A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan] Empty Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2016, 6:01 am

Alice was less than pleased that she had to go on a blind date with someone else from camp but she had some hopes for it seeing as she is single as hell and it was annoying when Mim was always teasing her about how he was the only man for her ever. So to just piss him off she had agreed to go on this blind date. Sitting at the outter table of a cafe and smoking her ECig a little while and fixing her purple lipstick. Granted her outfit wasn't at all 'date material' but at this point she couldn't care less, especially with the Maniae always botherign her. Texting a few friends on her phone the daughter of Mania giggled and continued to wait for her date to arrive, her platinum blonde hair swaying in the soft wind.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_253/set?id=189499810
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan] Empty Re: Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan]

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/2/2016, 6:22 am

Blind date wasn't a thing Aiden would've agreed. But he needed to get over the whole Astrid thingy. He stopped the feelings for her by now, which, generally, was good. Aiden decided, to follow one of his siblings' advices, to take a blind date. He was reluctant, and a bit annoyed about the idea, but after that particular sister mentioned the Astrid thingy, he sped off in seconds to the date. Kblam. He put on his faded jeans, unsuitable for freezing New York weather, along with a long sleeve shirt that had the logo of Fallout 4 printed on it. He wore a jumper, under a jumper which was under a gilet. The jumper had a hoodie, and he put it over his head. He tucked his hands into the shirt, and he wore sneakers. Prepping himself was easy. How the date would go was an entirely different problem.

The other date he was supposed to meet said she would be in a cafe in downtown New York City. Nice. The city infested with crime and monsters. Going down the road, he whistled for a taxi. It was surprisingly odd how loud his whistle was. The driver came to a halt, so that Aiden could enter.

"Where to, kid?" asked the driver.

"1567 Broadway, near West 47th Str." Aiden replied, already sitting with his back against the chair, opening his phone. The driver nodded grimly, pressing his foot on the pedal and the car drove away. Aiden was silent for the whole trip, despite the driver constantly attempted to make a conversation with him. He wasn't in a mood to talk to strangers, except for his blind date partner, of course.

---------------------------

As the car pulled up on 1567 Broadway, Aiden gave the driver the money, but in the process, had his right hand snatching the wallet right near his shirt pocket. The driver didn't notice a thing. Aiden quickly got out of the car, then as the driver drove away, he hurried to the café across the street. 1585. Yep, the theft was all planned. Aiden counted 26.40 $. Enough to order a few cups of decaf.

Aiden entered the shop, and then checked his phone again, before spotting his blind dating partner, and he rushed through the café straight to the table in the corner. "Hey!" he attempted to greet with a smile, as he sat down at the table. "Are you my blind date partner?" he asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2016, 6:51 am

That would be me! Alice giggled as she set her phone down and looked up at the tall, and rather cute, demigod. She had seen him around camp before and one of the Maniae from camp told her he was a son of Aphrodite so this was going to be either really fun or really bad. Smiling as she watched him sit down she scanned him over and compared him to Mim, little to no resemblance and that was a big relief. One of the Maniae said something rude and Alice muttered to them to shut up and leave her alone for an hour or two to be 'normal'. Looking back at the boy she shrugged. Maniae, daughter of Mania. Insanity and all that fun stuff. They don't leave me alone like ever. She giggled again sipping her coffee as the specters complained softly to her ears only and floated away to become someone else's problem.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/2/2016, 9:33 am

"Mhmm." Aiden shrugged. Mania. The goddess of...madness? He supposed the Mania demigods have more serious ADHD, seeing their mental problems. But he had no grudges toward Mania demigods, so this date could actually go swell. "Well, the name's Aiden. And uhh...mom's Aphrodite, although some people say I'm more of a Hermes kid." Aiden shrugged. True, his thieving skills were exceptional for a non-Hermes kid, and when he first came to Camp he successfully stole the phone of a passing Hermes kid without him noticing. He was caught afterwards, but the Hermes kids immediately considered him a sibling of theirs. Until blam, he was super gorgeous for three days, and they transferred him to the Aphrodite cabin. Gotta admit, he preferred the Aphrodite cabin over the Hermes cabin as it was overcrowded back in the god of travellers' cabin. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Aiden asked, clasping his hand together. "Oh wait, I forgot. Waiter!"

