A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

The Drakon of Park City (Roman) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

Post by Gotenks 6/16/2016, 6:22 pm

When Phil reached the desperate idea that some guy named Black used the potara earrings to fuse with Goku, thus creating 'Black Goku', he was fortunate enough to have his train of thought interrupted by Dean, and looked up to see two of the most if not the most gorgeous women he had seen- and considering he would encounter demigodesses of love and beauty daily, it was a big accomplishment for the girls. So, Phil tried not to drool, put on his not shy personna without overdoing it -his typical reaction towards girls was either look at his toes while laughing nervously or pointing a finger gun while saying 'nice butt honey' in an annoying voice... some of the above may not be true. And oh Dad they were approaching them. Oh, to ask help with their car. Well then, there were two ways this would go. 1. Phil and Dean would become men earlier than they thought if you catch my drift (why do you? What's wrong with you?) or 2. they would help with the girls' car. Hopefully the... second? Well, if he was to die in a few days' time...

Anyway, where were we? Oh, right. Distracting smiles and waiting for an answer. "Um, yeah, sure." Phil said before blinking hard. On the possibility the girls were actually flirting with them (Phil needed directions to a girl, not hints) the question is... why? They were probably 4-6 years older than them, college girls from a sorority. But then again, when you win the lottery, do you ask Fortuna why? Getting ahead of himself he was totally a Yoda reference and not me mucking up the grammar and realising too late but meh, it was his thoughts, right?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

The Drakon of Park City (Roman) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

Post by redline2400 6/17/2016, 2:03 pm

"Hold it there bucko," I said, countering Phil's claim of "Yeah we'll totally fix your car, Hot Lady"; "We're no ASE certified mechanics, and there's a garage right across the street. So what could you possibly want from us?" Now, was it in my best interests to tell off two of the hottest girls I've seen for awhile? No, but I don't like talking to stupids either, and asking two strangers to fix your car just because of some back-and-forth playful flirts was quite stupid.

"It's the engine;" chipped in the other one, who was dressed similarly to her friend save for the purple lips/shoes combo; "It's been getting really hot lately. Are you sure you can't take a minute to help us out?"

So their engine was getting "hot" - "really hot" to be exact. Sounds like a radiator problem, and that was right up my alley thanks to my own POS radiator. "Alright, I think we can take a look at it then. But if this gets longer than five minutes, the only help you'll be getting is a push to the garage. Got it?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2016, 2:23 pm

"Why so grumpy," the other one pouted, then giggled it off and placed a light hand on Phil's shoulder. "Your friend's a little sour, isn't he?" she whispered into his ear, notching up her beauty spell as they walked to the car. "I hope you aren't like that. Where are you boys driving to by the way?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/17/2016, 5:37 pm

"Yeah man" Phil added, clearly... affected "Chill, I thought you liked cars. Be helpful." He really didn't understand Dean's reservations- actually no, he understood the idea of being awkward with girls. After all, he hadn't been witty or 'funny' yet-, then again, he himself found the situation pretty odd, but in an endearing way. It's not like he would protest. Why would he? "Um, we're off to Utah." he replied to the girl's question, not thinking that he may have possible ducked up.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 6/17/2016, 6:25 pm

"Utah? Sounds boring." Said Purple Lips as she reached in the Jeep to pop the hood. Once it was popped up, I lifted the steel hood and propped it, taking a look at the motor tucked inside of it. Looking in, I saw a dusty piece of metal components that was too complicated for my premature mind to think about working on. Even back at camp I usually had one of my Vulcan-child friends to help me out when working on the Focus.

But it didn't take a master mechanic to tell that the engine was running a bit too hot, as the blistering heat hit me as soon as I exposed the metallic beast's heart to to the world. It seemed like it was a messed radiator, but I really didn't want to have to strip the car's front end off; me and Barry already had enough fun changing a radiator when mine just gave up. Moral of that story: don't spend $2,000 on a car just so you can keep the leftover $8,000 your dad gave you in your bank account. You get what you pay for, and a semi-reliable Ford is what I have.

But back to the Wrangler and the hot girls of Reno. I didn't want an all day project from this, as Park City was another state and a half away, so I looked over to Pink Lips and asked "Have you tried putting in coolant?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2016, 6:46 pm

She shrugged with a heavy sigh. "We literally just pulled up here. You guys are the first we've come across. I mean, we came across other people but you know-" she exchanged a meaningful glance with her sister "- they were creeps." Pulling her shades down her eyes, she curled some of her hazel hair around one finger. "You didn't really strike us as creeps." Lip bite. "So, we took a chance." She pushed her shades back up and turned around, bending forward to have a good look at the engine. "Madison, why do you think the engine's like that?" she asked, lifting one foot off the ground.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/24/2016, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/24/2016, 6:43 pm

"Oh, I don't know, Georgia" said Madison before mimicking her sister's position "If I knew, we probably wouldn't have to bother the guys. So maybe it's better that way." she purred, before winking to the two boys.

