A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Arrows and Hearts

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Arrows and Hearts Empty Arrows and Hearts

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 3:20 pm

Arrows and Hearts Jordan-nichols-1397578828
    Narcissus had woken up at at 5:30 am which was early for him. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for him and Demetrius run together. He had bought some bottled water along with some protein bars that he was able to 'convince' a son of Ares to give him. He also bought towels along with him just in case things got sweaty. The son of Aphrodite wore a white long sleeve thermal with short black shorts. A head band kept his hair out of his eyes and a sweat band on his wrists. He decided to start a little early so he picked up good sized log and put it across his back. Narcissus plugged in his headphones into his ear, turn to the song Anaconda, and started to do his squats.

Last edited by Green on 1/11/2015, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Arrows and Hearts Empty Re: Arrows and Hearts

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 3:24 pm

Demetrius woke up late. Then again late for him was 5:45 in the morning. He rushed to get some clothes on, deciding on a blue basketball shorts and a black skin tight north face long sleeve shirt to keep him warm. With a quick spike of his hair he ran out the cabin and into the forest coming to the creek and finding Narcissus doing squats with a log. Dem chuckled and walked up to him, giving him a quick kiss on he cheek before stretching his legs out properly for their run.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 3:33 pm

Narcissus noticed Demetrius walk toward him. "Bonjour." He greeted as he took his headphones and tossed the log out in front of him. A smile grew across his face as he checked Dem out while he stretched. He was excited that he was able to spend the day with such a wonderful guy. "How are you doing on this fine morning?" He asked him, stretching his legs.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 3:37 pm

Im doing very well actually. Im sorry i overslept, charming. Dem said using the pet name he loved with Narcissus. He noticed the son of Aphrodite checking him out and he gave a deep sounding chuckle.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 3:41 pm

"Don't Worry about it! I was just doing a few squats before you got here." He stated and smirked, crossing his arms. "Charming? I like it, Makes me feel regal." Narcissus winked at him playfully as he touched his toes, then slowly rolled his body upward.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 3:47 pm

I dont know whats more entertaining;the fact that you need a pet name to make you feel regal with your looks or how much you like it when i call you charming. Dem chuckled as he jumped to grab a low branch and do chin ups like when he played football.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 3:57 pm

Narcissus laughed some as he watched him do chin ups. He watched as his muscles contract and relax as he did his exercise. He placed his hands on his own waist, studying Demetrius' body frame. He stared some before shaking his head and walking around the edge of the creek. "Oh mother help me." He groaned, rubbing his temples as he glanced at Dem ever so often.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 4:00 pm

Demetrius dropped down and walked up behind Narcissus silently.What?He chuckled when he heard Narc groan something. He wondered what the son of Aphrodite was thinking, it was always something that Dem wish he could know.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 4:08 pm

"Nothing, nothing."He blushed deeply, shaking his head as he smoothed back his hair. He glanced at his abs before punching his shoulder lightly. "You ready for that run, sunshine?" He asked, back petaling down the trail. This was going to be an intresting relationship between him and Dem. Hopefully it will last. "So, where are you from?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 4:10 pm

Dem sprinted after Narc with a smile.Im surprised you can't tell from my accent. Im from the UK. He told the boy as his accent became more clear.And you? He said starting to do grape vines and jumping any boulders he found in his path.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 4:18 pm

Narcissus blushed deeply, he should've known where he's from. He continued his jog beside the bae. "I'm from California. San Francisco to be exact. Can't you tell?" He asked, jumping over logs and rocks. The son of Aphrodite wanted to beat Demetrius at the run, so he could have something to boast about.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 4:24 pm

Slightly. But I wasn't for certain till you mentioned the other two people from Cali you were toying with. Dem rounded a corner and began weaving in and out of the trees to help with his agility as he began picking up a lot of speed. It had been ages since the son of Apollo had run and, now that he was getting back into it, he felt alive and full of unlimited energy.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 4:29 pm

The demigod laughed a bit and chased after him, going off the path a little bit as he sped through the forest, jumping over holes that had been put in the ground. Narcissus could barely see Demetrius anymore, hoping that he would stay safe. Soon it came to wooded and he had to go back on the path where Dem was.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 6:21 pm

