A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend - Page 4 Empty Re: Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Post by Harch20 6/20/2016, 10:35 pm

I jump in and look around but don't see any of your siblings. I open the container and run around sprinkling them in luggage and other belongings. Once I've hit most of the beds something catches my attention. Someone has a small cooler sticking out under their bed. Hmm... I say and move to it. Opening it I am greeted with some drinks and other random food items. then i find a wonderful surprise. A random bottle of syrup fresh and from Canada. I open it and let the sweet smell drift into my nose. Then I lookup and see some of your siblings not to far away. "Quick get out," i say to you. A plan already formed to add another decoration to your cabin. I run to the front door and slam the door shut. Then i start pouring the syrup all around the front of the door. Whoever came in would be in for a slippery surprise. Then tossing aside the bottle I ran to the back and jumped out the window just as the door cracked open.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2015-12-30

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/20/2016, 10:40 pm

I run and jump out the window over dramatically. Landing not so good but almost on my face. I try to celebrate my victory dance until I see my siblings carrying a bag. "Oi, what do you think is in the bag?" I ask softly out of curiosity. I try to get a good view from the window when they walk in and slip. I notice the articles of clothing that looked too much like my favorite character.. Than i realized a few days ago i begged them to get me it or make it. I slide down the window feeling the largest pain of guilt. "Im a large idiot. I'm the worst person on the planet.." I say mumbling. "They got me a gift.. i think." I say sighing roughly. Slapping the sides of my head in a habit of whenever i mess up.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/20/2016, 10:54 pm

We look back in and you ask what I think is in the bag and I shrug. Who knows but it won't matter, i just want to see the looks on their faces. Suddenly you slide down to the ground and I look down confused. You say you messed up and they got you a gift. Oh sh-crap. I jump up and run to the front before they can get in the door. "Woah, listen guys don't go in there yet," I say. They exchange glances and roughly say, "Why." I quickly lie saying, "Oh my friend is coming and I'm going to have a surprise party for her. There is a ton of confetti and things set for when the door opens. Please just come back in an hour or so and it will be all cleaned up and your sister will be so happy." I lie and pretend to be really excited about the surprise party. Hoping they will buy into it and then leave. If I could get them gone for a while we could clean it all up.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/20/2016, 10:59 pm

They look at you suspicously. "Whatever, since you seem to know her. Hand her this. They said it was mail which is rare but the person kept trying to send it.. well chuck it through her window at her old house. While someone was out a satyr handed them this. Someone wanted it out. Give it to the brat will ya? Last thing we need to hear is her annoyong squeaky pubescent voice." The leader says handing you the bag. I run out from the corner. "Hey! My voice isnt squeaky! Its just.. high pitched.. kind off." I murmur the last part defensivly. They just chuckle. "Whatever." The male with an under cut says. Now looking their all males.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/20/2016, 11:03 pm

They say whatever and hand me the costume. They explained it was from her house and had been sent by mail. I grab it and hold onto it my brows pushed together. They seem like even bigger jerks now. They comment on your voice and you run out. I sigh but try to go along with it. I could have solved this but oh well. They chuckle and say whatever I stare waiting for them to leave.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/20/2016, 11:21 pm

We continue arguing. "What are you gonna do pimpsqueak." He says invading my personal space. I panic and bites his forearm. Using my hands to grip. "You bit me!? Oh your gonna get it. Remeber you gotta come to your cabin at night." He says when I let go. I look threw the bag and puts on a gas mask. "Dont look at my face! Its ugly!" I say using my favorite characters quotes. I dont pay no mind to the note in the bag. I rest the mask on top of my head. The cabin members walk in and falls for all the traps.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/20/2016, 11:30 pm

Your awful brother asks what your going to do. He starts getting in your face and you bite him. While he's in shock and confused I go in and shove him away from you. You go through the bag and put on a mask. I ignore you as i watch to make sure they get away from us. Then they go to the cabin and open the door. "We should probably get out of here," I say in a calm voice.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/20/2016, 11:33 pm

I nod and puts the mask back on. Growing addicted to it now. "Do you think.. if i wear this for the rest of my life, my face will be more pale than the rest of my body?" I ask while walking with you. My eyes scan my skin with wonder of my own question. I start thinking answers. "Maybe not all my life.. but a good portion." I say mumbling.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/20/2016, 11:46 pm

You ask me a strange question and i say, "I have no idea." You think it will work with most of your life in a gas mask. "Why would you want that?" I ask. I don't understand why your face being paler is a goal.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 12:03 am

