A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private) Empty Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 6:54 am

"...And then I was all, b!tch, my mascara runs faster than you," she said, and all her friends giggled.

"What an idiot!" Daryl chuckled, a hand over her mouth.

"Blown the fck out," Jess added.

Cleopatra picked another pink marshmallow from the box and bit into it, chewing it slowly. "Yeah, that chick learned her lesson," she said with a little smile, slowly rotating her ankles to admire her shoes. She had arrived at camp two days ago, straight from Barcelona, and it felt great to see everyone again. She loved having different social circles, a mortal one and a camp one: you always had new gossip, new rumors, new scandals, and it was a delight to take part in all of it. Cleopatra relished it.

Also, spring break was a great opportunity to relax. The seventeen years old didn't give that much of a damn about school (which could be seen in her low marks), but she had signed a new contract with a different modeling agency, which now flooded her agenda with photoshoots. She loved it, but spending the whole day posing in a studio could get quite exhausting and her legs were sometimes so sore she couldn't even go to house parties after that! Oh my gods, right?

But that was behind her now. She had two weeks here and she intended to enjoy them. So she had ditched archery training this afternoon to chill here with her friends, garbed in a designer bikini top, a pair of shorts edged with lace, and stilettos. Her thick black curls fell down her back; her arms dripped with jewels and gold bangles, making her dark skin stand out. The sun here wasn't as hot as in Spain, but it didn't matter as long as she could chill without having to worry about rain.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private) Empty Re: Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private)

Post by Jinjaku 3/11/2016, 7:17 am

Being the new kid around was never easy, but add in monsters demigods and a whole bunch of other stuff and you got down right impossible. Arriving at camp was a new experience for Jin as he had never imagined it would look as it did, bunch of kids coming ang going all busy with different things to be perfectly honest with himself it really in all fairness did seem like a summer camp except they kill monsters and are actully demigods.

As the days rolled past he had gotten used to seeing the pegasi and nypmphs that had first shocked the living daylights out of him, walking towards his temporary cabin which was the cabin of the God hermes where all new arrivals are situated in, he heard the voices of some girls gossiping as he turned his head towards the voices he saw it was some girls from cabin 10 (Aphrodite's children).

Listening to what was being said he rolled his eyes at the superficial bull of it all, *like did they really have nothing else to talk about other than fashion, make up and boys but whatever its none of my problem* he thought to himself
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private) Empty Re: Life isnt perfect but your outfit could be (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 9:01 am

A guy walked past them, maybe a bit younger than Cleopatra. He had dark-ish skin like her and looked a little muscular, but Cleopatra started giggling quietly, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"Hey girls, look! It's that new kid!"

Immediately, everyone started whispering and chuckling, some of the girls in her squad pointing at him or wrinkling their noses.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/11/2016, 9:18 am

"Hey girls, look! It's that new kid!" hearing this Jin gazed at the girl who said it, looking at her he saw that she had a similar skin colour. "Oh wow like OMG look at me the new kid" like seriously get over it I get it i'm new but I aint no side show for you to gawk at. Jin said as he mocked her and her friends before rolling his eyes at the immaturity of it all.

As he started to walk off something caught his eye, he had seen something move quickly from his periphial view. He wondered what it could have been for a second before shrugging his suspicion off.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 10:15 am

The girls laughed even more. Cleopatra slowly smiled at the guy, her eyes glittering with make-up.

"Shhh, honey, what's wrong?" she asked, pulling her hair back. Her friends grinned. She quickly scanned him for any potential crushes he might have, but sensed nothing -- maybe he was too new to have met anyone he really liked.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/11/2016, 10:23 am

"Shhh, honey, what's wrong?"Raising an eyebrow at the term on endearment, he shrugged it off guessing it had something to do with their mother Aphrodite or was probably a girl thing. "Nothing's wrong, it's nothing" he said to her as he watched her observe him along with her friends whom were grinning like a pack of hyenas.

"So is there anything you wanted or are you just in awe at my prescence?" he questioned with a mocking grin gesturing to himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 12:25 pm

"Mm, obviously," Jess said, which made them crack up again.

"Girls, girls," Cleopatra chided after a few moments, smiling slowly. "You're making him uncomfortable. New kids are sensitive, you know." She raised her chin and tilted her head, looking at him. "Who's your god parent?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/11/2016, 1:25 pm

"You're making him uncomfortable. New kids are sensitive, you know." Hearing this Jin couldn't help but feel amused as a grin slide across his face. "Yeah girls im rather sensitive, I might even cry if you continue to make me uncomfortable." he said in amusement.

"Who's your god parent?" Hearing the question a rather bitter smile came across his face before he grinned "Ohh wouldnt you like to know, hmm I guess I could tell ya. Well my Godly parent just so happens to be Oizys."

