A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Night In Town[Me and Morgan] Empty Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 2:07 am

Night In Town[Me and Morgan] VyxtojNight In Town[Me and Morgan] 2dl4t5fNight In Town[Me and Morgan] Jfu642
    Exy was way more than thrilled with his outfit for tonight. With the purple practically glowing on its own and his giant wolf shoes on he looked like he spent tons of money on this outfit, which he didn't of course. Waiting at the road near the camp he sat on the roof of a pretty sweet looking car if he did say so himself, which he did. One of his friends in the city, who he met through a rave that went south fast, nicked it from one of his other friend's garages. As long as he had it back in the garage by sunrise he would be fine and the other kid wouldn't care really. Where is this chick anyways Exy? We gotta leave soon or else we'll never make it in time for the cheap deals on SkullHeads. One of the guys complained. They already had a full car so Maddy was sitting on someone's lap, that was something that was going to have to happen if she wanted in. Calm down bruv. She'll be here soon enough. Exy assured his friend, tossing him the bottle of Smirnoff Ice they were all drinking out of.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Night In Town[Me and Morgan] Empty Re: Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 7:27 am

Maddy walked out of the forest, down to the side of the road.

"Sup fellas," she grinned.

She was wearing a pair of mini shorts and a hooded silvery crop top with a neon inside, showing off her flat stomach. She wasn't going to keep it on for the rave though, she had something underneath. Her glow in the dark make up consisted of neon yellow lipstick, bold orange eye-shadow and fake eyelashes of a bright citrus hue. She had body-paint too though, glowing fireworks popping across her skin in colourful, gleaming bursts that would properly come to life under black light. She was a rave babe, her curls flowing out from underneath her hood in a funky side ponytail mixed with splashy streaks. Maddy was quite small compared to others but she had curvy hips and trained, shapely legs emphasized by her outfit and paint.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:17 am

When Exy saw Maddy he nearly spat out his Smirnoff. The other guys all gave either cat calls or whistled while Exy stood on the roof of the car. Tonight! We run the town into the ground! He shouted as the others hooted and hollered climbing into the car. The son of Hermes jumped off the roof and landed in front of Maddy. Way to dress to impress. He smiled getting into the car and patting his lap. Your seat m'lady. He grinned while the others said how it wasn't fair since they knew each other.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 8:51 am

"Thanks bruv," she said with a cheeky smirk, "you don't look too bad yourself."

She sat down in his lap and closed the door, introducing herself to the other guys before asking for the Smirnoff.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:58 am

Exy handed the Smirnoff Ice to Maddy and wrapped a hand around her waist.Let's get this effing show on the road! He said banging the roof of the car as the others did the same and Jason sped off into the night with the group of anxious ravers. "Let's hope we get SkullHeads tonight bruv" Alex said to Exy who gave a cheeky grin and nodded before looking at Maddy. Are you joining the high tonight luv? He said squeezing her hips a little.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 9:29 am

Taking a hearty swig of Smirnoff, she nodded enthusiastically. "You bet your sweet @ss I am," she replied, smirking a little as he held her hips. She was still heartbroken about Miles but this rave would probably make her forget all about it -- temporarily. She couldn't wait.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 11:47 am

Jason drove and drove until the car stopped at an abandoned factory that seemed to have no life at all. Everyone piled out of the car and it left Exy and Maddy alone in the back seat. Some of the others were grabbing cans of spray paint that were thrown everywhere and started a few rave based graffiti designs. Exy chuckled and looked at Maddy. Looks like we're alone now. He said giving his signature cheeky grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 2:09 pm

Maddy grinned back. This was a moment, and she knew it. They could make out right now. But then one of his friends knocked on the car window and she smirked. "Let's go lend your pals a hand. Oh and by the way," she added as she stepped out of the car, "I've got us covered!" With that, she opened the bag she had brought along, revealing bottles of gin, tequila, rum, and the like.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:37 pm

"New girl's got goods!" James said as he grabbed a bottle of rum and ran over to the other guys who were passing around what looked like a blunt, but with them nobody knew.You're the best Mads. Exy said giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking towards the guys. Tunnel or sky lads? He said laughing a little and they all shouted sky while running towards a tree and climbing it while helping one another. Exy swung himself up onto a lower branch and held out a hand for Maddy.C'mon. You're gonna love this. He said giving a childlike grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 12:23 am

Maddy grabbed his hand, holding a bottle of tequila in her other one as she heaved herself up the first few branches. She loved raves in NYC, they were far better than those in Canada anyway. She just hhad to make sure no one recognized her, that would be a real pain for her carrier.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 1:03 am

Exy smiled as he climbed higher, thankful he was as agile as he was. When everyone reached the top they stood and took a few drinks of their bottles and then passed around the gasmasks. His was designed to glow in the dark and the bright green made a great clash with the purple of his outfit. Stripping off his shirt he hung it in the tree and shouted loudly into the night before putting on his mask. He handed one to Maddy and grinned under the mask. If you wanna join you gotta know how to make an entrance. He said lifting the mask away just enough to hear his words. With a grin he grabbed something in his pockets and passed them around to the other guys, giving one to Maddy as well Remember lads. Don't pop the cherry till you see the green. He smirked looking at Maddy and giving a wink.

