A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e}

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e} Empty Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e}

Post by beanie 12/29/2015, 10:21 am

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e} Tumblr_mf8valGPgH1rhguiao1_400
    "Wanna Come Party With Me?"

The plane had landed in London a little bit after noon. Raven had been practically bouncing up and down in her seat the entire ride. She couldn't really help it, she was so excited! After all, this would be the first time that Maddy, her best friend in the entire world, would be meeting her mother. They would get along so well, she was sure of it! Plus, having Maddy around in England would be loads of fun. They will go dancing, partying in the local pubs, drinking with all the cute boys (more Raven than Maddy, since Raven was pretty sure that Maddy was still dating Miles, Raven's half-brother).
    Once they got off the plane and retrieved their luggage, Raven hailed a cab that should take Maddy and herself to Wembley Stadium, where her mom is waiting for the two girls. She turned to her best friend, her kaleidoscope eyes lighting in excitement. "Okay, so my mum is waiting for us in Wembley. The cab ride should be exactly 20minutes. After we head home and relax, we'll go and party it up!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e} Empty Re: Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e}

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2015, 10:58 am

"Perfect! You're the best, Rave."

Maddy couldn't wait to meet her mom -- they had talked over Skype a bit already but that was it. She seemed awesome.
    Pulling her suitcase behind her through Gatwick, she caught sight of her reflection in one of the big mirrors - a funky yellow sweater that read Pop the champagne! and splashy candy pink denims with leopard print sneakers, hell yeah, she loved it. Paired with a pair of flamingo earrings and oversized cyan sunglasses, she attracted the attention of a couple of people. One kid pointed at her.
    Finally the cab came and Maddy put her bags and suitcase inside.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e} Empty Re: Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e}

Post by beanie 12/31/2015, 11:03 am

Let's Get Drunk with a Blue Caterpillar {p r i v a t e} Tumblr_mf8valGPgH1rhguiao1_400

The rest of the cab ride was filled with girly gossip and selfies. The cab driver was more than happy to let the girls out in front of Wembley Stadium with their luggage before speeding off. Rude! There were many people around the stadium: tourists with their bulky cameras and fanny packs, football fans, and children with ice cream despite the 51 degree weather.
    It was pretty easy to find Raven's mom. After all, they're practically twins. Elizabeth Kenric had the same black hair and kaleidoscope eyes that Raven occupied, although Elizabeth's is shorter than Raven's. The middle aged woman wore a giant black overcoat and was sipping a hot chocolate by the stadium entrance when Raven spotted her mother.
    "Mum!" Raven's lit up as she made a bee line to her mother, who welcomed the purple haired girl with open arms and a wide smile that matched Raven's.
    "Raven! I'm so happy that you're home! And is this your friend?"
    "Oh! Mum, this is Maddy. Maddy, this is my mum Elizabeth."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2016, 12:55 pm

Damn, she really did look 100% like Raven, save for the purple hair. Maddy shook her hand with a wide grin. "Happy to meet you, miss Kenric. Or can I call you Elizabeth?"

Despite the gray sky, Maddy didn't take her sunglasses off - she didn't want to attract too much attention in the middle of Wembley stadium. It wasn't that she was enormously famous, but still, her face often rang a bell, especially ever since she had made appearances in the last season of a well-known show.

"I got a present for you!" She added and took a carefully wrapped box out of her bag, the glossy red paper printed with Christmas trees and little angels. (The wine bottle inside was aromatic Tinto Fino, chosen by Maddy and her mother togetherness. She hoped Rave's mother would like it.)
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/1/2016, 4:33 pm

"Call me Eliza dear." Elizabeth took the gift graciously, securing the bag around her wrist. "I'll open this when we get home. Now we have to go, quickly! My boss wants me to work the evening shift at the bar so that leaves you girls time to explore."
    The Kenrics live in an apartment just above the bar that Elizabeth works in. It's not big but it's enough for Maddy to stay over at. Elizabeth gave Raven the key and her gift to the apartment when they arrived, claiming that she needed to hurry to her shift before her boss heckles her. Raven led her best friend up the three flights of stars before unlocking the door and leading Maddy into the living room of her apartment. It was cleaner than usual, her mother must have cleaned up.
    "Just drop your stuff here. It's time to sightsee a little bit." Raven chuckled her bags onto the couch. "Oh! I'm so excited! We'll go to the park, then some of my favorite places to eat, and maybe we'll even swing by the bar to visit mum!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2016, 6:05 pm

"Food! Yes! I'm starving." Maddy dropped her luggage on the couch next to Raven's, leaving her suitcase there as well. The flat looked pretty and cozy, the kind of place Maddy would love to curl up at with a movie and a nice cup of pumpkin spice latte.

