

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 1:26 am

One of Narcissus' half-sisters had seen Demetrius walk through camp with his things in his hand and had ran to find him. It took her a few minutes for her to set eyes on him. When told the new, Narcissus came darting toward the Apollo Cabin and nearly fell through the door way. He wore a simple yellow shirt with blue jean shorts with Sperries. "Demetrius! Demetrius oh gods I missed you!!" He slid into his boyfriend, going on his knees, and resting his hands in his lap. He knew that he had done wrong by him and knew that Demetrius had to teach him another lesson. Tears started to roll down his face when the things he did came back to memory.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 1:33 am

Dem rolled his eyes when Narcissus barged in and half cried.Yeah. I'm sure you did.The son of Apollo said coldly as his siblings jut glared at the Aphrodite. They all knew what was going on and some even went as far as texting him while he was in the UK still. It was good to see the level of compassion coming from his siblings but he was beyond angry at Narcissus.What did you think we going to happen by you playing this little game, Narcissus? Don't you remember what I said the last time this happened? Demetrius said flatly as a few siblings whispered about never forgiving Narcissus and breaking up, all the things he had said the last time this happened the first week they started dating.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 1:43 am

Tears streamed down his face as he buried his head in his lap. "I'm so, so sorry, baby, I am! Pleaseee." Narcissus could hear the whispers and comments made by his half-siblings. He knew that everything they said was true. "I-I was weak, Demetrius. Please...I'll do anything please. It wont happen again...I don't care about them! I only care for you! I only love you, Demetrius." He said all this through the tears. "I was stupid!" He hit the side of his head of emphasis.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 2:08 am

Dem moved so Narcissus was no longer in his lap shaking his head while doing so.Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Do you know what that means Narcissus?He asked standing up and moving by some of his siblings who were also his age, arms crossed over his muscular chest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 2:16 am

Narcissus knew what this meant and slowly stood up, wiping the tears from his eyes. "I know..." his heart was broken, but he deserved it. He knew what he did was wrong when he flirted. The son of Aphrodite took the necklace that Demetrius had given him before he left and put it on his bunk. He gave him a small smile, running his hand though his hair. "I, uh. Hope you find someone special, Demetrius. Someone who'll love you right." He sincerly before heading out the Apollo cabin.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/29/2015, 2:27 am

Dem sighed, he was emotionally exhausted. Walking to the door of the cabin he looked after Narcissus.And to you as well my friend.He aid calmly before gently shutting the door and going back to his top bunk and playing his guitar, still keeping the song happy even if the entire cabin seemed sad now. He had loved Narcissus once, but he never fully trusted him. After the call from his sister Olivia he knew for sure he had to end the relationship and come back to camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:23 pm