Dem noticed he was very far ahead of Narc and slowed down to let him catch up. He guessed he got too in the moment and let his mind carry his as fast as he could. The forest started to grow denser and Dem stopped at a very large boulder to rest and wait for Narc, listening to the creek.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 6:24 pm

Narcissus finally caught up with Demetrius, panting as he tried to catch his breath. The son of Aphrodite looked at him before smiling breathlessly. "I guess you win." He stated, leaning against the large Boulder. It had been fun and very peaceful. He was glad that he was able to spend the morning out right.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 6:28 pm

Dem chuckled and took off his shoes to stand in the shallow part of the creek, letting the cold water make his feet feel better.C'mere. The water will make your feet feel much better. he said motioning for Narc to copy him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 6:37 pm

He slowly took off his shoes, looking at Demetrius. He had an evil idea and decided to 'slip' on the wet bank, falling on Demetrius. "Woah!"He yelped, causing them both to fall down in the creek. He landed on the side of him, rubbing his head.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 7:03 pm

Dem chuckled and moved so Narc layed on his chest and Dem layer on his back in the cool water.I think I like it like this. Dem said with a deeper chuckle and voice. The water continued to run down the river and passed by the both of then as they later one atop the other.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 7:19 pm

Narcissus blushed deeply, laughing a bit as he looked down on Demetrius. "Yeah, me too.." He whispered, going down for a kiss. But before they're lips touched, he put his index finger between them and kissed his nose instead. The son of Love sat up and smiled evilly. "Morning breath." He laughed.

There was a low growl coming from the forest to the right of them. It was something big. Narcissus gulped and gripped Dem, shirt tightly. "Dem..." He whispered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 7:31 pm

Dem hears the growl and he immediately goes into protection mode. With a swift motion he has Narc sitting behind the giant boulder and holds his index finger to his lips to hush him as he peaks around the boulder. Thats when he sees the Hell hound wandering around and sniffing at their discarded shoes. Dem curses under his breath and notices that the empty log that holds his bow and arrows is not twenty feet from where he hides. Narc, i need you to stay here and remain quiet while i go make a run for my bow in the log over there. Can you do that for me baby? He says calmly but quickly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 7:38 pm

Narcissus shook his head quickly, holding on to his hand. "Please don't go.." He whispered. This was the first time in almost a year that he had contact with a monster. The son of Aphrodite looked at him. "I-I can distract it...just get my mirror..." He whimpered, standing up slowly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 7:41 pm

Dem sat him pack down and cupped him face in his hands. Just sit tight charming. I'll make sure you're safe and sound. He said looking into Narc's eyes pleadingly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 7:47 pm

He wanted to help, but he nodded, staying where he was. "I can help.." He stated, looking down at Dem's hands. However he stayed where he was, not moving or making a sound.

The hell hound started to come closer to the two lovers, sniffing around, it's mouth watering.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 8:00 pm

Dim gave Narc a kiss on his forehead and quickly threw a decent sized rock at a tree, causing the hell hound to turn just long enough for Dem to sprint to the log and grab his bow set and sword. In a quick movement an arrow was knocked and set free right at the Hell Hound who cried out in pain as the arrow burried itself in its front haunch. The Hell Hound then came running, as much as he could towards Demetrius who let another arrow fly and hit him in the shoulder. When the demon got too close Dem drew his long celestial bronze sword, slicing at the demon's chest but only cutting the air. The Hound lashed out and left four claw marks on Demetrius's chest, causing his shirt to rip and blood to slowly start seeping from the wounds.

With a cry of pain Dem rolled away and stood again, making the sword cut through the back of the hound.mas the demon turned to dust Dem fell to his knees and sheathed his sword.Its safe Narcissus.He chocked out through gritted teeth. Damn did that cut hurt.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 8:07 pm

Narcissus hid away, hearing the screams of both the monster and his boyfriend. He held his knees to his chest, unable to move and help him out. Soon the fight was over and heard Demetrius say that everything was clear and slowly stood up. The beast was gone, but Dem was badly wounded. "No, no!" He shouted and ran toward him. "Demetrius no! I'm sorry.." He whispered, a tear rolling down his face. He looked at the four clawed wound that was now on his chest. "We need to get you out of here!" He tried his best to stand Dem up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:11 am