A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Silver Arrows

DaNerdBird
    DaNerdBird

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2016-03-02

Silver Arrows Empty Silver Arrows

Post by DaNerdBird 3/12/2016, 2:43 am

Erasmia crept through the forest, bow drawn. She was instructed to scout the area, searching for potential threats, but if she found prey, then that would be a bonus.
    Her eyes trained on the ground, searching in vain for tracks. Oh well, she thought, maybe I can gather something. A few berries, or some bird eggs. She looked up. Well, maybe not eggs. These branches are too thin to support a nest.

Sighing, she sat down at the foot of a tree and began to sharpen her arrows. I should always be prepared.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Silver Arrows Empty Re: Silver Arrows

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 2:55 am

Aria came to a halt next to Mia, her black hair swept back and her cyan eyes narrowed.

"How is the scouting going?" She asked, standing in front of the sitting girl with her arms crossed.

The four centuries old daughter of Zeus was wearing camouflage pants, combat boots with crampons, and a white tee, her skin glowing like moonshine thanks to the benediction of Artemis. She herself was on patrol duty around the Hunters' camp, but had decided to bend her trajectory a little when she had sensed that Mia had sat down during her own duty.
    DaNerdBird
    DaNerdBird

Female

Post by DaNerdBird 3/19/2016, 8:52 pm

'Yes. No. Err...' Erasmia was always awkward in front of the most senior Hunters. She knew Aria was brave and well-respected, and was hoping to make a good impression, but it seemed that would not happen.'I haven't seen anything, monster or otherwise... I've only been scouting for an hour or two, I think, so there might be something further out.'
    She shoved the sharpened arrows in her quiver and stood up. 'Have you seen anything?'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2016, 2:35 pm

"My job isn't to scout, but to patrol," Aria replied. Scouts were generally the ones who alerted the patrols so they could be ready for whatever was attacking. "I haven't sensed anything though, but we should remain vigilant. Dangers come from above as well." As a daughter of Zeus, she knew that all too well. "Don't sit down again on your duty," she advised, "except if you're injured."
    DaNerdBird
    DaNerdBird

Female

Post by DaNerdBird 3/26/2016, 4:53 am

Erasmia resisted the urge to smack herself in the forehead. Of course you don't sit down on patrol - Artemis mentioned it when I joined. And I actually managed to forget. I'm an idiot. 'Well, I am pleased to know that we aren't in any immediate danger. I will continue my scouting, check to see if anything tries to surprise us.' She drew her dagger Katafronó and started to trek further into the forest. 'Good luck on your patrol, Aria, Daughter of Zeus.'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2016, 3:42 am

OOC: There's a Hunt coming up. Would you like to sign up for it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:52 am