A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Archery

randomfangirl

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2016-04-23

Archery Empty Archery

Post by randomfangirl 5/2/2016, 8:23 am

Alice had her impossibly thick hair in a simple braid down her back, over a camp t-shirt and jeans; her usual archery attire. Pulling out her bow from her shoulder, she took a few of her celestial bronze-tipped arrows and set them to the string, testing them.

To be honest, she was bored with constantly shooting at inanimate targets; five years was a long time to do the same thing everyday. She'd like to be at the lake or in the forest fighting monsters, but she also couldn't be bothered to walk that far. So she might as well attempt to make it a little more interesting, she thought, glancing at the other kids around the archery range, waiting for her to finish.

"Anyone want to compete with me?" she called.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Archery Empty Re: Archery

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2016, 8:36 am

OOC: Is this an open topic?
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 5/2/2016, 10:58 am

OOC: No, sorry
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 5/2/2016, 5:32 pm

ooc: You can join, if you want, Morgan. The more the merrier.

bic: Eli had wandered in a while ago, wearing a white t-shirt, sunglasses (for the cool effect, not really because he needed them), and khaki shorts. His blonde hair was neat and slicked back. As a part of visiting CHB, he wanted to visit the archery range. He was a son of Apollo, anyway, and he figured he'd meet some Greek half-siblings here.

Eli grabbed a bow and some arrows and started practicing before someone asked to compete. He saw the girl who said so, and smiled at her. "I can, if you want. I'm a son of Apollo from the other camp- so I guess it's kind of my thing, huh?" he offered in a friendly way.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 5/3/2016, 2:30 am

Alice grinned back at the Roman boy, and said, "Well, I'm a daughter of Apollo from here, so we'll see how the two compare." She kept her tone light and friendly, but also slightly competitive; she was always up for testing her skills, and with what she'd just said, she'd made it a bit about the honour of her cabin, too.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 5/3/2016, 3:30 pm

"Greek Apollo vs Roman Apollo. I like it. You take the first shot," he offered, looking at the target in front of them. "Don't mess up," he said in a playful but competitive manner.
    randomfangirl

Female

Post by randomfangirl 5/7/2016, 7:04 am

She grinned mischievously. "Oh, yeah, that's your job, isn't it?" Stepping up, she aimed carefully. "Best out of three?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:03 am