The daughter of Dionysus grabbed her leopard print purse and followed her best girl down the stairs, her flamingo earrings dancing over her shoulders. "Where's the park at, Rave?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/3/2016, 4:40 pm

It's two blocks away. I practically lived there as a kid." Raven said as the two girls exited the apartment. It was true, after school Raven would walk from school to the park with her friends They would hang from the monkey bars and swing on the swings until Elizabeth came to take Raven home for dinner and a movie. Ah, childhood memories.
    There were very few families there when the two girls arrived. An old man was feeding the pigeons, Raven recognized him as the elderly guy that runs the bookstore by the school. Some kids nearly knocked the girls over as they were playing tag. Raven missed this, all the fun and laughter.
    "Race you to the swings!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2016, 5:30 pm

"Dude the swings are mine." Maddy fell into a run behind Raven, doing her best to reach the swings before her. She failed. With a laugh, she dropped down on the second one and started rocking back and forth, pulling some faces at a kid who was watching her to make him laugh.

Her gaze swept around the place -- oh yes, she could imagine tiny Raven bumbling around here in tiny clothes, though for some reason she couldn't picture her hair any other colour than purple. "Do you still come here often?" She asked, making her swing bump sideways into her friend's.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/3/2016, 8:13 pm

Raven won, no surprise there. She had been racing to those swing sets ever since she learned how to run. However Maddy gave her some revenge whenever her swing would bump into Raven's.
    "I try to." Raven answered honestly as she kicked her feet back and forth. "Whenever I'm home I try to come by and play with some of the kids. Which is also why I know the kids here right now. Like Arthur there," Raven pointed to the kid with bushy eyebrows playing on the slide, "likes to cheat at hide and seek. He likes to peek whenever he's it. And as for Rosie," there was a girl with pigtails sitting in a tree "is a terrible runner at tag."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 3:51 am

"Dude, we should play with them," Maddy immediately said. The kids looked cute and she loved children. When her cousin was small, she'd always help organize the games for his birthday party, which was a lot of fun. Now he was eleven she only did the deco but still, she loved playing with kids and taking care of them.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply + short post D:
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/11/2016, 4:12 pm

"I think should." And with that Raven was off, collecting as many little kids that she could find in the playground that she knew. Rosie, Arthur, Peter, Susan, Lucy, you name a kid and she'll probably know them. In 5 minutes she had a whole hoard of kids ready to play any game that Raven picked. "Alright, you lil' rascals, this wonderful woman right here," She pointed to Maddy, "is my best friend Maddy. She will be picking todays game. There is to be no, complaining, no whining, and no pulling of hair. Got it, Sam?" Raven gave the little boy with tons of freckles the stink eye, to which he returned.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2016, 4:13 am

"Alright guys!" Maddy said, clapping her hands together. Those kids looked adorable, no wonder Raven came often to play with them. "Have you ever heard of piggyback tag?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/15/2016, 7:00 pm

All of the little kids started to giggle and smile happily. "Oh course we have!" Rosie squealed. "Raven let's us play it all the time!"
    "Are we going to play it?" Tom, the tiny boy with big glasses, asked, raising his hand as if he was in school.
    "Of course we are!" Raven exclaimed, making all the little kids around start to smile and giggle even more. "Now everyone go and find a partner. Maddy and I are it!" Raven watched as the little tykes started to fumble around, balancing each other on their shoulders before running off. As she started to count down, Raven bent down, offering her best friend a piggyback ride.
    "OC'mon Mads! We gotta go catch them!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2016, 8:40 am

"Gotta catch 'em all!" Maddy squeaked in her best Pokemon voice as she jumped on Raven's back. Tying her legs around her stomach, she held on to her shoulders as they charged after the running kids. They chased them around for several minutes, pretending once to be caught in quicksand to give two teams a head start, until finally Maddy "managed" to tag another pair of children. "Run, Rave, run, they're after us!" she yelped as the two started sprinting after them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/21/2016, 9:01 pm

Rosie and Tom did not look happy to be the first ones to be tagged. Then again, Raven didn't exactly care. "Heigh ho Silver!" She cried out as she ran as fast as she could, away from the little kids. They were doing their best to keep up, only to realize that they weren't going to be able to keep up with an 18 year old demigod who could sprint around the entire park more than once.
    Soon enough, Rosie managed to catch Arthur and Sam as they passed the maple tree. Then Sam snagged the back of Susan's shoulder, who was with Lucy. It didn't take long for Lucy to see Raven's purple hair out of the corner of her tiny eye.
    "I'm going to get you Raven!" The little girl with braces called out to her older friend.
    "You'll never catch me!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 9:48 am