A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend - Page 2 Empty Re: Odd Pair Possibly Good Friend

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 7:24 pm

As we walk you started giving me suggestions on what anime to watch. “That sounds great, I try and see if I can find a place to watch it,” I said. I’m really glad you’re so familiar with anime to recommend something I might enjoy. Then we got outside the front of the Dionysus cabin. You ask if this is it and I nod. I never realized how flashy it was compared to some of the others. It was all a bright violet color with vines growing everywhere. You say it looks nice and I smile. It’s nice at least one of us thinks so. Then you mumble I should watch the show and I say, “I will.” Then I went up and walked in, leading the way. We went into the cabin and into a mess or purple sheets and coke cans. I try to ignore the few other people in the cabin and lead you right to my small twin sized bed. I take the wonderful fox drawing and think for a minute. Then I put it sitting on my headboard and resting against the wall. I work on adjusting it for a few seconds before I get it to stand up. “There, that will have to do until I can find a frame,”
    I say sighing.

Then from under my bed came a small mew. Then my little spotted kittencrawled out and jumped on my bed. She looked at the new person curiously her little head going to the side. I pet the top of her head before looking back to the picture trying to figure out how to pose it better.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2015-12-30

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 7:37 pm

I look shocked for a second and than makes a odd noise. "Awe! Shes so cute!" I say softly hoping i got the gender right. I observe the cabin members. I dont forget my manners and I say a soft 'Hi'. I wave my hand. "Such cute spots too!" My mouth curves into a smile. Looking like it was carved in. I smile and tries to pet her gently. I chuckle ti myself realizing how when i was yonger i didnt like cats. "I used to be scared of cats. My friend use to walk around with scratches on his hands. It scarred me but now their so cute and adorable." I give a bit of infomation about me. I smile gently
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 8:05 pm

I saw your shocked look for a moment hoped like crazy this wasn’t about to be a huge mistake. Then you said she was cute. I am thoroughly relieved and watch as you try to greet some of my other cabin members. I shrug and just go back to what I was doing. I hadn’t met any of my siblings yet and none seemed interested in talking so far. Then you turn back to the cat and pet it, commenting on her spots. Then you told me about how you used to be afraid of cats and how your friend was scratched by one. “Oh, that’s a bummer,” I said thinking about her poor friend. But I am glad that she’s no longer scared of them or even worse allergic. I finally got it shifted to a way that I liked and that would make it stand. Then I turned and spoke to you, “Okay, all fixed up,” I said.. I was glad I got it back here without messing something up.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 8:17 pm

"Cool. Your cabin members look quite nice. " I say smiling. "I dont talk to the people in my cabin." I say softlt and looks around. "I think I have an CD volume of Hunter X Hunter.. If you want to go get it." I say taking off my hood. My hair messed up but I dont seem to care. I chuckle seeing my bangs stick out. Thats the only part of my hair that i fixed. "Gotta keep the hair.. well bangs in place." I say chuckling sensing that the rest of my hair is messed up.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 8:28 pm

You comment that my cabin members look nice and I just glance up at my siblings who continue to do nothing. Oh well, not much I could do to make them nice. Then I glanced over as you say you don’t talk to the people in your cabin. “Same,” I said just loud enough for you to hear. Then you said you had a volume of the anime you recommended. I smiled and nodded my head. “That sounds awesome,” I said. You take your hood off messing up your hair. I can’t help and giggle at how it messed it up. You talked about your bangs as you fixed them. I chuckle along with you and then pet my kitten one last time. Then I start to head back out of the cabin if you walk with me, leaving behind my cabin mates.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 8:44 pm

I smile and heads to my cabin. As we walk I make small eye contact with someone who caught mt attention. "Oi, I have season one so we can start you there." I chuckle. As we go closer to my Cabin. I slide inside and pike back outside. Wedging my weight through and I seem to get kinda pushed out. "Well.. That didnt go as plan." I mumble pulling up my hood. "Someone in there has a stick up their a-" i get interrupted by my puppy barking. She was rather large for a five month old. Coming up to my knees. "Lets go.. Sorry, I didnt think this through.. How are you gonna watch this?" I ask curiously because we dont really have TV's at all.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/7/2016, 8:50 pm

As we head to your cabin I walk along casually. Your attention seems to be elsewhere but I don’t see what it’s on. Then you say you have season one for us to watch. Then you try and get through but a re pushed out. I frown and feel like punching your sibling in the face. But that’s probably not the best idea at the moment. Then suddenly a puppy bounded up to you. It was young but already big. It was adorable and I leaned down to pet it. Then you asked how we were going to watch it and I just had to shrug. I didn’t think about it either.

