A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2015-12-30

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend Empty Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 7:31 pm

The sky was splashed with baby blue and painted with a yellow sun. I looked up at the sky deciding what was going to be added in my sketchbook. I look around the forest and walks close to trees. Examining the tree's detail. I open the bag I was carrying, pulls out a sketchbook, and sitting down. My brown art suitcase filled with pastels, color pencils, oil pastels, paint, and paintbrushes. I start to draw the scenary in my book. I walk around drawing with my pencil not handling sitting still very well. I draw the scenery in an anime form completed with an added image of my dog. I put everything inside my bag. My black skinny jeans sticking to me due to the hot weather. My Sleeping With Sirens shirt larger than my size. I draw and walk bumping into a body.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend Empty Re: Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 8:04 pm

I had gone outside to find it was a beautiful day. The sun shone down in all its glory making the summer day quite warm, but not uncomfortable. I decided to go for a little walk in the woods, while it was so nice out. So throwing on some clothes and grabbing a coke I headed out of the Dionysus cabin. Then I headed towards the woods, where it would probably be quiet. I was feeling more peaceful then usual and wondered what I might be able to see in the woods. I hadn’t ventured there yet and wondered what all lived there. Walking through the woods I looked around at the many trees and plants. It was much different then the Las Vegas desert I was use to. Then on the trail I came to an interesting looking tree. Its curving branches swooped upwards at weird angles. As I was admiring the tree suddenly something ran into me. I jolted forward but caught myself before I fell. “Woah,” I said steadying myself before looking back. I found myself looking at a girl about my age, maybe a little younger. She had dark hair with the tips dyed red. I looked at her for a moment still recovering from the shock of almost falling.  “Hi, I’m Megan,” I said sticking out my hand for a hand shake. I tried to just brush off the awkwardness that came with both of us not paying attention.  “Cool hair,” I said smiling.    
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 8:20 pm

I look up at you my eyes still wide. I think of ways to introduce myself without being weird. "Hey, I'm thanks.. I mean I'm Anna. My name isn't thanks." I say nervously. My hands clutching my sketchbook like a kid with a safety blanket. I start to think of lyrics from Sleeping With Sirens. I try to smile but it comes out crooked and makes me seem odd. "Nice.. Shoes." I say wanting to give you back a compliment. I look down at my feet. "Oh.. My hair.. Thanks!" I mumble. I notice your hand and I quickly shake it. "So, what are you doing out here?" I say starting to ask questions. I furrow my brow thinking of more questions to ask if you were to answer me. Over a million questions pop into my head. I start to drift into my own little world of questions. My face relaxing, my shoulders aren't as tensed, and I seem less awkward.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 8:37 pm

After I introduce myself, you introduce yourself and seem a little nervous. You stumble over your name but I shrug it off, it’s no big deal. I smile back even though you look extremely uncomfortable with this encounter. But then you compliment my shoes after my compliment.   “Thank you, they're really comfortable,” I said looking at my shoes. Then you mumble out thanks as well. Then you accept my hand shake. Then you ask about what I’m doing. I think for a minute realizing I didn’t really have a purpose for being out here.   “Eh, not much. Just enjoying the scenery. All the trees are quite beautiful, don’t you think?” I said. You seem to have a thought as your brows bunch up. You seem to start thinking of something in your own mind. But at least you seem more comfortable which I’m grateful for.   “So what are you doing out here?” I ask curiosity. I had saw your sketch pad but wasn’t sure if you were drawing at the moment or just passing through.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 8:47 pm

I nod and blinks a few times snapping back into reality. Pushing the questions into the back of my mind to be asked later. I wasn't really fond of getting asked the questions since I was the one asking questions. "Oh, Me? I'm just here to draw and stuff. Nothing major." I say softly. My bangs fall and covers one eye giving an stereotypical emo-ish look. I put it back for it to sit on my glasses so you cant really see my forehead. "What cabin are you in?" I say restraining myself from blasting you with questions. My eyes go into a narrow glare as if your applying for a job interview. Its obvious that now I'm not afraid to make eye contact when I'm asking questions. "Sorry if I seem as if I'm.. Pressuring you to answer me. I usually do that out of habit." I say trying to stop glaring. But it was like switching off an broken light, it kept happening, I finally stop and tries to smile. It comes out better and not crooked. My facial expression looks relaxed but happy almost. As if I'm going to explode. I release my tight hold unto my sketchbook. Still somewhat shy but not as much.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 9:02 pm

