A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

This is the title.

Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

This is the title. Empty This is the title.

Post by Cliché 5/24/2016, 2:23 pm

“Me, I'm not a gamble, you can count on me, to split…” I continued to speak the words, too lazy to sing as I slowly moved my fingers across the ukulele.  Tired from barely getting sleep the night before. I swirled a straw around in the glass of cold lemonade I had. I was here because of how quiet it was at the moment. Where I can think, about how my life has been or recent things or people. I can also sleep here. That sounds nice, I could just lay my head down on the table and go to sleep and I wouldn't have to worry about someone bothering me until lunch or dinner and I could catch up on the sleep I lost last night. I set my ukulele down on the table. I felt my pocket, I only had a few cigarettes left. I flicked the pack open and placed one between my lips, pulling out my lighter I lit the cancer stick and took a drag. I readjusted my jacket and slowly blew out the smoke. Closing my eyes I put the cigarette back to me lips, 'Probably not allowed to smoke in here.' I think and smirk, inhaling another long drag and holding it before letting it go.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

This is the title. Empty Re: This is the title.

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 7:44 pm

"Could you please not do that." Yena asked politely as she entered the mess hall. "I personally don't mind but other campers do." She too, had a restless night. Her dreams haunted with images of her battle scared past. It was a difficult task to do to adjust to the world as it happened to be now.

(OOC: Sorry it is short, I had a better post but I lost it. Please can you change your background as the only way I could read your text was highlighting the text.)
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/26/2016, 11:02 pm

(OOC: I only use that for the first post usually... sorry)
    I immediately dropped the cigarette into my glass of lemonade extinguishing the flame and regretting it soon after, "Sorry, you startled me a bit." I smiled politely then looked to me glass grimacing, I only had about 3 cigarettes left, my lemonade was also soiled, and I wasn't of the age to buy more. Buying them from people was a risky business especially in somewhere like New York City, you never know who is a monster. "I'm Basil Lee. Nice to meet you."  
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 11:57 am

"Sorry about that but not all of the campers appreciate the mess hall smelling of smoke." She explained seating herself nearby. A moment later a glass of strawberry milkshake appeared, she took a sip of it. "Yeva Ivanovich" She said in a thick Russian accent. "I don't mind smoking but that was a different time." Yena explained.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/30/2016, 12:18 am

I nodded my head and lightly tapped my fingers against the table, "I understand, again sorry." I looked down at the table a slight throbbing started in between my eyes and I pinched the bridge of my noise in slight annoyance. I squinted my eyes and turned back to Yena. “You have a very thick accent it’s nice. Is it Russian?” I tilted my head looking at her.  
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/31/2016, 3:25 pm

"Born and raised, fought there too a long time ago." She said in a quiet voice, shaking her head slowly. "It hurts my head to think about..." Yena took another sip of her drink, falling silent for a few moments, staring at something. Something only which she could see apparently. "War, war is a terrible thing to endure, I cannot believe it has sixty eight years since the war ended... To you it is ancient history." Yena closed her eyes for a second, before reopening them. "To me it is recent memory, living memory."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 5/31/2016, 11:39 pm

I nodded, "That's completely understandable, somethings never leave people's minds." I tilted my head to the side, "not ancient history, history for sure, but then again this is all history in the making. Even though I am curious I won't ask about the war as it seems it makes you uncomfortable." I turned back to my ukulele and set it on my lap. My lemonade had mysteriously disappeared in the last minute or so.  I stood and wandered closer to her spot and sat down across from her.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/1/2016, 3:22 am

"It is difficult." She said as she quickly finished her milkshake. "Thank you it is not always a comfortable topic for me." Yena suffered with more nightmares than most demigods, she regularly found herself in her dreams in the familiar confines of an old tank. Funny that machine must of been rusting away somewhere if not melted down and re-purposed into other more peaceful thing.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/3/2016, 3:51 am

I nodded, “No problem.” I looked down at the table drowning in my own thoughts about my dad which were very very faded and I had blocked off most of them. No nightmares for about 2 weeks and no calls from the teacher. All seemed good for me at the moment besides for the cigarette dilemma. I shrugged of my current depressing thoughts and looked back up at Yena,  “So how has the camp been, what have you been up to what kind of people have you met?” I put my elbow on the table and waved my hand around, “I mean there are quite a few people you must have met someone nice and someone really rude.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2016, 7:38 pm

"Yeah." She smiled at him. "Many kinds of people here." Yena's answer was distinctly unhelpful. After all she had been through quite a lot in her short/long life, it depended on the perspective of someone else. "Yes I've met a few nice girls in my life and a handful of people I don't like." She shrugged, at least some of those she disliked were dead. A few of them deserved it. Even now her hatred for them remained, the flames burning bright despite the war being long over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:37 am