A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In The NYC [me and Darcy]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

In The NYC [me and Darcy] Empty In The NYC [me and Darcy]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 8:44 am

Astrid and her friends were all looking rather nice in their outfits for the day, especially Emily and Cyrus but that was to be expects from a Himeros and Aphrodite.  Everyone grabbed seats at a large table at a Bar&Grill and everyone was laughing about how Cyrus was complaining about when he was in Milan for his last shoot because there weren’t nearly enough people. Emily pointed out that there would never be enough people for him and Exy agrees with a laugh. They were waiting on two others, Darcy and Alexia but weren’t really counting on Alexia to be much longer. As if on cue Alexia walked in with a purple wig on for the day and he makeup done perfectly, as usual, in a cat eye.Now all that's left to do is wait for this new girl and we can really get into having some food. Exy agreed and groaned about how he was hungry and Astrid agreed, Alexia laugh with Emily a little.

Cyrus; http://www.polyvore.com/cyrus/set?id=194799285
    Emily; http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_193/set?id=168578137
    Exy; http://www.polyvore.com/exy/set?id=185878822
    Astrid; http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_171/set?id=165442894
    Alexia; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=195105404
    darcythedemigod7

Female
    Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2016-03-31

In The NYC [me and Darcy] Empty Re: In The NYC [me and Darcy]

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 9:40 am

Darcy walked in,wearing a grey beanie, black ripped jeans, an ACDC shirt. Her make up included blood red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner.Herdyed black hair was hanging to her waist,straightened. She smiled sweetly as she approached their table. "Hello, my dears. I'm Darcy. Daughter of Aphrodite.'
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 10:04 am

Cyrus stood up and smiled at Darcy as she stood at the head of the large booth. Taking her hand in his and kissing the top he looked at her and smiled. Charmed. Cyrus, son of Himeros. He said in his rather attractive voice. Astrid, Exy and Alexia all began laughing as he did so and Emily just rolled her eyes. Oh come on, he's being polite. Come sit between Cyrus and I. Emily Myers by the way, I'm your half sister. She explained as she motioned for her to slide into the booth where Cyrus got up.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 10:41 am

Darcy smiled, sitting in the booth and glancing at the menu. 'Gods, im hungry." Her stomach growled, and she wrapped her arms round her stomach, blushing, intensely embarrassed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 11:32 am

Yes! Finally someone who wants food as bas as I do. Exy smiled picking up the menu and immediately turning to the most expensive steaks he could order. Cyrus slid into the booth after Darcy and rested his arm on the back of the booth behind her head. Alexia looked at the menu with the son of Hermes and they both began chatting about which item to get and if they wanted to both order something different to share both. Astrid talked with Emily about what they were going to do in the UK over the summer and that left Cyrus and Darcy out of a conversation. So my darling, how are you liking camp? He asked looking to her with a few pieces of his black and white hair falling into his face which he fixed by running a hand through his hair. Alexia muttered something about him being flirty and Cyrus shot her a glance, telling her that she shouldn't be judging considering she liked to flirt as much as any of the demigods of love. Alexia smiled and went back to looking at the menu as Cyrus waited for Darcy's response.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 11:34 am

Darcy smiled. 'It's been good, Cyrus. You dye your hair too?' She asked, watching him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 12:03 pm

Exy made kissing noises at the two of them. Hey thief. Cyrus said getting his attention then flipping him off. Looking back to Darcy he smiled. That's wonderful. I bleach half of it, the black is natural. Bear and I often get it dyed the same time. Astrid rolled her eyes and ate one of the rolls that a waiter brought over. You and you're dog are practically the same person just from different parents. Emily agreed and Exy laughed. I like his dog. Bear is a sweetie. Alexia said as she took some bread as well.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:06 pm

Darcy chuckled. 'Exy, Cyrus and I...we don't like eachother.' She smiled. 'I don't have any pets..' She sighed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 12:14 pm

Don't say that to him. He may cry. Emily laughed a little before Cyrus gave her a playful push. Alexia and Astrid both began talking about her maybe going and seeing Alexia's daughter back home and Exy continued to look over the menu. Don't pay him much mind. A son of Hermes isn't really supposed to be kind and he has no filter. Cyrus chuckled.