From the counter, a waiter dashed to his place, and straightened himself. "One decaf. What do you wanna drink?" he asked, turning to the other girl. "It's on the house."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2016, 9:49 am

I know who you are Aiden, the Maniae told me. She said making a wide gesture in general to the spirits who could only be seen by her and her family. They may have been insane as hell but the Maniae knew how to gossip and always had the info Alice needed exactly when she needed it. Fixing her purple lipstick the girl smiled. Alice, Alice Little. She said before thinking of a coffee to get. I'll have a Caramel Frappuccino. Thanks for paying too. She said genuinely happy at his offer. It was gentlemanly and she definitely made a note of it. Fist impressions were always the most important and so far he was giving a very good one.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/2/2016, 10:01 am

"Okay Alice." Aiden grinned a smile. "So yeah, Frappucino like the lady says." The waiter nodded, walking off to the kitchen with the money Aiden gave him. It often wasn't in his nature to be so gallant, but when it comes to dating, he would be. Funny how a majority of people have two sides of a coin. "So, Alice" said Aiden, clasping his hand together again. "I trust you with a secret that can throw me in prison, for who knows how long. So, can I trust you with it?" he began, saying it in an almost riddle form.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2016, 10:07 am

HE SOUNDED LIKE ME MADE A RIDDLE! Alice nodded vigorously and leaned in, shushing the Maniae a few times before looking back at him. It wasn't often she found someone who could speak like a riddler so this was a moment worth saving, to her at least. When one has a dark side it often makes one more full of light. Alice said loud enough for him to hear and whatever Maniae were right next to her. She loved riddles and being a child of Mania made them both easier and more fun seeing as her insane brain made for the best and most complicated riddles with the simplest answers. Nonetheless, Alice waited for the secret to be shared and she hoped it would be a mischievous one. She REALLY like mischievous people.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/2/2016, 10:29 am

"I stole this money." he said, pointing to the wallet, strewn on the table. "Which I just used to purchase this coffee." Aiden read it with the rhythm at 'money' and 'coffee'. "And the waiter's phone." from his pocket he drew the phone out. It belonged to the waiter, whom Aiden somehow tucked his hand into the pocket and snatched his phone. "He'll moan when he finds out it roamed away." Aiden finished the poem. At least it was. Not a good poem. "So, not a remarkable secret, but a grave dangerous secret." he shrugged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2016, 8:31 pm

Alice giggled and clapped her hands softly together. She loved how he was trying to make a poem or riddle and it reminded her of all the Netherlings of Wonderland. Nothing beats a Queen with a love of the color red. She grinned evilly, talking about herself when she started to fight for the throne in wonderland all those years ago. It still felt like yesterday sometimes but she knew better. Fiddling with the piece of the lip ring that was in her mouth the daughter of mania eyed the phone and laughed a little as one of the Maniae grabbed it and set it down in front of her. Not all friends are made of skin and bone, but sometimes made of madness alone. She girl said as the Maniae made itself visible to Aiden for a few seconds then vanished.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 12:09 am

Aiden broke into a grin. "Nice." he complimented, sitting back in the chair. The date was actually going well. Being a ladies' man had its own benefits. At least this would clear off Astrid from his mind. Then out of the blue, the waiter appeared with a cup of decaf and frappucinno. Fortunately Aiden had slipped the phone back in his pocket. "Thank you." he grabbed both the cups. "Coffee, m'lady?" he mimicked his British accent, offering Alice her Frappuccinno.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 12:52 am

Alice tried her best to contain her giggling as she saw Aiden quickly put the phone in his pocket to grab the coffees. With him speaking in his British in his accent it caused Alice to fall back into her actual accent after living in England.Thank you sir. She laughed a little as the waiter walked away and she let out her laughter and leaned back in her chair because of it all. These kinds of thing were what the Maniae fed off of and if it meant Alice could help them then why not help them out a little bit. Well that was fun. She giggeld as she calmed down eventually.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 1:18 am

Aiden broke into a grin. "Indeed." he nodded, slipping back to his Northern American accent. Then he noticed the unique tones and pitches of a British accent from hers. It was somewhat diverse and not too difficult to tell. "Are you British?" he asked abruptly. "I mean, I absolutely love Britain and a lot of things about it." he admitted, tucking his hands into his pocket. "Although for the past ten minutes it seemed like you were more American."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 3:36 am