I notice you seem to come back into the present after a moment. You quietly say you were just here to draw and stuff. “Awesome,” I said. I could barely draw a decent stick figure so anything artistic was kind of amazing to me. Then you ask another question, this one about my cabin. You seem to be interrogating me and I’m caught off guard for a second. But then you go right into apologizing and explaining yourself. You give me a smile and calm down a bit. “Hey, it’s not a problem,” I say. It’s nice to meet someone who is direct with their questions and doesn’t beat around the bush. “I’m from cabin #12, Dionysus. What about you?” I ask. Honestly I don’t know mythology that much and couldn’t even offer a guess at who your parents are. I can tell you don’t like questions but I’m too curious. Plus it’s a simple question so hopefully it won’t make you nervous again. Then after you answer it gives you an opportunity to ask as many questions as you want.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 9:21 pm

I look at you. The glare finding its way back on my face this time I don't try to fight it. "I'm from cabin number thirty-two. A minor underworld god." I say somewhat proud but my face is serious. My eyes seem to have a glint in them as I ask you questions. "What's your age?" I say shifting my stance. My hip goes to the side, my arms are crossed, and my head is slightly tilted with my hair following suit. I plant my feet on the ground in order for me not to walk around you. My body says completely serious while my voice says shy and cheery. I look up at you giving direct eye contact. I look away onto to put my sketchbook in my bag. I look back at you. Putting my weight on my heels having the dead leaves crunch beneath my feet. I smile breaking the serious look and giving a troublemaker one. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.. But I'm fourteen by the way." I say giving my age freely. My eyes still locked in a glare but everywhere else is friendly.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 9:35 pm

I notice the glare finds its way back on to your face. You answer that you’re from a minor under world god. I notice that you seem very serious but I don’t comment. Then you throw another question my way. You seem in full interrogation mood and I’ll roll with it. I return your eye contact as you question me. Then you look away to put your sketch pad away. I smile and glance down at the can I’ve been holding. Swishing around the contents of it, I take a sip while you tuck the book away. Then you look back and I do the same, before you break out in a smile. I return it and you say I don’t have to answer and your 14. Your eyes are serious but your postures not. I don’t believe you’re relaxed. Eyes give away a person and you seem content on staring at me. I look back but my eyes (along with my face) held in a smirking grin. “I’m 17,” I say. I am a bit surprised by your age but my body language doesn’t give it away. Then I stare back waiting for you to fire another question if you have one.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 9:59 pm

I smile slightly liking the sense of control in the conversation. "I'm from Miami what about you?" I ask. I start to avoid questions using that as the last one. I look at you adjusting my glasses and moving my left foot in a circle. I notice a birds nest in the tree. I silently pray that it still up there after this conversation. Instead, I don't even wait for your reply. I walk to the side of you and starts to climb the tree. After a few attempts I successfully climbs the tree. I pull out my sketchbook and does a small sketch of the family nest. 'I'll color you later.' I think to myself. Slowly climbing the tree. "Hehe.. Sorry for leaving for a silly sketch." I say my hand scratching the back of my head. "Wanna see the sketch?" I say smiling thinking of you as an friend or someone close to a friend. My slightly crooked smile suiting my features. My brown eyes sparkling thinking about art.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 10:08 pm

I see you smile and keep the smirk on my face. Then you say your from Miami and ask about my home. “Vegas,” I say in a one word answer. I see you move your foot as you adjust your glasses. Then your attention is caught somewhere else. Then you move away and to a tree. You start to climb and go to the top. I stare up at it then let out a little chuckle. I didn’t feel like joining you up there on your leafy platform. So as you sketched something I stood back and leaned against a tree, waiting. You finish and scurry down and come over. You apologize and I just shrug. It was probably more important to get a good model in the heat of the moment. Then you ask if I want to see and I quickly nod, smiling. You seem happy with it your eyes bright. I look excitedly to the book to see what you have created.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 10:13 pm

I open up my black sketchbook. "Majority of these are from nature other times its just from my head." I say smiling enjoying my own drawings. I look through some of them some of them I forgot I had like a simple small wolf drawing. Most of the sketches are in an anime form with a hint of realism with shading. I look and shades quickly a small part. "I guess I'm okay. I would love to be a creator of my own anime one day." I say revealing a huge goal of mines.

