A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Night In Town[Me and Morgan] - Page 3 Empty Re: Night In Town[Me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/1/2016, 11:39 pm

Exy smiled as he and Maddy danced in the dimly lit sewer system of the Underground. The beat dropped and then went silent. One of the other kids ran in out of breath and shouted cops. Within moments everyone was in a frenzy and running through the tunnels to find exits. James and the others ran to Maddy and Exy, who was looking around the room for a ladder. Finding one he pointed and the others took off. Looking back at Maddy he leaned in and kissed her passionately before breaking it and looking at her.You go with the others. I have to help them lead the cops away. Tell James you want to go to the motel. When you get them tell them the King sent you and they'll give you the keys to a room. Stay there and wait for me. Kissing her once more Exy ran off with the kid who told everyone the cops were coming.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2016, 6:21 am

Maddy's first reflex was to protest. She had fought monsters, and with her powers, misleading the cops would be a piece of cake. But then she started thinking, what if someone recognizes me? She could not risk it. Kissing Exy back, she ran up the ladder with James, Alex and the others, the chaos scene soon disappearing beneath her feet. Once again she wished she had kept her hoodie.
    After three minutes of climbing and carefully wading through sewer tunnels, Maddy and her group finally made it out into the fresh night air.

"Go, go," Jason was saying, helping the last ones out of the manhole. Maddy turned to James. "Exy said something about a motel. How do I get there?" The raver grew a small grin in the faint street light. "The motel, huh? Come along, princess, I'll show you the way."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 6:34 am

Exy ran with Collen and a few of the others, grabbing supplies from hiding places in order to throw the cops off guard and away from where the people were escaping. Everyone pealed off into their own direction and Exy made a hard right down one of the pips. He heard a shout and popped the top off all the flairs he had in his hand and threw them in front of him as well as down the other corridor so it looked like he went everywhere. Rushing to a ladder Exy caught up with another raver and they climbed together as bangs sounded and they both laughed, knowing the flairs had set off the Chinese fire crackers hidden in the sewers. When the two of them lifted the manhole off the sewer pipe Exy found himself exactly where he needed to be. Running to the main road he ran through the night and towards Evergreen Motel with a slight grin on his face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2016, 7:47 am

Maddy was already there when Exy arrived. At the mention of the King, the landlord had given her the keys to room B4 and she had quickly climbed up the stairs, hoping everything had gone well for the other ravers. She was sitting on the bed, taking her shoes off -- after so much running, her feet felt like a plate of steaming lasagna.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/2/2016, 7:51 am

Exy walked into the room and smiled as he saw Maddy, walking over and leaning down to kiss her.Hello beautiful. He smiled into the kiss before standing up and stretching his muscular arms above him and yawning slightly. He was exhausted and needed a hot shower as well as a change of clothes, thankfully he hid them in the ceiling and jumped up onto the bed to retrieve his bag of things. In it was a small baggie of pot, some ECig things, clothes, underwear, and his toiletries.Do you want to shower first or can I hop in there quick? He asked Maddy, sitting on the bed next to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2016, 9:40 am

"Why not win time and go together?" Maddy asked with a cheeky little smirk. Pulling her top over her head, she dropped it on the floor and disappeared into the bathroom.

END TOPIC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 10:59 am