"Hmm I guess your wondering why I aint depressed or some bull like that right, well I figured I aint gonna buy into that whole stereo type thing plus where's the fun in being depressed." he said grinning even though it was obvious that he was lying to himself as well as everyone else.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 1:59 pm

Alright, sarcasm was not his strength, Cleopatra thought. Nor was detecting when he was being patronized.

"Who the fck is Oizys," another girl said, arrogantly wrinkling her nose.

"Probably some minor deity, not really important," her friend replied, who was a daughter of Apollo.

"Yeah, that sounds quite boring," Cleopatra yawned. "Sweet of you to drop by, run along now."

OOC: Jumping in with another character

BIC: Sundae had seen the exchange go on and rolled her eyes. Cleopatra could be nice but she was also a real handful when you didn't know her. She liked to pick her friends based on connections, powers and generally on whether or not they'd be useful to her. She could seem all nice and glitter on the outside and be a big bully on the inside. Sundae knew that from experience, since she used to be a bully herself.

"Hey." Hopping off the windowsill of the arts and crafts building, she strode over. "Don't mind them. They're always like that."

Today, the Asian girl was wearing a baby blue top with black shorts, a silver collar with spikes and a pair of combat boots.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/13/2016, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/11/2016, 2:15 pm

Rolling his eyes at the dismissal, whatever they think Oizys ain't strong huh, guess I'll have to do something bout it later on then. Jin thought to himself before looking over to who had storlled over towards them.

Looking at the person who had strolled over he noticed that she was of asian background, "yeah well b!tches act the same everywhere huh, I had these group of girls who were exactly like these lot over here at the orphanage, yeah they wont last very long will they." Jin said with a grin as he briefly wondered about how they would meet their demises.

"Well anyways I'm Jin and I'm guessing you've already heard of me considering I'm the new kid in town" he said with a raised eyebrow and grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2016, 6:39 pm

"Yeah, I saw you when Chiron introduced you at dinner," she said, then extended her hand. "I'm Daeseon, but I generally go by Sundae cause it's more western. Daughter of Deimos." She tilted her head. "Jin...that sounds Asian. You got heritage?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/13/2016, 9:35 am

Seeing the extended hand, Jin extended his own hand shaking her hand. "Ahh that's cool I guess" he said her explain her name, "Jin...that sounds Asian. You got heritage?" "Hmm yeah, someone from my dad's side was Asian, I didnt really wanna change it to honour my family."

"So what made you come over here then, apart from miss b!tch and her goupies over there." He said pointing at the girls from cabin 10.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2016, 10:08 am

"Just wanted to introduce myself, didn't want you to think there are only people like them here at camp," Sundae replied. "You know, not all the populars are d!cks, just need to know who to hang out with." She herself tended to hang out with people like Arian, Scarlett, Austin, and all their crew, who were really nice people when you knew how mean populars could be. "By the way, are you still in the Hermes cabin or did I miss your claiming?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 7:04 am

"Ahh I see thanks for the advice, I guess." he said after hearing her response to his question.
    "By the way, are you still in the Hermes cabin or did I miss your claiming?" Hearing the question Jin thought back to his claiming that was rather anti-climatic, It was during his first few days of joining the camp and he had been feeling rather miserable as he had ended up missing Jase more than he realized he would have. In this time he felt something welling up inside him, invcresing in pressure until he felt like he would burst, then they pushed him over the edge. A group of kids from the ares cabin found him in the forest while he was still in a state of depression and misery, as they relentlessly teased him about his background which he still has no idea were they found it out from, he confronted them telling them to back off and leave him alone. They obviously didnt like it so they decided to do what any ares kid would and start to become physical, so the situation escalated with Jin having to defend himself against four opponents whom were excellent combatants. After getting dropped by a suprise punch to the face they approached him like lions going in or the kill, thats when he felt the power rise and burst from within him and as he looked up to face his opponents what he sa shocked him.

Looking up at the faces of his attackers, they seemed to be either in a crying mess or shocked stupor mumbling about how they were sorry. Slowly getting up to his feet he watched in shock and confusion as they kids who were once about to beat him up were on their knees crying like babies, not knowing what to do he tried shaking them out of their miserable state. When that didnt work he grew fustrated and threw a punch at the closest person to him and as the punch landed it seemed to shake the kid out of his shaken state, as he moved closer to the kid, the kid tried backing away from him in what seemed like terror, moving closer to the kid, Jin reached out to help him up but before he could the kid bolted up to his feet and ran back into camp.

Looking around at the other three remaining kids, Jin wondered why the boy seemed so terrified of him as he proceeeded to awaken the others form their daze like states, as he did they seemed to have similar reactions to the preivios kid from before. This got Jin thinking about what could be the reason they seemed to fear him upon waking up from their dazed state.