Blushing a little the daughter of Madness looked at her cup. I hide my accent often because people tend to find it annoying just how much it shows and all. But, since you tried to mimic one i thought it would be fitting if i actually used mine. She admitted fiddling with the brim of her cup as a few of her platinum blonde locks fell into her face. She had some of the brightest hair out of anyone she knew and it was natural to the surprise of many. She looked like Alice Liddel most days, sounded  like her too, which didn't help the fact that she had actually been to wonderland and back. It's funny. She started to say softly looking back at Aiden. I actually feel a little normal right now. No name calling, no fighting with the Maniae and no teasing me because of Wonderland. Is this what it's like for normal demigods? If fragile was a person or appearance then it was how Alice looked right then and there asking the question.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 4:09 am

"I honestly do not know. I didn't have a normal life. Never did. But I suppose, yeah." Aiden shrugged. For someone who spent two years on the street, training himself in thievery, athletics and how to be cold. How to be relentless. That made him divergent from his Aphrodite siblings. Because of…uh-oh. Aiden hated his trauma, especially when it pops up in the midst of something important like this date.

Immediately, he collapsed on the table, spilling the decaf. His eyes slammed shut. Tears trickled down his cheek. Before he fell unconscious, he grabbed hold of Alice's hand to avoid falling off the table.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 4:22 am

Alice shrieked and pulled Aiden back into his chair as one of the Maniae looked at him nad simply said trauma before floating off, not wanting to be bothered with it. Trauma could be a form of madness if it really wanted to but in this sense it wasn't insane enough to be something the Maniae looked for. Moving next to Aiden as he sat, more like slumped, in his chair the daughter of Mania thought back to the time when she was in the Asylum and sat in the corner of her padded room dreaming about her time in Wonderland. She assumed something like that triggered Aiden's trauma and instantly felt bad because of how much she had to fight for her insanity whilst locked up. It was relatable in a way.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 4:46 am

From the corner of the street, the 16-year-old grabbed the hook and strapped it to the pre-installed latch on the wall and after making sure he had it all tight, then gestured toward his co-robber. Running back to the stolen truck, he released the brake and the car rolled downhill. And the wall was pulled, sending the brick pieces flying everywhere as it exploded in an explosion of bricks and dust. The alarm didn't go off. Just as planned.

Aiden climbed inside and snatched the money from the counter, before going outside to face the gang.

"Well done kiddo! Now give us the money." ordered the leader.

"Sorry, guys. But I've got my own business." he shrugged, kicking the leader in the navel, throwing him against the others as he quickly bolted away to the nearest fire escape.

"GET HIM!" the leader bellowed.

The flashback reminded Aiden of what a thief, robber, trickster and deceiver he was. It was a knife etching into him. It made him think of what his father would've thought about him. Seeing his son grew up to be a Hermes figure. Aiden woke up with a start, and found Alice sitting next to him. "I-I'm sorry. It happens hecka lot." he murmured loud enough for her to hear. "Do you wanna go elsewhere?" he offered, holding Alice by her hand.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 4:50 am

Alice instinctively riddled with a bit of her hair as Aiden woke up from the Trauma and nodded. The longer she sat still the more uncomforting it was for her and was one of the major reasons she experimented with recreational drugs in the first place, to help her calm down and sit still. Taking his hand she moved so her arm was looped through his as both her hands laid on top of one another on his arm. It was something like a fairytale move to make but seeing as Alice basically grew up in an asylum due to Wonderland she would take whatever cute and innocent she could get. Then, to add to the very cute moment for a demigod of insanity, it began to lightly snow.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 5:03 am

Aiden raised an eyebrow. It began snowing for some random particular reason. "Erm, do you mind telling me what are you doing?" Aiden asked. His hands were cold. It always has. The smell of perfume fried his nostrils. It was somewhat weird holding hands with someone you know, but frankly, he was ok with it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 6:05 am

Looking up at the clouds Alice laughed. I didn't do this. My mom's insanity not snow She said sticking out her tongue and catching a few snowflakes on her tongue as her "Fck The Cold" beanie flew off in a big gust of wind. Hey! Come back! The girl laughed as she let go of Aiden's arm and chased after her beanie in the wind. the Maniae caught it and began flying around everywhere with the beanie making it look like the object was being possessed in a way.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 6:23 am

People began shrieking in terror as the levitating beanie floated around them. They staggered around to escape. Aiden was swifter than she was and quickly outran Alice, leaping on the table, spilling the contents. He leapt straight at the beanie with precision and crashed against the table, flipping it 360 in the air. "We should go now." he said, giving back Alice her beanie.