OK, one thing that was safe to say is that Phil had almost no knowledge on cars. And for some odd reason, the girls being there didn't help at all.

Last edited by Gotenks on 6/26/2016, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 6/25/2016, 5:59 pm

...Well damn, it was like the two lovely ladies knew how to stop me in my tracks. "Well, um, well, uh... Want to come get some coolant with me, Ms...uh...Pink Lips? Or maybe a bucket of water or some...uh...like...ice?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/26/2016, 3:59 pm

"My name's Georgia," she giggled, stepping closer. Her hands somehow found themselves around his shoulders and she flipped her hair back, her fruity lips tilted to meet his. On the other side, her friend with purple chapstick had tangled her arms around Phil's neck and was drawing him closer with a Bondgirl look in her eyes.

"And then you put all that in with toasted marshmallows and that's how you make an Oreo sandwich. It's truly the best thing in the..."

"In the name of Augustus," Cameron cut her off, abruptly stopping. In front of their faces, Dean and Phil were seconds away from making out with luscious supermodel chicks whose skimpy clothes made imagination hard to use.

"What the hell," Spencer hissed next to her but Cam was already storming forward. She didn't hesitate to grab the first girl by her fragrant curls and yank her head back harshly. "Sup, Fidelis. Enjoying the mission?"

"Hey!" the other girl snarled, but Cameron roundhoused her in the stomach. She slammed against the car with an audible oof before glaring up at them.

Suddenly, Cameron hit the ground hard. The girl she had been holding had tossed her over her hip and kicked her in the face with her pointy heels. Cam tasted blood. She saw the pink shoe rise again threateningly but something rushed over and pushed it out of the way.

"Hit the road, losers," Spencer growled, giving Cameron just enough time to get back up.

The girls looked at them with disgust and mockery before exchanging a look. The one with purple lips nodded and they turned back towards the four demigods, their forms shimmering. "Too bad, gents," one of them smirked. "You wasted a beautiful opportunity." An instant later, the glow in their shiny hair turned to pure heat as it caught fire and crowned their head with a wreath of flames. Their eyes turned red, colour retreated from their skin and sharp fangs grew out from underneath their lips. But the weirdest were ...

"Their legs," Spencer whispered in astonishment. "What the hell is up with their legs?"

"Rude," Georgia pouted, then snapped her claws out and ripped at her shoulder.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/26/2016, 7:03 pm

So, this was happening. The girls had this crazy idea of making out with them and Phil thought he'd never refuse that opportunity, especially to someone as good looking as this girl who he had already forgotten her name. Call him shallow, but he was under a spell for all he cared.

And just as the moment was approaching, Spencer and Cameron decided to ruin everything by attacking the hottest girls in a 100 planets radius- seriously what's wrong with them? And him for thinking that. And with the college girls for... turning into-she demons with flaming hair, and... these legs. Well, that explained so much. 'You were expecting to make out with some older girls you fool, but it was me, Dio! but in truth they just wanted to kill you in a sweet way!'.

Well then, Phil quickly went on to grab his gladius and attack the college demon who had clawed Spencer. Of course he missed and she just backed off but... A for effort?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 6/26/2016, 11:13 pm

Despite my awkward and clearly flabbergasted response to Pink Lips' - or should I say "Georgia's" - provocative actions, a series of events that I thought would never happen...well...happened. I nearly kissed a sorority girl, pretty much embarrassed myself in front of my best friend, and was literally inches away from death...maybe even closer. Thing is, you don't really keep track of distance when you're about to kiss a girl who looked like she was pulled straight out of an "I'm Smhaked" video, albeit less drunk and more deadly.

But basically, Pink Lips pulled me in for a kiss before Cam pulled her away and landed a boot in the other girl's abdomen before Pink Lips knocked (for lack of a better term) Cam to ground and then sent a heel into her face (that rotten pink lipped b@stard). By that point, I stopped looking over my shoulders and finally reached the trunk of the Focus and threw it up, frantically moving bags around to get to my armor bag. Of course, I didn't know that the girls were monsters just yet, but it's better to get out Darcy and lie about why I'm holding a cricket paddle than to leave her in the car and die a painful death.

Now I'm not stupid, so it wasn't like I was expecting to throw on my whole lorica segmentata and helmet and everything. Instead, I pulled out my Mainz Gladius (Darcy, for all y'all plebs that don't know) and quickly threw the sheath off the blade and back into the car. When I finally got to bringing the hatch back down, my eyes were subject to two pale-skinned flame-haired beasts with some of the freakiest legs you can and will ever see in your life. Or at least if your life happens to involve mythical camps and celestial beings in your family tree, that is.