OOC:What's Darcy's sexual orientation? Cyrus has an ability to know when he looks at someone and i want to implement that a little.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:18 pm

OOC; Bisexual.

Darcy smiled at all their jokes, and chuckled at a few. She stretched and yawned. 'I stayed up until 3 in the morning last night...Because some of the youngest Aphrodite girls were crying...The poor things were homesick. I comforted them."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 12:24 pm

I thought i heard something. I wasn't sure if it was part of the dream I was having or not though. Emily admitted as she sipped her water. Astrid ordered a round of Sprites and Coca Cola drinks for the entire table when a waiter came by and smiled as he walked away, seeing as he set more bread on the table. Everyone went back to their conversations and Cyrus turned to Darcy. She was rather cute and seeing as she was so new she had no idea of the power he had in his eyes, so he decided to have a little fun with it. Tilting her head towards his he channeled his power and began unlocking the doors of her mind that triggered affection, hoping she didn't have enough will power to withstand it.

OOC:click the thing in my siggie and then go to cyrus's form to see his power if you need to learn about it.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:26 pm

She bit her lip, her cheeks heating up, her fingers tapping on the table nervously.

Last edited by darcythedemigod7 on 4/2/2016, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:31 pm

OOC: Huh? I cant find it..
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 12:34 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23319-cyrus-rhyme That has the description of his power. I suggest reading it and editing your response accordingly.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:44 pm

OOC: Oh, okay. I edited it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 12:51 pm

Cyrus chuckled and leaned his face down to hers but only rested his forehead on hers, almost like a tease. I take it you know of powers. Well welcome to mine. He said in a hushed tone before moving to whisper in her hear so only she could hear. I also know everyone's sexual orientation. Little miss bisexual and beautiful. He whispered in her ear.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 12:54 pm

She gasped, blushing. "Y-you...oh gods, how..D-don't you dare tell anyone.' She stammered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 1:02 pm

Cyrus chuckled. Don't worry. I can't tell anyone unless you come out to people first. It'll be our little secret. He continued to whisper. Moving his face away from her ear he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and rested his forehead against hers again. The others at the table were either ignoring the two as best they could or secretly stealing looks at them.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 1:08 pm

Darcy was a mess of blushing, stammers and lip bites. She nodded, mumbling softly. "Sh-should I just come out to the group here first?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 1:13 pm

I think i prefer if to be out dirty little secret. He admitted before placing a kiss on her lips. It was a light one and only lasted a few seconds before Cyrus pulled back but still, he knew what his power could do and he knew that a kiss would always help.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 1:15 pm

Darcy nodded, blushing. She bit her lip and murmured quietly 'So you aren't judging me at all?'
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 1:27 pm

I have no reason to. I myself am pansexual, though I would like that to stay between us as well. He said as he ran a hand through his hair. He kissed her again, a little longer than the last, and smiled into it a bit. He was single and a son of Himeros, things like this were normal to him. That's when he remembered a crucial question he forgot to ask. How old are you anyways?
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 1:28 pm

"17..." She replied.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/2/2016, 1:35 pm

Thank Zeus she wasn't one of the really young kids. As am I. He smiled. Exy groaned. Gods are you two love birds done? I want food. He said as the waiter walked over to take orders. Cyrus chuckled and Emily simply rolled her eyes and muttered 'typical' under her breath.

OOC:The power shoulda worn off by now. just an fyi.
    darcythedemigod7

Female

Post by darcythedemigod7 4/2/2016, 1:37 pm

Darcy just blushed, ordering a small salad. The girls from her cabin had been picking on her weight, and it had affected her.

OOC: She isn't fat, but she's actually quite skinny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:13 am