Masks:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 6:10 am

Maddy took the purple mask and strapped it on. "Trust me. I'll make an entrance." She pocketed the thing he had given her and looked at the other guys. Soon this place would be full of people, a wild crowd of EDM dancers -- kandi kids and flower child's, rave bros and rave babes, all together here. She couldn't wait.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 6:17 am

Now! Exy shouted as they all lept from the tree and onto the rooftop of the factory. It was adrenalin pumping and everyone was shouting as they landed and ran at a large tube, clutching the sticks of what looked like dynamite in both their hands. Pop It! Exy shouted again as they all popped the caps off the sticks and they erupted in various colors as they ran with the glowing flares. At the edge of the roof everyone dove into the tube and Exy skidded to a halt to wait for Maddy. Come on lazy arse! He laughed as he heard the others shouting in the tube like all teen should at least once in their life, full of joy and rebellion and true happiness.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 6:58 am

When she understood what was going on, a wild smile stretched her lips and she jumped, shouting at the top of her lungs. But the best part were the flares. Hers was bright yellow and she held it at arm's length, running after the guys who were already in the tube.

"Who's a lazy @ss?" She asked, smacking Exy on the hip as she jumped feet first into the tube. She was still whooping and crying out with the adrenaline as she slid down the tube with increasing speed, the wind knocking her hood off. But she didn't care. This was fantastic.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 7:04 am

Exy chuckled and shouted bloody murder as he slid down the tube, picking up speed and passing Maddy along the way. When he came to a halt at the bottom the entire factory was light up with hundreds of other ravers. Stoners, druggies, alcoholics and party animals alike were all cramming into various places so much so that there were some outside doing deals or smoking pot. Turning to the tube Exy waited for Maddy and shouted in to her. Prepare yourself. For the Underground has arrived! He shouted proudly as many of the other teens and young adults shouted the word "Underground" all at once before shouting more and going back to the party.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 7:11 am

Maddy slid out of the tube and landed on her feet, grinning as she took in the crowd of ravers. It smelled of sweat and alcohol, the floor sticky with spilled drinks and the music so loud she could feel it in her ribcage. The lasers swept over the crowd in abstract patterns, the black light making hundreds of body paint types glow up.

"This is hardly a party," she smirked from under her mask.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 7:15 am

It's not a party until you get some of the goods. John said as he opened his mouth and put a skull shaped candy on his tongue, running off into the crowd with some girl who grabbed his arm and claimed he was going to be her boyfriend for tonight. Exy just laughed and looked at Maddy.Do you trust me? He asked like Alladin did to Jasmin from the old Disney movie. It was cliché but he was neither high nor drunk yet, Maddy could probably tell.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 9:34 am

"No I dont," she smirked but took his hand anyway. Maddy loved making an entrance but should she activate her power now? Her face was safely hidden behind the mask...
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 9:42 am

Exy smirked and pulled Maddy gently along with him as he made his way to the rave scene. Hundreds of people were there and nearly all of them were on some kind of high. Exy reached a stairwell full of graffiti and other blacklight designs as well as a strobe. He looked up the stairwell and let out a soft laughing sound, taking maddy up the stairs with him. He knew what happened in this hallway and he was starting to consider it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 10:17 am

"Aren't we going on the floor?" Maddy asked. After all she had come here to dance and forget everything else. But Exy looked like one of those kids who knew how to have a good time so she followed him, putting her hood back over her head.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 10:29 am

Later. All the new ravers are here and the only reason we are is because the lads wanted to hunt for prey. He said annoyed with his friends. Sure they were the coolest out of a bunch of his friends but he hated them a lot of time. Stopping halfway up a set of stairs he turned to Maddy and pulled her close.Don't hit the face luv. He told her as he pulled her face to his in a gentle and yet very passionate kiss at the same time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 10:39 am

Maddy was surprised. She hadn't expected it to be this early. Yet as he pulled her mask down she didn't resist and kissed him back, her lips gliding against his, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her hands pressed on his back, pulling him closer to her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 10:44 am

Exy smiled a little as the kiss just got better. When he felt her hands on his back he lifted her up and held her so she was just above him. He let on of his hands trace along her hip bones as he gently bit her bottom lip and tugged ever so slightly before going back to kissing the daughter of Dionysus in the stairwell of the biggest rave this week.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 11:13 am

Her hands caressed his back, gliding around his shoulders then up onto his hair. The kiss became more intense; she started sucking on his lower lip a little before biting the corner of his mouth, his breath on her skin. Letting one of her legs slide up, she hooked it around his waist, holding him tighter against her in the kiss.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 11:20 am

Damn you're hungry. Exy managed to say between the kissing. moving down her neck Exy began leaving small bites and kisses on Maddy's neck. Turning carefully the son of Hermes pinned the daughter of Dionysus against the wall so as to let one of his hands move up her back and into her hair, pulling ever so slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 8:16 am