( OOC: I have to go to sleep. So I'll post a next response tomorrow)
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 10:23 pm

I watched excitedly as you open the book. You say that most are from nature and your own mind. I look with amazement as you flip through them. They are all very good and astounding to me. I am not the familiar with the anime style and it all looks unique. I see the wolf one and have to hold myself back from running my fingers along the form. I watch as you shade a small section, knowing if I were to try I would wreck the whole piece. Then you say you were okay and would love to create your own. That just would not do. Okay? Yeah right, you are way better then okay? You’re great at this. I can’t imagine anyone would make a better anime creator,” I said with enthusiasm. I was a bit confused though on how she thought so poorly of herself. I'm no art critic but I could tell this was great.

(Oc: Okay, goodnight)
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/6/2016, 6:20 pm

I smile softly trying to believe in the compliment but failing. "Yea.. Thanks." I say softly trying to but a fake optimistic tone. "You can touch the drawings. Nothing really messes them up. I used different types of lead each of them darker or lighter than the last, to give off the fur look, some of the shading is messed up." I say chuckling. "You can look through it. If you want." I mumble holding the book lightly in case you take it. My hands lightly shake but I act if I'm used to it. "I have more drawings in the back.. I call them stress drawings. Their created from my head, some even I refuse to look at, their not all that personal though. They just take a deep level to understand or some of them are straight to the point." I say softly after noticing the folded page.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/6/2016, 9:05 pm

I notice you don't really take the compliment. You brush it off with a thank you. Oh well, even if you don't know how good you are I do. Then as if you sense my urge to feel them you speak. Telling me I can touch them and it won't ruin them. I listen but am now more interested in seeing then all then touching them. Then you say I can look through them and hold out the book. My eyes light up and I take the book carefully. Your hands shake and yet you seem fine. I open the book and start slowly looking at each page. Then as I get on to about the 4th page I plop onto the ground. Sitting in a cross leg position I look over each page. The small drawings enchant my eyes. Then you speak again explaining your stress drawings. You say their all from your heads and I realize this is kind of personal even though you say it’s not. “Thank you,” I say. I flash you a quick smile before turning back to look through more of the amazing artworks.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/6/2016, 10:08 pm

I smile softly and chuckles. My eyes darken a bit realizing that there is dark poetry and drawings. I smile softly hoping your not judgemental for it. By the time you flip to the next page, the papers painted black, except for a large circle in the middle. Theres a girl holding a dead rose while tears stream her face. About her head says the words, "Silent Scream" in a bridge like form above her. The drawing is very realistic as far as anime goes. While on the next page is a cute little pikachu. "Yea.. The dark one was a stress drawing. I had that book for one whole year.. when stuff was going down. But everythings okay now." I say just in case you had any questions. One drawing even has a cute little flying fox.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 4:45 pm

I notice you chuckle and wonder if it’s what I said. But before I can ask a question my mind has been enthralled by another drawing. Then I’m already looking at another drawing and another. I get to a page with a crying girl with a dead rose. It’s quite deep and I just stare at it for a few seconds. Trying to study it and make it permanent in my brain so I won’t forget. Then I turn the page my eyes tearing from the girl. If I had more time I would spend hours looking at them. But I don’t want to hold you here forever. Then on the next page is a cute little animal that looks familiar. I have seen the thing before but can’t quite recall what the little usually yellow animal is. It is still quite beautiful though and I admire it for a few more seconds. Then you start talking and I turn my head to look up. You said it was a stress drawing from when things were going down. I am half tempted to ask you what happened but stop myself. It’s your own business and I won’t pry. I nod and give a smile and a nod before once again turning to the book. Then I keep going for several minutes. Towards the end is an adorable drawing of a fox. “I really like this one,” I say smiling at the cute creature. Then I keep going and soon have looked through the whole journal. I heave myself off my crossed legs and stand up. “Thank you,” I say warmly holding the journal out for her to take. I didn’t really care that I had already said it. It was something really special to see someone else’s art and you should know I’m grateful.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 4:59 pm

I smile. "You can take the fox drawing. I have tons of them." I say ripping out the page as if it was no big deal. My smile seems to brighten my face. I remove my smile since it started to hurt. I massaged my cheeks to drive away the pain. I hand you the perfectly ripped page. "You can add what you like to it. Think of it as like, a friendship bracelet, but in art form." I smirk while looking at the forest.

"So, what do you do for fun?" I ask wanting to know you. My head tilts slightly. I shift my weight from foot to foot enjoying the sounds of crushed leaves. I notice I avoided your compliment. "Oh. Thanks and your welcome." I say smiling gently so the newly found action doesnt hurt me.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 5:10 pm

I look with wide eyes in total disbelief as you tear the fox drawing out. “Are you sure?” I say. I really want it but you must be so proud of it that I don’t want to steal it from you. You give a big smile until you drop it and massage your cheeks. I know how you feel. Since I’ve been with you I’ve smiled so much my cheeks are starting to hurt. Then you hand me the ripped page with the cute fox. You say I can add what I like and to think of it like a friendship bracelet. I smile despite my aching cheeks and I just can’t help it. I glance down at my wrist and yank off my bracelet. “Here you can have a bracelet to remember me by too,” I say handing you my purple band. I don’t care if I sounded like a four year old. I considered you to be my friend now.