Ooc: Sorry won't be on for a while.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/7/2016, 8:55 pm

I chuckle. "Dont worry bout my silblings.. there majority of the time.. Their nice though." I smile softly trying to make it believeable. I look as Bella licks your hand being extra friendly which surprises me. "Usually shes more like a diva.. like I come to you. You dont come to me.. so this is a first." I say smiling as bella lets you pet her.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/8/2016, 7:05 pm

You chuckle at your siblings and say their nice. I nod though I don’t believe you. It seems we have a similar family. You laugh as the dog’s small tongue starts licking my hand. I laugh to as it tickles my palm. Then you say she’s usually a diva and I laugh. Then I go onto pet her face and back. “She’s really cute,”
    I say as I continue to pet her. Then I think to our problem with having no TV’s to play your show. “I guess we won’t be able to watch it,”
    I say frowning. It’s a bummer since I was looking forward to it. “Or we could always just ‘borrow’ someone’s laptop and watch it on that,”
    I said. I had gotten the idea and it seemed like it could work. We would just have to find a cabin that none was in and find a laptop.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/8/2016, 11:15 pm

I smile knowing this may or may not involve lying. "Alright, Im down with that." I say smiling wider already thinking of lies until I realized you said, "Borrow". I blink a few times. "Borrowing? You ask for things?" I say tilting my head. "I usually steal from my siblings... a lot." I confess softly with a sigh. Not really embarrassed at it at all. Even though I was caught a few times. I chew on my cheek softly
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/9/2016, 9:05 pm

You seem okay with the idea and say you’re good. Then you blink a few times as you comprehend what I’m saying. Then you say borrowing and ask if I ask for things. Then you confess you usually just steal. I have one eyebrow raised at this and can’t help but thinking your joking. You obviously missed the whole point of what I was saying but oh well. “Okay, let’s do it. Do you know anyone in particular who has a laptop or should we just start looking around?” I asked. She would probably know the area better and be able to steer us on the right track.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/9/2016, 9:33 pm

"Hmm... My siblings have one. They usually hide it. But judging from how things went I'm not going in there." I sy smiling. I sit on the ground outside making eye contact with a few people. I lick my lips and faces you. "A diversion. They dont really know you so if you can spark up a conversation. I can go through the back window and go inside and come back out." I say getting the idea from Spy movies I use to watch with my friends but some from mostly, "Now You See Me". I chuckle seeming like i always wanted to do this. "If we get caught. I'll just lie and get you to safety." I say standing up whispering the conversation.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/9/2016, 9:48 pm

I listen carefully as you say your siblings have one, but they hide it. You sit down and I follow sitting crisscross. Then you suggest I create a diversion so you can sneak in and grab it. I think about it and nod a sly grin coming to my features. Then you say if we get caught you’ll lye and get me to safety. “Thanks, but I can protect myself you worry about getting out safely,” I say reassuring her. I would have the easy job in this scenario. She would be the one doing the task that is punishable. “Can I borrow a piece of paper and a pencil,” I ask already thinking up what I’m going to do. I glance at your bag full of art things hoping it won’t be too big of a deal. Then you stand and I do the same. “Good luck,” I say nodding to you.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/9/2016, 9:53 pm

"Yea. Borrow what ever you need. A signal is Bella bark." I say army crawling. Which is very over the top for this scenario. I finally make my way to the window and stays at the bottom of it. Looking quite odd to the people who passes by. I just rolled my eyes and pretended to be playing in the grass. A small bark makes its was towards you. Signalling its time. I get read to go through the window. I sliently unhook the window lock using a toothpick and a paper clip. I wait until i hear them move to the door. Which is only 3 people since everyone else was doing something on theit schedule.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/9/2016, 10:06 pm

