A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

The Drakon of Park City (Roman) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

Post by redline2400 7/23/2016, 7:32 am

"You know, now that I think of it, you two should probably share a room. I mean, there's a reason locker rooms are divided like this. Anyway, I was thinking about having guard shifts at the door, just as an extra saftey measure. I doubt a monster will stop by, but you can never be sure. So, for guard duty, I say me and Cam take the first shift and you two probies can take the second. Sound good?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Drakon of Park City (Roman) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Drakon of Park City (Roman)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2016, 6:22 am

Two newbs on the same shift? At the beginning of the mission Cameron would've said that was a stupid decision but now she had seen Spencer and Phil fight, she was not as opposed to the idea anymore.

"Coolio. Oh look, it's pizza."

Indeed, the delivery man had just arrived at the hotel. After handing him a handful of dollar bills, Spencer brought the boxes back to the squad and distributed them. She had taken the BBQ bacon cheeseburger pizza, whilst Cameron took a slice of her Italian meatball. "Foooooooooood," Spencer lovingly hummed, and dug in.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/5/2016, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 8/1/2016, 5:10 pm

Holy bleep on a bleep sandwich I'm late:

Phil honestly felt more comfortable to have the same shift with Spencer... or at least not-Cam. Not for any particular reason. So basically, he was happy with how things were arranged and happily attacked his meat lovers' pizza.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:52 am