Then you ask what I like to do for fun. I haven’t actually done anything fun since I got to camp. I had mostly been exploring and getting settled. So while I try to scrabble for something fun I could do here I just shrug. “What about you?” I ask casually. You thank me and accept my compliment and I just return your small smile.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 5:15 pm

I smile and shrugs. "Nothing much. Theres no body to impress.. Usually in the city theres like, 'Omg! I need to dress a way for senpai to notice me.' So not much. Well besides art." I say using a high pitch funny voice for mocking odd anime girls. I chuckle to myself. I put on your bracelet. "..Thank you." I smile admirning it. "Ya know.. Your my first real friend. I usually stay in my cabin. I have around 12 friends where I'm from." I smile softly. Taking it like a trophy.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 5:34 pm

You also don’t seem to know how to have fun in the environment that is camp. I listen and laugh as you imitate a high pitched girl’s voice and talk of city life. I beam as you put on the bracelet and thank me. Then you go on to say I’m your first real friend at camp and that you stay in your cabin most of the time. Then you proudly say you had about 12 friends where you were from. “You’re my first real friend, too” I say. I am actually really relived to have a friend at camp. I am going to stay at camp for a long time and it would be miserable without a friend. And now it’s even better then I imagined because it’s someone really nice. Then I glanced down at my hands that were still holding carefully onto the fox drawing. “Do you want to come with me to put this in my cabin?” I asked. I was just really worried about wreaking it in some way. I looked to her to see if she wanted to or if she wanted to stay. I still wanted to talk with her though, so if she didn’t want to go I’d stay.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 5:44 pm

I smile and makes it go away. "Sure. Just let me get my jacket." I say going ti a tree where my jacket was hanging. I take it off and put it on. I also put on the hoodie. "Alrighty!" I say smiling stepping towards you. It was an jacket that looked like it came straight out of Assassin Creed. The triangle shaped peice covering my forhead. While the jacket its self made me look quite odd since it was rather large. "It was a parting gift. So now its my favorite!" I say smiling and hugging myself. I chuckle, "Have you ever seen anime?" I say smiling
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 6:17 pm

I’m glad you’re okay with heading to my cabin real quick. You go and grab your jacket and put it on. Then you say alright and we’re ready to go. It’s pretty big on you and looks a little weird but it’s all good. Then as we start to walk towards the cabin you say it was a parting gift and hug yourself. I wondered who you had to part from but decided to follow my rule of no prying. Also I filed it away in my brain so I wouldn’t forget. Then you ask if I’ve seen anime. I do a small frown and guiltily say, “I’ve seen it once or twice, but I haven’t ever watched more then one episode of a show.” I just never had the time in Vegas to stay invested in a good TV show of any kind. I was always working, going to school or hanging out with friends. “What anime do you watch?” I asked assuming she did watch the genre.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 6:25 pm

I smile a glint in my eyes as if you just sparked a room full of matches on fire. "One good anime i watched was called Tokyo ghoul, i would never forget it. Because it made me cry along with Angel Beats. But it had an unfair ending." I say softly thinking if the ending and how it was unfair thr way it ended. I smile and my hands motions look like wild spider legs since my jacket was so big. "I like comedy and action." I smile
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 6:34 pm

I notice you definitely perk up on the topic of anime. You talk about one anime called Tokyo Ghoul and how you won’t forget it. Even though I’ve never seen it I listen intently as you talk. You seem to be very passionate about this show and it makes me want to watch it. You do a move with your arms and I chuckle. Then you say you like comedy and action. “I really like action to and am a sucker for adventure stories,” I say. We keep walking and I look up to see we’ll be at the cabin in just a little bit.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 6:38 pm

"Than the show Hunter X Hunter is good for you! Its a comedy, action, and adventure! It was pretty good." I say softly my arms still flarining softly like a spider. My eyes look up from the ground. I see your cabin. "Ah. Is this it?" I ask softly looking at the outside being amused. "I dont really pay attention to things but this looks nice!" I say smiling widely. "You should watch the show. Its quiet nice." I say mumbling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 10:52 am