A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Arrows and Hearts

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Arrows and Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrows and Hearts

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 8:12 pm

Dem chuckled then winced as his chest expanded with each breath.Just get me some Yarrow, its a white flower to help stop bleeding. Can you do that for me while I try to dress the wound? He explained as he started ripping the sleeves on his shirt off and his shirt in general. It payed to know medicine herbs and plants for these exact situations.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 8:16 pm

He nodded and rushed to go find the white petaled flower that apparently had the name of Yarrow. Narcissus searched for a good two minutes before finding a patch of them. He quickly snatched them out of the ground and ran back to Demetrius. He handed them to him, squatting as he watched him, looking up at him like a sad dog. "I'm sorry babe..if you could have only let me help.."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 8:20 pm

Dem waved it off.Its alright. It really is. You seemed panicked and thats the worst way to be when you have to fight. He began pressing the flower to his cuts and winced with a low groan. Soon the bleeding stopped and he used his ripped shirt to tie like a bandage and keep the flowers in place. An easy fix, this was actually the easiest heal he had to do. See, it's alright now. Dem smiled as he stood and put his arrows in the quiver on his back, slinging the bow over his shoulder as well. With a quick glance at Narcissus he cupped the boys face in his hands. Now may I?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 8:27 pm

Narcissus looked down ashamed, but looked back into Demetrius' eyes and nodded. "Please.." He whispered; leaning in for his first kiss with his new boyfriend. Sparks seemed to ignite as his lips touched Dem's. Wrapping his arms around his neck, the demigod relaxed a bit, leaning on him for support.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 8:31 pm

Dem wrapped his arms around Narcissus and groaned slightly as the boy leaned on his chest. It hurt but he didn't care, nothing could make him happier right now. Dem began kissing Narcissus slowly yet lovingly as they stood there in the woods after he fought off a Hell Hound for his boyfriend. HIS boyfriend. It felt right to call Narcissus his.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 8:40 pm

The son of Aphrodite broke away slowly, looking at Demetrius. His lips still buzzing even though their lips stopped touching. Finally he was somebody's. He was Demetrius' and he was going to make him the happy guy alive. "S-so a-about our d-date? I-I, I-f you're still up for it.." He said, stumbling over his words. Narcissus looked away from his beautiful light green eyes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 8:44 pm

And why on earth wouldn't I? Shall we make it even more fun and not see each other till our date?Dem chuckles giving Narcissus another quick kiss as the boy kept stuttering. It was adorable and made Dem feel lucky to have someone to love and protect.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 8:49 pm

Narcissus nodded and cuddled against him a bit. "Sure. I have to do some things later anyway..." He whispered, tracing his collar bone with his index finger. He kissed back and stepped away a bit. "Where do you want to have the date?" He asked him as he thought about a picnic on the beach, but then sand might get in their food. "I don't have any good ideas, baby.."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:06 pm

Dem chuckled and pinned Narcissus against a tree.Meet me here at nine tonight. I have a few ideas.He purred in the boys ear as his breath danced across the Son of Alhrodite's skin. He had a bad side, and sometimes he could use it to his amazing advantage. With a deep chuckle Dem playfully bit at Narcissus' neck and then placed a simple kiss there.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 9:14 pm

Narcissus looked at him in awe before nodding slowly as he was pinned up against the tree. Just the touch of Demetrius made him weak at the knees. "N-nine pm sharp.."He whispered in almost a whimper. When Demetrius bit his neck, Narcissus moved his head to the side some. "Are you sure you're not a son of Himeros? Because you're just amazing..." He whispered, looking up in his eyes, wanting to jump side them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:16 pm

Dem chuckled and placed a deep kiss on Narcissus' lips before using his body to keep the shorter boy pinned.Im just special i guess. He said in a low voice as the tree blocked out the sun.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 9:19 pm

He kissed back and touched his forehead to his. "May I go now? I need to reorganize my body sprays." He whispered, totally captured by this son of Apollo. "What should I wear? Just so I can get an idea of clothing."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:24 pm

Wear whatever you wish. I need to go find my daughter of Mania friend to make sure i have everything for tonight. After all, crazy is always a great friend to have. Dem let Narc go and he picked his things up, starting to walk to the cabins.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 9:27 pm

"Mania? What do you have planned?"Narcissus asked as he watched him as he started to leave for the cabins. He followed after him to find out the answer before going back to his cabin to get ready for later on tonight.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:30 pm

That would ruin the fun now wouldn't it? He said giving his boyfriend a quick kiss and heading into his cabin as a few Aphrodite girls squealed with delight. Dem was glad Narcissus wasn't that much of a stereotypical child of Aphrodite, it would be much less fun to tease him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 9:32 pm

He rolled his eyes playfully as he head toward his cabin, his half sisters flocking him and asking him questions. Narcissus couldn't wait till later on that night. He could only imgaine what was in store for them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2015, 9:33 pm

OOC:END TOPIC! I'll make the one in the woods when I think of something good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:11 pm