A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A model's life (private for Neri)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A model's life (private for Neri) Empty A model's life (private for Neri)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2016, 6:42 am

Cleopatra stalked into the appartment, casually twirling her bag over her shoulder. "Listen, I don't care about all that, just call the creative director," she was saying into her glitzy smartphone. "The show is a week from now, how come the fitting hasn't started yet? Ugh." Her voice was clear and honeyed, but a light tremor betrayed her irritation. After a pause where she listened to her interlocutor, she draped a dainty hand across her forehead. "Darling. Darling. Do you even know how many castings and photoshoots I've had today, on top of an off-site show? Right. You know that, because you're my...? You're my? (-another pause-) Exactly, you're my booker. So book me a fitting for that blasted fashion show!" Clicking the phone call away, she sat down on one of the glamorous couches dotting the living room and sighed. The kitchen maid had prepared a pitcher of fresh fruit juice and she helped herself to a glass, sipping it whilst gazing out at the New York skyline through the floor-to-ceiling windows. She was dressed in long white leather trousers, a pastel orange top and a crisp white crop jacket, her arms and ears dripping with golden jewels. Her stilettos glittered in the light of the overhead chandelier as she tilted her head to the side. "Cyrus, are you home?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A model's life (private for Neri) Empty Re: A model's life (private for Neri)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 7:34 am

Hearing the door open and shut meant one of two things; Cyrus was getting to see Cleo sooner than expected, or his friends had decided to pay a visit. As of late he was avoiding the later of the two considering they all wanted him to go out and get them girls and free things but either way he was hoping it was Cleo. Hearing the faint sound of stilettos he sighed with relief, it was Cleo. Fixing his beanie on his black and white hair the soon to be twenty-five year old demigod walked out into the living room when he heard his name being called. The wood was cool under his bare feet but it was nicer than stone would have been.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2016, 8:03 am

"Hey babe," she said as Cyrus walked into the large room. By combining their juicy paychecks, the two of them had managed to rent this first class luxury penthouse in the heart of New York, overlooking the whole city and a part of the bay. They could even see the Empire States Building from here -- Cleopatra sometimes wondered if her mother saw her from up there. Was she happy? Was she proud?

"That was a long day," she started, crossing her feet and stretching like a cat. "I had five photoshoots. Five! Plus a triple runway go at the Nouvelle Ocean show, which was at the other end of town. I am exhausted." Rolling to her side on the couch, she looked at Cyrus from underneath her eyelashes. "Do you have anything fun planned tonight? Cause I need to let go."

Even barefoot and with a beanie, Cyrus was remarkably attractive. His allure, his demeanor, simply everything about him was charm and temptation. And he was hers.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 8:36 am

Sitting on the couch and moving so Cleo's legs were over his lap he chuckled. Well I DO have tickets to that Wicked performance. But I doubt you would want to go to that. I mean private balcony? Might as well throw these out right? He laughed a little before rubbing his thumb on her pants where his hand was resting as he rested his other arm on the back of the couch.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2016, 11:44 am

Cleopatra shook her opulent curls. "You're delightful babe," she said, putting her hand atop his. "How should I dress? Formal, casual chic, semi?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 8:16 am

Well considering it is a production i would say buisness casual. He chuckled before moving out from under her legs and moved towards the kitchen to grab a cigarette from the pack he had there. He lit it and moved towards the window, smoking casually and relaxing ever so slightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 8:33 am

As he went to smoke, she stretched again, took her stilettos off, and stood up. "First things first, I'm going to have a bath," she announced. "I'll meet you in an hour."
    Even if she disapproved of his smoking habit, she didn't tell him to stop -- after all, if he wanted to, it was his problem.

An hour later, she was in the hallway. Her freshly washed curls were gathered over one shoulder, held there by discrete pins. She was dressed in a white button-up shirt and peach blazer, a long white maxi skirt flowing down to her ankles. Shorter in the front than at the back, it revealed a part of her shins and her pedicured feet, which were set in a pricey pair of crystal-dotted Zanotti sandals.
    Taking a last look in the mirror, she checked on her make-up and nails before spraying a last bit of perfume behind her ears and waiting for Cyrus, leaning against the wall whilst holding her designer clutch.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/2/2016, 10:42 am

Cyrus walked out of the other bathroom and ruffled his hair. It wasn't often that the two had decided to go out and do something casual, usually they went out with models or partied with the rich. This was a nice change to it all truth be told. Fixing his tie and pushing his sleeves up slightly he smiled at Cleo. You look lovely as always my darling. The demigod said as he leaned against one hand that was resting beside her head on the wall. He moved the other hand to her waist and giving it a slightly squeeze.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 12:12 pm

Cleopatra took his chin between index and middle finger, leaned forward for the kiss, then turned away and walked out the door with a little smirk. "Where exactly is this happening?" she asked as they took the elevator down to the ground floor.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/3/2016, 5:02 am

Oh nothing special, just Broadway. He chuckled while in the elevator. He quickly leaned in and stole a kiss from his Queen while the two were alone in the elevator.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:01 pm