"Officer!" yelled the waiter. Aiden had let the phone slipped down the floor under the waiter's leg, coincidentally when a cop came in. "This guy stole my phone!"

"RUN!" Aiden yelped, grabbing Alice by her arm and dashed away at high speed, pursued by three new officers. He momentarily let go of her as he tackled the first, kicking and sending the second landing onto the third. Then he grabbed her hand again and escaped outside.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/3/2016, 6:55 pm

Alice watched as Aiden leapt for her hat and when he told her to run after the waiter yelled for an officer she grinned madly and laughed as she ran with Aiden, her arms pumping as the Maniae started to grow more and more wild with the chaos in the air as well as Alice's maddened brain. She was starting to slip back into her Wonderland mind where she embraced the madness of everything seeing as the Maniae were much like the Netherlings that roamed around the city. Sticks and stones may break my bones but madness never killed! The blonde girl shouted with glee as she started skipping around while running as well. Turning down an alley she spotted a fire escape ladder and jumped up to grab it and start climbing to the roof, knowing it would be more fun to run there and the wind would feel like flying.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/3/2016, 7:06 pm

Aiden bought Alice some time by defending the fire escape. One of them came at him with a baton, which he quickly deprived from the officer and smashed his neck with it. Another came, which he ducked down and smashed in the legs with the baton. But a lot more were coming. Nah, he dealt with worse. He faced men with guns once. And he even got shot, but the wound was treated and healed, left no scars. But not before he single-handedly disarmed them all with a single baseball bat.

The demigod found that it was the best time to retreat, so he smacked another guy in his knee, making the guy tumble and smashed face first on the floor. Then he tossed the baton away and dashed to the side as a security guard leapt at him, and Aiden was thrown backwards, landing on his butt. He quickly got up and ran for the fire escape, with the officers and guards in pursuit. Alice was already ahead of him deep in the alley. He grabbed a trash can and hurled it to the side, causing one of them to trip over it, and then another as well. Others jumped over it or ran to the side. Aiden made it to the fire escape and pulled the switch to retract. The fire escape began retracting, and Aiden followed it up by grabbing the railing. Once out of reach, he climbed over the railing and followed Alice quickly up the stairs.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2016, 8:57 am

Alice skipped around on the roof with a Cheshire cat grin on her face and a few of the Maniae being visible now. They were floating around in insanity and all that fun stuff. They all looked like something out of Wonderland in a way and Alice just giggled as she jumped onto another rooftop with her blonde hair flowing behind her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/4/2016, 10:31 am

Aiden grabbed Alice's hand and led her down a staircase on the roof. He found the door unlocked, and the duo entered. Surprisingly, it was a mall. People flooded the place. Everywhere was littered with ads. Aiden acknowledged that they were on the third floor. Now for the improvisation to work. Aiden walked casually, with Alice close to him. They needed a transport. Then uh oh.

In front of them, four officers approached. Aiden quickly turned, but behind them was another, bigger group. They stood next to a blank wall, with posters, no shops. They were cornered, unless they had a plan. "Don't slap me. PDAs make people uncomfortable." he murmured, as he pushed Alice against the wall. He put both arms on her shoulders. "It's the only way we'll hide from them. Unless you wanna get caught." he warned, leaning closer, and kissed her. The officers rendezvous but the suspects, where they thought was gonna end up in, was gone. They saw a guy in his hoodie making out with a girl with platinum blond hair, and quickly turned away, before darting off to find the suspect.

Aiden dropped out of the kiss, turning his back against the wall. "Sorry. But it worked, didn't it?" he remarked, sighing in relief. "Got that trick from Captain America."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 8:46 am

Alice happily walked along with Aiden when she heard him say something about hitting and PDA. I wonder what that's all about. She thought moments before Aiden laid his own lips on hers. They were caurious and yet very soft to hers. Leaning her petit body into his she heard a few cops walk passed them as they shared their embraced and when they were far enough away Aiden broke the meaningless kiss and mentioned Captain America. I don't watch TV and I've never seen a movie before. Who's Captain America? She asked rather curious. From her time in the Asylum and then at the orphanage she never really got around to watching television and the onlything she ever really did on the computer was look up songs and sheet music so Captain America was a whole new thing for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:50 am