A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Boopetyboop Private me and Gotenks

Emmy
    Emmy

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2015-07-14

Boopetyboop Private me and Gotenks Empty Boopetyboop Private me and Gotenks

Post by Emmy 7/16/2015, 5:43 pm

Emmy sat on a wooden bench in the courtyard thinking about life, and camp, and the girls at camp, and the classes. He didn't think long about any of them, or anything, for that matter. He layed down, then sat up. Then he stood up an jogged around the fountain once. He was bored.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Boopetyboop Private me and Gotenks Empty Re: Boopetyboop Private me and Gotenks

Post by Gotenks 7/17/2015, 4:49 pm

Jax was done after a poker match against some Hermes kids. Damn, they were good at cheating! He should really get some lessons from them some day. lt would be really valuable, considering he was a really passionate gambler. From poker, to pets to even stuff like yugioh and go fish. Then he noted a really hyperactive kid, looking like one of the Hermes guys. A youngling too. "Oy sunshine" the son of Janus called. Maybe he'd have some fun annoying the guy, since,he had no plans for the day and the potential of a meetup with the robots made him think of the courtyard as a nice place to be.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Male

Post by Emmy 7/17/2015, 5:09 pm

"Hmm?" Emmy mumbled and peeked his head up and looked around. He saw a boy who looked to be around his age and size. "Sunshine? Please don't call me that." he said nervously. "But you seem to want to talk, and I doubt I'll be able to shrug you off, so what's up?" he said.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/18/2015, 4:13 pm

Jax smirked. "You've got attitude, sunshine. I'll give you that." Then he frawned. "Shrug me off? Why? I am here to solve your problems. You are a bored youngling, and well... l have a variety of choices for you to make. Allow me to introduce. Jax Devitt, son of Janus. You can call me Jax, Jackson, Devitt or whatever pg term you feel like. At your service. Or not. Who knows?" Was he rambling? Probably.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Male

Post by Emmy 7/18/2015, 4:20 pm

"You ramble on nicely." Emmy said. "I'm Emmy. It's short for Emmet. Call me Emmy." he said. He stood up and held his hand out with a corny smile, a motion used by Americans meant to be a prelude to shaking hands with one another. "Nice to meet you, Jax."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/22/2015, 4:48 pm

OOC: I suck, and l am tired and running on four hours of sleep, so this is probably bad. Also, sorry for being late.

BIC: 'You ramble on nicely'. Probably the biggest compliment Jax had heard at his time at camp, apart from 'you are great at being annoying'. He smiled. The guy also tried to imitate his intro. Well, maybe he wasn't that bad. Jax reluctantly took his hand, not liking the idea of touching him, or anyone for that matter. "Likewise, sunshine, l mean, Emmy." He frowned. "No offense sunshine, but Emmy feels girly."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:57 am