You tell me I can borrow some supplies and I take out some paper and a standard pencil. “Perfect,” I say as you crawl away. Then I head to the front and wait. Then I hear the bark of your dog and jump into action. “Oh, hello! My name is Jenny. Would you all be interested in winning a free vacation all you have to do is a quick survey,” I say in a bubbly voice. As I wait for their response I smile really big and twirl my hair around my finger. They come to the door a bit confused but at least interested in what I have to say. As they gather I go on trying to seem as happy little camper. “I’m from a group around camp called Pegasus United and we’re trying to find new ways to improve the life of pegasus’s. But we need camper ideas and what better way to get ideas, then with a paid trip!” I say supposedly happily. The others look between themselves and then back at me. “If you’re interested just let me write down your names,” I say. After a minute they mumble out there names and look at me to continue. It’s perfect, they are now distracted and you should have time to get in and out, if we’re lucky.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/9/2016, 10:12 pm

I get inside the cabin silently. I grab the laptop and slides it outside. But my foot ends up tripping and I fall flat on my face. My feet bent so its like a backwards, 'C', My cabin members turn around. They start to laugh when they see my falling postiion. I stay like that for a while before falling to my side trying to get up but my right foot when i walk natrually goes in ward a bit causing me to trip. I lay on the floor like i give up. They laugh when i fall again. "Trying to steal soemthing? Your nothing but a little theif." The oldest one mocks. "Hehe who said i was stealing? I was... Borrowing.." i say smiling. "When you borrow you ask for it." They say shaking their heads. The oldest one grabs my collar and i give a sly smirk. "Oh you caught me. Fine. I was stealing AJ's jerky." I mumble as they push me out. I unwinkle my shirt as thry close the door. "It'll take them a while to figure it out." I say smiling going to the side of the cabin to get the laptop. I walk over to you with it in my hands.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/10/2016, 9:24 pm

“Thanks for your names! Now we can get started,” I say and pretend to write something down. Then suddenly I hear a thud from the cabin. Much to my horror the other people turn and look to where you’re at. You have fallen straight on your face and lay there. Your cabin mate’s laugh and its getting harder to resist punching in their noses, you try and fail to get up again. Then they start to move toward you and I watch from the doorway. They call you a thief and scold you on stealing. You say you were borrowing but they don’t believe you. Then as the oldest grabs your collar I start into the cabin. I was done holding back and if they hurt you it would be a fight. Then you mumble out something and they let you go. I stop in my tracks still fuming though as they push you out. I follow and you start smiling. You say they’ll figure it out as you go to retrieve the laptop. As you come back I say nothing but just have a small frown. Then I see you have it and I let a small smile brush my face at the thought of watching your show. “You ready to watch it?” I ask excitedly, the thoughts of fight gone.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/10/2016, 9:40 pm

I nod and smiles. "Lets get far from here. Because when they find out it will not be pretty." I mumble. Petting Bella as she trots behind us happily. "Dont worry. Its usually not that bad. Their just huge bunnies with hard to crack egos." I say smiling and jumping excitedly. My eye brighten up as I think of a safe heaven.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/10/2016, 10:30 pm

You say we should get far from here and I nod agreeing. Your dog follows us as we walk away from the cabin. Then you say it’s usually not that bad. You give a metaphor for your cousins and I just shrug. You seem to get happy about something and I can sense I’m about to find out what it is.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/10/2016, 10:33 pm

I smile and walks into the forest. "I heard there was like a small hiding building.." I say looking around. I look harder and crosses my arms. I shrug and smiles. "I cant find it." I say mumble. I look towards you.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/10/2016, 10:49 pm

I follow you into forest and listen as you talk. You say that you know there's a building somewhere. I follow you but after a while you seem to be lost. "We can just watch it here," I suggest. We're far enough away they probably won't find us.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/10/2016, 10:51 pm

I smile and nods. "Okay! That seems safe enough." I say softly as i sit down on a rock. I open up the season package and puts it in. I watch as it starts off with a kid named Gon going to a hunters exam
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/11/2016, 7:02 am

I smile and sit down too. I sit with the rock to my back acting like a couch. You put it in n and it starts.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/11/2016, 3:27 pm

There were a lot if funny jokes and actions. Especially when the twelve year old boy, Killua, revealed his from an assassin family. I chuckle and plays with the grass while watching.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/11/2016, 7:49 pm

I laugh a ton at the funny show. I love the story and the plot is amazing. I don't really notice you playing with grass as I'm staring to hard at the screen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:15 am