But my disgust at these demons' lower limbs had to wait; my best friend had just taken a heel to the face and I had the tool to end the offender's life. That being said, I put Darcy up and ran toward Pink Lips. With fire in my heart and determination in my eyes, I was ready to send that deceiving little b*tch back to Trivia with a less-than-pleasant report on her encounter with a Roman recon team.

OOC:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 6:28 pm

OOC:

The action quickly blended into a blur of colours for Cameron. She was using all her silat repertoire to fight off the purple-lipped demon, who aggressively whirlwinded both claws and stilettos at her. They managed to send each other to the ground more than once but never bought enough time to kill the other one.

On her side, Spencer was letting her ADHD take over, battle instincts kicking in and powering her reflexes. She blocked, parried and stabbed as quickly as she could, handling the gladius with skill. She had started using it only a few months ago but was already growing very confident, filling her lack of experience with nerve and daring. Cuts and bruises started crowding her skin, but the pain didn't hold her back. It was just making her more eager to win.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/30/2016, 4:38 pm

So, after Phil missed Spencer had taken over and damn was she fighting well. After a couple of seconds of Phil staring in awe he joined in for some epic 2 on 1 action. Sooner or later the demon would make a mistake, the imperial gold would touch her/it/them, and there would be death and victory.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 7/2/2016, 10:10 am

Seeing Spencer and Phil taking care of Pink Lips, I turned my attention to Cameron, who was scrapping with the other monster. Now, one on one is a fair fight, but fairness isn't exactly a goal in combat. With that in mind, I jumped in with Cam and took on the servant of Trivia alongside her, outnumbering the beast two to one.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2016, 3:01 am

When Dean arrived, Cameron moved to the back of the creature, forcing her to defend herself on two sides at once. She kicked and ripped with her claws, and Cameron did get a number of wounds, but she also landed a fair amount of hits.

On her side, Spencer just got lucky. The succube had aimed a kick with her donkey leg at Phil which left her stomach briefly unprotected. Spencer lunged and pushed her gladius right through her bellybutton.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/6/2016, 5:07 pm

On the bright side of things, the mistake didn't take long. As the previously-hot-girl tried to kick Phil, Spencer got the kill with her gladius. Which meant that Phil was indeed really good at being a distraction to the MVP's. That's cool.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 7/7/2016, 11:32 pm

With the succube having to defend herself (itself? Monsters are weird.) against two demigods, it seemed as if she was too preoccupied with blocking Cam's attacks to cover all of her bases. Case in point, her arm.

The limb was just there, a bit outstretched and was connected to a clawish hand...thing. It was freaky, and if having a spear jammed into your leg means anything in the realm of severed arms, it would hurt if forcibly removed. It would really, really hurt.

Now killing a monster and shooting are deer are two different things, but the idea of letting your target bleed out might be a good strategy in both aspects of my life (although I've never killed a deer; just heard stories from some bros back in GR). And with the arm just...there, I couldn't help and test my theory out. For science.

So I moved in, lifted Darcy high into the air, and swung her right down upon the she-demon's arm. I didn't look at the actual contact between blade and arm - the anatomy is just pure uncanny valley levels of close to homo sapiens despite the f*cked up legs and flaming hair - but the hellish cry I heard soon after told me two things: I had hit the demon.

Looking back, there was nothing left between me and Cam except some charred asphalt and two different gladii aggressively poised at the other's owner.

Hey George!:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/9/2016, 2:05 pm

Cameron shielded her eyes as the last succube lit up, then nudged the smoldering ashes with her foot. A single pink stiletto was all that was left of the two she-demons. Cam kicked it over to Spencer. "Here you go. Spoils of combat."

"Ew, are you kidding? I don't want that!"

The daughter of Pax shrugged. "You could start a shelf. With souvenirs of all the monsters you ever killed." Grinning, she then turned to the two guys.
    She knew succubi were incredibly hard to resist but she couldn't help being mad at the two of them, especially Dean. He was an old legionnaire. He had knowledge and experience. He should know better than to fall for two roadside demons!

"You literally had one job," was all she said before turning heels and heading for the car.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/9/2016, 6:46 pm

Hey Dean!:

'You literally had one job'. Well, yeah... kind of. That could have gone better. Though, to be fair, it was an, uh, really big threat, and, uh, really distracting. Yeah. "Um, to be fair, they were really convincing?" Not the best thing to say at the situation, but Phil was still pretty confused about it. How did the girls understand they were monsters? Was it THAT improbable for Phil and Dean to have charmed these 'girls'? Well... kinda? Probably it was just survival instict kicking in or something. They were just lucky to be alive to be honest. Damn, they should have really done a better job there. Especially Phil should have realised things were a tad too... unrealistic. Well, at least for him, he couldn't know about Dean.