As he watched the last of them bolt back to camp like the rest, he stopped as he could feel something in the air frowning he couldnt quite seem to place it but if he were to say it would be kind of like feeling misery or depressed which he thought was ludacris as how could he possibly feel such emotions in the air like that.

As he entered camp he noticed people making way for him as he walked through in order for him to talk too chiron, as he wanted to relay what had happened in the forest to him in order to find out what was wrong. As he entered the big house, it seemed like chiron had been expecting him to arrive as both Chiron and Mr.D were both present. As he took a seat, Chiron cleared his throat as he was going to say something but before he could, he noticed that both Chiron and Mr.D had become trnasfixed with something above his head, as he watched their facial expressions drop he got a bad feeling that got worse as he heard the curses both Centuar and God whispered under their breaths.

Walking out of the big house, he looked around the camp as he noticed he was now the center of attention, as he heard them whisper about him being the son of Oizys the Goddess of misery and suffering.

Shaking his head he apologised for spacing out, "Uh yeah you kinda did miss it but it was nothing special really, I still bunk in the hermes cabin mostly cause my mothers cabin hasnt been built yet."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 7:50 am

OOC: Can my character Chiara have been one of those Ares kids?

BIC: "Yeah, the Hephaestus guys are quite busy with all the cabins they have to build. Yours should be up in no time, don't worry," she smiled. "You got any plans for this afternoon?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 8:46 am

OOC: Yeah no problem

BIC: "Hmm not really, just wandering about" he replied back looking up at the clouds above as they drifted by. Did you have something you wanted to do?" he asked sounding bored but you could hear the curiosity in his voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 8:58 am

"Well I'm meeting my girlfriend in two hours but I've got nothing before that." She glanced at Cleopatra and her clique. "I mean...they're all here...which means the Aphrodite cabin is empty." A sly smirk stretched her lips. "Got some shaving foam?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 9:11 am

"Hmm thats cool I guess" was all he said as he didnt really know what else to say, but as soon as he heard her question he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Yeah I got shaving cream, why you wanna shave before you go meet your girlfriend?" he asked before walking of in the direction of his temporary cabin. "And I was joking I know exactly what you wanna do and if we're gonna do it we're gonna have to be quick 'bout it."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 9:16 am

"Mate you're talking to someone who spent two years and a half in the Hermes cabin. I picked up some tricks," she smirked as she casually strolled away with him.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 9:29 am

Hearing her statement, he couldnt stop the small grin that came across his face in amusement. "Hmm seems like today isn't such a bad day at all huh" he mumbled to himself as he strolled beside his soon to be partner in crime.

As they got to the cabin he stealthily made his way into the cabin, before signaling for her to wait for him as he had jsut remembered that he in fact didnt have any shaving cream and was planning on stealing it from one of his temporary cabin mates.
    digging through some of the material in the room he spotted some shaving cream in the bathroom.

Walking out he walked over to her as he passed over the shaving cream, "So how we gonna do this?" he asked curious about how she planned on excecuting this prank of hers.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 11:31 am

Sundae grew her creepy smile, the one that dug pointed dimples into her cheeks and made her eyebrows rise into high arches. "The perfect prank is the one that isn't obvious at first," she said. "They love their shoes so much, don't they... Imagine them sliding a foot into their pretty boot, only to dig their toes into shaving foam."
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 11:40 am

Watching Sundae in amusement as a creepy grin grew across her face, Jin wondered what she had planned before a small grin appeared in his face as he was amused at the plan she had for the girls.

"Hmm seems like a good plan but why not spice it up a little, I mean they love their hair being all shiny and sh!t how 'bout we tamper with their shampoo?" he said with an equally creepy grin that had streched across his face that looked oddly like the one the chesire cat had sported in alice in woderland.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 11:56 am

"That sounds good... Though I think it would be even better in their hairspray. We could dip some of their nail polish into the shampoo though. " She held up her hand for a high five. "We doing this?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/15/2016, 12:05 pm

"Nope we aren't the nymphs in the forest are." he replied back rolling his eyes, but as he did a small grin crept across his face before vanishing like it was never there.

As he was about to continue walking he help up his hand connecting his and hers in a high five, before walking off in the direction of the aphrodite's cabin. "So you comin or not, I dont got all day you know" he said in a cold tone but with a hint of amusement that let people know that the cold tone of voice was not in a hostile way but just the way he talked.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 1:21 pm

"I'm there," Sundae said, who had been checking her shoes -- actually glancing around to make sure no one was watching.

"This way," she said, sneaking in through the back window and stepping down from the windowsill. Inside, it smelled of designer perfume and body spray. Sundae snuck into the bathroom and uncapped the first hairspray bottle she could find, spraying a good amount of shaving foam inside.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:04 am