"Well.. That and a light purple eye color. But thats near impossible.. Uts not a goal. Just something i wondered." I say mumbling while thinking about it. My body jokts in excitement. "Do you think the air i breathe with the gas mask is cleaner! They say the cleaner the air the more smarter you are! I can already feel my brain being packed with knowledge and ultimate truth!" I say holding my head playfully.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 5:22 pm

You say some more things and I realize you are trying to look like a character and suddenly your earlier comment makes sense. You ask about gas mask air and I shrug. I have no idea about any of things your talking about.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 5:29 pm

I smile and pats my own head. I chuckle. "All I need is to fall face first from a tall building and survive... Just kidding." I say smiling goofy. The mask prevents you from seeing my face.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 9:47 pm

You say about falling off a building and I look at you with concern. But you say jk and my face relaxes a bit. "Um... okay," I say. I'm pretty sure your joking but I'm not sure. but i'm going to stay with you just in case you feel like hurling yourself of a structure.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 9:54 pm

I look at a cabin. I look towards you. "FOR CLEAR!" I say running and climbing the cabin. "Okay! You stay right there hold up!" I say smiling in the roof. I run and junp. "MASTER!!!!" I say dragging out the 'R'. I fall straight on my stomsvh. I slowly stand up shakily. "That.. wasnt have bad! Im gonna do that everyime I see you again!" I say. The anime having a large influence in me.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 10:03 pm

Then suddenly you look at something and turn and yell. You climb up and I yell, "Stop come down!" You yell again then fall off. i rush over to you and watch as you stand. You say something about doing it again. I glare daggers at you obviously furious. How could you be so stupid?!?
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 10:05 pm

I sigh and starts to feel the pain. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I say rubbing my stomach. "Thats no fair.. I have to di that twice a day! Might as well get used to it." I say smiling. "Master." I say playfully. I sit down not really being able to stand. I roll around taking it as a joke. Everyone who saw stops and stares and tries to get back to their work.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 10:48 pm

You start complaining about a pain. I cross my arms and glare down at you. You say you have to do it twice but I'm not amused. You say master as you roll around jokingly but I'm not laughing. Hurting yourself is not okay. "I'll see you later, once you can control yourself," I say coldly. Then I turn and walk on the trail away from your form. I'm just so mad you would put yourself in possible danger by jumping off a roof just to be like a character. I hope you can get a hold of yourself and we can hang out again.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 11:08 pm

I chuckle and stop. I lay on the floor still smiling. I sigh softly amd chuckles. The pain slowly subsiding. I chuckle but it comes out as a weird noise through the mask. I follow you quietly.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 11:15 pm

I storm away and head to my cabin and slam open the door. Then i go to my bunk and shove open my drawer. I grab a tee-shirt and shorts and use a closet to change into them. then grabbing my ipod and headphones and I stretch for a quick second. I'm going to use all this bad energy in something productive. After a few jumps I take off room the cabin leaping from the door. i take off towards the wood trail, legs fast and music loud. still mad at you for causing yourself harm.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 11:17 pm

I look and slightly flinches when I notice you close the door. I starr to walk away tightning the gas mask so it wont fall and reveal the tears i might shed. I never meant to make you mad. I look down as I walk into the forest. I sit down at my resting spot. I tighten the gas mask even more in fear of it falling off. Until I cant tighten it anymore without causing pain. I sniffle and tries to stay out of ypur way.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/21/2016, 11:32 pm

I run around the path venting and trying not to punch a tree. Then I see you sitting in the middle of the trail with the mask way to tight. i sign and take out my head phone. I tap you on the back and then hold out my hand to help you up.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/21/2016, 11:36 pm

I jump slightly and takes your hand to stand up. I start bawling the noise sounding weird coming from a gas mask. "Im sorry Megan! I didnt mean to Jump off the cabin! Well I did but i forgot your not like my other friends! They allowed me too! Well some of them.. Im sorry! Im sorry!" I say crying and dragging the 'R' in sorry. I bow apologetically and stands still crying with the gas mask.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/26/2016, 12:23 pm

You stand up but instantly stat crying. You start to apologize and say your sorry for jumping off the cabin and hurting yourself. I pull you into a hug and say, "It's okay." "Listen, just take care of yourself, don't go purposely hurting yourself," I say trying to get my point across.

Oc: Sorry for the wait. I was gone a few days.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/26/2016, 1:00 pm

I sniffle slight and nods. Leaving the gas mask on growing attached to it. "O-Okay.." i stutter softly through thw sniffles. Making it difficult to talk.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/26/2016, 3:46 pm

You say okay and I let you go from the hug. "Wanna go get some food?" I ask trying to get you from your sad feelings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:05 pm