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 7/9/2016, 9:31 pm

GEORGE!:

"You literally  had one job!" "Well," I replied, walking back to the gas pump (which was thankfully still intact and not ablaze due to succubi "hair"),  facetiously pausing as I ripped the petrol-delivering gun from the Focus, "I still did it."

If there was one thing that surprised me about the aftermath of the little kerfuffle we caused, it was Cam's attitude. I expected it to be serious, maybe even violent towards us, but it was actually kind of..not violent. Sure, there was this sense of dissatisfaction in me and Phil - especially me, given I had the most experience out of everyone on the mission -  but come on, they were succubi for crying out loud! Succubi! What was she expecting two teenage males to do, NOT fall for two gorgeous sorority girls? We may be demigods, but that's just asking too much.

But I digress. She wasn't the happiest of campers, and even I felt like kind of a d!ck for falling for the pink-lipped demon but I have excuses!. So I just walked over to the drivers' side, sat down, fired up all six cylinders, and headed off for the highway.

"So, how was your little shopping experience, ladies? You two bag all the goodies that a convenience store can provide?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/12/2016, 6:42 am

Cameron was mad at the two guys and made a point of showing it. Whenever she was talked to, her replies were always sarcastic and snarky, and she soon popped her headphones into her ears. The only person she was amiable to was Spencer. Should've kicked their butt, she thought. But the reason Cam had not smashed her foot into their lower stomach was simply that Dean and Phil were allies, and she knew not to mess with alliances. Did she trust them 100%? Phil, no. Maybe Dean. But they were on her side for this mission and she better not screw that up, even if she would be totally right to do it.

Spencer wasn't a grudge-holder like Cam and cracked a few dorky puns to try and lighten up the mood. She wasn't mad at Phil or Dean, however she had discovered that succubi were probably the monsters she hated most out there. Why? She had no idea. She just knew she loathed them.

"You bet," she told Dean. "We got sandwiches, Pringles, nachos, drinks, cereal bars, jerky, and the most important of all: Oreos!"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/12/2016, 5:09 pm

Hey Dean:

Phil had decided to go silent mode. After all, he done goofed back there with the Succubi. Though can you blame him? Well... probably. He could have reacted better to the situation. Then again... magic? Well, we'd better move on with our lives and try and be a helpful member of the team from now on.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 7/15/2016, 10:31 am

"F*CK YEAH!" I moved a hand off the wheel and clenched it into a fist, strategically placing it in a spot where Spencer could bump it with her own fist. "Oreos, Pringles, jerky; that's my girl!"

What? She managed to grab some tasty food despite Cam being around, and she's always about eating super healthy and sh*t when in battle. Well guess what Cam: this isn't a battle, this is a road trip with swords. We're gonna eat whatever we want, regardless of how terrible it is for our bodies! Besides, we'll burn off all the calories when fighting the drakon anyway.

Aside from my delight at the daughter of Fortuna picking out some good food, there wasn't much else to talk about on the way to Park City. There was some desert, some forests, and Salt Lake City, but nothing else until we got into Park City. In the resort town, home to one of the largest ski resorts in the US and one-time host of the Winter Olympics (2002), we made our way to the hotel. It was this Hampton Inn kinda place (not super high quality but nicer than a Best Western and a little better than a Holiday Inn - I've traveled enough to know the difference) and the room was one of those family-oriented ones that had two full-size beds and a pullout. Since there wasn't a whole lot of people coming to Park City this time of year, I was able to steal the room for about $80, which Spencer helped knock down to $60 thanks to the person at the desk "feeling good tonight".

Oh powers, how amazing they can be.

Anyway, after getting or bags into the room and everything, I used the landline in the room to order a pizza, which would take about thirty minutes at 22:30 at night. In the meantime, we gathered around a coffee table and discussed how things would be while in Park City.

"Alight, let's get or priorities straight. Who's sleeping where?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2016, 12:20 pm

Cameron shrugged. "I'm happy to share a room with whomever to be honest." She still wasn't over her grudge -- as the daughter of Roman Peace, it wasn't difficult to understand why -- but she was in a chattier mood than earlier. "Spence, you game for us two?" she said just as Spencer was asking Phil the same thing.

"Oh. Sorry Cam, uh...," the probatio said, a bit awkward.

"Nah, it's fine." The white haired teen took her time stretching her arms. That meant she got Dean. Yaay.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/19/2016, 6:03 pm

Alright, so he got Spencer and Dean would be with Cam. That made... sense. Well, good thing his gladius and his body wouldn't occupy much space... he really should have packed. He planned of getting things on their stop but he got, ah... distracted. Still felt like he mucked up on that one. Probably because he had.But now let's focus on the task at hand, which is food. I mean... killing a drakon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 10:06 pm